He is a psycho .

Bởi rosyqueenz_

" What's mine is mine . What's yours is also mine . " " And you is mine . ONLY . MINE ! " Genre : [ Action +... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Synopsis
Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 02

326 24 2
Bởi rosyqueenz_

        The boy stepped out from a car . His cold face were shown before his lips form into awkward smiled when a girl looking at him continuously . He bid a goodbye to his driver and walked to the school office . A smiled form again , but this time for a teacher who smiled at him .

" Are you a new student ? " The teacher of Mrs. Choi , a music teacher asked the boy softly .

" Yes , I am . " He replied lightly before excuse himself .

       He got in to the office and asked the headmaster secretary his school schedule . As he got it , he got out and started to walked around as the bell isn't rang yet . He walked around , suddenly he heard someone crying for a help include a punch echoed the alley . He run to it and saw a two girls beating up one girl .

" What were you guys doing !? " Both of girls were shocked and had no clue to say .

" Are you guys just beating her up !? " He run to them but the two girls had to run away . He got confused .

" Are you okay ? " He asked as he bending down his body to looked at the victim . She just quiet .

" Are you always get bullied from them ? " The girl just nodded and stand up slowly . He offer his hand to help as he see she cannot stand up well .

" Are a you new boy ? " He nodded . As the girl started walking , she almost fall but quickly he help her .

" Let me bring you to nursery room . You have be hurt so badly . " He said as he help her to walked .

" You're still new , how can you know where the nursery room is . " She said as she let out a grunts . Her feet hurt so much that she can't walked like normal .

RING !! RING !!

       The bell rang make both of them silenced. She looked at the boy who just helping without knowing the bell already rang .

" Better you go now . You're still new . I'm afraid if the teacher mad at you . " She said and started to let go his hand from holding her shoulder .

" No , it's okay . I will send you to nursery room and get into a class later. " She got speechless .

         They walked to the nursery that near them . He replaced her softly onto a bed and asked some nurse to check her up . As soon as she okay , he run quickly to his class that was a little far from the nursery room . He looked at his schedule and turn his eyes back to the class . He let out a smiled .

       Without waiting more , he knob on the door . All the classmate in the class looked at him weirdly . Some girls looked at him flirty and made him slightly uncomfortable . He bowed and stepped into the class .

" Looks like we have a new student . But , you're pretty late , young boy . " The English teacher , Mrs. Bae smirked at him . He scratched his neck lightly .

" I'm sorry , Mrs. Bae . I was helping my friend who in trouble , so that's why I'm late . " Mrs. Bar nodded .

" Introduce yourself to your new classmate . " He nodded and coughing slowly .

" Hello . My name is Jeon Jungkook . I'm from Busan . " He bowed and let out a sweet smiled .

" Any questions to asked him . " Mrs. Bae said as one girl raise her hands .

" Yes , Jinyoung . "

" Why did you moved here ? And why your face is so cute and  handsome ? " Jinyoung questions made all of the classmate looked at her unbelievable .

" Do I have to answer ? " Jungkook asked awkwardly . Mrs. Bae just nodded .

" I'm moving here because of family matter and there is something I have to do here . And I don't think my face is handsome or neither cute . You guys might be have already mistaken . " Jungkook explaination made the whole classmate speechless .

" Okay . You can sit beside Jung Eunha . Eunha ! Please raise your hand . " Mrs. Bae calling some girl name made Jungkook eyes finding her.

" Here ! " A cute voice and a hand stand out made Jungkook looked at her .

' cute ' he smirked .

" Yes , there is she . "

       Jungkook walked to her and smiled to the girls that smiling toward him . He put his bag on the chair and sit beside Eunha . He turned to look at her . Eunha let out a cute smiled .

" I am Jung Eunha . " She let out a hand . Jungkook linking his hands and shake it slowly .

" Jungkook . " He replied slightly .

" It's nice to meet you , Jeon Jungkook . " Eunha just smiled before focusing onto the teachers again .

       Then , the class was silent and focus what teacher teach them since they are the first class . Eunha writing down a notes so she will no forget what she had learn . Her memopad is full because of the notes . Jungkook also writing down a notes since he like to writing . Some of student already fell asleep .

      Suddenly , Eunha got confused . She raise her hands to asked a question . Jungkook looked at her weirdly .

" Mrs. Bae , if May and Might plus bare infinitive . What about Must ? " Eunha questions made Mrs. Bae smiled .

" Must is also plus bare infinitive . We can use word ' Must ' if we want to say that something is necessary or talked about obligations . Example sentence is , ' I must be at home at 7 o'clock ' or ' you must wear helmet when riding motorbike in this country ' . ' Must ' is also use to show something that we are sure that something is true and recommend something . Understand ? " The class nodded . Jungkook raise his hand suddenly .

" How about ' Mustn't ' ? " Jungkook asked his questions as he remember something .

" Actually , we didn't use a word ' Mustn't ' that much . How did you know about that words ? " Mrs. Bae asked while she finding a word ' Mustn't ' in her books .

" I don't know if they had in the book. But , I just realized that I found a word ' Mustn't ' while reading some random books yesterday . " Jungkook explained .

" Okay . Just like must , but we use Mustn't plus bare infinitive to talk about something that is not allowed . ' n't ' in there is a short cut for ' not ' . So , when we read a word ' Mustn't ' , it will be ' must not ' . That's why we rarely use a word ' Mustn't ' that much . " Jungkook nodded at Mrs. Bae explaination .

" You're really good at English . " Eunha suddenly said to Jungkook .

" My father is half american and he speak English a lot of time. It's in my blood to speak English so well . " Jungkook replied broadly .

RING !! RING !!

        Eunha smiled when the bell rang . Jungkook keep his book and his stationary under his desk and quickly got out from his classroom . Eunha who just bring out her bentou looked at him weirdly . Maybe he is busy , she thought in mind .

" Eunha unnie ! Ppalli ! " Sinb shouted at Eunha who still daydreaming .

       She got into reality and run to them . The three of them walked to the canteen . Sinb and Yuju bring Eunha bentou to the canteen while Eunha had to buy a drinks for them . As soon as she got a drinks , she got into the room and was shock to see Jungkook sitting in there . Before that , she put a drink on the table .

" Jungkook ? What are you doing here ? " Eunha asked lightly . She turned her head to the girl who is sleeping .

" I just visiting her . By the way , why are you here ? " Jungkook asked back .

" I was buying a drink for Sowon unnie . Can you past to her ? " Eunha said while passing Jungkook a tin can .

" By the way , who is Sowon ? I think it's hard to know her . " Eunha chuckled lightly.

" She is the only nurse in this school . " Eunha replied broadly .

" Is she your girlfriend ? " Jungkook shook awkwardly .

" Then , who is she ? Why her body looked so hurt ? " Eunha asked as she look at her .

" I don't know . How about if you get out now . " Eunha's heart feel hurt suddenly . Jungkook is little bit rude . But , she get out quickly .

        Eunha breathe deeply before walked to the canteen . She saw her frienda that were waiting for her in there . A smiled form on her lips . She quickly sit and open her bentou . Sinb and Yuju almost finished their food .

" What your mom cook for you , Eunha unnie ? " Sinb asked softly .

" A meat and some rice and some ketchup and eggs . " Eunha replied while showing her bentou .

" There is so much ' and ' . " Yuju teased her . Eunha just chuckled .

" Ops , my mistake . "

         Jungkook waiting at the nursery room . He looked over a girl who still not wake up . He decided to buy her some bread and water . He got out and probably will comeback later . The students were full at everywhere . He feel slightly uncomfortable when some girls are keep looking at him .

      He walked to the canteen and but some bread and drinks . Once he pay , quickly he got into the nursery room . He saw a girl already wake . She smiled lightly to him .

" Here I bought you a food . " Jungkook passed her a plastic bag .

" Thanks you and I'm sorry for making you a burden . " The girl bowed but ended her back is hurt again .

" I'm Jeon Jungkook . I am 97 liners " He introduced him self .

" Ouh . I am Yerin . Jung Yerin . I am a 96 liners . I'm one year older than you . " She said as her hand take out a Hershey milk . She slurp her milk .

" Can I asked you some questions ? " Jungkook asked a permission to Yerin.

" Yes , you can . What is it ? " Yerin replied plainly .

" How come you get into bullies ? I mean , from what I see you always get bullied by those girls , aren't I ? " Yerin stop drinking and get silenced .

" Why do you want to know ? "

_____________________________

Vote ?
Comment ?

A/N : I think this story are gonna be much
difference from the title , aren't it ? ,

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

244K 11.1K 44
"You are mine! MY MATE!" he growled as held her "NO! I don't belong to you! I am not your ma-!" I yelled but he kissed me hard midway. started :17/1...
4.5K 110 13
[ complete ! ] "Good night , my first and my last." _ | english | All Right Reserved . Started : 22 May 2020 Ended : 15 June 2020
17.4K 570 24
[Slow updates as I am busy in updating other story] "𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰?" 𝐇𝐞...
33.5K 1.1K 27
"Butterfly, are you ready ?".. ........ " Why you call me butterfly?"... ___________________________________________________ A boy who got failure in...