He is a psycho .

By rosyqueenz_

" What's mine is mine . What's yours is also mine . " " And you is mine . ONLY . MINE ! " Genre : [ Action +... More

Introduction
Synopsis
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 06

245 19 1
By rosyqueenz_

" someone help me ! "

          A boy was walking casually to the class . He already know that he late for class but still walking like nothing happen . Some girls were waving at him . He just reply with a cold face . His hand were full with books . When he walked passing the alley , he look at it .

        He doesn't know , but usually when he walked passed it . He would never glance or neither looked at it . But , this time it's different . He give a glance and saw a girl laying weakly on the ground . He walked to her slowly .

       Once he arrived , he touch the girl with his finger . Not moving . He hold the girl shoulder to see her face . Her face is full with a cut and scars . He feel sympathy . He take all her belongings and bring her in bridal style to the nursery . It's not heavy than he though .

          The nurse , Sowon was shocked to see some student faint again . She asked him to put her on the bed . He put all the belongings in the table . Sowon murmuring something as she check on that girls .

" What are you doing here ? Go to your class , right now ! " Sowon said while removing the blood .

" Yeah , Sowon-ssi . By the way , I will come back at lunch time . Wait for me ... " Sowon rolling her eyes unintentionally . He chuckled for a moment before walked away .

      Knowing that he already very late , he run to his class . The alley is empty so it's easy for him to jump , run or neither singing . He run in full speed . Once he arrived , he bite his lips and knock the door . Not hearing any voice , he open the door and all his classmate were looking at him .

" What ? " He asked casually . He got in the class elegantly and sat on his sit .

" Yah ! Where are you going earlier ? " Jimin , his best friend forever asking him who just putting his bag down .

" I waking up late after spending my night with games . " Jimin hit his head with book .

" Yah ! Are you out of mind ? My head is precious , you know ? " He said before rubbing his own head .

" Whatever , Taehyung . " Jimin rolled his eyes . Taehyung just glaring at him before give a glance at door who is yet still open . Some girls were standing there made he look away .

" Are you fucking kidding me right now ? " Taehyung murmuring annoyingly .

" Help me , Jimin-ah . " His voice sound desperate make Jimin look at the door .

" Auw ! A girlfriend is coming to meet her prince .. How sweet ! " Jimin said make Taehyung almost killed him .

       The girls walking to them or him . He put his head down and pretend to sleep . He really hate that girls . Jimin just laughing .

" Taehyung-ah , are you sleeping ? " Nayeon , she asked Taehyung while shaking his hand .

" Taehyung-ah , wake up ! I'm here ! " Taehyung open his eyes annoyingly .

" What do you want ? Can you stop disturbing my life !? " Taehyung said to Nayeon .

" I can't stopped until you become mine . " Taehyung pulled his hair because of annoyance .

" Don't be a psychopath , Nayeon-ah ! I'm not yours ! And will never become yours ! " He scold Nayeon in front of his classmate . She feel embarrassed all of sudden .

" You know what , Taehyung . Sooner or later , you will fall at me . And I'm the one who can make you fall for me . " Nayeon said that before leaving his class .

" Bye , Jimin oppa . " Jungyeon bid a goodbye to Jimin make him almost vomit .

" Such a stupid mice ! " Taehyung said before putting his head down .

" I should have kill her at past . " Jimin just chuckled .

            Eunha was writing some essay to submit at the teacher during lunch time . Beside her is Im Junhyeok . How can it change ? After Eunha and Jungkook bickering , Eunha decided to sit beside Junhyeok , so that Yuna will sit beside Jungkook . So , Eunha can do whatever she want . And Jungkook will not disturbing her anymore .

        Jungkook was looking at Eunha who is happily chatting with Junhyeok . He feel mad for some reason . He doesn't want this thing . He doesn't like seeing Eunha smiling for other man . He doesn't like Eunha sitting beside the other man . His heart feel different . He feel like , he want to own everything . He want to own Eunha .

" Please , not this time . " He murmuring something in low tone .

       His body starting to sweating . He hate this thing . He hate this feeling . He hate his own sickness . His eyes completely changing from inoncent , puppy eyes to psycho eyes . He become a psychopath . He watching Eunha with smirk .

" I will own you sooner . " Jungkook said in cold tone . He definitely changed .

" What are you saying , Jungkook-ssi ? " Yuna who sit beside suddenly feel creepy .

" It's none of your business . " He said coldly . His mind only thinking of Eunha .

" Why are you sweating so much ? " Yuna asked again as she saw his body is sweating too much . His clothes are wet .

" Mind your own business , if you don't want to die . " Yuna getting more creepier . She open her book and started to do something that can make she ignored Jungkook .

        Jungkook was watching Eunha who sit infront of him but at the middle of class . He so intensely watching her nonstop . His eyes were lingering all over her body . Without realized , he licks his bottom lips . Suddenly a girl stood beside his class . Jungkook's eyes turn at her .

" Can I meet Eunha ? " A girl in ponytail said with a smiled . Eunha running and hugging her for a moment .

         Jungkook started feel confused . Their face are completely same . Something bothered him . Then , he remember about yesterday where he did research about her . An evil smirked form on his lips .

" That's must be her twin ... Jung Eunbi ... We will meet later . " He said in whispering tone . The situation become much creepier .

RING !! RING !!

            Jungkook still doing his homework as he want to finished a little sentence at his essay . Then , he keep all his stationary under his desk . He gave the book to the head class and stand up . He walked passed Eunha who is still sleeping . Jungkook take decision to stop .

" Cute ... " He mumbled slowly .

        Jungkook kneeled down and decided to wake her up . But , something he stop . Her cute little face and her parted lips . Jungkook looked at her intensely . Eunha is really when she sleep . Jungkook take out his phone that bringing this morning and snapped her cute smol face quietly .

" No wonder I fall for you ... " He whispered deadly . Then , he stand up and wake Eunha slowly by blow a wind to her ears .

" eeuuunng~ " She tossing around and sleep again . Jungkook sighed and blow it again . This time with calling her name .

" Eunha-yah , irreona juseyo ~~~ " Jungkook whisper with a cute angelic voice.

" eeuunng~ What ? " Her cute raspy voice make Jungkook melted . Eunha rubbing her eyes before looking directly at Jungkook , who is watching her .

" What are you doing , Jungkook ? Where is everyone ? " Eunha asked as she moving around to see her classmate .

" They already out for lunch . Don't you want to eat ? " Jungkook asking her making she nodded cutely .

" Then , let's go . " Jungkook offer her a hand . Eunha feel scared if she agrees , Jungkook might hurt her again .

" Don't be scared , I won't hurt you . " Jungkook said gently . Eunha smiled and accept .

" Kajja ! " Eunha said in cute tone . She totally forget what she talked about this morning . Jungkook just laughed .

" Eunha-yah . " Eunha looked at him with a question look .

" Do you have a twin ? Early , I saw your face has two , so I wonder if you had a twin . " Jungkook asked while his eyes so immersed with her face .

" Yes , I have a twin sister . She is older than me by 7 minutes. Her name is Jung Eunbi . Why ? " Eunha replied broadly . Jungkook just nodded .

' Why this girl isn't knowing that her twin sister a bully ? I think I have mentioned her sister name many times . ' he thought in mind .

___________________________________

Vote ?
Comment ?

A/N : everything going started , guys !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.3K 33
"You are Mine, just mine. I'm ready to kill everyone who comes between us, even if it's my brother,"
421K 16.5K 37
When she takes off his strait jacket ... •••• "What do you plan to do now that your free ?" "Find my savior.....even if it t...
63.3K 1.8K 19
"No my dad can't do that to me, you are lieing"..."it's true he has sold , they are waiting for you go now and save our family think about our family...
551K 25.2K 27
"He isn't just mad ... He's psychotic"29/18 You can run You can hide These are the things You'll love to do As expected when a psycho is after you...