falling for you\\ elmax

By elmaxstan

max and lucas are having fun at the snowball and max decides to clear things up with el, slowly, they start t... More

"pretty girl"
"mike & el"
"starcourt mall"
"sleepover"
"the breakup"
"feelings"
"i'm sorry"
"do you like her?"
"you're such an asshole"
"because she's a girl?"
"here we go again"
"i miss her"
"i love you"
Read!!!

"how could you?"

3K 83 75
By elmaxstan

(max's pov)
i sat on my couch, watching tv. three knocks came from my door and i sat up immediately. i checked the window to make sure it wasn't some weirdo. it was eleven. i wasn't expecting her today. i opened the door. there on my porch stood jane.
"el? what are you doing here? it's kind of early." i said, looking outside. she nodded.
"yeah, i- i know... i needed to tell you something." i nodded and let her in.

she rushed to my room. i walked in behind her.
"what's up?" i asked. she sat on my bed and exhaled multiple times.
"do you remember when me and mike... talked?" she asked fiddling with her little blue bracelet. i looked up.
"oh, yeah, about that, what did he say?" i asked. she looked up nervously.
"he asked me if you were making me- think badly of him?" she asked confused.
"wait, what-?"
"then he asked me...." she said quietly. i got closer to her. i had a scared expression on my face.
"asked you what?" i asked. she bit her lip.
"he wanted to start over." i was confused.
"start over? what the hell does that mean?" i asked sitting back down. she sighed and sat next to me.
"he wants to date me again." she said looking at her feet. i laughed and shook my head.
"he's so desperate! you're not gonna get back with him, right?" i asked, smiling. i turned to her but she wasn't smiling. my smile faded slowly.
"right?" i asked, frowning. i saw tears start to form in her eyes. i was starting to get mad.
"mike told me, that you were taking over me-."
"so you believed him?" i yelled, standing up in front of her. her eyes widened. she reached for my arm but i pulled it away.
"how could you?" i asked crying. she shook her head, starting to cry as well.
"don't you remember our kiss? did that mean nothing to you?" i yelled. she stood up as well.
"max, i love mike!"
"he's an asshole, el!" i yelled louder. she shook her head. i grabbed her arm.
"el, i love you!" i said, crying. she took her arm away from my grip.
"i don't feel the same. i love you, but i don't have feelings for you. i'm sorry. you're just gonna have to deal with that." i wiped my tears with my hand. i pointed to the door.
"get out of my house." i said. she got an angry look on her face. she stormed out of my room and slammed the door with her powers.

i fell onto my bed crying. my pillow soaked my tears. i didn't understand. mike? that asshole? this wasn't like el. he's manipulating her. she's gonna get heartbroken again and i know it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 419 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
262K 8.6K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
2.7M 60.4K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
3M 44.6K 67
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...