Sun X Moon | A Fate/GO (Gawai...

By ChibiVivi2246

Like the sun and the moon Two lovers Will be together until the day they die The prince represent the sun/day... More

Epilogue

The Sun and The Moon

421 4 3
By ChibiVivi2246

Once upon a time,

There was a boy who has 2 stepbrothers who mostly like to abuse him. He thinks that his stepbrothers were evil and vicious to him. But he has to be strong ever since his father passed away from an illness. He cried while the stepbrothers were there with disgust on their faces. Every single day, the boy would either be their slave or playboy. He shouted, telling the two step brothers to stop as one of them stick something into his ass. It hurt him so much that he wanted to cry out for help, but his mouth was covered by other stepbrother preventing him from screaming. Tears fell on the boy's face as the two stepbrothers were touching his sensitive ass. That was happening for days as no one will come and save the boy who was only 17 years old. But one night... ropes were tied around the boy's porcelain skin and was naked in front of the stepbrothers as they walked up to the boy and started kissing the boy on everywhere (except the lips) even teasing his sensitive spots. The boy had tears already falling down and wanted to scream for help, but it was futile because his voice was very weak from screaming for help multiple times. And finally, there was a doorbell that ringed in the middle of doing something sexual to the boy as the older stepbrother went to get the door. A few minutes later, there is a loud crash and was heard by the younger stepbrother. He had to check on his older brother, but he made a wrong choice, causing him to be knocked out. The boy can't move or say anything since he was tied up and almost lost his voice. Then he saw a shadow coming to the basement before the boy passed out.

~Gawain's POV~

Walking down to the basement after hitting the stepbrothers that were assaulting his youngest stepbrother thanks to one of the neighbors who reported to one of my knights and he reported to me. When I arrived, I saw the boy with kiss marks from his older stepbrothers and ropes tied to his skin, plus he's naked which . I really don't know what to do with him, so I pulled out my sword, cut the ropes, caught the boy, covered him with my cloak, and lift him up while he was unconscious. Honestly, he looked really cute when he was asleep. When I got out of the house, there were a few neighbors who were looking at my guards, saw me which they bow and I told them to rise and appreciate the respect I'm receiving.

Gawain: Do any of you knew this boy and his name?

Neighbor #1: I knew Arthur since he was little. He was very friendly at everyone who lived here before his father passed away. Arthur was 8 by that time and he had those two shitty stepbrothers who treated him as a slave and a playboy. They like to put him in ropes and stick crappy sex toys on him which caused him to cry and tried to scream for help.

Neighbor #2: *walks to the boy and touching the blonde locks* He was raped once by one of the two older stepbrothers and he almost came inside this poor boy. But Arthur eventually escaped the raping from his stepbrother.

Gawain: How did he escaped this? And how did you know that happened?

Neighbor #2: He punched the stomach with his fist and ran towards his room and locked the door. He was sobbing after that which I saw him after coming back from an errand that was important.

Gawain: So... Who was the one who reported to one of my guards?

Neighbor #3's son: It was me! I'm the one who reported this to one of your guards, Your Majesty. I really feel bad for him because he was very sweet to everyone so I did during an errand that my mother gave me.

Gawain: Thank you, kid. I'll reward you and your family with something you all will like. Guard!

Guard: *Ran towards the kid and gave him a pouch with 30 gold coins* Here you go

Neighbor #3: Thank you so much *The family bow down*

Gawain: Thank you *pats the little boy's head* Alright I must leave before the two stepbrothers wake up. Goodbye everyone and have a good evening *hops into the carriage with the boy on his lap* 'Arthur, hmmm? That's an interesting name for this boy. Kind of remind me of the tale of King Arthur. Since I'm gay (help me TvT) and my parents support my opinion, I might have to ask them if it was okay for him to stay in the castle for a while.' *smiled*

When the carriage arrived at the castle, the guard opened the carriage door as I stepped out with the boy in my arms and walked inside. Maids ran up to me as I tell them to get Arthur washed thoroughly, dressed him in a nightgown and let him sleep in my room for the night. They agreed and took Arthur off my arms as I get myself ready for bed. After 10 minutes of getting myself ready for the night, I'm reading a book while Arthur was still getting ready for bed. I get impatient sometimes, but for him I really don't mind because he's been assaulted so I let him be for now. Then I heard footsteps and ran to the door to see Merlin with Arthur in his arms. Confused, I asked the mage what he was doing with the boy which the other responded, saying that he was testing out a new potion on him. Now curious, I asked Merlin what it was this time which the mage once again responded, saying a potion where a woman's private part can be added to a man. And it worked very well with Arthur, and he never knew I rescue this boy when he was assaulted by his older stepbrothers.

Gawain: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!😠 Why would you test the potion on him!?

Merlin: Your Highness, don't be angry with me😅. But on the bright side, you can make babies with him which means.......*smirks* you can have sex with him.

Gawain:😡 I don't believe you, Merlin.

Merlin: Do you want proof?

Gawain: YES!!

Merlin: Alright, Alright, Alright. Let's me put him on the bed. *walked up to the bed and set Arthur down*

Gawain: *noticed that Arthur's legs were together* Did you do anything worse than the potion

Merlin: Well I did put a girl's panties, a pair of white stockings that goes up to his thighs and a blue welt on his left thigh

Gawain: *confused about what he said until he lift the nightgown and saw what he said* Are your serious?! Where's the private part, Merlin?! *Merlin showed the private part which made Gawain blush and looked like a red tomato* Is there a way to reverse this?

Merlin: 🤔I really don't know, Your Highness. But! 😃I'll try to figure out how to make a potion for the reverse of this potion.

Gawain: Thank you Merlin and good night

Merlin: Good night to you too, Your Highness

After he closed the doors, I walked up to Arthur in his nightgown and went into the covers of the bed. I also lift Arthur to my lap to get some warmth. He looked peaceful when he was asleep; good thing that Merlin didn't mean any harm to hurt him. I put him under the covers and even hugged his thin waist and pulled him closer. My right hand slowly slid down to his thighs and put the hand between them. I heard a very soft moan from him which I stopped and looked at him which he was breathing softly. I was relieved and was curious about the private part so I went under the covers to get a closer look on Arthur. He looked frail so I slowly spread his legs and pulled the panties to one side and saw that it was wet. I put everything back to where it belongs and got out of the covers and went to sleep.

-The next day-
~Arthur's POV~

I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling and...... wait where am I? I turned my head and looked at the room I was in. All I know was that I wasn't in my room sleeping and my stepbrothers weren't here. I was relieved that they're not going to see me when I turned to my right. I saw another man half naked and I quickly got up and looked at him in surprise. He was still asleep so I was relieved and looked around for a way out. I found a door on the left and as I was about to get off the bed, I felt a hand holding my wrist. As I turned my head around, the hand pulled me into the bed which I looked down and saw the other man's face and blushed.

Arthur: 😳😣*tries to run away again*

Gawain: *smirked as he gently pulled him*

Arthur:*softly yelped* Eep!

Gawain: Well that's a cute way to say good morning to me, Arthur.

Arthur: H-how did you know my name?

Gawain: One of your neighbors told me your name.

Arthur: Who are you?

Gawain: I'm Gawain

Arthur: Then where am I?

Gawain: You're in my castle right now and *hand went under the nightgown and caress the butt cheek*

Arthur: *blush* H-hey! Stop that! We're both guys!

Gawain: *continuing caressing the butt cheeks and slowly slid down to the thighs* I also heard that you're very sensitive so I'll be careful with your body starting today. Also *hand grabbed Arthur's hand and kissed the back of his hand* Welcome to my palace, Arthur

Arthur: *blushes and doesn't know what say* I-I-I......Umm😣

Gawain: Don't be shy *touching Arthur's chin with a finger and slowly lift it up* You're very cute when you blush a lot.

Arthur: *tries to cover his face because of the blush* Don't look at me! I'm embarrassed!

Gawain: *slowly grabbed his wrists and separated them from his face* Don't worry. You'll be staying here for a while since yesterday. Yesterday, I asked my parents if you can stay here and they said it's okay. But first let's get change and eat breakfast; later on I'll show you around the castle. Okay?

Arthur: *nods* okay and thank you for saving me from my stepbrothers

Gawain: Oh, no problem. So shall we get going then?

Arthur: *giggle softly* Sure

Gawain: 😳Let's get going

When we finished changing and eating breakfast, we walked around the castle gardens and the inside of the castle. It was fun walking with Gawain that I actually had feelings for him, but I don't want to tell him right away. Gawain had no idea that I liked him so I kept it a secret to myself. We also have short conversations and it was very funny that I didn't know that I tripped and landed on Gawain on accident. I really don't know where was his face went when I felt something itchy under me. It made want to moan, but it stopped and I heard Gawain calling me.

Arthur: Gawain?! Where are you?

Gawain: uner uuu (under you)

Arthur: Hmm? *felt a hand poking his leg and looked down, lifting the nightgown up*

Gawain: *looking at Arthur and lightly smirked*

Arthur: *blushes madly* I'm so sorry! *quickly scoots back, but felt something hard under him* 😳 *covers his face w/ his hands* Ah! Don't look at me!

Gawain: 1) You're fine Arthur and 2) You looked perfect in this kind of position and 3) Is it okay if you can get off my crotch?

Arthur: *blushed when he heard the word crotch, nods quickly and got up as fast as he can* S-s-sorry about that

Gawain: *gets up, walk to Arthur, and lift him up bridal style which he yelped quietly* Don't worry and also *whispers* You'll have your little punishment for landing on my face, but I'll be gentle with you. Well do it after dinner and don't cry when we do this because I don't want to hurt you.

Arthur: *understanding what Gawain told him* So........ What's the little punishment you're talking about?

Gawain: Well.... It's...... To let me devour your sensitive spots on you *smirks*

Arthur: 😶😐😳😣 W-w-what are you talking about!?

Gawain: *chuckles and whisper* You'll find out

-After Dinner-
~Gawain's POV~

I am waiting for Arthur to finish taking a bath so I can start the punishment, but he's taking so long that I almost got pissed. Then I saw him coming back from the bath in..... light pink short nightgown, silky pink thigh high stockings and a ribbon on his neck. I was just about to yell at him, but I have to ask him who told him to wear the clothes and he told me that a mage told him to wear the clothes for me. Gawain asked me how Merlin told me to satisfied him with the clothes that I was wearing. I was confused as I slightly tilted my head and asked the other who he was talking. Gawain said Merlin was a mage of his castle and then asked how did he told me to satisfied him with those clothes. Now I remembered who he was talking about and told about what happened while I was relaxing in the bath.

_Flashback_

Arthur: *finished taking a bath, wrapped a towel around his body and got out of the bathtub* *about to put clothes on*

Merlin: *appears behind Arthur* Hey!

Arthur: Ah! *throws a shampoo bottle*

Merlin: I was about to ask you about— *got bonked by the shampoo bottle and rubbing the spot where the bottle hit* Ow

Arthur: Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to throw that at you

Merlin: It's okay. By the way, I wanna ask you something.

Arthur: Hmm? What?

Merlin: *hands Arthur the clothes* Can you wear this for Gawain?

Arthur: Wait! Why did you want me to—

Merlin: *interrupts Arthur* Well, gotta go do some work. See you later! *disappear in front of Arthur*

_Now_

Gawain: I see. So he just told you to wear the clothes that he gave you, right?

Arthur: *nods*

Gawain: Anyway, I going to start your little punishment, but first let me get some items first. You can wait for me at my bed, ok?

Arthur: *nods and goes to the bed and waits for him*

Gawain: *takes 2 small vibrators, 2 ribbons, 2 strings, 1 vibrator(for the ass) and lube out of a cabinet on his side of the bed* got it. Are you ready?

Arthur: *feeling nervous* Y-y-yes

Gawain: Okay, but first *takes the 2 ribbons and tied one on Arthur's wrists and the other on his eyes* ok perfect. You good there?

Arthur: *nods*

Gawain: Okay.

⚠️Lime #1⚠️

After Arthur was tied up, I told him to lie down with his stomach flat on the bed. Arthur nodded  and does what I tell  him to do. I slowly pull down the underwear and then doesn't know what to do first, either the ass or the clit. I thought I can do either one of the two or I can do both at the same time. But then I also took out few vibrators out of the cabinet and I might use it after, so I might just start it off with his ass then. I started going for Arthur's ass which and gently massaging his butt cheeks first them, then nicely spread them open revealing the hole. My tongue touched the entrance, slowly entering it as I heard some soft muffled moans from Arthur. I guessed he like it as I put one of the few vibrators in his hole and this has 3 levels of vibrations and it can make him feel the pleasure that he received. But first I put a little of lube onto this vibrator, put some on his hole, and  slowly put it in while it was on. Muffled moans were heard from the boy as he slowly kept going until it gets to the 3rd vibration.

Gawain: * went to the boy's ear and whisper* You okay? Does it hurt?

Arthur *nods*

Gawain: *nodded as he asked Arthur to flip over to show his front* *lift up the hem of the nightgown revealing the chest with pink buds that shone beautifully under the moonlight, the crotch with its tip light pink, and slowly spreading the legs apart revealing the wetness of the clit* Wow, I never knew you were this wet when I was teasing your ass 

Arthur: *madly blushes* 

Gawain: *went to the clit and touched the hole with his finger; then put another finger inside*

Arthur: *started moaning* S-s-stop, it f-f-feels w-weird down t....th....there."

Gawain: 'What if I could lick this while teasing him. Wonder what would happen to him.' *got his tongue out and gently poked the wet hole*

Arthur: *slightly flinched and quietly moaned* Ga........wain......

Gawain: *started putting his lips to the clit, kissing and licking it slowly* 

Arthur: *quietly moaned* G-Ga........wain......can........you......stop....lick.....ing........me........ ah~ ple........ase..........st-stop

Gawain: *kept licking the clit while holding the 2 vibrators and the strings as he was untying the ribbon that was blocking his eyes.*

Gawain: Arthur? Are you okay?

Arthur: *quietly nods*

Gawain: *sigh of relief* okay. Listen to me. *whispers to his ear* I'm going to put something inside your clit and I don't want to hurt you or rape you.

Arthur: okay. Btw, if you're wondering how old I am...... I'm...only........ 17 years old *tint of blush appeared*

Gawain: 😳'WTF! I never thought that he was a year younger than me to be in this castle of mine. And I'm only like 18!!!!!'

Arthur: *slightly tilt his head* What's wrong?

Gawain: Oh nothing. You ready?

Arthur: *shyly nods and sat up with Gawain's help*

I got the vibrators ready and put it in one by one as he heard moans from the younger boy. Then I had the 2 strings and tied one of them around his small crotch. And the other string was tied around the two nipples which I gently fling the string and made him flinched slightly and moaned quietly. My hand grabbed the small crotch of the younger boy as he went up and down. The younger boy gave out soft yelps and moans that made me blushed. I then went down to the small crotch and gently licked the tip of the crotch which Arthur moaned and placed my whole mouth onto it, bobbling my head up and down slowly. I kept bobbing my head for a few minutes while Arthur tells me to stop which I didn't listen. The younger blonde kept asking me to stop or else he will come inside my mouth, which I didn't listen.  He moaned as he came inside my mouth and got his crotch released from it. He heavily panted while looking at me that swallowed his 'milk' which he madly blush so much that he covered his face.

End of Lime #1

Arthur: That's dirty! *still covering his face*

Gawain: *grabbed his waist so Arthur can stand on his knees* Oh come on Arthur, I never tasted you. It's bittersweet. Besides *takes his wrists gently out looking at his face with blush, taking out the string that were tied on Arthur's nipples and gently pecks each one of them* your body is very petite for a 17 year old boy like you.

Arthur: You are really mean *pouts*

Gawain: I'm sorry *chuckles* Also, do you like anyone?

Arthur: 😳 u...um......

Gawain: Do you?

Arthur: *silently nods* yeah I do but I don't know if you'll hate me

Gawain: What do you mean?

Arthur: B-b-because....... I'm........ g-g—

Gawain: Gay?

Arthur: *showed a very deeps shade of red and nods quickly*

Gawain: 😏 oh I see, so who did you like though?

Arthur: Um.......whoever saved me from my stepbrothers

Gawain: Your savio— 😌😐😦 'oh s***, that's me! Should I tell him I like him or not? Just because he so innocent that he was abused and assaulted by his stepbrothers for no f***ing reason. And I just teased Arthur like this just for 1 reason: His clothes that Merlin gave him. And—'

Arthur: *interrupting Gawain's train of thoughts* What's wrong Gawain? Something in your mind?

Gawain: *looks at Arthur* Um.....yeah........ I actually like......someone.......too......

Arthur: Hmmm, wonder who though?

Gawain: Got an idea. We will say whoever we like on the count to 3

Arthur: *nods*

Gawain: On count to 3. 1......2......3!

Arthur, Gawain: You! *blush appears on their cheeks*

Gawain: So...... you do have feelings for me right?

Arthur: *nods as tears are falling slowly on his cheeks and drops to the back of his hand* I really...... don't know how you would react but...... I'm sorry. *softly cries as Gawain looks at him*

Gawain: *frowned as he wrapped his arms around Arthur's waist and pulled him into a warm hug as the younger boy cries in his shoulder* Don't worry. I really do have feelings for you because of your story and......

Arthur: *sniffles* and... what?

Gawain: Your body....... It was because...... your body was very feminine and it made want to tease you so bad that I....... want you to stay here forever.

Arthur: *blushes* R-r-really? And why though?

Gawain: *blushes* Like I said, your body is very petite and feminine.

Arthur: *wipes his tears while the blush was still on his cheeks* I see. I...... um...... never knew that you would want me to stay here because of my stepbrothers. And I also never knew that you do have feelings for me.

Gawain: 🙂 Yeah and *scoop up Arthur's chin with his hand and touched his plush lips with his* I want to do this again. Teasing your body was satisfying for me.😏

Arthur: *pouts* Gawain, you're a pervert. And *kissed Gawain's cheek* thank you for letting me stay here.

Gawain: Your welcome, Arthur. Let's get washed up and rest. You need to rest and stay here for now on.

Arthur: *softly yawns* yeah

-3rd POV-

So Gawain bridal style carry Arthur to the bathroom and put out some warm water for the bathtub to fill up. While the bathtub was filling up water, he helped Arthur getting his stockings, nightgown and the ribbon on his neck out of his body so he he can soak in the water. When they got inside the bathtub, they let theirs bodies relax and rest for a couple minutes. Gawain was hugging Arthur's waist while his crotch was touching the butt cheeks of the younger boy. The younger boy turned his head around to face the older boy with a blushing smile. Gawain swear in his mind that he never knew that the younger blonde has that kind of charm of being and cute. But Gawain just realized, his crotch touching his butt cheeks, right? He wiggled his crotch which he heard a quiet yelp from Arthur, confirming that Gawain is touching his butt cheeks with his crotch. Gawain thought as he let himself peck the neck without leaving any red marks. Slowly, he teased the pink buds by pinching and twisting them gently on the younger boy's chest as he silently twitched.

Gawain: Wanna get out of the bathtub?

Arthur: *nods slowly as his soft emerald hues were getting sleepy* *yawns quietly* yeah...... I getting tired...... *quietly yawns again*

Gawain: Alright *grabs a towel, drain all of the water, wrapped the towel around Arthur and carry him to a chair to dry up. Then grabbing the stockings that weren't wet from earlier, new underwear and a fresh see through nightgown* *confused at first but realized that it was Merlin who put this see through nightgown on the counter* 😑💢

Arthur: *confused* What's wrong, Gawain?

Gawain: Oh nothing *handing the nightgown to Arthur* It was just Merlin who likes to joke around

Arthur: *softly giggles* I see. Then...... *wears the nightgown* I don't mind wearing it

Gawain: 'Sh*t, his giggles is so soft and cute that it'll make me wanna smack his butt cheeks, but no. I have to protect him from his stepbrothers.'

Arthur: Um Gawain, are you going to help me put my stockings on or not? *tint of pink blush appear*

Gawain: Oh! Yeah, I will help you. *takes the stockings and put one on his leg and kissed the thigh after putting it on*

Arthur: Wah! Wait, what are you doing?! *blush gets darker as Gawain puts the other stocking on his leg and kissed the thigh*

Gawain: What? What's wrong with that? *gets the underwear, slips it between his legs and pecked his right foot, admiring the lovely appearance of the younger boy*

Arthur: Isn't that weird for both of us? *blush deepened* I mean, we're both gay and had feelings for each other, it doesn't mean that you have to kiss my legs after putting something on them. *covers his face because of the blush*

Gawain: Oh c'mon Arthur. You do love me, right? *seeing Arthur shyly nods his head* Then that's okay. *grabbing his wrists gently and separated them from his face. He pecks his forehead and carried the younger boy to his bed and set him down softly* You are sleepy, hmm?

Arthur: *nods slowly as he softly yawned and lies down on the soft mattress*

Gawain: *climbs over the bed, laid down next to the younger boy, grabbed the blanket and covered both of them, wrapped his arm around his waist, blew the candle, and softly whisper to his ear* Good night, Arthur

Arthur: *softly chuckles* Good night to you too, Gawain *kisses his cheek*

Gawain: *lightly smirked and slowly pecks his forehead* let's go to sleep *closing his eyes*

Arthur: *nods and closes his eyes*

For few days, Arthur has been staying at Gawain's palace ever since the incident. Every night, Gawain tends to tease Arthur in many ways including dressing him in nightgowns that Merlin gave him, sex toys he uses to tease the younger boy's body, and whispering sweet nothings to his ear. They had a great time together during both day and night many times that Arthur easily blush so much that Gawain blushed. One day, Arthur was kidnapped by the stepbrothers, and Gawain knows he has to banished the brothers. One problem was that it was a different location instead of their house and Gawain was worried that Arthur's clit will be exposed to the brothers. Luckily, Merlin told Gawain that he made Arthur drank a potion where all the sensitive parts are covered except for the crotch. He asked how long it was take for the potion effects to disappear, and he said it will take about 3 days to let the potion effects to disappear. He was relieved that he will find him in one of those days and he has to search everywhere and I mean every single spot.

-Meanwhile in a mysterious castle-

???: Older brother

Older brother: Yes, younger brother?

Younger brother: Why did you have to do this to Arthur?

Older brother: Why not? He was our playboy after all. Besides he escaped from us with someone who treats him well.

Younger brother: 😒 man.

Older brother: What was that?

Younger brother: Oh nothing, older brother.

Older brother: Let's go *starts walking*

Younger brother: *nods and walks with the his brother*

Both stepbrothers were walking to the depths of the dungeon with no people but only one of their victims. When they arrive at the double silver doors, the older brother opens the doors to see chains on the victim's wrists and ankles, fully naked, ball gag on his mouth and his eyes were covered with a handkerchief. The older brother has keys on his hand as he unlock the chains on his ankles first then the wrists. The body dropped and the older brother caught him while the younger brother waters at his brother with 😒😞. Then the older brother huskily whisper to the boy's ear, welcoming him to the dark, hidden chambers in the mysterious castle, punishing Arthur for what he has done to the two stepbrothers. 

-2 days later-
~Gawain's POV~

It has been 2 days since Arthur was kidnapped by the stepbrothers. Finally one of the squads found a mysterious castle up in the middle of the woods. I told everyone including my parents that I will go with Merlin and the squad that found the castle. My parents first thought that it will take days to finish the rescue mission, but they know that I love Arthur so they let me go to rescue him with Merlin and the squad. We got on our horses and rode off to the woods. Hours passed since we left at 5 a.m. in the morning as I told the searching squad to set up a camp and rest while Merlin and I will find the castle. The squad were grateful to have a prince who care about its people. The squad,  Merlin and I found the castle around a few hours and we have our weapons ready to fight whoever is in there. And when we get to the inside of the castle, we needed a plan.

Gawain: Okay so what's the plan, Merlin?

Merlin: Honestly, I don't know. You're the prince and you decide.

Gawain: Fine. So we split up.

Merlin: Then?

Gawain: If one of the brothers found either of us, we fight them. Okay?

Merlin: Then?

Gawain: Then we find Arthur and where he was taken to.

Merlin: Hope not the torture room.

Gawain: Why?

Merlin: R-A-P-E.

Gawain: 😑💢. 😒Let's get going, shall we?

Merlin: 😁 Alright

So we split up and we go different directions inside the castle. I went to the east side while Merlin went to the west side. We have to look at each room to see no one but one room has someone and I have to wait for Merlin to appear. He appeared a few minutes later and I asked what happened. He told me that the younger brother saw him as he was walking around the castle. They fought but eventually Merlin won by using his magic as usual which I don't really care. So when we slowly and quietly opened the door, 😨 terrible things we saw and that horrified both us. We saw the older stepbrother roughly licking someone's ass on the bed in the middle of the day. And what even horrified me was that the one who he was licking was Arthur tied on the mouth and eyes as it was to prevent him from screaming and seeing him. The older stepbrother was holding his wrist and force Arthur to let him stick his crotch up into his ass...... WAIT!

Merlin: What?

Gawain: 😡You didn't tell me that his ass reappeared!

Merlin: 😅 I'm very sorry. I forgot that you didn't know that it reappears after 2 days and this is the third and last day for the potion to last.

Gawain: 😒 But now we need to find some way to save Art—— *Merlin snaps his fingers* *froze in place with mouth opened*

Merlin: *walks up to Gawain, touched his head and snaps his fingers again*

Gawain: Merlin!!!!! What did you did!?

Merlin: Simply snapped my fingers😉

Gawain: 😑💢What does it have to do with this rescue mission?! And how that is going to *turns his head around*...😐😧 What did you did to the older brother?

Merlin: Oh that. I stopped him before he came inside Arthur. Oh and *snaps fingers 2 times*

Gawain: *confused until he hears Arthur struggles and gasps* Arthur!!!

Merlin: I can wait for you *saw Gawain nodded and smirks lightly*

-In the room-

Gawain: *see Arthur struggling with tears in his eyes* *then sees the older stepbrother with his eyes closed and mouth wide open* ew...... *grabbing and letting the hands go of Arthur's wrists* now this *untying the ribbon on his mouth* there

Arthur: *whimpers* Hel—— *lips gently touched his plush ones* Mmphh!!

Gawain: *broke off the kiss and whisper* Hush, Arthur. It's me, Gawain. I'm here to save you. *untying the ribbon that was covering his eyes and stares* Emerald is a very nice eye color, you know *pressing his lips again to Arthur's lips gently*

Arthur: *embarrassed and closed his eyes while wrapping his arms around Gawain's neck*

Gawain: *sliding his hands down to the younger boy's waist, hold it and slowly pull him out of the crotch* There. You okay, Arthur?

Arthur: *nods* *shivers* I'm kind of cold

Gawain: Here *gives Arthur his cloak* *looks at him with his cloak and blush* S***

Arthur: *confused*

Gawain: Merlin. Where's the younger stepbrother?

Merlin: *walks into the room* Oh. He's waiting for us outside. I tied him up and even covered his eyes and mouth. And put him in a cage for two people.

Gawain: Alright. Then *lifts Arthur which he heard him yelp quietly* tie the older stepbrother too. Sorry about that, Arthur.

Merlin: With pleasure

Gawain: Thanks. I'll wait for you outside the castle then. *walks out of the room*

Merlin: Alright. Right, let's get it started.

-Few minutes later-

Gawain: What's taking him so long? *looks very pissed*

Arthur: Hey. What's wrong? *looks worried*

Gawain: *turns to face him, calms down, walks up to him, and lightly pecks his lips which he blushed* Don't worry. I'm just pissed that Merlin isn't coming out of the castle. I'm glad you're okay *looks at his body, gently pushed Arthur to the grass which the younger blonde quietly yelped and admire how he looks*

Arthur: Wah! Don't look at me! I'm naked! *tries to cover up, but failed*

Gawain: Let me flip you over first *slowly flips the body over showing his back and butt cheeks* You're very amazing *tracing his finger slowly down to his back, ended at the butt cheeks and poked the hole*

Arthur: Eep! *blushes madly* Hey! *pouts*

Gawain: *chuckles, flips his body over and pecks his forehead* Sorry. I just admire your body too much.

Arthur: *blush deepens* *tries to cover himself, but failed again*

Gawain: Alright. Cover up. I don't want you to have a cold when we get back to the camp. Okay?

Arthur: *nods and yawns softly* Getting sleepy though *yawns again and crawls to Gawain's lap* You don't mind right?

Gawain: I don't mind, and when Merlin gets he— *hears chains and a body hitting the cage* Merlin?

Merlin: Sorry for the wait and...... Arthur looks cute in your cloak

Arthur: *blushes and put his face in Gawain's shoulder*

Gawain: Seriously Merlin? *got up, put his hand under Arthur's legs, lift him and put him on his horse*

Merlin: Oh come on, Gawain. It was just a silly comment. Shall we go?

Gawain: *nods, got on his horse and wrapped his arm around Arthur's waist so he won't fall off the horse* Yeah. Let's go

We started running back to the camp while the cage was behind us. Arthur's eyes were getting heavy as I tell him to close his eyes until we get to the campsite. He nodded and closed his eyes and put his head on my shoulder. Merlin saw the scene and teased me with Arthur being an uke and me being a seme. I told Merlin that I will protect Arthur from anyone who touches him except for the people in the castle. He was surprised and smiled as he got closer to the boy and reach out to touch his blonde locks. The younger boy flinched as he stuff his face in my shoulder as both me and Merlin quietly chuckle and continue riding their horses to the campsite. 5 minutes later, we arrived at the campsite where the squad greeted us and helped us getting off the horses. I woke Arthur up the that we were here and saw him nodded slowly. I got off my horse first and reached out my arms to catch the younger boy, and caught him in my arms. We got into our tents and I helped Arthur put on a white robe that looks like a yukata. It got me thinking of teasing him in that robe, but we have eat dinner, so I have to tease him when everyone is asleep. Everyone was eating, drinking, talking and laughing as both me and Arthur were just chilling and watching the people having their time. I turned my head to Arthur and noticed that he was getting sleepy, so I carried him to my big tent, laid him down gently on my bed and pull the covers over him. I swear and thought when I saw his sleeping form as I hear soft breathing from the younger boy. I smiled, pecked his forehead, and walked out of the tent. Everyone was cleaning up the tables when they saw me and treat to rush the cleaning. I told them to slow down and will tell them something after they're done. When everyone was finished cleaning up, one of the soldiers asked for their order, and I just told them to rest and wake up at 5 am in the morning. Everyone nodded and left to their tents and I went to mine to see Arthur is still asleep comfortably. I slowly crawled into the bed, covered myself, and wrapped my arm around his waist. His body came closer to me because of my warmth and snuggle which it was too adorable. Thinking of teasing his nipples when he's asleep, but I getting tired and need to get ready to go back to the castle so I snuggled onto his neck and kissed it leaving a very faint mark on his neck. Closing my eyes and went to sleep under the night sky, hugging Arthur who is sleeping peacefully.

-The next day-

I woke up first then look at Arthur who still asleep in the white robe I gave him. I woke him up gently which he opened his eyes revealing his emerald hues. He yawned softly and rubbing his eyes cutely which I blushed. We both said our morning greetings to each other and got changed which Arthur has nothing to change into. Merlin asked if he can come inside the tent and I told him to come inside. He went inside and asked me if he need anything from him, and I told him that Arthur needed some clothes. He told me to come back in a few minutes which I was confused and told him not to do anything bad to him. He told me that Arthur will be fine and will not do anything bad to him. I walked out of the tent and seeing everyone was eating breakfast while most of the tents were gone. I ate breakfast first then went to check on both Merlin and Arthur, and when I got inside my tent, something very unexpected happened. I asked Merlin what the f*** Arthur was wearing when he told me that the younger blonde is wearing some sort of a sailor suit that comes with a hat and looks good on him. Plus he's wearing shorts so he looks sexy, revealing his porcelain skin. The knee high socks makes him look more cute. Then I said that there were soldiers that wanted to sexually assault Arthur if they see him in the outfit. I walked up to the other blonde and grabbed him by the waist and lift him up before telling the mage that I'm going to covering his body with my cloak which Merlin is okay with it. I carried the younger boy to my horse and put him in front of me. I covered him with my cloak, wrapped around his waist and held it tight. Everyone was ready as all of the tents were packed already. I told them to go back and everyone shouted as we rode on the road. It took about a few hours to come back to the castle and most of us including myself. I told everyone to have a day off so they can relax as we got off our horses and went inside the castle. Everyone went to their own rooms as I walk to my parents with Arthur in my arms.

Mom: Gawain! Arthur! Thank goodness you two are okay

Dad: My son, I'm proud of you

Gawain: Thank you, dad

Mom: And— oh my! You look adorable, Arthur!

Arthur: *blushes and stuff his face into Gawain's shoulder*

Gawain: Mom! Really!?

Mom: Oh c'mon sweetie, it's just a compliment.😉 I bet Arthur and everyone else were very tired from the journey. Go get some rest you two

Arthur: *turns to face the mom and nods slowly*

Gawain: okay mom *starts walking to his room with the younger boy in his arms*

-Few minutes later-
-Gawain's room-

Gawain: *opens the door, walks to the bed and gently throw Arthur to the bed*

Arthur: *quietly yelped* *quickly blinks*

Gawain: *on top of Arthur and smirking before pulling the shorts down with the underwear in it and throw it on the ground* I missed you, Arthur. Missed you for few days

Arthur: *blushes and was silent*

Gawain: *smiles and went to kiss his lips* You do have a very interesting charm to satisfy me. *grabs the blanket and cover both of them* And I like that.

Arthur: *blush deepens* *still silent but gives out a small soft smile with his eyes shining*

Gawain: *smiles back* Anyway did anyone stole your first kiss?

Arthur: *nods* you did

Gawain: 😳 W–w–when?!

Arthur: You don't remember? That time when you teased my body when I was wearing that pink short nightgown.

Gawain: That was only a peck. When did I actually kissed you?

Arthur: Like an actual kiss? Well......*tint of blush appeared* When you were saving me from my older stepbrother who is raping me

Gawain: Did you like it though?

Arthur: *nods quickly* *blush deepens* You were gentle to me and treated me well, so I like it.

Gawain: I see *looks at his legs that were rubbing against each other*' So....... I'm going to get something first okay?

Arthur: Okay *slowly closing his eyes*

Gawain: *walks to the cabinet, opens it, took out something and close the cabinet* Hope this will fit his ankle *going up to Arthur, climb on the bed, took out the covers, took his right leg slowly so he won't disturb the sleeping boy, puts it on the ankle* that fit him very well *puts the cover over him and laid next to the sleeping boy, hugged his waist and letting his hands roam around the back*

Arthur: *slightly twitched and tries to turn his body*

Gawain: *hands went to the butt cheeks and gently squeezed it which he can hear a soft yet quiet groan from the younger boy* 'adorable' *let go of the butt cheeks, wrap his arm around the waist and closes his eyes to rest*

-Few hours later-
-3rd POV-

Eventually, Gawain woke up to a very loud noise outside the hall. He got up, got the shorts w/ the underwear and put it on Arthur who is still sleeping. He stared at the sleeping form and pecks him on the forehead lightly. Then, Gawain walked out of the door to see guards trying to force two people to go down to the dungeon. Gawain walked up to the two people and karate chop their necks to knock them out. The guards thanked him and dragged the two guys down to the dungeon. He smiled and walked back to you room to see the sky was nighttime. He gently woke Arthur up and carried him to the dining room. He was half asleep, but hungry since morning. He rubbed his eyes and asked what's for dinner tonight. Gawain told Arthur that they will be having a variety of Japanese foods for dinner and mochi for dessert. Arthur was excited for tonight's dinner and dessert that when they arrived at the dining room, they were ready to eat some Japanese food.

-After dinner-

Mom: Gawain. You and Arthur should take a bath and get some sleep.

Gawain: Ok. *tells Arthur to go to his room with him*

Arthur: *nods and waves goodbye to the parents as Gawain lift him up and went to his room*

-Gawain's room-

Both Gawain and Arthur arrived at his room as Gawain tell the younger boy to take a bath while he waits for him to finish. Arthur doesn't like being alone by himself, and grabbed his shirt and told him to come with him to bathe together. Gawain was sure that the younger boy feels unsafe by himself so he agreed to bathe with him. Putting warm water out into the bathtub, they sat together and relax. Arthur felt really hot on the inside that he panted so soft that Gawain barely hear it. Well, basically it was because he was touching his clit in the water. His nipples were hard that Gawain even teased one of the nipples to make him moan softly. Gawain smirked and tells him to turn his head around and kissed his lips while teasing his body. Arthur wrapped his arms around Gawain's neck and kissed back which Gawain was surprised. They broke the kiss and panted when Gawain told the younger boy that he needed to get off the bathtub for a second. He nodded as the older boy walked out of the bathroom, and closed the door.

~Arthur's POV~

Gawain left me to get something for some reason and I really don't know what it is. Few minutes later, he came back with clothes and placed it on the counter. He then grabbed a towel, walked up to me, drained the water, wrapped the towel around me and lift me up to let me sit on a chair. He wiped all the remaining droplets of water on my legs and put on fresh white thigh stockings on it. Then he slid white lace underwear between my legs and putting an anklet on my ankle...... wait an anklet?

Gawain: What's wrong?

Arthur: Why did you put an anklet on my ankle?

Gawain: Oh that just for a gift I wanted to give after you came to my castle, but I forgot 😅

Arthur: 😯🙂 Oh, thanks Gawain

Gawain: 😳 Y-y-your welcome

Arthur: You're cute when you blush, Gawain *softly giggles*

Gawain: *blushed more than a pink hue*

Arthur: *giggles again and smiles* So are you going to help me with my nightgown?

Gawain: Oh yeah I will. *helps Arthur put on his nightgown*

Arthur: Thanks. Can you carry me then?

Gawain: Okay *smirks*

As he carried me to the bed, I was getting a little sleepy as he noticed me getting sleepy. He lied me down on his soft mattress and climbed on to cover us with the blanket. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him as I blushed. He looked at me and kissed my lips lightly and letting his hands roam around my back. I felt comfortable with him touching me since he was gentle to my body. I felt my underwear slid down slowly as hands grope my butt cheeks lightly which I yelped quietly and pouted at Gawain. He likes my cute pouts so he was immune to it as he slipped his finger to my hole slowly. I flinched and asked him to stop teasing me, but he puts another finger inside and I quietly whimpered that he stopped and pulled out his fingers out of my hole. He hugged me, apologizing for putting his fingers inside me and I accepted his apology. He put my underwear back on and hugged me with his head on my neck which I blush lightly and giggled softly as my eyes were getting heavy. Closed my eyes and sleep with Gawain in my arms who is sleeping peacefully and with a smile on my sleeping face.

-The next day-

I was still asleep, but I can feel Gawain getting up and kissing my forehead. Then I felt his hands were gently touching my leg and massaging it which it makes me ticklish. He then put his hands on my waist and lifted my body up to sit on his lap. I have no clue what was he doing, but all I know was that he wanted to tickle me gently. He started kissing my neck softly leaving very light marks and lifting the hem of my nightgown and started tickling my chest. It was light so I lightly chuckle and slowly opened my eyes. It was bright outside that I have to squint my eyes until I saw Gawain's hand covered my eyes. I told him it was fine and turned around to see Gawain's shirt was gone so he was half naked which I blushed and covered my face because of the blush. Gawain's hands were holding my waist, let one of his hands grabbed my hands, lift them up and pulled me to kiss. It was quite satisfying for him since his hands were straddling my waist and he was thinking of sucking my nipples while straddling me.

⚠️Lime #2⚠️

Gawain gently pushed me to the mattress and was straddling me which I tried to get out of his grip, but I was tired. He kissed my lips for few minutes before breaking our lips apart which a thin line of saliva was formed. He lifted the hem of my nightgown up, revealing everything under the nightgown. He looked at me with permission in his eyes for my nipples and I just shyly nodded and told him to be gentle with them. He nodded and went down to where my nipples were and started pinching lightly before sucking on them gently. Soft yelps were heard from me as Gawain licked the left nipple, sucked on it and lightly nibbled it as I made a soft moan. He did the same to right nipple as I was twitching a little. He then looked at my nipples with satisfaction as his fingers went to tease them gently which it tickles me. Then he went down to my crotch/clit and pull down my underwear to admired how wet I am. I even blush when he licked his lips, wanting to suck it so he went down to my crotch and kissed the tip before sucking on it. His fingers were teasing my clit, putting one by one as I struggle to get them off me. Gawain's mouth released my crotch as he went down to where my clit is, pulling all of the fingers he put in and started sucking on it. I tried to hold a soft moan, but it escaped out of my lips as his tongue went inside me and explore my cavern. He stopped to see if I was okay or not, and was relieved that I was only panting softly. He then flipped my body over with my stomach flat on the bed and spreading my butt cheeks open. Placing his tongue at the entrance of the hole and went inside me like a tentacle that most likely would "assault" me. Muffled moans were heard as Gawain was massaging my butt cheeks and lightly slapping them as a tease. Both of my holes were getting tighter each time when Gawain teased a spot where my pleasure comes from and out of my lips. Then he pulled his tongue out to see if I was okay, seeing me with a tint of lust in my eyes and went to devour my lips. His tongue went inside my mouth to explore the cavern and broke off the kiss.

End of Lime #2

Arthur: *pants softly*

Gawain: you okay? *hand gently touches my cheek*

Arthur: Yeah *pant* I'm okay *another pant comes out of my mouth*

Gawain: It's shorter than last time we did this, right?

Arthur: *lightly blushed and nods quickly* true

Gawain: 'God, he's so f***ing cute' Anyway, let's get change and eat breakfast, okay?

Arthur:*nods with a smile* Okay

Gawain: *blushes andnosebleeds so much* You're like an angel to me

Arthur: 😳

Gawain: A-anyway, let's go *gets out of the bed and put on his clothes*

Arthur: Oh okay! *quickly put on clothes*

-Dining room-
~Gawain's POV~

We arrived at the dining room where both of my parents greeted us and sat down on our chairs. We ate some pastries and drank tea for breakfast when the butler walked to my dad and told him that something urgent happened. He told us to continue eating when both Arthur and I were full and got out of our chairs and walked to my room. While walking, I overheard my dad and the butler that there were two people escaped the dungeon and was somewhere in the castle. I wrapped my arm around Arthur's thin waist and bring him closer to me so he wouldn't be left alone. I have my sword in the blade cover in case of intruders so I can protect Arthur from them. When we arrived at my room, there were the two stepbrothers right in front of us. Arthur's eyes widen in fear as he started sobbing and scream to the top of his lungs for help as he fainted next to me. I tried to wake him up, but he passed out from seeing his abusive stepbrothers so I carried him and ran to another room. When they tried to chase us, there were 30 guards blocking with my dad behind them as he command all the guards to capture the stepbrothers. They succeed capturing the stepbrothers as they were taken to the torture room to be punished. Then my dad went to find us which he did because......we're hiding in my parents' room. He walked up to us and touched the soft blonde locks on Arthur.

Dad: Guess he had a bad past that involved the stepbrothers

Gawain: *nods* Yeah. I feel bad for him

Dad: His face is pale. He might need some more rest to get the fear out of him.

Gawain: *nods again* Good idea

Dad: My son, always stay by his side, okay?

Gawain: Okay

So I carried him back to my room and set him down on the bed and covered him with the blanket. My mom came by and gave me a soft white cardigan for Arthur to feel comfortable with and a ring for both me and him (A/N: btw, they're not engagement rings. They're lovers rings where you stay by each other's side and give each other support. But they're similar to engagement rings) I put on his right ring finger and put the other on my own right ring finger and thanked my mom for them. She then left the room for Arthur to rest as I went to the other side of the bed, climbed onto the bed, covered myself with the blanket, wrapped my arm around his waist and letting my hand held his right hand for more comfort. I witnessed him showing a very soft angelic smile on his sleeping face which I blushed from it and went to peck his soft plush lips. Then I pecked his forehead before closing my eyes and slept with him by my side.

-Couple hours later-

I woke up to someone moving and woke up, seeing Arthur was awake with the white cardigan on him. He saw me staring at him and softly asked what happened when he passed out from the shock. I told him that his stepbrothers were taken to the torture room and seeing him in relief makes me feel better as I pecked his lips. He blushed lightly as he touched his lips and smiled. He noticed that he has the cardigan on him and asked me who gave it to him. I told him that my mom gave it to him because she worried the he might be cold. He lightly chuckle as I sat up and touched his cheek with my hand and slide a finger down to the neck. He shivered when I slide my finger down and quietly yelped when I kissed his neck. I quickly apologize, kissed his cheek and seeing him smile makes me happy and wanted to claim his virginity. I got out of the bed and went to get something for one thing, proposing to Arthur with one of my most treasured rings in the whole country. When I arrive at my parents' room where my treasure room was, I took the ring that has a Emerald gem like his eyes as I smiled and put it back in the box, closed it and took it with me as I exit the treasure room. My dad saw me exited the room and asked if I was going to propose to Arthur anytime soon, I nodded and told dad the plan and he will offer to help me to make the plan a success.

Few minutes later

I came back to the room to see Arthur getting change into a sailor suit that Merlin gave him from last time as I stared at his petite body while he was changing. As he was done changing, he turned around to see me at the door and blushed lightly as I walked inside and went up to him. He also has a sailor hat on his head as I replaced it with a ribbon along with a daisy, peony and a white rose that fits his appearance. He asked why I put those flowers on his hair and I told him that the meanings of those flowers fits him so perfectly that I pecked his forehead and held his hand and walked out of the room to the garden. When we arrive at the garden, there were two chairs and a table full of small pastries in a three tray tower. The butler was waiting for us to be seated as I gestured Arthur to sit on his seat and push his chair in as I walked to mine and sat. The butler poured tea into our cups as he put creamer and sugar on the table.

Butler: If you need anything else, call out to me, okay Prince Gawain?

Gawain: Okay. Thank you, Tristan

Tristan: *lefts to the castle with the cart*

Arthur: What tea is this?

Gawain: Darjeeling tea. Want creamer?

Arthur: *nods as Gawain pours the creamer into the tea* and sugar please

Gawain: okay *scoops a spoonful of sugar and pour it into Arthur's cup of Darjeeling tea*

Arthur: Thank you, Gawain *grabs a spoon on his right and stir the tea and sips it* very good

Gawain: *stares at the younger boy as he drinks his tea* You look very cute when you're happily drinking tea. *sips his tea and smiled*

Arthur: *blushes and sips his tea* Oh please *giggles* at least it was not like at my old place *😔and has tears fall as he sniffles*

Gawain: *takes out a handkerchief and wipes Arthur's tears* Oh don't cry. At least you have me to talk to. Your father is glad to see you happy like this. Although, I met your father once when I was a kid. He knows my dad very well that he served us as a knight here.

Arthur: *eyes widen* Really?

Gawain: Yes, Arthur. He worked with my family for the past 29 years. Your father was a very brave man who serves us a my dad's right hand knight. He also cares about the people in the village that he visits them every weekend when he was done with his duties.

Arthur: Oh, I see. Then he got retired or something?

Gawain: Yeah, before he retired, he told my dad where he will live and my dad made a promise to bring you here when he passed away. Didn't knew that he got remarried and that shitty stepbrothers mistreated you that I have to go there and save you from them.

Arthur: I see...... thanks for telling me about my dad that I didn't know *giggles softly as more tears fell*

Gawain: *slightly frowns as he can't resist Arthur crying* Hey, sit on my lap *lightly tap his thighs*

Arthur: *slightly blushes, but slowly nods as he got out of his chair and walked up to Gawain and sit on his laps.* Why do you want me to— *lips touched his* Mmphh!

Gawain: *breaks the kiss* It's because I can't resist you crying and I want you to feel comfortable, so I kissed you. *claimed his lips again*

Arthur: *blushes, but closes his eyes and kissed Gawain back*

Gawain: *breaks the kiss* Now then, shall we try the pastries?

Arthur: *nods as he grabbed a Danish pastry and took a bite* Tasty!

Gawain smiled as Arthur happily eats the pastry and gets off Gawain's lap to go back to his seat and took another sip of Darjeeling tea. Gawain grabbed a slice of strawberry shortcake and took a bite. He tells Arthur to open his mouth as he did what Gawain said and gave him a piece of the shortcake. Arthur slowly chewed the shortcake, softly blushes and brightly smiled which Gawain blushed so much that he covered his mouth and tried to resist the cuteness. He looked at Gawain in confusion and Gawain told him it was nothing. Then the prince called Tristan, the butler to clean up the table with the help of the few maids. The butler nodded he cleaned out the table with the maids and tells them to put the dishes and the tea set away which the maids nodded and started heading back to the kitchen with the butler. After a few minutes, Tristan came back to where both Gawain and Arthur are and started escorting the two males to the prince's room.

~3rd POV~

As both boys were escorted by the butler, they arrive at the room and went to the bathroom. Then they took out their clothes and went inside the bathtub full of warm water. The maids were pouring out rose petals for Arthur and using rose scented shampoo for his hair. While for Gawain, he relaxed first then bathe by himself as he got out of the bathtub and dry himself with a towel. As he was done, he saw one of the maids who were helping Arthur carrying towels and a bucket full of rose petals. He call out to the maid and tell her to tell Arthur to meet up at garden after dinner. He also lend her a white dress with underwear, necklace, and white thigh stockings for Arthur to wear and tell her to let Arthur wear that. She nodded and continued to what she was doing when she entered the room where Arthur was in as he got himself ready for dinner. Few minutes later, Gawain was waiting for the younger boy to finish bathing as he was in a very nice dark blue Prince Charming suit. Arthur comes out of the room in the white dress and had a the three flowers on his hair.

Gawain: Looks amazing on you

Arthur: *blushes* T-thanks *sees Gawain's hand out* Hmm?

Gawain: Shall we?

Arthur: *chuckles quietly and nods as he placed his hand on top of Gawain's and started walking to the dining room*

-Dining room-

Mom, Dad: *waiting for the boys to arrive*

Dad: Oh! Honey, they're here

Mom: *looks up to see the boys and blush* My goodness! Arthur, you look very gorgeous on that dress

Arthur: *blushes madly* Um...... thank you *stuff his head into Gawain's arm*

Mom: Oh don't be shy, sweetie. I'm just complimenting you.

Gawain: Shall we eat dinner now?

Mom: Alright, alright, alright, let's go eat dinner

Gawain: Let's go, Arthur

Arthur: *nods as Gawain pulled the chair and letting himself sit on his seat as Gawain pushed his chair*

Gawain: Alright! Let's eat

-After dinner-

Mom: Arthur, can you come with me for something?

Arthur: Sure *got out of his chair and walks with Gawain's mom out of the dining room*

Dad: You ready to propose to him?

Gawain: I'm quite nervous, but I'm ready

Dad: Okay, go outside and wait for Arthur at the garden with candles surrounding, a bouquet with daisies, peonies and white roses, and get the ring ready

Gawain: Okay

The maids were getting the bouquet ready as some other maids were lighting the candles that were making a heart shape. His mom used a blindfold to cover Arthur's eyes as she was dragging him to the garden where Gawain was and took out the blindfold. When Arthur opened his eyes, he was surprised as he saw candles lining up leading to where Gawain was starting in the middle of the heart shaped candles. He walked up to Gawain with surprised eyes on his face as Gawain gave him the bouquet of flowers. He blushed as he took the bouquet and smiled while Gawain looked at Arthur with a tint of blush on his cheeks. Gawain took a step, grabbed the younger boy's hand, kneel down on one knee and kissed the hand Arthur stood there blushing  while trying to cover his face with the bouquet of flowers, knowing that it would fail to cover the red hues on his cheeks.

Gawain: Ever since I met you, you knew that someone is going to save you from those s****y stepbrothers of yours. Your pure innocence showed me how I should protect you from any risk of danger. And how you smile makes my heart flutter like butterflies, even when you giggle it still makes me blush. So *took out the box with the ring in it*(shows in the picture) Arthur Pendragon, will you marry me and be my light of the world?

Arthur: *blushes as tears fall down from his cheeks* Yes!

Gawain: *puts the ring in it and claim his lips again as everyone in the castle including Gawain's parents were clapping* I'm going to make you the happiest person in the world, okay?

Arthur: *giggles* Yeah

Gawain: *grabs the waist and lifting him as they both laughed along with Gawain's parents under the starry sky*

-Timeskip-
-3 months later-

The castle was very active as many maids were running around the castle, carrying tons of items. Other maids were helping two special people who are getting married for this special day. For Gawain, he was wearing a white Prince Charming suit as he waited for Arthur to finish getting ready. People from the village were invited as they were seated, waiting for the ceremony to start. Gawain appeared at the entrance of the ceremony hall as he walks on the walkway to the arch where his dad was at. The king asked his son if he was nervous for today as Gawain responded, saying that he was a bit nervous today. The king told his son not to worry about it and assured him that he will do great at the wedding ceremony today. Then Gawain wondered how beautiful the younger blonde, Arthur is and how nervous he is for the wedding ceremony today. The king thinks that Arthur was nervous as Gawain is as the prince agrees from what his father said about Arthur. The prince also pointed out that Arthur's important to Gawain and his family since his father served the kingdom for many years. As the two gentlemen were talking about Arthur and his father, Gawain's sentence was interrupted by the doors, everyone stand up and went to look at the bride. Gawain looked to see Arthur with widen eyes as he was in a very fancy white suit with two white roses tied with a silky white ribbon on his hair. The veil that was covering his face fits him perfectly as the maids were helping him with the jacket of the suit. He also has a small blush on his cheeks as he walks to the arch where both Gawain and his dad and gave out a soft smile as he arrive at the arch. Gawain stared at his emerald hues as the rings were given to each one of the two and put the rings on each other's ring finger and they turned to face Gawain's dad as he did the speech. After he was done, he ask each of them the question.

Dad: My son, Prince Gawain would you take Arthur as your wife?

Gawain: I do

Dad: Then, Arthur Pendragon would you take my son as your husband?

Arthur: I.........do *blush deepens*

Dad: As husband and husband, you may kiss each other

Gawain gently cupped Arthur's chin before they kissed as everyone clapped their hands. He then grabbed his waist and lift him up which Arthur was surprised and blushed lightly, but giggled as it was the happiest day ever for those two lovely people. Petals were thrown at them as the two male blondes shared a bright smile as they were walking towards the doors, only to be greeted by the citizens of Gawain's kingdom as they cheered and chanting for the two male blondes. Arthur looked at Gawain and flashed a sweet smile as Gawain blushed a bit before affectionately kissed his beautiful husband on the cheek and forehead as they watched the citizens cheered and congratulating them for their beautiful marriage.

-Nighttime-

A night wedding party was celebrated for the two lovely couple as some were dancing at the dance floor with grace. Both Gawain and Arthur were dancing in the middle of the crowd as Gawain's parents were watching them. They can see the smile on the younger boy's face as Gawain looks at him and kissed his cheek. Arthur lightly blushed, but kept smiling as they danced until the end of the music. Everyone bow down as some clapped their hands while everyone went to watch the married couple started dancing. Arthur started to get nervous as he was dancing with Gawain which older boy noticed it and whispered to his ear that everyone was just watching them and tell him to look at him only not the audience. Arthur nodded as he smiled while dancing in the middle of the audience with Gawain by his side. The tempo increased as the two danced faster to the music. Arthur was having a hard time as he dances, he almost missed a step which Gawain also noticed and spin him around to surprise the audience. The younger boy was surprised as Gawain pulled him to kiss his lips as the music ended so quickly. The audience clapped their hands as the couple bowed down and thanked everyone for coming to the party.

-Few hours later-
~Gawain's POV~

After the party, both me and Arthur went to our room as I was carrying him which he was asleep after exhausted from the dance. When I opened the door, I saw Merlin sitting on the edge of the bed with the sly smile of his. I asked where he went at the night party as I set the sleeping Arthur down on the soft mattress and taking his shoes off. He told me that the potion was done to reverse the potion and said he will give it to Arthur after he was done with birth. I nodded as he left the room with the potion on his hand. Few minutes later, Arthur woke up and sat up to see me sitting on the edge of the bed staring at him. He blushed and crawl up to sit next to me and kissed my cheek as we held hands. I asked him if had fun dancing at the banquet which Arthur nodded slowly and said that it was fun. Then I asked him if he was tired after dancing and greeting guests for a few hours which he nodded once again and said that he was tired. And then I asked him if he wanted to do the deed which Arthur blushes and said that we just got married today. I sighed and reminded him that we'll do it after the banquet ends which Arthur now remembers and nodded slowly after remembering it.

Gawain: Do you want to do it now?

Arthur: *blush deepens* I-I-If you want to. I don't mind.

Gawain: *kisses Arthur on the lips and breaks it off* now shall we get started?

Arthur: *shyly nods as Gawain gently pushes him to the soft mattress and straddles his waist*

⚠️Smut!!⚠️

I slowly devoured his lips as I took out his jacket, vest, tie and unbuttoning his shirt to expose the chest under the moonlight. I started kissing his jawline lightly, leaving a trail of light kisses. I heard soft pants from Arthur as I went to kissed the nape of neck and bit it lightly as a soft moan come out of his lips. Then I pecked his forehead before going to the chest to tease his nipples. I pecked the left nipple before sucking on it while teasing the other as more soft moans come out of Arthur's lips. Then I switched nipples as I can feel Arthur slowly twitching under my mouth as I was sucking on the right nipple. Arthur was panting softly as he called out my name, asking if I was finished with his nubs which I responded, saying that I'm almost done with it before gently biting his nipple which gave me a yelp from the younger blonde. He then said that it hurts as I apologized and went to lick the nipple that was just bitten by me, earning me a soft moan out of Arthur's mouth. I gently kept licking the nipple for few more minutes as Arthur softly moan from the pleasure he was received. Then I went up to his ear and whisper that he will go and strip his pants and underwear off as Arthur shyly nodded, letting me go and take out his pants and underwear. Exposing the crotch and the clit which Arthur tried to covered, but failed because I took his wrists and held it as one hand was doing the ****job while the other was holding his wrists. He did this for a few minutes before licking the top of the crotch and sucking on as Arthur felt a jolt on his back and let out a desperate moan. I sucked on his crotch for a few minutes before he felt something squirting into his mouth.

Arthur: Oh my gosh! Gawain! I'm very sorry! Don't swall—

Gawain: I already did and yet it very bitter, but sweet in the aftertaste *smirks lightly*

Arthur: *blushes madly as he threw a pillow at Gawain's face and pouts* Pervert! Hmph!

Gawain: *grabbed his hand and pulled him into a chaste kiss and breaks it off* Sorry, Arthur. But you might do me a favor, okay?

Arthur: *confused but nodded slowly* sure

-Few minutes later-

Gawain: 'S***. I regretted for doing this to Arthur' *looks at him as he's doing the ****job* 'I'm going to apologize to him when he's done wit—' *white c** squirts out into Arthur's mouth* F***! Arthur I'm so sorry! Are you okay?

Arthur: I'm okay and *tastes the c** inside his mouth* it tastes bitter

Gawain: *blushes* Woah! Don't taste it! If you don't like it, spit it out. I'll get you some water! *runs to the counter where a jug full of water and cups were as he took one and pour it to the cup and bring it to Arthur* here

Arthur: Thanks Gawain *took a sip of water*

Gawain: Arthur, I'm sorry

Arthur: Why?

Gawain: Because I asked you to do this

Arthur: It's okay

Gawain: You sure?

Arthur: *giggles softly* don't worry. I'm did this with my...... stepbrothers before. I don't like it at first, but I got used to it until I met you. You treated me well that you don't tell me to suck your crotch. All you did is teasing my body just because I have a fragile body.

Gawain: *smiles* okay shall we continue?

Arthur: *blushed* sure

I went up to kiss Arthur on the lips as one of his hands went to tease the clit and scissoring it as Arthur moaned during the kiss. Then I broke the kiss as he looked at Arthur with a flushed face and a tint of lust inside his shining emerald hues. He went down to where the clit was and started fingering it before licking the wet hole as Arthur let out a very soft moan. I kept licking it for few minutes before he goes and flip Arthur's body over and exposed the butt cheeks. He gently massage them and separated them nicely, looking at the ass in satisfaction. He poked the tongue to the hole before licking it slowly as he can heard soft muffled moans were heard. He pushed his tongue inside him as the muffled moans were getting louder. He stopped to see Arthur with a blush on his face and smiled as he tells the younger boy to get on his hands and knees.

Gawain: Are you ready?

Arthur: For wha— Ah! *Gawain started thrusting inside him* Ah~ slow down! It hurts!

Gawain: *ignores Arthur* Are you going to c**?

Arthur: *moans* Gawain please, can you slow down? *moans more*

Gawain: Are you, Arthur?

Arthur: N-n-no, but can you slow dow— Ah~! *sticky white liquid squirts out the crotch as he fell to the bed and stare at Gawain with tears*

Gawain: Wow, you came and— *sees Arthur in tears* Oh s***! I'm so sorry! *grabbed his waist to hug him* I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sor—

Arthur: Gawain *chuckles* don't apologize so quickly, but *stare at Gawain in the eyes* be more slow and gentle with me

Gawain: Alright, I'll be more careful with you, but first sit on top of me

Arthur: *nods slowly as Gawain laid on the bed and letting Arthur sit on top of him*

Gawain: *took out a ribbon and tied it around Arthur's crotch* there and let me position you. *holding his waist and lowering it down slowly as his crotch entered him inside*

Arthur: *felts a jolt on his back and whimper* Gawain......it......hurts.......

Gawain: *hold his hand* I'm here, you can moan as much as you like

Arthur: O-o-okay

Arthur started thrusting himself as he let out a moan each time while I looked at him with a tint of satisfaction. Then I went to hold on to his waist and helped him to thrust himself as the younger boy moaned. He kept doing it for few more minutes when Arthur asked when he will c**. I also told him to bare a little longer when he was about to c** as he still held his waist. The younger blonde asked how much longer he can thrust as he whimpers from another jolt that he felt on his back. After he asked, I assured him that to bare just a bit longer as Arthur told me to hurry as it hurts when he suddenly yelp by me sitting up. I started to thrust myself inside Arthur's clit after adjusting myself to thrust inside him. Arthur let out loud moan as soon he felt like I will c** inside the younger boy. When it's time, I took out the ribbon off Arthur's crotch as both of us came at the same time. Heavy pants were heard from Arthur as he slowly got up from my crotch and turn to the side and pants more.

End of Smut

Gawain: *went to kiss Arthur's forehead and his plush lips* Sorry I was being hard on you. Will you forgive me, honey?

Arthur: I accept your apology and......why did you call me 'honey' *blushed after hearing the word*

Gawain: Just only because you're sweet as honey, it's also because you have a sweet charm of being innocent *winks*

Arthur: *blushes more* Thanks...... anyway, we should get cleaned up or else we'll smell.

Gawain: Alright, alright let's go *carries Arthur bridal style*

Arthur blushed as Gawain carried him to the bathroom where one maid was preparing the warm water for both of them. Gawain set him down into the water which Arthur lightly shivered, but relaxed as Gawain went in and hugged his waist. They relaxed for a couple minutes to relax their tense muscles and Gawain went out of the bathtub first to dry off first then help the younger boy to dry off and put the nightgown on him as he puts on a shirt and pants. He then carry Arthur back to their bed as he set him down and climb on the bed to cover themselves with the blanket. I gave some kisses to Arthur as I gently kissed him on the lips before saying good night to him. He quietly and softly giggles, saying good to me as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer so he can sleep comfortably. My hand held his hand as Arthur softly giggled, closed his eyes and slept together under the starry night sky with a smile on our faces.

The End

—————————————————

Welp! 13K, that is a lot of words! Rip me! Anyway, have a great day/evening

EDIT: Hi, been a while since I started making this back in 2019 and I felt embarrassed after realizing the large amounts of spacing that I made back then. So I decided to fix that 😅 Anyway, have a great day/evening!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 688 24
Mewgulf confessed to each other and they loved each other... but that's what Gulf thought. ** after weeks Gulf kept trying to seduce Mew but everytim...
6.8K 121 19
Everyone slowly falls in love with Justin basically. STILL REWRITING THE STORY!! ♡ -Includes: Smut, boy x boy, bad language ♡ -ALL FAKE!! Mainly mad...
14.8K 834 19
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
22.7K 585 31
This story takes place after the events in "Sun and Moon NEED TO PROTECT LUNAR in VRChat" Devisions from canon will be included. Ruin is a good perso...