The Dekuverse

Oleh Tokyo-NoteYT

I, being the author, decided to kidn- ahem borrow, yeah borrow, the characters of BNHA so they can watch the... Lebih Banyak

Where are we?
Suicidal Deku
Fem Deku
Not a chapter
Villian Deku pt1
Villian Deku pt2
Man I suck at getting actual chapters out.
Important announcement
Five Nights At Deku's pt1
Five Nights at Deku's pt2
Sorry. Important update.
The Other Side
Hamilton pt 2
I'm Something Else
Hamilton pt 3
Hamilton pt 4
Im dead.
Im sorry.....
My R
Other Friends
*inhale* *exhale* AHHHHHH
Ships?
Ships? Pt 2
Ships? Results
Heh.
Sooooo
If I Could Tell Him
Guess WHO!!!
Hamilton pt 5
Deku's Sides pt 1
A/N About Witchcraft
The Virus (not what it sounds like)
๏ฟผ Hiatus for the Summer
Tree on the Hill

Hamilton pt 1

6.3K 79 52
Oleh Tokyo-NoteYT

Cursing ahead.

"Man. I'm in a song mood today," France said.

"What does that mean?" Sero asked.

"That means y'all gonna hear a bunch of music."

No one wanted to question her for they loved hearing them sing.

"Okay so in this universe, Deku a girl and this was a time before quirks so yeah."

"Deku! Out along with the children!" Tokyo exclaimed.

"What why?" Someone asked.

"Because we want to see your reactions if he wasn't here. And the children have to go because the universe."

"Fine."

"How does a bastard,"

"Is that Todoroki?!" Hastume exclaimed.

"Orphan, son of a whore, and a Scotsman dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean by providence impoverished, in a squalor grow up to be a hero and a scholar?"

"The ten dollar,"

"Kirishima?!" Everyone yelled.

"Founding Father without a father, got a lot farther by working a lot harder, by being a lot smarter, by being a self-starter. By fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter."

"And every day,"

"Shinso?!" Everyone but him said.

"You act like it's a surprise," he said, leaning back.

"While slaves were being slaughtered and carted away across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up. Inside, he was longing for something to be apart of. The brother was ready to beg, steal borrow, or barter."

"Then a hurricane came,"

"Tokoyami?! YOU CAN SING?!" Everyone but Tokoyami yelled.

"Why yes."

"Death-San, who else will be singing in this universe?"

"Oh. Let's see. We got Bakugou, a female Deku because it makes sense considering their time period, Momo, a preppy Aizawa, Tokoyami, Kirishima, Ayoma, Kaminari, Todoroki, Kota, Uraraka (I couldn't find anyone else for her part! You will see later on.), Eri, Monoma, All Might, All For One, and Hatsume."

The others stood in shock so they just sat there.

"And devastation reigned. Our man saw his future drip-drippin' down the drain. Put a pencil to his temple, connected it to his brain and he wrote his first refrain, a testament to his pain."

Todoroki/Burr "Well the word got around, they said, 'This kid is insane, man!' Took up a collection just to send him to the main land.

'Get you're education, don't forget from whence you came, and the worlds gonna know your name!'

What's your name man?"

"Katsuki Bakugou."

"BAKUGOU?!"

"I thought it was obvious with the wording of 'he' when Death said that Midoriya would be a girl," Momo said.

Everyone sweat dropped.

"My name is Katsuki Bakugou. And there's a million things I haven't done. But just you wait! Just you wait!"

"When he was ten."

"Wow! Midoriya is great at singing no matter what gender he is!" Mandalay exclaimed.

"His father split, full of it, debt-ridden. Two years later, see Kats and his mother bed-ridden, half-dead, sittin' in their own sick the scent thick."

"That bastard of a father," Kirishima said.

Everyone except Kacchan- "And Kats got better but his mother went quick."

The theater was speechless.

"Moved in with his cousin."

"ALL MIGHT?!"

"The cousin committed suicide."

Again. Silence.

"Left him with nothin' but ruined pride something new inside. A voice saying-"

Everyone-"Kats you gotta fend for yourself."

All Might/Washing Machine- "He started retreatin' and readin' every treatise on the shelf."

Todoroki/Burr- "There would've been nothing left to do for someone less astute."

"Whoa, Todoroki!! You're rapping so fast!" Ojiro exclaimed.

Todoroki- "He woulda been dead or destitute without a cent of restitution.

Started workin' clerkin' for his late mother's landlord. Trading sugarcane and rum and all the things he can't afford."

Everyone- "Scammin'"

Todoroki- "For every book he could get his hands on."

Everyone- "Plannin'"

Todoroki- "For the future, see him now as he stands on the bow of a ship headed for a new land. In New York you can be a new man!"

Everyone- "In New York you can be a new man-"

Bakugou/Hamilton- "Just you wait!"

Everyone- "In New York you can be a new man-"

Bakugou- "Just you wait!"

Everyone- "In New York you can be a new man-"

Women- "In New York-"

Men- "New York-"

Bakugou- "JUST YOU WAIT!"

Everyone- "Katsuki Bakugou!

Katsuki Bakugou!

We are waiting in the wings for you.

-Waiting in the wings for you.

You never back down-

You never learn to take your-

TIME! Oh~!

Katsuki Bakugou!

Katsuki Bakugou!

When America sings for you!

Will they know what you overcame?

Will they know you rewrote the game?

The world will never be the same."

"Oh, great. This is just going to boost his ego," Jirou said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Todoroki- "The ship is in the harbor now, see if you can spot him."

Men (whispering)- "Just you wait."

Todoroki- "Another immigrant coming up from the bottom.

Everyone (Whispering a little louder.)- "Just you wait."

Todoroki- "His enemies destroyed his rep. America forgot him!"

"We fought with him."

"KAMINARI?? TOKOYAMI?? AYOMA AND SHINSO TOO?!"

"Me? I died for him."

"KIRISHIMA AND AN OLDER KOTA?!"

All Might- "Me? I trusted him."

"Me? I loved him."

"A FEMALE DEKU, MOMO, HATSUME, and HAGAKURE AS WELL?!"

Todoroki- "And me? I'm the damn fool who shot him."

The theater was flushed with silence.

"ICY-HOT WAS THE ONE TO KILL ME IN THIS UNIVERSE?! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Everyone- "There's a million things I haven't done. But just you wait!"

Todoroki- "WHAT'S YOUR NAME MAN?!"

Everyone- "KATSUKI BAKUGOU!"

The music stopped and the screen faded to black with a silhouette of Bakugou holding his hand in the air.

"WOAH!!! That was awesome!" Inko exclaimed.

"Yeah, even with Bakugou as the main character," Jirou said while the Bakusquad giggled.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

"Let's just get onto the next one before school tomorrow," France said as she started the next one.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
160K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...