Paranormal Ghost Guide

By cowgirly16

Do you or someone you know have experiences "dealing" with ghosts? In this book, I will teach you the differe... More

WHAT ARE GHOSTS?
TYPES OF HAUNTINGS
SPIRIT REMOVAL
Protection & MORE
Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall
SPIRITS & WEATHER
I see...Dead People
Imaginary Friends, or Ghosts?
Afterlife, White Lights + Orbs
Dream Visitations
Random Attatchments
Ending
About the Author

"I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog, too!"

89 3 0
By cowgirly16

                           Chapter  Nine

A lot of people think and thought that witches are people who are involved in a cult in satanic type stuff when you think which you think of |mother in law|
Long nose, pointy-hat-wearing, potion making, stirring the pot type of person.

When in all reality witches were/are people who create cures. Certain mixtures of herbs with the correct chemical balances create things like natural pain relief, natural laxatives, anything you can think of! Although over the hundreds of years,  "witching" has changed from herbal earthly remedies, to a mix of that and occult, sparking in love potions potions even haunting of potions.

There are all different types of witches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.6K 37
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ! in which zach gets an anonymous text message from an older boy that lives miles away. they instantly click together and become online best...
21.5K 1.6K 20
"But u were my doll" she said shivering. "and now u are my doll" He replied smirking"
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
12.9K 256 18
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫!" 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 and y/n. "𝐰𝐡𝐲?" Tara asked as she cried. " 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥...