TYPES OF HAUNTINGS

Chapter Two

What? There are "types" of hauntings? Don't they just got "BOO!" And move things? Haha. No.

Did you know, spirits, not just demons, can attack you physically & mentally? It all depends on 1.) the type of haunting, & 2.) the spirits intentions.

•Residual Hauntings
These likely are folks who don't know they're dead, & are likely going about a regular routine they once had. It can be more than one, even a family. For example: Jenny & Todd always put their children to bed at 9:00 PM. Since they're dead, you won't always see them. That's why you'll hear stairs creaking, doors opening & closing at that specific time. These hauntings pose no threat & do not need to be cleansed.

•Intelligent
These hauntings. The spirit knows it's dead, understands how and why they died, yet still want to hang around. They can be feisty, moving or doing things at no specific time, try to scare or reach out to you. These spirits can sometimes be dangerous. These hauntings can be cleansed.

•Energy Vampires
Spirits need energy to move things, make noise, or just roam in general. What do they use FOR energy since they can't drink a RedBull to gain their wings?
Well, electric. You may notice your phone battery die. Even if you just fully charged it. Lightbulbs and other electrical related items flicker or burn out. Spirits are energy vampires! They can also use our energy. That's right! You may feel extremely tired at random times. Sometimes spirits can give you side effects or "clues" on how they died. You may feel sharp stomach pains, say the victim was shot in the stomach. Or a headache may mean the spirit died of head trauma.

You may get randomly cold or feel cold spots if you hold out your hands. These are clear signs of spirit activity.

•Demonic
These are beings who have never been alive. They are not to be confused with evil spirits. You may notice things I have mentioned in addition to: random bouts of flies, dark shadow figures WITH red, orange or yellow eyes. They are also known to take form and use voices of young children to make them come off you you as innocent. They are tricksters and you will need a deep cleansing to ban them.