Cherry Love

By priyankapadwal08

A sweet story of 7 year old Ian and his friendship with Lavender which leads him to feel something which is s... More

Cherry Love
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10

8

102 7 3
By priyankapadwal08

It was quite night for both Ian and Lavender. Both drained in their dreams , their beautiful time.

Chirping of birds were distinct in dawn, Ian had kinda hard night because of this bubble popping and blowing in his stomach due to excitement.

"Mom," Ian called out from the sheet tossing his head, trying to come out from strong grip of his father who had unfortunately lend his whole weight of his hand on Ian.

"Yeah babe!" his Mom said in chirping voice.

"You awake?" he asked  still trying to pull over the manly hand.

"No, Ian , I am talking with you in my dreams!" and she gave a small nudge.

Ian surrended by giving a long breathe out.

"I am going to washroom!' Ian said trying to come out from his father's grip. His mom just gave sigh and stood up. Ian successfully came out with  heavy breath and his mom just kissed his cheek.

"Mom!" Ian said rubbing his cheek.

"What? Now you slept on my bed and you are acting lke a adult? I feel my son just used up me and now is not letting to kiss him!" she said with a p[out and folded her arms.

"Why are women so dramatic always?" Ian said with a playful voice indirectly pointing his view towards Lavender and ran away.

His Mom was too clever to catch him off guard. she just giggled and continued to chores.

Ian was brushing his teeths just staring in the mirror and thinking about random things.

You eyes are so blue!

Lavender.

He thought about her, like insane, he was just thinking about the name which made him smile and suddenly the foam came out from his mouth, oh yeah he forget that he was brushing his teeths.

He rinsed his mouth and took bath and was just wandering in room thinking what to wear and he just decided to wear something blue which will be just blue like his eyes.

"Mom!" Ian shouted from upstairs n hurry.

"Yeah!" Ian Mom came from her room with makeup kit her hands.

"Mom, where is my blue shirt and jean ?" Ian said in hurry, again.

"Why are you asking me? Its you who always love to keep everything in place!" she said with a teasing smile.

"Mom!" Ian said with a offended tone.

"Whats the use, my only son doesn't like been kissed by his mom but wants to dress to impress a girl!" she faked a tear in her eyes.

"I am not doing anything to impress Lavender!" Ian said with a angry tone.

"Lavender? But I didn't mention her name!" She winked towards him.

With that Ian was all over cherry red , he was not able to hide his blush which ran down on his face within a second. To hide more of blushing part he just turned away bittinh his lips for his stupidity.

"Oh look who is blushing!" and she giggled.

"Mom, I am not blushing, and stop it and give me my clothes otherwise we'll be late!" Ian said with a smile on his face.

Ian's Mom just walked in and open the drawer and glanced through her corner of her eyes and saw Ian playing with his fingers and yeah still blushing.

You know ita really rare and most bestest of best moment to see a boy blush because they are so-called-boys and blushing is not really their thing and blushing because of a GIRL is like worth it, so you can say how much a girl can leave an impact on them.

She removed his clothes which were properly ironed and placed on top of his clothes.

"Here, lover boy!" she said and winked. Ian's mom was so good at messing up with him and his mind and moreover he got this breaking newa that his little boy like a girl who happens to be like known for only one day.

She was happy because she knew under that geeky mind resides a heart but she also knew that he is still young and love and this stuff is really raw thing and what this kids know about love? Its just first step towards friendship because she has seen him crying silently, never showing his emotions infront of anyone, she has seen him sitting and staring just because no one really liked him, no one really appreciated her little boy, because no one really thought to talk to him just because he is geek!

She really use to feel like hugging him, kissing him amd asking him how was his day at school but whats the use when he have learned to put a poker face at such young age, whenever she use to ask how was the day he was like normal day, he thought Mom doesn't know anything but the truth was she use to stand at his door at night and whispered encouraging words just to keep her heart that Ian will one day come to her and will just spill everything.

Lavender was only girl who actually didn't judge him before talking to him or didn't gave a second thought to friendship, it just happen. She was worried what will happen after Peeta departure but Lavender was like a flower who just bloom at right time to give out her fragnace and fill void in Ian's heart.

His Mom was happy because Ian was melting, breaking and this beautiful boy was coming out just because of Lavender.

"Mom!" Ian waved his hands infront of her eyes.

"Hmm..!" She said still thinking.

"What are you thinking?" Ian asked.

"Uhh.. Lavender!" she said in monotone.

"Mom are you still teasing me?" Ian said with a pout.

"Aahh..duh...what? No..why would I ?" she said coming back from her train of thoughts.

"Leave the room Mom, I need to  change!" Ian said pulling his mom out of his room.

"Yeah, yeah! God you are so impatient!" she said with a playful tone and spanked him.

"Oii..mom, it hurts!" Ian said with a pout.

He hurried close the door and started with dressing. He combed his hair in not-so-stylish style, he was just really like a geeky-superman-type.

He glanced in mirror and was astonished to see a smile playing on his lip.

Ding-Dong!

Lavender !!!

Without thinking he just ran from his room and overtake his Mom and opened the door, his mom saw Ian's father and gave a I-told-you-see smile.

As he opened the door he was already out of breath but watching Lavender he almost stopped breathing.

She was in baby blue sundress with small stars twinkling as the sunlight touched her dress.

Her long hair were neatly plaited in fishtail with a butterfly pin just above her ear.

Her lips as usual red like cherry and cheek flushed up which was like breath taking when she gave her patent-world-famous-dimple smile atleast thats what Ian thought.

His mouth was already dry.

"Morning!" Lavender said in chirping voice.

"Good morning!" Ian said and licked his  lips.

There was this endless silence, only staring and this cute smile passing from Ian to Lavender and Lavender to Ian.

"Lavender, oh love you look beautiful, looks like there was a dress code? No one told me! Otherwise me and Ian's dad would have worn something bllluue!" Ian's mom clapped her hands and stressed on word blue, you know mom can be sometimes stand out of the league.

"Dress code?" Ian's dad said with a wide smile teasing Ian and passing a basket and mat towards Ian's mom.

"No it was coincidence I guess !" Lavender said with blushed cheeks. Ian was more tomato red than Lavender.

"Alright then lets go to town park!" Ian's mom said with a loud and singing tone.

Ian and Lavender just smiled and suddenly she holded his hand which almost made him to do that flip back thing in his mind. They started to walk towards the car swinging hands and Lavender bouncing on her feets as she walked making her dress to dance around her, which brought a smile on Ian's face.

Lavender is holding hands, hands, Lavender!!!!

His parents just saw what happen and smiled at each other and started to follow young fellas.

---------------------------------

Hello guys ik ik ik , throw whateva u have right now at me...coz it took me ages to write well i told u i was not having internet but i swear i updated all stories of u guys weneva i got free wifi...i know i am retard...but now m totally back and active so shout at me, kille recommend , do anything...l b there...!

And i missed u like hell!!i swear...its lyk m back on social site after so long...nd dont worry i was silent reader but now m gonna vote ur stories ...yeah i told u o read ur stories weneva i got free wifi...

So how was chappie? Hope so u liked it!!:-):-):-)

This story is gonna end soon!!:-(:-(

Big sorry again!!stay bless and keep smiling guys!!

Sweety x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 136 13
Hello friends, this is Cameron. And as for this book, it's a collection of several BL stories from all genres. So feel free to read sweet, lovely BL...
722 39 16
" I Love You " I love him so much but I've never seen he act like he was before. I watched him walking here and there. He seem so busy. " YoungJae ah...
79.3K 3.7K 42
no background information needed! enjoyyy ((: © imvibin
1.1K 174 60
two boys. two houses. two hearts. Seventeen-year-old 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 has a long stretch of boring, lonely summer ahead of him. So when a new boy his age m...