RWBY x Destiny Crossover Volu...

Por CrimsonHunter-7567

After our the guardians and team RWBY arrive to Atlas, and ready to find the other relic, but something chang... Mais

Ghaul: Character short Trailer
Character changes
News
Background music idea
Opening
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
News
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
News for the future of the story
Finale Trailer
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
I finally had powerful mental breakdown
Chapter 13
News and update or whatever
Epilogue
Update
RWBY x Destiny timeline stories chronologically
Emergency update (spoiler of volume 8)
Good news

Prologue

588 12 100
Por CrimsonHunter-7567

3rd Person POV

Somewhere outside of the City, thunder rumbling and soon a storm was coming. Then in a small mountain there's a wall and then Guardian came out of the wall. It was projection tech, covering the entrance of his small base. Guardian is a Titan, his Ghost pops out summon his sparrow, and head drive off.

Titan: *comms* Alright, heading toward the comms satellites to see the problem.

Warlock: *in comms* Be careful out there, the storm is strong.

Titan: *comms* Don't worry, it's easy and beside I have my Ghost to ressurect me.

Warlock: *comms* Alright, do it quick before the storm comes.

      The Titan went head on to the satellites. Back in the base the warlock finishes talking with Titan he goes back drinking his coffee. Then a doors opens a female Awoken Hunter walks being toples. Her Ghost was hovering next to her.

Hunter: Well that was a long nap I took.

Warlock: Jeez, you've been asleep for 24 hours. And for god sake Aval put a shirt on.

Aval: What it doesn't bother Duke.

Warlock: Because he's not interested in women.

Aval: *walking up to him and whisper in his ears* But you're interested.

Ghost: And also your body signature is rising.

Aval: *giggle* Looks someone a bit excited.

Warlock: *blush and pushes her slowly away* Aval, this isn't the time.

Aval: *pouty face* You're no fun.

Warlock: Well get use to it.

Aval: I wonder why you never have a shot with Jenkins.

Warlock: *sigh* Got me there, but she has more package than you.

Aval: Ugh!

Ghost: Well he got you there.

Aval: Shut up.

Warlock: That's weird.

Aval: What is it Hotch.

Hotch: You might wanna look at this.

     She goes walks and sees the screen panel something not normal.

Hotch: The reading I'm getting from the storm and is not normal.

Aval: How not normal?

Hotch: I have bad feeling about this. *in the comms* Duke are you there.

      Back in the forest where Duke in fixing the Satellite, he was getting called by the rest back from the base.

Duke: *comms* Duke speaking.

Hotch: Hey, are finish with the comm satellite?

Duke: Well...I'm...about... done!

    Hotch then goes enhance the images and sees something that he was shocked.

Hotch: Oh god.

Aval: *cover her mouth.* Oh no.

Hotch: Duke, head to the City get the Vanguard and warn them!

Duke: *not responding*

Hotch: Duke?!

      As he trying to get through, no one is responding, Duke was on the floor dead. He had a knife stabbed inside his head and his Ghost was cut in half. A dark armor Hunter is standing in front of him and he was flip his knife around. Back in the base Hotch was getting worried that Duke isn't answering.

Aval: What's wrong?

Hotch: He's not responding.

Aval: *gears up* Did you contact the Vanguard?

Hotch: We're being jammed.

Aval: By what?

???: Or by who?

      They both turn around and sees a girl in black hair sitting on the stairs, playing with a rubiks cube. Hotch and Aval aim their weapon and her.

Hotch: Who the hell are you?!

???: *playing with the cube* Just a gal, passing through the woods.

Aval: You have 5 second to answer or I'll blow a hole in your fucking skull.

???: Don't we live a world full of threats.

      Hoych started thinking when she use the word "threat" then it hit him.

Hotch: What did you do to Duke?

???: He's was taking care off, but very quickly.

Hotch: You bitch.

Aval: Any last word?

???: In matter of fact I do.

Hotch: Huh?

      she begin to do twist the cube faster.

???: It always seem impossible until its done. *completes the rubik cube and show it to them*

     Hotch the realizes what she's talking about, he turns to the screen panel and eyes widen I shock. Cabal warships flying toward to the City.

Hotch: Activating emergency protocol 7-5-34-8-1!

     He tries to activate the computers defenses, but didn't respond to his voice.

Avail: Why isn't it working?!

???: Because we shut it down.

Hotch: What?

     Then door slide open, both of them sees another guardian glowing with Taken in his arms, holding a decapitated Titan with its spine attach.

???: All of them were quite fun to play with, but I'm still bored.

Hotch: No.

???: Oh, sorry. Forgot to tell you, for you don't have to waste time for calling for any help, so shithead over there dealt with them.

Hotch: Who are you?

???: Me...*slowly smile creepy* I'm a sinner.

     She goes turns her arms and leg into Taken, Hotch goes uses Nova bomb, but she goes toward the sphere. He throws it directly at her, but she caught with her hands and closes her hand disintegrating the sphere. She uses her other arm turning it into a blade, stabbing into the chest. Falling the flooor as she's on top of him stabbing through his chest, Aval goes fire three golden shot at her, blowing up her face. The smoke clear and showing her disfigured face showing her flesh and skull, Aval was frightened as she looks at her. Taken substance goes wrapping around the face and healing her instantly, she smile at Aval.

Aval: What the hell are-Agh!

The Titan grab her, smashing her through the screen panel. He smile as he's choking her, she goes punches across the multiple time, but he didn't even flinch. He couldn't stop giggling.

???: You're a spicy one, I like spicy.

The women stands up and looks at Aval.

???: If you want to know who am, before he takes you away. I'm Naomi *slowly reaches to her ears and whisper* I'm Kai Raider little sister.

As she she says that she back away, Aval with her eyes widen open in shocked as she looks at Naomi. The resemblance is uncanny, she does look like Kai.

???: Naomi, can I keep her?

Naomi: Sure, as longest you don't break it, because I'm not gonna fix it.

She walks out of the with a smile and the Titan looks back at Aval and lean close.

???: We're going to have fun *slowly licks her face*

Aval: *whimpering and scared*

Back outside of the base Naomi goes project a holo screen on her wrist and communicating.

Naomi: Ghaul, are you there?

Ghaul: I'm behind you.

Naomi: *frighted* Jesus! *breaths heavily* Don't scare me like that!

Ghaul: My apology.

Naomi: Also why are you here, aren't you supposed to be in your throne leading your troops with a iron fist.

Ghaul: I already deploy my plan of attack. The real reason I'm here to ask you a question.

Naomi: Really more questions, who brought you here anyway?

Ghaul: The Guardian in black armor.

Naomi: Really Black Noir?

Noir: *shrug*

Naomi: *sigh* Fine what's your goddamn question?

Ghaul: Why do you want to betray your kind?

Naomi: Isn't simple.

Ghaul: Hmm?

She started to walk toward the edge of the cliff and stares at the Red ships heading toward the city.

Naomi: This is the reality about humanity. We are each born with an evil, God-hating heart. Genesis 8:21 says that every inclination of man's heart is evil from childhood, and Jesus' words in Luke 11:30 assume that we know we are evil.

Ghaul: You despise your kind because is evil.

Naomi: Well in other word I want to cleanse it.

Noir walks toward and shove a book in his chest, he slowly grabs and looks it, it has title.

Ghaul: The Bible?

Naomi: Is something that human uses to have faith and hope about they're religion.

Ghaul: Scriptures about your religion.

Naomi: There's more different religions on Earth, but that's the one I found when I was brought back.

She turns around and looks at Ghaul.

Naomi: Sometimes we, us, weaklings we always have to work hard to get what we want. What I want is Kai to suffer, because of him I suffer and yet he didn't give a damn about his little sister that was dead for centuries. I want to see his world going down to hell and Im gonna make him lose everything he cares and love. *the Tower being blown up in the background* That's...is my dream.

Time Skip
The City (Red Legion invasion)

      Ripper pods falling from the sky, crashing to the surface of the City, Cabal coming out of the pod and open fire. People are running in panic, as they Cabal soldier roars with their rage upon them, but then a sparrow crashing through the a wall, ramming over the Cabal soldiers. It was a Guardian, Hunter class, he pull out a trip mine and attach it into the sparrow and turn in the booster, jumping of his sparrow and sending speeding toward few other cabal. Few Reds saw the sparrow and open fire at it, as they open fire the sparrow reached into their faces and exploded killing them. The Hunter does a victory dance the he was getting fire from behind and he quickly turns and roll back behind a wall. He goes pull his hand cannon from his belt and went jumps out rolling in the ground and fire six direct shots into their heads, quickly goes reloads. As he was finishing loading a thresher ship appears out of the blue and aim at the Hunter.

Hunter: Crap.

    Then out of nowhere a Novabomb appears and blew up the thresher. The Hunter turns around and sees a other Guardians, both nodded and went on to the fight. In the different sector of the City the battle rage on Guardians fighting against the scarlet army, fighting with the will of the Light by their side. Using their power of against their foes and disintegrating them into ashes, but more Cabal arrive by harvesters ships and dropping colossus and Goliath tank. Then the tank aim at them and fires flak cannon at them, causing a huge explosion killing a few Titans jumps in and activate the their ward of dawn shielding their Guardian brethren. As their Ghosts pops out and resurrect them from the ashes. Then a Hunter enters the bubble and pull out his hand and his ghost appears and summing a crate full of heavy ammos. The Guardians grab their heavy weapon and load up. They all run out of the bubble and fire their grenade launchers at the Tanks and the soldier next to it. Firing every shot destroying the tanks and few legionaries. The rippers pods kept on raining down and more Cabal comes out, swarms Red hounds comes out one the pods and start attack Guardians as a chew toy. Then a Titan comes in a started punches them one by one killing them. The Titan takes of his helmet and revealing to be a Dwayne Johnson "The Rock"

Dwayne: Has anybody contacted the Tower?!

Hunter: No, we don't have signal to contact them.

     Dwayne turns to the Tower and sees the left side of the structure begin to fall apart. Leaving him shocked and disbelief.

Dwayne: No.

   Then a he got shot in the shoulder by Psion, he turns around and was really pissed off. He goes run toward the scarlet soldiers and ramming down with his bare hand, punching through their helmets and breaking them into pieces. The Legionnaire goes uses its blade gauntlet and swing at Dwayne and caught its wrist and begin to crushing it like a can of soda, the cabal squeal in pain and he rudiment the its blade into its face. Then a colossus appears and opens fire at him. Dwayne goes crack his neck and goes run directly toward the shots at didn't had any effect on him and goes jump upward and throws a powerful right hook and the colossus, making it fall in his back dead. He walks up tot he Psion that shot him and it was scare, he grabs it before it runs away. He goes took its rifle of his hands and shot it in its shoulder and turns it around kick in back and fire another shot in the head.

Dwayne: Now that's what call being a Titan.

Then a Warlock arrive next to him.

Warlock: Alright big guy have your fun here, now get your Titan ass back.

Dwayne: Of course, I'll be there. Now go run along with those little Warlock leg to the battlefield.

Warlock: *ghetto* Oh hell no, you didn't went there!

     He takes off his helmet and reveal to be.

Kevin hart.

Kevin: *clapping his hand like drama queen* Alright, you do it, right. *shaking his head* Come on, let get dancing. I'm gonna whoop your sorry Titan looking ass to the floor with my awesome Warlock intellect.

Dwayne: You know we're middle of a Cabal invasion right?

Kevin: * a harvester ship crashing in the back ground* I know.

Dwayne: So lets get going. *fires his hand cannon with out looking killing a Psion*

Time Skip

Amanda's POV

     The Tower was being under attack people are in panicking, it felt wrecking ball smashing the Tower. Then sealing of the roof begin to fall apart and giant pods crashes in squashing on Guardians and non-Guardians. I was terrified watching the horror, Cabal soldiers comes out from the pods and open fire.

Amanda: Damn it.

Titan: Amanda get to the evacuation site, we'll take care of this!

     He goes pull out his machine gun and open fires at them, but they form line and activate a energy shield. acting as a mobile defensive front, holding their ground or pushing forward at will.

Amanda: I guess they're more smarter than the other Cabal you guys fought.

Titan: Looks like it is.

     Then I saw a red laser pointing at the Titan helemet.

Amanda: Look out, sniper!

Titan: What?

     He got shot in front of me, blood spilled into my face, I was terrified. Then I quickly went grab my chaperone and head off, went running hallway that leads up to the courtyard. I went the screen panel of the wall and begin to activate every available battle frames in the Tower to fight these bucket heads.  Then I heard a click and turn to my right seeing down stairs a Psion aiming at me, I went rolled down before it fires hitting the screen panels, I stand on one knee and pump my chaperone and blew it heads off, it's body fall back as blood spill out. I went up to the courtyard until I saw the battle, the courtyard became a battle field, Guardians fighting against Cabals.

Joshua: Amanda!

     I see Joshua levitating down from the sky, carrying a machine gun auto rifle.

Amanda: Joshua?!

Joshua: Is not safe here, go you to the shipyard and head to the sky.

Amanda: But there's Cabal in their.

Joshua: Look they're sending their main forces to the courtyard you won't make it, I activated the Tower's defense system in the shipyard. You need to get out of here fast as possible, your our best pilot.

Amanda: *sigh* Fine.

     I went back to the shipyard, and pump my shotgun. On the way down I found destroyed Frames, and also see Cabal near my ship fighting the Frames. I went to my work table and saw my Grenade launcher that I bought from Banshee. I grabbed my launcher and fire at them.

Amanda: Yippee ki yay motherfucker

blowing them into pieces, then I went run inside my ship and turn on turn it on. More Cabal came and starts firing at my ship, my beautiful baby. I went activate the rocket and burning them alive. Then there was other Guardians fighting in the shipyard, I went call them.

Amanda: Hey everybody get your asses in the ship is iime fly off.

     I went flying out of the hangar. The City aflame. Battle rages through the night sky as I race through the flak and enemy aircraft towards The Immortal, Cabal's flagship.

Amanda: Zavala, picked up that Guardians you never shut up about.

Zavala: Get them on that command ship - Now!

    A view of The ship, right in the center of the chaotic melee of aircraft and artillery.

Amanda: Hold on back there!

      I went towards the ship, gunning down a Thresher that gets in my way, dodging past a squadron of fighters. I look out the cockpit window towards the Traveler, encased in the Travelers Cage, concerned and afraid.

Holliday: Come on, big guy. Do something.

     I come in to close to the command ship which raises its shields, almost vaporizing me who swerves hard to avoid them.

Holliday: Urrgh!

     Successfully avoiding The Immortals shields, Holliday swings around to the bow of the ship where the Rip Pods are launching along an unshielded rail and drops off the Guardian there to board the ship.

Holliday: All right, Guardians! Time to kick em where it hurts!

3rd person POV

     As Amanda left the Guardians, they went engages a group of Cabal guarding the launch bay. They all went aim at the Cabal something happens, a bright red flash appears kills the cabal, leaving the Guardian in confuse.

Warlock: What was that?

Titan: I couldn't see it, it was fast.

      Then something appears in front of them, it was a yellow figure moving fast and vibrating, it has glowing eyes.

Hunter: Oh my god.

???: Yes, I am a god. A god of speed.

Titan: Blow that thing away.

      They open fire at it, but held out its hand and begin to catch all of them bullets, they all fire all of their shots. The figure opens it's hand and drops all of the bullets they had, leaving them in shock.

???: You shouldn't have done that.

      Then he moves with an instant speed moves around them, and it goes back to the same place where it was standing. All of the Guardians fall on the floor dead except one, the Hunter was terrified by the being he's facing.

Hunter: Who are you?

      His moves close in his face and vibrates its hand and goes through his chest blood was spilling out his helmet, his heart was ruptured.

???: I'm the man who saw the future.

     He fall back on the floor dead cool, the man begin to tap on his screen panel in his wrist.

???: If the Time line is right, maybe I can make a few changes.

      Then out of nowhere a blue blur of light hits him sending him crashing the wall, but also his chest was frozen in ice making it hard breath. The figure walks in front of him and dark blue electricity surrounding the body, it shows its a female Titan with blue shader. The man looks in front of him and start to laugh.

???: Isn't it speed frost.

Frost: Shut the fuck up.

???: So, you're here to stop me, messing with the timeline.

Frost: Yeah, and also I'm here to kill you.

     She put her hand and creates a blue glyph and about to kill.

???: But did you know destiny plays in different ways.

Frost: Huh?

     He press a button on his wrist and next to her was explosive device, she sees it and get blow away, tumbling away from out cold. He goes vibrates causing ice shatter in his chest, moving freely he then goes run away.

     Frost stands up and sees him escaping, her body flickers with electricity.

Frost: Nooooo!!!!!

     She then goes follows him, then run I instant beyond than any Guardians. They both jump out of the ship and jump on thresher as platform one by one. Then they arrive to ground surface and they begin run in the city in speed of lighting.

Frost: You not getting away!

Time Skip
Joshua's POV

I'm in the courtyard firing at Cabal with my new weapon I designed, it's still in protoype phase. More pods crashes into the courtyard and more waves of bucket heads kept on coming. I went open fire shooting into pieces.

Joshua: Come gets some you bastards!

    I kept on fighting, more Guardians join in to help in the fight, two Titan, three Hunters. Psion jumps on my back and I grabbed it flip it over to the floor and stomp on its heads, blood spewing over the floor. More pods crashes in, Cabal reinforcement comes out and run toward us. The Titan goes run toward them and jump upward in the air and uses his striker, he goes slammed down the ground send a wave of electricity, disintegrating them into ashes. The rest went fighting on the Cabals.

Joshua: *shooting the machine gun* Does anybody knows why the Cabal fleet is on the City?!

Titan: We don't know, the only thing we know that they're called Red Legion, and their a big army like very big!

     The Titan snaps the neck of a Psion, female Hunter throwing explosive knives at the Legionare. the other two Hunters were fire sniper from on top of the Vaults, head shooting them. But then I turn to look in time to see the Travelers Cage activate, an orange force field spreading out and encompassing the Traveler. Then I in shocked as my connection to the Light is cut, and the Light of my soul is ripped out of my body. The rest of the Guardians felt as well our Ghost where fall on the floor lifeless.

Joshua: No.

      The Hunters that was standing on top of the vault are weak, a Thresher ship flies over blowing them into pieces. I was shocked and devastated, my brethren being killed.

Joshua: NOOoo!

      The Titan tries to grab his shotgun from the ground, be to stop by a Gladiator cabal. He looks at it and chuckle.

Titan: What are looking you fucking assface.

     With one swing from its blade, decapitating the Titan, his tumbling down the stairs. I was fill with rage and pain, I grabbed my gun and aim at the cabal and fire at it with rage.

Joshua: Die you fucking turtle bastard!

     The bullets hits it, but its armor his strong, I went shoot down to its legs, cutting both. The Cabal fall backwards and I went put my foot on it's chest and aim the gun.

Joshua: Go to hell.

    I pull the trigger and rain bullets in it's face, splattering into mashed potato.

Female Titan: AAAAAGH!!

    I turn around and see the other Titan bullet hole her body. Legionaire next her body, I went open fire, killing them.

Joshua: Take this you fucking bastards!

    The female Hunter was next to me and stick together.

Joshua: Are you ready.

Female Hunter: Yeah, for the City and the Traveler.

     They all started to come from different directions, surrounding us in a circle, we both loaded and ready to fight.

Both: *firing everything they have* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

     We fire rains of bullets, killing every single of them, our last stand.

Female Hunter: AGh!

     I turn around and see that was shot by a glowing blade, stabbed into her abdomen. Then I saw Legionaries using some type of gauntlet blade, she them exploded, blood splattering everywhere. The blade was a frag detonator, I got real angry and open fire in a circle, killing them. Then all of the sudden they all stop charging and firing.

Joshua: What's wrong, scared?!

???: No.

Joshua: Huh?

    I turn and see a bigger Cabal in white armor and wears a mask. He was walking up the stairs of the courtyard, heading towards me.

Joshua: So you're the boss?

Ghaul: Indeed child.

Joshua: Huh, funny. I can't believe you know the definition of the word "boss"

Ghaul: Don't play game with me.

Joshua: I don't play games.

    I drop my gun and grabbed two Grenade launchers I had in my back in invincible. I went open fire at the boss using every explosive shot I have, it causes a massive explosion blowing the rest of the Cabal soldiers away, everything was cover in smoke. The explosive that I used is a special type I made in Jackson's lab, it can destroy Goliath tank with one shot.

Joshua: *heavy breathing* How did you like that you fucking bastard?

Ghaul: It felt you were throwing rocks.

Joshua: ugh?!

     The smoke clears revealing that's was still alive, no scratch and standing still like nothing happened.

Joshua: W-What, but h-how?

     Then I noticed his body was glowing with white energy around it.

Joshua: What?

Ghaul: If you want to know about this energy barrier around my body, it's called aura.

Joshua: Aura?

Ghaul: Is something that I learn after I killed Kai Raider.

     My eyes widen in shocked when he said he killed Kai Raider.

Joshua: Kai?

Ghaul: Your friends were alive all this time.

Joshua: They were...alive?

Ghaul: They weren't sent to another universe, to a similar Earth, but different.

Joshua: Another world.

     I was shocked and couldn't still believe, they were all alive and didn't try to communicate back to the Vanguard.

Joshua: Wait, how do you know all of this and also why are you telling me?

Ghaul: Because I had help from your kind, they help me to send away from this universe and to test our weapon on their world.

Joshua: No.

Ghaul: When Kai and his team try to defend the other world from my Red Legion, they failed.

Joshua: *shocked* No.

Ghaul: Kai Raider's face was with fill with fear when I took his Light from him. And also the reason that I'm telling you this is because you won't live to tell.

Joshua: *cough blood* AGH!

     I felt tremendous pain from behind, I slowly turn and saw Psion with a spear stabbing me in the back.

Joshua: Bastard!!!

    Then more came and begin to stab me with spear into my body, I felt the sharpens of the blade going threw my flesh and feeling an amount of terrible pain, but I won't give. I try to grab my knife from my belt but before I did, I got stab in the throat. All of my blood was pouring out, then I got tied around my neck by a rope, tying me up. They went threw the rope over a branch of the tree of the courtyard that was on fire. They went lift me up as I was struggling to escape from the torture. I was losing conscious then the Cabal boss walks up to me.

Ghaul: In time you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail all the same.

     He grabes the handle of the spear in my throat, and slowly pushes it deeper in my throat. I was spewing blood out of my mouth.

Ghaul: Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

     Everything went blur and...dark.

Kira...I'm sorry.

Ikora's POV

     We lost our Light and the Speaker, was severed from the Light and began plummeting towards the ground. As I struggled to understand what had happened, she quickly emptied my clip into the supports of a billboard below me, causing it to collapse towards a nearby roof. I slammed into the hard metal and rolled to safety on the roof, although my shoulder was separated by the hard landing. Even with her injuries, my rage led her to stand up and go hunting for my next target. I went call remain available Guardians.

Ikora: *comms* Any available Guardians in the 5th sector of the City.

Hunter: *in comms* Yes Ikora, we're near by. Wait they shot Kenny.

Warlock: *in comms* You bastard!

      I went pumped my shotgun and start shooting more of the legionaries.

Time Skip

      The man with the speed arrive to place where Frost can't find him. He lean back on wall breathing heavily.

???: I thought I never get away from her.

???: So you're from the future.

???: Huh?

     He in front of him and sees somebody walking out from the shadows and sees a small girl. But the man smile and begin to laugh a bit, to see it's Naomi.

???: Naomi, one of the Commandment.

Naomi: You know who I am.

???: Yes, the archive was well hiding about your information, but I had access so I learn my history.

Naomi: Aren't you a smart ass.

???: Also quick question how you know that I'm from the future?

Naomi: Is simple, one of my allies device found a anomaly with a weird energy signature, energy that doesn't exist and it also puncture somewhere in the space and continuum.

???: Aren't you a clever girl.

Naomi: Is I'm right you want us to protect you from the other person?

???: Yes.

Naomi: Ok, we'll protect you, but I need a favor.

???: Let me guess, you want more powerful people in your little cult.

Naomi: Something like that.

???: Don't worry. *typing in his wrist* according to my data, your help will wake up in a few months.

Naomi: Wake up?

???: Yes, he's landed here four years, and he's in vaccines state. He's the ultimate creation of Warlock who came from a future timeline, designed using the genetics of the greatest fighters to have been present on Earth that the remote tracking device could track down; the result was a "perfect warrior", possessing numerous favorable genetic traits and special abilities from Kai, Zack, Star, Soul, Jackson, Ruby, Yang, Wiess, Blake and the rest of the known warriors of Remnant and Earth.

Naomi: I hope you live up to your word.

???: Trust me, I may look like a weasel, but I am a man of my word.

Naomi: Is there anybody else who's coming from the future?

???: No, but if there's disruption in the space time continuum, something might happen.

Naomi: Close enough, welcome to the commandments.

     They both shake hands and smile evilly.

Time Skip

    Hours has passed when the City was taking by the Red Legion. Then Naomi and Blacknoir arrive to the Tower fill with dead Guardians.

Naomi: Stay here, check if their any survivor and kill it.

    Noir nodded at her and she head walking toward inside the Tower. She head down tot he lower level of the Tower and head toward the vault. She finds the vault and smiles.

Naomi: Vanguard secret vault, where they keep every weapons and artifact that the Vanguard from their brethren's.

       She goes turn her nail into Taken needle and stabbed in the control panels of the Vault. The substance goes inside of the Vault system, disabling all of the locks. The door opens and she smiles, it was fill with crates of many forbidden weapon and artifact that Vanguard cannot allowed other to know. She goes skipping around and humming.

Naomi: Lets see what to take from here.

She then looks around and sees many craters and begin to open them one by one. She opens one a found a black crystal with something inside of it.

Naomi: oh, this might come in handy.

She puts it in her pocket and goes on scavenging the craters.

Naomi: Damn, they really need to make list of the stuff or item number or something.

The someone puts a hand on her shoulder, she instantly jumps frighten, she looks who it is. It's Noir and she get angry.

Naomi: What the fuck Noir, I told you stay if you find any live Guardians-

She was cut off when he was holding bag and drops in the floor, dead ghost poured out of the back and cover with their Guardian's blood.

Naomi: Aren't you fast worker.

Then he gives her a small tablet.

Naomi: What's this?

He goes points it at the name says V-Item, she pressed it and reveal to be all of the names that craters holds inside.

Naomi: *impress* Not bad. So why not stay here be a good help to me.

He stayed quiet and looking at her, then he goes leaves the room of the vault.

Naomi: Ass.

She goes swiping down the list until she found something that she like and was searching for. She goes to find the Crater, Item 3231. She goes opens it and sees the item.

Naomi: Ding-Ding we have a winner.

The Crate was fill with Ahamkara bones she smiles and takes the bones.

Time Skip

Naomi and Black Noir are in Mars in the "Valley of the King" In front of the giant Vex gate.

Naomi: Why is it taking so long.

???: Calm down Naomi, I'm still rusty sense I was brought back.

Naomi: You better hurry before I kick your nerdy ass in the sand, Holly.

It's a female Warlock with brown hair and wears glasses, her eyes is clear blue and she was typing on a holoscreen panel in her wrist.

Naomi: Look I gave your memories back from your past life so if your skill are true what I saw from the computer in Clovis Bray, then get to work.

Holly: Look I'm doing best, using Vex tech and Bray tech is not that easy.

Naomi: Noir any comment to share?

Noir: *shrug*

Holly: Alright and turning it on.

The gate begin to opens, and all of the Ahamkara's bones attached in the ring of the gate, causing the Vex energy frequency to change into a different energy. The portal starts to glow with bright light and a figures appears inside of the gate.

Naomi: Yes.

Holly: *gulps*

Noir: *quiet*

Then a figures walks out from the portal and was wearing a cloak with a hood. He then walks up to them and he opens it's color sapphire blue. He then walks up to Naomi and looks down to her.

???: Where am I?

Naomi: In the future.

He looks around the place only seeing desert and sand.

???: Mars.

Naomi: I see that you still know your planets.

???: How long was I was trap in there?

Naomi: *to Noir* What is ti today Monday.

Naomi: *nodded*

Naomi: You been trap for thousand of years.

???: *looks at his hand* It felt I was in there for eternity.

Naomi: Yeah, so you owe me.

???: Hmm?

Naomi: Look I brought you back, and free you. Knockers over there uses her Clovis Bray scientist skills to open the goddamn gate, so I use the Ahamkara bones to give boost to your frequency so yeah.

He turns his eyes toward Holly, she get frightened. He goes walks up to her and lean close to her, she was a bit scared. He then started to sniff her and last licks her neck, sending a chill down her spine and she back away.

???: You're from the Clovis Bray one of the 5th ranks scientist.

Holly: Huh, how did you knew?

Naomi: Alright creeper come here.

He then turns around and walks back to Naomi. They both started talking.

???: What happened to the Ahamkaras?

Naomi: Extinct, Guardians killed them.

???: *sniff in air* Not all of them.

Naomi: You can smell them?

???: Yes, there's four, but one is corrupted. They all have to die.

Naomi: How are you gonna kill the rest?

He started to growl and his skins in his arm turns into scale and claws begin to pop out. He started to grow size and transform, into something that left Holly in shock, the man transform into a Ahamkara.

???: Because I'm a Ahamkara slayer! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Naomi: Yeah I know, now turn back to normal, lizard boy.

He goes turns back into his human form and walks to Naomi.

Naomi: I have a offer for you that you won't denied.

???: I'm listening.

They both started to talk and Holly was curious what their talking about.

Naomi: Holly, come here.

She goes walk up to them.

Naomi: Here's the deal you're going with him.

Holly: *shocked and terrified* What?!

Naomi: Don't worry, you'll be find basically your going to help him learn what else he missed for the past thousand years and also your his babysitter.

Holly: B-Babysitter?!

Naomi: Yeah something like that, but don't worry we'll call you and you're still needed when the time come so in the mean time you'll take care of him.

Holly: B-But- Woah!

She was quickly cut off when he grab Holly and carries her in his shoulder and walks away.

Naomi: Good luck you'll be needing it!

Holly: Hey let me go, don't you know how to treat a lady, pervert, violator, pig!

Naomi: *to Noir* Do you think we're going to see them again.

Noir: *shrug*

Naomi: Your even weirder when you don't even talk.

As they both walks away Holly still complaining.

Holly: Hey I'm not a toy.

???: *deep voice* Quiet.

Holly: Ugh!

She was shut up when he told her, she felt a feeling that she couldn't disobey him.

???: The girl told me you can give me a name.

Holly: Wait, you don't have one?

???: I don't remember my real name.

Holly: *thinking* Hmmmmm. What this name "Acnalogia"

Acnalogia: Hm, it's useful.

Time Skip

Somewhere in space the Immortal was flying inside Dominus Ghaul was sitting on his chair, while holding a dead Ghost in his hand.

Ghaul: Humans with the gift of the Traveler and they depend their immortality with this small machinery.

Then a ascended portal appears out of nowhere, someone walks out of it.

Ghaul: What is it what you want Naomi?

Naomi: I brought you a mission you might be interested.

Ghaul: I am no longer interested of your information.

Naomi: Not even is about Kai?

Ghaul: No.

Naomi: Wow, you're no fun.

Ghaul: *stands from his chair* I won't waste my time on that creature.

Consul: But Ghaul her information is important.

Ghaul: *Turns around looking at him* Why is that?

Consul: Because our scout troops were chasing those children and lost contact with them.

Ghaul: Because sending our troops won't help us.

Consul: No, but it we know their heading to Atlas.

Ghaul: Yes for the Relic.

Consul: I see you heard.

Ghaul: I was with Salem and saw her reaction when she found out when her loyalist fail to get the relic in Haven. But Crimson manage to kill one of the Guardians.

Naomi: Who's the hell Crimson?

Ghaul: An temporary ally. I learn Zack Raider is dead one of the second strongest member of the team and Kai Raider Biological brother.

Naomi: So he's finally dead.

Ghaul: But what I know his brother was a true warrior.

Naomi: What makes you say that?

Ghaul: He took the blow the could have kill Kai permanently, but he sacrifice himself, he was afraid but took it anyway.

Naomi: So?

Ghaul: The strongest choices require strongest will.

Naomi: Funny it sound like Kai.

Ghaul: Indeed. But I've been studying them one by one, to see their weakness.

Naomi: What did you find out?

Ghaul: *sits back in his chair* For the Remniants. Ruby Rose still a child, wields a sniper rifle that's also a scythe and she has her emotion locked away from the lost of her mother Summer Rose. Wiess Schnee, used to be an Heiress to the her own company but her father took it away from her, and also also has family issues except with own sister Winter Schnee, but I know she in pain because of her lost. Blake Belladona use to fight for her kind and left, running from her past trying not to look back, but she was able to face against her nightmare.

Consul: Ahh, Adam Taurus the foolish child that couldn't control his emotion and mental state.

Ghaul: And last Yang Xaio Long daughter of Raven Brawen, If i'm correct used to have emotional issue about her mother leaving her and also emotion issue about her step mother that is also Summer Rose, sense the attack on Beacon she lost her arms causing her post traumatic stress and also depression. But she is the weakness of her team.

Naomi: Hm, why?

Ghaul: You'll understand soon.

Ghaul: For the Guardians. Star Evan but her real name is Sofia Evans, killed her mother while still being a beginner, causing her trauma, but she's secretly is mentally ill and no one knows of it. Soul has anger issues in his past but some how manage to control it, but always visit a place outside of city that used to be his home in his past life. Jackson Oz the smartest man on Earth, level of intelligence beyond than our scientist, but also has emotion issues, afraid not be loved because from his passed life he was thrown away like a runt, but has his relationship with Faunus name Velvet and also a child name unknown but I believe she a Sunbreaker.

Naomi: I thought you killed them all?

Ghaul: That's what I thought as well. And last Kai Raider his history is unknown, but I know one thing, to make him suffer.

Consul: And that is?

Ghaul: He only has 3 weakness lost, pain and sorrow. Because that he will himself and what's left of his humanity. The only to make that happen is to cut a rose down.

Naomi: I see.

Consul: But Ghaul, I also came to tell that Salem needs your support.

Ghaul: Supporting in what?

Consul: To attack Atlas.

Ghaul: Explain.

Consul: Atlas called all of their troops back to their kingdom.

Ghaul: I see, cowering with fears.

Consul: Not only that, basically the rest of the kingdom their defenses are low.

Ghaul: Yes, I fully understand. Procced with the operation for Vacuo and send the execution squad to Atlas and tell them to kill team RWBY. I send the five Warship to the fight and eliminate the Atlas fleet to the ground.

Naomi: Glad your on bored.

She smiles and leaves the room.

Naomi: I'm gonna use your lab. And also I have few my people on Remnant.

Ghaul: Hm, why?

Naomi: It's a secret.

Remnant (Vacuo)

     I man was in a abandon ruin in the desert, looking for something. Then four bandit with weapon walk behind him.

Bandit: Hey man, you shouldn't be here.

???: Why is that?

Bandit: This is our property.

???: So, you decided make this place yours.

Bandit: Yeah. *aim the gun at him* If you wanna live, you might better pay us.

???: I don't have money.

Bandit: Well looks like its not your lucky day.

???: Actually is quiet the opposite.

Bandit: Huh?

???: Because your the one who's gonna die before you pull the trigger.

    They start laughing at him.

Bandit: That was really funny pal, who you think you are, a Guardian.

???: Yes.

    As he answer them their laughter gone dead quiet.

Bandit: W-What?

???: I'm a Guardian.

    He slowly turn to them, then armor begin form around his body revealing to be a Warlock. The bandits got scared and aim their weapon at him.

???: Your primitive weapon will not work against me.

Bandit: I doubt that, is one against four-

     He was cut off when he got blasted by energy, blowing its head off. He body drops forward on the sand with blood leaking out as the sand absorbs the blood. They look back at the Guardians with smoke coming out from his eyes.

Bandit 2#: W-What?

???: Now you all have 30 second head starts.

     He slowly smile and with his eyes glowing red eyes, they all went running for there life.

???: *sigh* Vacuo, such a savage land.

      He goes opens fire powerful bio-electric energy beams that can be concentrated, and fired from his eyes which can lock into a target to ensure it never misses and disintegrate a selected target. The beam goes disintegrate them into nothing.

???: Now those pest are gone, now to get back to work.

    He goes back to the ruins and touches the wall of a buried pillar, then its starts to glow.

???: Success.

    The pillar starts to reveal glow line, ground begin to shake. Then structure begins to come out from the sand. Then Vex's warp gates begin merged out of the sand, it goes activates. Then sync plates start to form from the ground. Then a jump gate appears and something begin to walk out of the gate, they landed on the ground. Four guardians stands up and open their eyes and it shows their eyes has Taken energy.

???: Now lets begin our mission.

    They all nodded and uses their Taken to teleport away. The Warlock was left standing their was smirking.

???: Soon mankind will be purified from the evil and corruption, then new genesis will begin.

Time Skip

Naomi was in the Red Legion lab and Noir was standing their holding some tool for her to use. She walks to a table with a body cover in a blanket, computer monitor beeping of its heart pulse very weak.

Naomi: You had a potential in you, and because of your stupidity you died easily. But today you get a second chance at life.

She then pulls the blanket off revealing to be a Adam Taurus still alive and weak.

Naomi: Let begin the process.

Noir gives her a injection gun and she takes and shot a red liquid into his body. She back away and sees her wounds sealing and healing, heart monitor begin the get normal pulse, then eye start to twitch then opens it revealing to be taken, stood up gasping for air.

Adam: AAAAAH!!! Where am I?!

Naomi: Sssh, calm down Adam.

Adam: *looks at her* Your human.

He jumps off the table to attack her but she slaps him like fly sending hitting the wall. He looks back at her with anger, but she was already pointing a handcannon right in his face.

Naomi: Calm down.

Adam: Why should I listen to you-

Naomi: Because I owe your ass.

Adam: I'm no one slave-

Naomi: Shut up you dumbass, I brought back from the dead you owe me. I found floating dead in the river. Be glad that I decided to help your sorry ass.

Adam: Why should I be thankful to you?

Naomi: Because I gave a second chance at life, because you're going to help me.

Adam: Help you at what?

Naomi: To find the people that killed you and along their friends.

Adam: *griping his fist* Blake.

Naomi: I know your creepy story, stalking your ex, forcing her to surrender to you, being a delusional douchebag that think your a strong powerful leader to your kind but in reality your just a sad, depressing, a stupid fanatic, who doesn't want to be alone. That's over, is time to face reality your are alone your kind thinks as you as a coward that abandoned them and also a killer.

He looks down the floor in with rage.

Naomi: But maybe that can change.

He looks at her with confusion.

Adam: What do you mean?

Naomi: Let the past die, kill it, if you have to. That's the only way to become what you were meant to be.

She goes hand gives him his sword. Adam looked back at his sword, he goes grabs the handle and Taken begin turn red edge blade into black, fully with Taken power.

Adam: What you want me to do?

She smiles evily as Adam on knee now becoming her own pawn.

Time Skip

(present time in Volume 7)

The Guardians are in the floor unconscious from the little event that happened from their body glowing and in pain. Yang goes pick up Soul.

Yang: Soul, speak to me, Soul.

Jaune: Oh no, Kira wake up.

Nora: What happening to them?

Blake: whatever it was it has to do that wave of light in the sky.

Qrow: How do we know the cause?

Ruby: *holding Kai while unconscious* The Traveler.

They all looked at Ruby confused.

Weiss: What?

Ruby: Kai said the Traveler was in pain.

Maria: Well I have no clue what your talking about but I'll go along with.

Oscar: Star said that The Traveler is an ancient and immensely powerful machine, and the source of Ghosts and the paracausal powers of the Guardians. It is a source of Light, though not the only source in the universe.

Weiss: They're all connected to the Light.

Ruby: Kai.

She looks at him while holding him.

Inside of Kai's mind

Kai was standing on a field of sand and looks up sees a unknown planet and three moons are visible in the orbit of the realm.

Kai: Hello?!

as his voice echoes the plane.

???: Kai Raider.

He turn around and aim his gun at the person. It was a Hunter with white armor, the hunter from his dreams.

Kai: You again.

She waves her hands and his hand cannon turn into particles.

Kai: I'm the realm of the nines.

???: yes, but not exactly. Your in the realm between space and realities.

Kai: What? No, why I'm here, why you're here?

???: To show you?

Kai: Show me what? The truth.

She held her hands out and Ghost appears from particles and atoms. Then she send the Ghost entering into Kai's body. The he started to see visions, he sees many multiple images visions. Atlas in smoke and ruin, Zack fighting Ghaul, ten shadows inside of Taken flames, Kai kissing Emilia, Zack holding a girl with a hole in her chest and crying in agony, Armies of Ahamkaras flying above abandoned cities on Earth. he sees many vision then sees something that caught is attention.

He sees a army charging toward against an army of Grimms and Cabals with black armor. Kai sees the amry of Guardians, Awoken of the reef, Huntsmens, Faunus, Atlas soldiers and all kind ships hawk, jumpship, reef ships, Atlas and other kingdoms and also 60 meters women also charging in.

Kai: What's all of this?

???: The truth of what's coming?

Time Skip

Somewhere in Vale

     I women in a white cloak fighting with a Guardian with Taken power, but the he was on the ground dragging himself away from her. She walks up to the Guardian and stomps on his head and her wrist begin ignite in white flames. The wind blew, taking off her hoodie revealing she has black long hair and also has silver eyes.

???: Any last word?

Guardian: Why are you doing this, you sued to be a Guardian I can sense your Light, but gone.

    The flames ignites in her legs and starts to burn the man face as he scream in agony.

???: Why I wanna be a military dog, I can do whatever I want. Beside is fun being bandit and because nobody defies me "Alisha the white flame goddess".

    She then turn the man into ashes.

Time Skip

In the city of Atlas a little girl with white hair, dark skin and looking at the sun rise in the balcony of the house, the sun rises it light her face revealing her silver eyes. She was smiling and humming, then a man walks behind her and puts his hand on her head.

???: Morgan sweety, breakfast is ready.

Morgan: Is it waffles.

???: *chuckle* Yes, and with chocolate ship.

Morgan: Yay!

???: Remember to wash your teeth after eating.

Morgan: Okay daddy.

They both go walk inside and as a white flower in a pot begin to bloom and glows with Light.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy the republish prologue and also excited for volume 7.

Guardian out...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

325 31 31
In the world of Remnant, a place where science and fairy tales coexist, human civilization is pledged by deadly monsters known as the Grimm. For a ti...
13.6K 250 27
Our Guardian arrive to Mistral with his friends, they had rough journey even with their little side adventure. And the return of a fallen sister come...
16.5K 169 10
After the events of volume 2, the entire city of Vale is on the edge. The vytal festival is now just around the corner and The White Fang and the Cab...
10.9K 200 15
Red legion attack Beacon and Vale taking the Light from our beloved guardians, and lost a member of the team. The Time has passed, now they all went...