The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

Betrayal

74.8K 932 3.6K
By ToxicRhino

"Look I'm sorry!" Y/N said walking behind an angry Cinder. "But you have to admit, telling Jacques Schnee I fucked his daughter while I maim him would be priceless!"

"So you threatened the safety of the mission in order to flirt with the enemy? Who, mind you, you are absolutely supposed to loathe?" Cinder said turning around harshly as she glared at the boy. She crossed her arms and huffed with anger as Y/N rubbed the back of his head. "You are as immature as they come."

"Oh come on! It'd be so funny!" Y/N said throwing his hands up in the air. "I didn't mean anything by it I swear. She's not even close to you or Neo."

"We will discuss your actions later." Cinder grumbled. "For now the mistress has called a meeting. Your encounter with your sister as well as the silver eyed warrior has piqued her interest."

"We both know how this is gonna end." Y/N deadpanned. The last few times Salem requested a report from Y/N, it had ended with her showing a weird motherly instinct for the Faunus. Nobody in Salem's court knew if it was a positive or negative feeling however.

"Maybe if you could control your hormones this would not be a problem. You flirt with everything in sight and somehow have no problem doing it." Cinder snarled back. "Every situation you've been in since you joined us has been of your own consequence. Eventually it's going to catch up to all of us. If this happens again there will be consequences here too."

"Fair enough. Buttttt..." Y/N wrapped his arms Cinders waist. "You can't say that's a bad thing."

Y/N leaned in to kiss Cinder as she came centimeters away from his lips before putting her finger in between them. Cinder's gaze pierced Y/N's lackadaisical attitude as he pouted.

"You won't be flirting your way out of this one boy." Cinder pushed him away with a seductive grin as she traced his chest with a finger. "I suppose if you want to make it up to me you'll take responsibility for your actions and accept your punishment?"

"Ohhhh fuck me." Y/N gulped looking at the expression on Cinders face as she leaned in. She blew wind in his ear before tracing his chin with her finger.

"With pleasure." Cinder pecked his cheek before turning back to the door and knocking on it. She flattened her dress out and fixed her hair as she stood tall. "However, that will have to wait."

"You tease..." Y/N pouted before slapping his face. Sighing, he fixed his cowlick and looked forward. "Let's get this over with."

As the two giant doors opened Cinder and Y/N were met with a giant table with a throne at the opposite head of where they were at. Windows allowed the terrifying crimson sky to shine in as it illuminated the characters sitting in each chair. On the right side of the table was Mercury Black, Emerald Sustrai, and the chair that was meant for Cinder. On the left side of the table was Hazel Rainart, Arthur Watts, and Tyrian Callows. Cinder quickly bowed towards the figure standing in front of the window as it, or rather she, turned around. The Grimm Queen herself narrowed her eyes as she stared down Y/N and Cinder. She stretched her arms out in a welcoming manner as she spoke.

"Ah Cinder...I see you have completed your recent mission in Vale." Salem began. "I'm quite pleased with your performance these days. Since Y/N has joined our side it seems as if your potential has risen even higher. Though I often wonder if that's out of malice or lust."

"My queen, your words honor me." Cinder said with her head bowed as Y/N lazily stood next to her slouched with his hands in his pocket. "I will continue to do my best for your sake."

"Good." Salem said simply as she turned her attention to Y/N. "Little kitten...it seems you have returned in one piece."

"Come on, no cop, criminal, or huntsman stands a chance against me." Y/N grinned. "How many missions have I been on now for you? I think we're close to 150 at this point. I'm a returning employee after all.

"Your loyalty is quite pleasing to me. It's almost as if you're trying to show me your worth. The question is, should that worry or entice me?" Salem said with half lidded eyes. "Though that is among other things..."

"Well, if that's the case don't I get a reward?"
Y/N said as he and Cinder took their seats.
Y/N's seat was at the opposite head facing Salem. He leaned back into his chair and kicked his feet up. "I've been a good kitty long enough to warrant something."

"You insolent fool!" Tyrian spoke up. "Our generous lady has given not only you, but all of us more than we could ever ask for! For you to have the nerve to-!"

"That is enough Tyrian." Salem spoke up with a slightly annoyed voice and a raised hand. Tyrian immediately bowed and squeaked out an apology. "I do believe our resident mercenary has a valid opinion. However, what could you possibly desire that we have? Power? Surely not. You have more than enough at your disposal. Revenge possibly? No, you could've taken it far faster without pledging your loyalty to me. Perhaps companionship? You do seem rather lonely. Is Cinder not to your liking?"

"I mean if you're offering..." Y/N began before Cinder shot a small spark of fire underneath the table towards Y/N. "Uh, I mean! I was thinking like a stable healthcare bonus. Maybe a good dental plan?"

To everyone's surprise Salem chuckled at Y/N's poor attempt at a joke. Everyone just stared wide eyed at the Grimm Queen.

'Did she just laugh?!' Cinder gawked as Emerald and Mercury did the same.

"I believe I could offer that in the form of a few Grimm appendages that could be added to your body." Salem retorted. "I've been working on a fusion between human and Grimm combined. Perhaps resurrection might be a better term. Though it does involve copious amounts of semen from the Grimm you'd like to turn into."

Tyrion perked up at the idea of becoming a deathstalker in human form. His ideas were quickly covered though as Cinder shot him a glare and he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Actually, I think I'll have to pass on that one. I've been cut open and had enough things shoved in me for a lifetime. Semen is not one of those things I'd rather have." Y/N chuckled back as Salem let out a small giggle. "When I think of something I'll be sure to get back to you. I'll just keep it over your head for now."

"Then I shall await your decision." Salem said with a smile before getting serious. "Moving on to why I have called you all here. In three weeks time Adam Taurus and Roman Torchwick will lead an recruitment opportunity for enlisted and potential members of the White Fang in Vale. This rally will set the flames of the rebellion that will spark the beginning of the end. Arthur, I want you to focus on creating the destabilizer for the technology that Beacon and Vale use as a whole, Hazel will be assisting you in any way you need. Tyrian, I'm placing you on finding the whereabouts of any of the other maidens. Focus on the Branwen tribe and figure out if the rumors of them having a maiden amongst their ranks is true or not. Cinder, your fake identities from Haven have been constructed and are being entered into the database of Beacon as we speak. You, Emerald, and Mercury will utilize them to sneak into Beacon undetected. Do not draw unnecessary attention to yourselves. One wrong step will jeopardize the mission, but more importantly, your lives should you fail. I will have more information in due time. By the end of this year, not only will Beacon have fallen, but Remnant as we know it shall change. You are all dismissed for now. Do not fail me or there WILL be consequences."

The group nodded and bowed towards Salem as they all stood up. Tyrian, Arthur, and Hazel went their separate ways as Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury walked towards Y/N. The Faunus kicked his legs down and blew a kiss to Salem as he stood and turned around. Right when he was about to walk out...he realized he wasn't moving.

"Huh..." Y/N looked downwards and saw black tendrils holding him in place as he began to move backwards. "That's new."

"My lady what are you doing with him?" Cinder asked a bit too warily.

"Cinder dear, are you questioning my authority? Last time I checked Y/N was one of my loyal servants. Am I not allowed to do what I wish with him?" Salem said as the tendrils brought Y/N directly to her and forced him down on his knees. Cinder gulped at the pressure Salem was exuding as she felt like she could die at any minute before squeaking out an inaudible response. "Hm, that's what I thought. Now leave us be."

"Y-Yes my lady." Cinder said through grit teeth as Emerald and Mercury looked at Y/N with pity. The trio walked out as Y/N looked towards Salem.

"You know she's gonna stab me with arrows again right?" Y/N comically cried. "I'm not indestructible!"

"But you are immortal..." Salem whispered as Y/N laughed. "Or perhaps undying is a better way?"

"Immortal? I wish!" Y/N sighed. "It would fix a lot of problems I've had recently."

"Is that so..." Salem said as she grinned at Y/N. His eyes widened as he tensed up. "Judging by your reaction I'm correct aren't I? I looked into your specific case my little flame. What I found was extraordinary."

"Oh really? What did you find? I can give you exact measurements if you want." Y/N said as he chuckled yet Salem could sense the hostility coming from him. "It's not about the size of the wave, but about the motion in the ocean y'know?"

"Let's not play games boy." Salem said a little more forcefully as she released him from her tendrils. "You're smarter than you let on. That wasn't any ordinary hostility you just leaked out there. It takes effort to conceal a bloodlust that large, but what I want to know is why you're hiding it."

"Look I don't know what you're talking about." Y/N groaned. "All I want to do is just continue making money and changing the-"

"My child...look down." Salem said with a small grin. Y/N huffed but looked down anyway. What he saw was a lot of blood on the floor from a tendril that had just pierced through him. It was still writhing as he stared at it. Salem snapped her fingers and it disappeared as Y/N sighed. "I believe that's what you call, check and mate?"

"Yeah yeah yeah..." Y/N laughed bitterly. "Alright fine. I can't feel pain. And I can't die or be injured for more then a few seconds."

Y/N shot himself in the leg with Check before the bullet pierced right through his leg. The wound quickly healed itself and Y/N shrugged. Next was his stomach wound which began to heal on its own as he spoke. His blood began to disintegrate into the air while the hole in his stomach began to close up faster than he got it. His dust infused blood closed up the gap as black flames covered the wound on his body before it sealed. After a few seconds, all that was left was a hole in his shirt.

"Fascinating..." Salem said as she cupped his face with one hand. "I didn't believe it possible yet whatever Atlas did to you is incredible."

"No. No it's not." Y/N grumbled. "You wanna know why? I CAN'T TASTE!"

"You can't?" Salem said stifling a laugh.

"The only thing I can taste is dust. Whatever they did to me it really fucked with my body. Thankfully, nothing happened to my son." Y/N breathed out. "I can still feel pleasure yet pain and taste are just gone. Honestly I was afraid they'd turn my baby making juice into lava or something like that."

"I can see how that would be a problem." Salem said leaning back into her throne with a grin on her face as she watched the boy ramble on about how mad he was he couldn't taste pizza or fish anymore. "So tell me dear boy, why hide it?"

"Huh?" Y/N said as Salem interrupted him. "Well, because people would freak if they knew. I mean I'm immortal because I'm a walking dust crystal. Whatever they did made my aura go into overdrive. It heals everything faster than I got it and it all but got rid of my pain receptors. I'm not even sure if I can die from old age at this point. It's like my soul has been...reinforced?"

"Well that's a welcome thought." Salem said as she looked up and down at Y/N. "I've been around for centuries and it's been ever so lonely. I would assume it would be nice to finally have a king to meet my queen..."

"Ohoho...I'm beginning to regret my decision to join this group less and less." Y/N grinned as they heard a large thud come across the two giant doors. "That...was Cinder wasn't it?"

"Yes. She's been eavesdropping since the beginning." Salem sighed. "That child is far too attached to you, although she'd never let anyone believe it. I would've killed her already had she not improved her act once you came around. In fact, her lackeys have become increasingly more productive as a result of you."

"Really? That's a surprise. Merc is one of my best friends and Emerald helped me with some of my training so I guess we do have some strong bonds. Plus they're scared shitless of Cinder." Y/N chuckled as he looked at Salem about to speak up. "I'm sure you wanna ask why I'm not afraid of you?"

"Did the experiment make you psychic too?" Salem let out a soft chuckle. "But yes, why aren't you afraid of me? Humans and Faunus are naturally terrified of those without a soul. The unknown scares the living while it entices the undead"

"Because I just don't. I still have feelings of fear and all that. Just like how I'm terrified of Cinder stabbing me with more arrows later." Y/N said as he got sidetracked. "But I just don't. It's not like you're not powerful or anything. I'm pretty sure if we went toe to toe at the level I'm at now it'd be a losing battle for me. I'm strong but not strong enough to beat you in a battle of longevity. So maybe it's because to me...you're not a monster."

"..." Salem looked on with interest at the boys words. Not a monster? Her? Was she hearing this right? Ozma must be doubling over in laughter.

"Humans destroyed me emotionally and physically. They toyed with my kind and destroyed our very souls until we were nothing to them. And once we challenged that it didn't get better, it got worse. Sure common people feared us, but people who had power began to loathe us even more until it became easier to lock us away, kill us, and experiment on us." Y/N clenched his fist. "I'm not sure whether I agree with the current White Fangs operations under Sienna and Adam, but I know that I want to change how this shithole of a world works. I can't do that as Y/N Belladonna...but I can as an overboss...I can as the Liberation Hero...because that allows me to save those who need and beat down those who abuse it."

"So how does that make you not afraid of me?" Salem said cocking an eyebrow.

"Because I'd rather die standing on my feet with my own resolve than die on my knees living for some shitty platitude or leader." Y/N narrowed his eyes and thinned out his frown. "And that's why I don't hold onto that past hatred to my family. I just...don't care about them. I don't feel anything for them anymore. My family is here and my family is with the White Fang. Actually I take that back. Maybe not Tyrian or Arty. I get the feeling they don't like me very much. Ooh! And Cinder. If she thought I sister zoned her I think she might castrate me."

Salem just looked on with interest in her eyes at
Y/N's little speech. She didn't know if he said all of that to prove his ideals and resolve to her or to himself, but one thing was for sure: she liked this Faunus.

"I see..." Salem said standing. "I must admit you've piqued my interest more than once. A survivor of the only known dust/aura integration experiment, right hand of the White Fang, and one of the most notorious masked criminals. You certainly have a legacy to uphold."

"You flatter me my queen." Y/N said sarcastically but with a smile on his face. "Should I get down and kiss your feet now or later?"

"We'll be saving that for later." Salem said as she leaned forward and whispered into his ear as she grabbed his crotch. "And to answer your question from earlier, I already know your length."

"Uh...." Y/N blushed a bit before gulping. "I...I got nothing..."

Salem chuckled as she spun him around and gave him a light push.

"Run along boy." Salem turned around to look out the giant window. "Should you make it through these next three weeks with successful missions I'll reward you with my previous offer: companionship for a night...perhaps more should you impress me."

"I don't know whether to be scared or incredibly turned on. You're really sending me mixed signals." Y/N sighed as Salem chuckled. "I'll be seeing you my Queen."

Y/N gave a wave to Salem as he turned around and began to walk out. Salem looked back through her peripheral vision as she smiled to herself.

"Y/N Belladonna...just what are you planning?" Salem said as she looked up at the crimson sky.

XXXXXXXXX

"Okay. You. Explain. Now." Yang said jumping off of her bunk bed as Blake sat on hers a bit uncomfortably. The team had gotten back in the middle of the night and slept on it with few words exchanged to each other. Yes, Weiss had made up with Blake and the team was all back together. Sun was now an official friend of the team and everything worked out in the end. Yet Blake was still being...Blakey. "You never told us you had a brother."

"Yeah! I wanted to know that I wasn't the only younger sibling here!" Ruby said as she crossed her arms. Weiss flinched at the mention of younger sibling and began to sweat until Blake began to speak.

"It's because...I thought he was dead for the past two years." Blake said solemnly. "Back when I left the White Fang, the mission I was on had my brother and my ex-boyfriend in it. Y/N had just gotten approved for combat missions and it was his first one. I'm sure you heard about the White Fang attack on one of the Atlas trains that were transporting technology."

"Yes I remember that day quite well. Two years ago like you said, my father was extremely upset one day, but the next he was ecstatic. I suppose if they would have found their machine, that would be the cause." Weiss spoke up. "Severe destruction turned right around for the company."

"That was the mission we had been on." Blake sighed heavily as Yang put a hand on her shoulder. "Our goal was...well it was too...I guess-"

"Hey you don't have to tell us this if it's too much." Yang tried to console her partner until Blake brushed her hand off and took a deep breath before turning to Yang and nodding. "Just...go slow."

"No I need to tell you guys now. No more hiding the truth, especially if we're going to keep fighting my brother at random times." Blake said as she smiled softly. "A few days prior to the mission I had asked my brother if he wanted to leave just to test the waters. He rejected the idea and told me how much stronger he had gotten just for me. That day he told me all he wanted was to see me smile more than anything."

"Aw, he sounds adorable." Ruby said hugging her pillow. "He just loved his big sis too much."

"Well, I was the reason he even entered into the White Fang. My parents were extremely reluctant to allow me, but even more to allow Y/N. It took him months until he got them to agree. My ex had become fast friends with him. It was...nice to see your lover and your brother get along so well. But..." Blake took a breath. "That's what made it hurt all the more."

"Blake...what happened?" Yang asked softly.

"I...I decided to leave on that mission. The train was making multiple stops before Atlas so I had plenty of time to get away before I got there. My plan was simple. I used the command chip inside the leader robot to create a remote that allowed me to take control over all of the robots in the train. There were a few Atlas soldiers, but Y/N and Adam had taken care of them. I was hesitant, but once I saw Adam...mercilessly killing all of them and my own brother helping...I knew that I had to leave. For myself and for them." Blake took a minute to think. "I remember it like it was yesterday...once they had cleared a path I was to go up to the front and blow up the mechanism holding the train carts together. The front three were just the conductor carts so we didn't need them, but before I could make it up in time to set my plan in motion, Y/N was shot by one of the robots. He never had a lot of aura in him so that one shot was enough to shatter his aura and hit his chest. Adam raged and cleaved through the soldiers that had began to arrive on the scene as I just stared at Y/N in shock. Before I knew it my body was already putting the small bomb on the hooks between carts. Then Y/N..."

Blake began to cry as Yang put an arm around her while Ruby and Weiss gave each other worried looks.

"He crawled up to look at me to see if I was okay. He called out to Adam to ask since his vision was blurry until me and him made eye contact. Then the bomb blew up, but it was enough to make the cart behind me derail with Y/N on it. I'll never forget the look of hurt and betrayal on his face. He looked so...destroyed towards me. I couldn't believe what I had just done so I just fell to the ground and began to cry. At the same time Adam realized what had just happened. As his part of the train slowed down he took his mask off and stared at me with a stronger look than Y/N. Then he just kept screaming and screaming...I could hear it for miles. He just...screamed out my name in anger." Blake wiped her eyes. "After they were out of sight I passed out from the shock and exhaustion of it all and woke up when a random person shook me up at the next stop. I had always assumed Y/N was dead. I never thought..."

"What happened wasn't your fault Blake." Yang said rubbing her arm. "You did the right thing leaving.
Y/N didn't die and is still around, so you weren't the reason for his death. He didn't seem to hate you last night, at least not from what it sounded like. I'm sure he doesn't blame you for any of it."

"But Yang!" Blake said before Weiss stopped her.

"Blake. Beating yourself up after all this time isn't going to help you. You're just going to make your life a living hell until you finally die from a childish mistake. Instead of worrying about the past why don't you try to change the future?" Weiss held her shoulders to get her to calm down as Blake looked up at her. "If anyone knows about rotten family members it would be me after all."

Ruby piped up behind her and pulled Weiss away.

"What my lovely partner is trying to say, is maybe we should try and talk to him? Maybe get him back somehow?" Ruby said more like a question than an solution.

"That's a good idea Rube!" Yang said getting pumped up. "If we just talk to the guy I'm sure he'll be open to talking with you Blake. I'm sure he wants to know why you did what you did too. Beside, we had him on the ropes anyway."

"You're wrong Yang." Blake said with a hint of nervousness. "It didn't even seem like he was even trying, just stalling for time until Roman could get out of there. Sun and me didn't stand a chance against him. One moment he'd be in front of our eyes and the next he'd disappear."

"Oh really? So when I sent him flying he didn't feel that at all?" Yang grinned. "Seemed like he was ticked off about that one to me."

"I don't doubt he felt it, but you saw how fast he got up from that with no injuries. Not only that whatever power he used wasn't his semblance." Blake mentioned. "It wasn't normal for him to be able to use flames like that. His entire body was...disintegrating and reappearing at will."

"What? That's not possible." Weiss said in a joking manner thinking Blake was just pulling their legs. "Our semblances are a part of our souls. You can't just CHANGE it on the spot."

"No, I'm serious. His semblance is the ability to turn into a regular black cat. He shouldn't have anything else. Those black flames weren't apart of his semblance." Blake said before sighing. "Whatever he did to get them I can't imagine it was good. Or maybe it was forced upon him? Ugh...I don't know anymore..."

"Well on the bright side we know the identity of one of the most infamous criminals in Remnant!" Yang piped up. "Wait...that's not really a bright side is it?"

"What if I..." Blake began as everyone looked at her. "What if I was the cause of Y/N's personality change? No...I know I caused this. I can't act like some high and mighty savior just because I abandoned my brother when he needed me most."

"Blake! Nononono!" Ruby said hugging her tightly. "You can't think like that! Whatever Y/N did was going to happen one way or another. Whatever he became wasn't your fault!"

"Ruby is right partner." Yang said putting a hand on her head. "You're not to blame for any of this, even if your choice was hastily made. But what you can be to blame for is making that idiot get back onto the winning side. So we'll beat the crap out of him and then have you and him make up."

"Guys..." Blake said as she felt her the pressure of her past weighing less on her.

"And he's kind of hot so I might slide in." Yang said gleefully as Weiss and Blake blushed and looked at Yang. "What? He literally flirted with Weiss in the middle of battle!"

"W-Well I don't know why he did that, but that does not mean I'm infatuated with the mongrel!" Weiss protested with a blush on her face. Blake just glared at them both while Ruby looked on in confusion.

"Neither of you are touching my brother!" Blake roared.

XXXXXXXXX

"Adam. Report." Sienna Khan sat upon her throne with Adam Taurus kneeling below her ready to report.

"The Vale branch of the Fang is coming along nicely. With Y/N's influence our numbers are growing immensely." Adam said as he stood up. "Our information broker has yet to provide us with more intel on any shipments of Atlas tech or any potential opportunities to take out corrupt officials."

"I suppose there is some positive to your report." Sienna sighed as she looked at everyone in the room. "And where is our dear hero might I ask? Running off and playing hooky with that flaming bitch again?"

Adam took a deep breath as his headache came back to him. Every time Y/N disappeared and went with Cinder, Sienna always had a fit. Of course, Y/N had promised he wouldn't be late this time and of course...he wasn't late. He just didn't show up.

"He...left to do something. He wasn't specific about what he was doing, but he said it was of utmost importance." Adam lied trying to cover for his long time best friend.

"Really?" Sienna said cocking an eyebrow and looking annoyed. "And what could possibly be more important than a meeting with his queen?"

'The irony in that statement...' Adam thought as he grimaced. If Y/N didn't show up and pull something out of his ass, Adam was sure to get a mouthful.

"Sienna I thi-"

"Buying these beautiful flowers for my ebony tigress!"

Of course on cue, the black cat Faunus made his way into the room as everyone looked surprised that he showed up for once. In his hands were an assortment of roses along with a box of chocolates on the shape of a heart. Y/N was the very definition of cliche.

"For fucks sake..." Adam said face palming and wanting to shoot himself. "That's the best you could come up with?"

"Oh?" Sienna said annoyed at the boys antics as he strolled up to her throne. The guards next to her just looked confused on what to do. "Mind explaining what happened to your shirt then?"

"Well actually..." Y/N started his long excuse. "I had bought some potentially alcoholic beverages for us, but when I got excited my flames activated and poof! The next thing I knew the bottle exploded and my previous shirt was ruined! So my beautiful tigress...I'm left with only three things for you."

"Three? I see two things and an idiot." Sienna tried to sound mad but ended up grinning. "How do you even explode a bottle like that?"

"Well, might I add, that's because the third isn't something you can see, it's something you experience. And that beautiful...is my undivided attention." Y/N said grabbing her hand and kissing it as Sienna blushed lightly. "As for the bottle...shhhh."

"You're lucky you're you. If it was anyone else I'd have killed them already." Sienna said pushing him away and standing up. "This meeting is adjourned. We'll reconvene after the next Vale branch rally. I expect to hear good things from all of you."

The room began to mumble their respects as a variety of Faunus leaders left the room in a hurry. Sienna waved off the two female guards with an annoyed tone as they quickly said hi to Y/N. Adam just sighed as he turned around and began to leave the room before turning back to see Y/N holding up his hands in a thumbs up sign as he read his lips.

'Definitely the alpha here.'

Adam chuckled to himself as he shook his head and made his way out the compound.

"Idiot." Adam said to himself as he got a call on his scroll. "What do you want? We'll make our move soon....just relax they'll be out of the picture in due time...he has no attachment towards them he won't be a problem...I should cleave your head off for saying that...I'll think about it...right...do not call me again."

Adam clicked off his phone.

"Y/N...what are you getting yourself wrapped up in." Adam grumbled as he left the building with a fierce grab on his sword. "Don't make me do something I'll regret."

Back with Sienna and Y/N, the cat Faunus was currently sitting on her lap in his cat form as she told him about her worries.

"I just...I'm worried about the direction Adam is taking his branch. He's doing something behind the scenes but I don't know what it is. You're his best friend what do you know?" Sienna asked exasperated.

"Truthfully Sen, I don't know, ooh that's the spot, he's been acquiring a lot of dust but I'm not sure what for. We've been at this for weeks yet I still don't know what he plans to do with it." Y/N answered truthfully. Cinder hadn't told him and Salem wouldn't let him in on it either. Adam wouldn't budge either, only saying it would repay the humans for what they've done to their species as well as get back at Atlas for turning Y/N into what he was. "I'm not sure how I feel about it either. How I feel about any of this."

"I understand Y/N, but I appreciate what you've been doing for Menagerie. I know it's hard for you to move around without your parents finding out that you're still alive, but you continue to help all of the Faunus on the island. Everyone appreciates you more than you can imagine." Sienna kissed the top of his head before hugging him to her body. "I missed these moments between us."

"Well we've only been doing it since we were children." Y/N purred. "Most humans would walk in, see a tiger Faunus petting a small black that can talk, and end up having a stroke when they'd visit Menagerie to talk politics with my old man."

"I remember when we used to pull pranks on all of the humans who'd arrive. We'd hide behind your dad and make faces at them until they slipped up and Ghira got angry." Sienna laughed to herself. "Those were much more innocent times."

"You got that right." Y/N purred back as sienna scratched his ears.

"So how did your reconnaissance go?" Sienna asked.

"Eh not too bad. I did meet up with some unfortunate guests however." Y/N frowned. "Blake Belladonna and Weiss Schnee along with their teammates and some weird ass robot girl with floating swords."

"Blake and a Schnee? What god did you piss off?" Sienna laughed. "How did it go?"

"How you'd expect. Blake tried to convince me to leave the Fang, asked what happened to me, and then her friends all attacked me." Y/N said nonchalantly until he realized something. "Oh shit..."

"Oh for Oum's sake what did you do now?" Sienna groaned.

"I think...I think I told them I was the head of the crime syndicate..." Y/N sheepishly laughed before Sienna hit him on the head. "IM SORRY!"

"Are you an idiot?!" Sienna cried out as she held him up in the air.

"Er, Sorry Sienna. I really didn't mean to let it slip so easily." Y/N said sheepishly. However, before he could say anything else he noticed that Sienna was about to break down. "Sen?"

"Y/N...I'm scared." Sienna said in a rare moment of emotion for the tigress. "I'm losing control. More and more Faunus are following Adam. And I've heard rumors...rumors that they're threatening a coup. And with you revealing that you're the mastermind all it's gonna take is one of them to tell their headmaster and the world would be out to get you. What if..."

Y/N transformed back into his regular form as he held her face in his hands.

"Sienna...I won't let anything happen to you. Nothing is going to change. Adam wouldn't do that even if more people are following his violent methods. You're the leader of the White Fang. Not him. I follow you. Not him." Y/N said as he wiped her eyes. "I'll make sure nobody lays a finger on you. And don't worry about little old me. I'm stronger than most people alive. I'll be just fine. I'm worried about you more than me. "

" Y/N...thank you. I don't know what I'd do without you. When you were gone for those months I...I nearly lost it. But when you came back I was so happy to see you again the thought of me losing you hurts more than any death ever could." Sienna held him close as Y/N buried her head into his neck.

"You're gonna be just fine Sienna I promise." Y/N whispered into her ear as he picked her up bridal style. "Why don't we go lay down for the night?"

"Yeah...I'd like that." Sienna mumbled as she held onto him.

'Honestly it's easy to forget she's just a girl under her hard exterior. She seems like a ruthless leader, but under that hardened heart she's just a big softy.' Y/N thought to himself as he kissed her head. 'I really gotta sort this whole harem thing out. I don't want to cheat on anyone, but I'm not technically dating anyone either. Fuck this is hard.'

Once they arrived at Siennas room Y/N used his spare key to open the door as Sienna had passed out in his arms. Y/N smiled to himself as he walked over to her bed and tucked her in. He was about to walk away after kissing her head goodnight before she grabbed onto him in her sleep.

"Sienna?" Y/N whispered before he saw her shaking and whimpering. She was hugging onto his arm for dear life as the boy sighed.

"Such a baby."

He crawled into bed with her as he wrapped his arms around her. She curled up into him as he rested his head onto hers and stroked her hair.

"You're gonna be just fine." He whispered into her ear until she relaxed into his embrace. Once she finally settled down Y/N loosened his embrace and felt his eyes shut. Soon he was lost to dreamland.

XXXXXXXXX

"Ugh..." Y/N groaned as he turned over. He saw Sienna with her hair loose and half on top of him. She had kicked off all of her clothes except for her underwear and drooled on Y/N's shoulder. He snickered before taking a mental picture and leaning his head back. Closing his eyes he listened to Sienna's soft snores and light breathing as he took in his surroundings. There was papers scattered across the room with clothes all over the place. A red dress was thrown across her closet door with other dresses scattered below. Y/N could've sworn he saw a few pieces of lingerie and began to grin pervertedly before he felt Sienna stir underneath him.

Lifting herself up she placed her hands into Y/N's chest and pushed off of him. She slowly opened her eyes as her ears fluttered. Her golden eyes slowly opened as she wiped them and blinked a few times. Drool was still present on the edge of her mouth and she looked exhausted, but also well rested at the same time. The sun beamed behind her as Y/N smiled at her sleepiness and at the way the sun shined off of her skin. Her bra strap fell off as she slowly adjusted to the light.

"Hm...?" Sienna met Y/N's eyes and blinked a few times before a blush began to creep up on her.
"Y-Y-Y-Y/N?!"

Sienna flushed backwards and fell off the bed hard, letting out a cute off sound as her body was folded in half with her legs above her head now.

"Ooh, nice landing." Y/N said cockily. "I don't mind the view though. Those squats working out for you?"

Sienna blushed even harder as she hurriedly stood up flustered.

"D-Did we-I mean did you-wait did I?" Waving her arms around and looking all over the place, Sienna looked shocked as Y/N took in her body. She was much more muscley than the last time he'd seen her. Her abs were more defined and her bi and triceps were larger. Her thighs were the most impressive however, with her muscles seemingly bulging out.

Y/N grinned and laid on his stomach with his head supported by his hands under his chin. He kicked his legs back happily as he ogled her.

"Maybe we did...maybe we didn't." Y/N said in a sing sing voice as Sienna died.

"I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER!" Sienna cried out as she sighed. "I wanted to wait until the right time too..."

Sienna pouted as Y/N chuckled.

"I'm joking Sen, we didn't sleep together. Well, we slept together, but we didn't SLEEP sleep together." Y/N clarified as Sienna breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank Oum..." Sienna sighed happily. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not against doing it with you. I just...maybe I'd like that moment to be...special? I don't know...I'm just weird I guess."

"I don't think it's weird." Y/N hopped up and brought Sienna into a hug, bringing her to a flushed face. "It's normal to want it to be special. Besides, I'm a guy. I'd hump a rock if I really wanted to."

Sienna let out a disgruntled noise and shooed Y/N away as she searched for her clothes.

"Did you undress me?" Sienna glared.

"No!" Y/N protested. "I would never undress a defenseless woman."

Sienna deadpanned at him, obviously not believing him in the slightest.

"Who do you take me for?!" Y/N cried out. "I'm not a predator!"

"Righhhht..." Sienna slipped back into her usual attire and put her hair back up into its usual style before slipping on her socks and shoes. "What time is it?"

"Uh...8:32 am?" Y/N called out as Sienna breathed out.

"Oh thank Oum I have time." Sienna called out before entering into her bathroom. "What do I have on the agenda for today?"

Y/N grabbed a schedule off of the floor and traced it over with his eyes.

"Well..." Y/N leaned back onto the bed. "First there is breakfast with a council member of Vale 9:30, then you have a meeting with Adam about the Vale branch at 11, the group meeting with Ghira about the train station under the ruins of that one city 2, lunch with someone called "Altan" at 4:30, and then a analytics meeting with my mom around 6. Then, if you're even still awake after that, you could take me up on that date idea? I'm leaving in a few weeks time for more help at the Vale branch and to meet up with Theodore. Think you could cut me into your timetable?"

"Oh Y/N." Sienna sighed in her bathroom before coming out, showing her face now had a small amount of makeup with her smelling like fancy perfume. She attached her whip to her hip before throwing a red jacket over her shoulder. "I want to, I even picked out a dress and everything! I'm just so busy nowadays with Adam and his branch. Now that we're getting more exposure with the council members I'm constantly planning things."

Sienna cupped Y/N's face and smiled at him. Y/N
feigned a smile back, but even Sienna could tell he wasn't happy with it.

"I'll try okay? I'm just...really busy with all of this stuff." Sienna said sorrowfully. "You still on to play body guard for the breakfast?"

"Oh, yeah of course!" Y/N said earnestly. "I'll head up to the snipers nest and keep a look out. You can head on over."

"Thank you Y/N." Sienna pecked him on the lips before heading out. "I appreciate you more than you know!"

She hurried out the door as Y/N watched her leave with a smile. Once the door shut he let out a disappointed breath before falling back onto the bed.

"Having a busy almost girlfriend sucks..." Y/N sighed. "Guess I better get ready for this..."

XXXXXXXXX

Y/N whistled at the sight of the bullhead landing on the harbor. It wasn't often that people used bullheads to travel to Menagerie. The price of gas and dust was far too extravagant to warrant taking anything other than a ship. The threats of Grimm were true for both air and sky, but the costs were vastly different. Only those who were rich and could afford the prices traveled the long distance to Menagerie.

"Another day, another pompous asshole." Y/N grumbled as he watched a man in a green and black suit with 10 guards making a pathway for him stepped out onto the scene. A carpet was laid out for him prior to his arrival as Sienna met him where he walked out. The two shook hands before the older man kissed her hand gently. Y/N fought the urge to snipe him then and there with his pistol before frowning and bearing with it. His heightened senses, granted by the experiments, allowed him to hone in on the target. He looked him up and down, looking for any instance of threat or a weapon. All the man had was...a cane with gears on it?

"You don't see that everyday." Y/N murmured as he looked him up and down. His hair was tousled and silvery with it seemingly shining in the sunlight. He had black thin eyebrows with narrow brown eyes that showered the area in wonder. His light complexion compared to everyone else in Menagerie showed that he was an outside. The brown eyes were hidden behind dark spectacles on top of a green cowl with a pin in the middle of it.

He wore an unzipped black suit over a vest with buttons and a green shirt. His pants were dark green and followed by black shoes. Y/N made a mental note of his appearance in case he needed to report, but soon focused back in on the cane he held. He seemingly had no motor impediment and no injuries in sight. The cane had a white hilt with what looked like a handle on it held over a trigger. There were two gears on the top of the circular hilt. Other than that it was a regular cane. The cogs seemed to not be moving, but Y/N could almost sense energy stemming from them. His sword reverberated on his back once he focused in on that specific energy source and it made Y/N jump.

Sienna and the man embraced once more as Y/N felt his jealousy rise up again.

"Not only is this guy powerful, but he's also strong. Very strong..."

Just the his phone began to ring quietly. He jumped a bit before picking up as he also saw Sienna on the phone as well.

"Hey Y/N, I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to cancel the date tonight. This is gonna run later than I thought, I'm so so sorry, but I love you!" Sienna said hurriedly as Y/N went to retort before she hung up.

"Tch...this sucks." Y/N sat down and pouted for the rest of the day while watching out for Sienna.

*TIMESKIP 3 WEEKS*

"Here we go again." Y/N grumbled as he directed the White Fang recruits to go into the large auditorium. It had been three weeks since they had planned this rally and this was the moment of truth for them. Y/N was still left in the dark about what they were up to as even Roman kept a tight lipped seal on their secrets. Adam stood with Roman on the stage as the new recruits looked at Y/N in his Obsidian Spark disguise in awe.

"Can I have your autograph?!"

"You're literally the coolest person alive!"

"Are you really a Faunus?!"

"Will you marry me?!"

"I'm gay for you!"

"And I thought I was an idiot..." Y/N groaned as he pushed through the crowd of new recruits. He made his way to the stage as the entire crowd got a good look of his outfit. He used his flames to create a black scarf that covered the bottom of his mouth while he wore his version of the White Fang outfit. Black combat boots with white pants that were adorned with all kinds of ammo and weapons. His two pistols were strapped to his black belt with a White Fang belt buckle. His shirt was white and had the sleeves rolled up to reveal his scarred forearms. He wore chest armor that extended from the bottom of his pecs to his elbows and cut off there. The scowl on his face showed a much different demeanor than his usual personality as Y/N Belladonna.

"Everyone shut up!" Obsidian Spark roared as he shot flames into the air to get their attention. The entire room quieted down as they could feel the heat reverberating off of him. "Listen to these two or I'll burn you alive."

"Alright now that we have your attention." Roman began as he winked at Y/N. "I'm sure some of you have recently been aware of the fact that you're leaders have been working with a human. Particularly, this human."

As Roman continued his speech about crime and how they need to put aside their hatred for one another, Adam received a call and walked to the back before moving next to Y/N.

"Y/N I need to go. Sienna needs me back at base. Apparently some of the guards are acting suspicious." Adam whispered into his ear.

"What?" Y/N said with narrowed eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. She sounds scared. I wouldn't be surprised if something goes down here tonight so I need you to stay with Roman just in case he or anyone in here tries to pull anything funny. Do no hesitate to kill like you always do." Adam said as he put a hand on Y/N's shoulder. "Stay safe brother."

"..." Y/N thought for a minute. "Alright...you too. Make sure she's safe."

The two parted ways as Adam slipped off the stage. Roman have a unsure look to Y/N as the boy nodded. That's when Roman clapped and the giant red curtain hovering over a huge machine was dropped. An Atlas Paladin thay has yet to be revealed was shown off.

"Holy...shit..." Y/N stared in shock. "Adam...what have you been doing?"

"This! Is the future of the White Fang!" Roman yelled as the Faunus clapped. "So cast aside your hatred for me and I'll cast aside my deep, deep, deep...deep hatred for all of you and let's show the world true equality...or something!"

That's when Y/N looked downwards into the crowd and saw two familiar traits. Black cat ears with amber eyes that shone through the mask the woman was wearing and blonde hair with a monkey tail protruding out of the robe they were wearing.

"Blake..." Y/N muttered.

Roman continued on his shitty speech as Y/N saw Blake and Sun begun to move away from them once they realized they'd been seen.

"Hey Roman!" Y/N cut off the man. "It seems like we've got two spies."

"Uh what?" Roman said as he turned to look towards the crowd. "Ohohoho! Where do you think you're going! Hey you filthy animals! How about a little demonstration?!"

Roman hopped into the Paladin as the Faunus stared wide eyed before he began shooting tons of bullets at Blake and Sun. The rest of the rally all began to run away as Roman drove the Paladin directly towards Blake and Sun as they raced onto the street away from the carnage.

"Shit..." Y/N muttered in annoyance as he coated his legs in flames and began to speed after them. It took 20 minutes to catch up to them and by the time he did the blonde who punched him from before was now chasing after them. A blue haired kid and the monkey were flung off the side of the bridge as Y/N watched the blonde bimbo and Blake take their fight down into a flat space between the overpasses. However, he noticed all of the carnage they and Roman caused as cars and people were flung all over the highway.

"Help me please!" A woman's voice rung out in the area. "My baby! Please!"

Y/N rushed over to the sound of the voice to see a child stuck in a car hanging off the edge of the overpass while a woman was stuck under the rubble from another car that was destroyed.

"Holy shit just hold on!" Y/N rushed over and tried to begin picking up the rubble before the woman yelled at him.

"Get my baby first please!"

"Shit right okay!" Y/N rushed over to the car hanging off the side of the overpass and was about to hop on top of it before it moved began to fall off the side of the road. "FUCK!"

On instinct he reached out to grab the car by the bumper before it fell off. He grabbed on and pulled up with all his might even though he could hear his muscles tearing in his arms.

"OH THANK FUCK I CANT FEEL PAIN THAT SOUND IS HORRIBLE!" Y/N roared as he managed to begin pulling the car back up using his aura to increase his strength. He fell backwards onto his ass before he heard the child screaming inside the car. "Hold on kid!"

He quickly melted the door of the side of the car before grabbing the kid out of his car seat and bringing him away from the edge of the road.

"I got you! I got you." Y/N said holding the kid as the area holding up the car collapsed and the rubble began to fall through. "NO!"

Y/N darted towards the falling debris to see the child's mother falling with a smile on her face as she saw her child safe. Y/N turned into his cat form quickly and began to dart between each piece of falling rubble as he came close to the woman. The ground was approaching fast as the boy turned back into his human form as he grabbed the woman in a hug and flipped his body so that he was facing the ground first. When the pair hit the ground Y/N could hear the bones in his back shatter as his aura began to heal him quickly. Everything in him popped into place as he sat up with the woman in his arms.

"Are...are you okay?" He breathed out heavily.

"Y-Yes, thank you thank you!" The woman began to cry into Y/N's arms as he looked up to see a crowd of people clapping for him and taking videos.

"Hold on to me. I'm gonna jump back up there." Y/N said seriously as the woman held on. He squatted down as fire began to gather at his feet before he jumped up with all his force as flames erupted from his legs causing him to soar upwards. He landed on the overpass safely with the woman in his arms as he fell to one knee. "Shit...still healing my spine."

"Momma!" The little boy he saved from the car ran up to his mom and hugged her tightly as his mother began to cry.

"Oh my baby! Thank Oum!" The woman sobbed as the people around them began clapping again. She looked at Y/N and thanked him for the hundredth time. The little boy hugged his leg and thanked him as well before the paramedics and cops arrive.

"Oh shit that ain't good!" Y/N said. "Look I gotta go! Stay safe alright!"

"Bye Mr. Hero!" The little boy said as Y/N did a double take.

'Hero? Not a chance kid.' Y/N thought grimly. 'I just won't let anyone else die because of Blake!'

However, Y/N gave a heroic salute as he laughed off into the distance. Once he was out of sight he looked at his left arm to see it flowing in the wind...hanging limp...because it was snapped in half.

"Yikes...I think I can feel the pain by just looking at it." Y/N said as he tucked his arm into his shirt. "Just for safe keeping."

That's when he heard a woman scream in anger, saw flames, and a giant Paladin fly in the air before landing on the ground as a disgruntled Roman Torchwick had been defeated.

"Seriously?!" Y/N yelled out as he ran towards the carnage. He was still above the group so as he jumped off the overpass he landed directly in between the two parties. "Please don't break anything!"

When he landed he did like any normal person would. With their knees.

"God damn...that is genuinely hard on the knees."

When he looked up all he saw were four colored girls staring at him and Roman Torchwick with wide eyes staring at him.

"What is there something on my face?" Y/N said in annoyance as Weiss screamed while Yang shielded Ruby's eyes. "Jesus what?!"

"Look at your fucking knee!" Roman roared in annoyance.

"Huh?" Y/N looked down to his bone sticking out of the top of his knee. "Oh...oh god...I'm gonna hurl!"

"Y/N are you okay!?" Blake cried out as she made her way to him, but before she could get there he sent a fire wave towards her.

"I'm fine!" Y/N stood up, shoved his bone back down into his knee, cauterized the wound using his flames, and watched as his leg became normal again. "All patched up and ready to kick your asses. Roman! Get the hell out of here already."

A bulkhead pulled into view as Neo appeared next to Roman and blew a kiss at Y/N to which he fake caught and out to his heart.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Ruby asked innocently.

"Eh...one of em I think." Y/N said casually to which Blake just got slightly angry. "But that's not the point!"

"Ladies, Red, Ice Queen, it's been a pleasure really. But the friendly neighborhood kitten is going to be your playmate now!" Roman gave a bow as he made his way out of the area on the bulkhead. Y/N just huffed as he quickly turned around to meet a yellow gauntleted fist on his face.

"PFFT!" Y/N was sent flying as blood came out of his mouth, but quickly went away. He landed a few feet away before getting up and dusting himself off. "Hey fuck you too mega milk!"

"Heh, sad a girl is beating your ass little pussy cat?" Yang retorted as she cocked her gauntlets. "Roman left before I could finish him, but you're still here. I think it's time I finally put you in your place and drag you back to Beacon with us. You have a little trying to get back to."

"Oh great." Y/N rolled his eyes. "I'm so scared of Goldilocks, Snow White, little red riding hood, and...and...wow you're seriously out of place Blake."

Y/N quickly dodged as a flurry of icicles rained down upon him. He was about to throw a quip back before Ruby appeared before him, slicing in every direction. Y/N barely avoided the attacks before he felt Blake's ribbon tie around his right leg. Soon enough Ruby hit him with a charge attack powered by her semblance which made him stumble as he felt himself he lift off the ground by Blake's ribbon and slammed repeatedly onto the ground. He grabbed Blake's ribbon and pulled towards him, which sent Yang flying from the unexpected force. He head butted her using the momentum and sent her back a few feet before using Blake's ribbon to trip up Ruby as she sped towards him. As she was falling towards him he grabbed her by the hood before throwing her into Weiss, who barely caught her. He rushed towards Blake and engaged in CQC as she used her katana to swipe at him before he hit her with a charge and punched her in the gut. A roar sounded out behind him as Yang barreled towards him with a fiery fist. He quickly disintegrated behind Blake and flung her into the path of Yang as the pair collided causing the entire team to be laid out on the ground.

"Can we just stop this already? You guys are still hurt from Roman and I'm at 100%. Nothing you can do can touch me." Y/N snorted. "If this is the strongest team of Beacons first years then I don't even want to know what the other years are like. This is just pathetic."

"Y/N...please." Blake tried. "We just don't want to hurt you. Come with us...you can start over with us...with me!"

"Blake..." Y/N said thinking about their fight. While Yang had obviously punched him, she never shot any bullets. Weiss didn't use any either or even her rapier. She only attacked with her glyphs. Ruby only used the blunt end of her scythe to hit him with, even though she didn't. And Blake had her katana sheathed and used her ribbon more, not even her semblance. "Would you just shut it already?"

The four girls were surprisingly shocked to hear that come from the boy.

"Me and you aren't brother and sister anymore. You lost that right when you betrayed me on that train. Adam, Sienna, hell even Roman and Neo have been there for me all along the way since then. Until a year ago I grieved over losing you. It broke me. But now? Now I just don't care. I'm here to have fun and kick ass. If I save some people along the way then so be it, but I won't hesitate to kill you. In my eyes you're enemies. And enemies are meant to be dealt with." Y/N held his hand out as he took off his chest armor. It unhooked and steam began rising out of the boy. "Now I think it's time we end this game. Because I'm sick and tired of dealing with you four."

"Y/N wait!" Blake called out but a huge wave of fire blasted the four girls back. Black flames erupted out of Y/N with no control, his rage taking control over him. But before he could continue his earpiece began to ring.

"Adam?! What the fuck do you want?! I'm busy here so hurry the fuck up and spit it out!" Y/N roared as he struggled to keep his flames in check.

"Shut the hell up for a minute Y/N!" Adam roared back. "It's about Sienna!"

"What?" Y/N calmed down as his heart sank. His flames stopped as the girls looked on in confusion. His eyes went wide as he could feel his heart sink into his stomach. "No...no...no no no! This wasn't supposed to happen!"

"Y/N calm down!" Adam tried over the phone. "Look...I tried to stop them I did, but...Sienna...those bastards got to her before I could do anything."

"What do you mean Adam..." Y/N said as he began to shake as Blake began to approach him. "She's alright. There's no way she's hurt. They must've just kidnapped her for leverage right? Right?! ANSWER ME!"

"Y/N...Sienna isn't coming back. She's...she's dead." Y/N felt his world stop as he just stared with his mouth open and shaking.

Sienna was dead. Just like that. Sienna died because he wasn't there to stop it. Because Blake got in the way again he couldn't return on time. He was supposed to be home an hour ago. He and Sienna planned to go on a date tonight. They had a suit and dress all picked out and reservations at the best you could get in Menagerie.

"Sienna...no...no no no! This wasn't supposed to happen!" Y/N roared as he sunk to his knees. He punched the ground repeatedly as tears began to flow out of his eyes and he yelled. Blake carefully approached him before putting a hand on his shoulder in comfort.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Blake asked in her big sister tone with a worried smile on her face. It was soon displaced with fear once Y/N whipped around and slammed her on the ground by her neck.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Y/N repeatedly slammed Blake on the ground by her neck as the rest of RWBY began to sprint over and ready to attack. Before they could reach in time he sent a huge wave of fire that surrounded both Blake and Y/N as the girls screamed out to try and get Y/N to stop.

"I believe it's time you take a rest Mr. Belladonna." A calm and collected voice spoke over Y/N's back as he turned around to see a man with gray hair, round black glasses, and a overall dark green theme standing before him. Dark green aura encompasses the man as he took a sip of his coffee cup. "Excuse me."

The last thing Y/N saw before he blacked out was RWBY rushing to Blake and a purple light that encompassed him as he floated in the air.

"S-Sienna...I'm sorry." Y/N muttered out before he lost consciousness.

XXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...