The all knowing eyes of the C...

By LIGHTININGSHARK

Sixteen year old Storm Grey Johnson hated his name, his terrible life, and the fact that he was in love with... More

Chapter 1- "What makes me strange"
Chapter 2-"Meet Nate, the unfriendly Vamp."
Chapter 3-"Pain"
Chapter 4- "Waking up"
*Important change*
Chapter 5- "What's happening to me?"
Chapter 6- "Why hasn't it stopped yet?!"
Chapter 7- "The Tribal Leader"
Chapter 8- "Cousins?"
Chapter 9- "New protection?"
Chapter 10- "New Faces at School"
Chapter 11- "No bruises?"
Chapter 12- "Hospital"
Chapter 13- "Yuma"
Chapter 14- "Realization"
Chapter 16- "Coping"
Chapter 17- "Apologizes"
Chapter 18- "New family members?"
Chapter 19-"Start of the search"
Chapter 20- "X-rays"
Chapter 21- "Hot Springs"
Chapter 22- "Comparing"
Chapter 23- "My Red Eyes?"
Chapter 24- "Again?"
Chapter 25- "Awkward Guests"
Chapter 26- "Saturdays"
Chapter 27-"New Information"
Chapter 28- "All eyes on me"
Chapter 29-"Iris"
Chapter 30- "Arrival"
Chapter 31- "Divided sides"
Chapter 32- "New Decision"
Chapter 33- "The Epilogue"

Chapter 15-"The truth"

2.7K 83 7
By LIGHTININGSHARK

(Alex's POV)

              This isn't going be easy, he's going to hate me.....i just know it! i knew that i was going to have to tell him eventually but.....no, i can't think about the after effect of telling him, whether he likes it or not....whether were still friends or not......i'll still be his protector. Nathan kept giving me that worried look and seemed like he wanted to comfort me but was trying his best not too. Nathan decided to give us a test that doesn't actually count, he just wants to see what we already know before he begins teaching. i smiled at him and went back to focusing on the test. For once, i wished school wouldn't end.......

.......................................................................................................................................................................

(Storm's POV)

           my minds a mess, there's no way i can focus on this test.......what's going to happen after school? is Reficul alright?....Marko had came in a few moments ago......so where was he, is it serious? just then as if to answer my question, Reficul walked in, looking completely unhurt.....*phew* what a relief, he was ok. he sat down after Nathan handed him a test, even though it didn't seem like he was hurt....he still seemed upset about something, i wonder what had happened? A few minutes before the bell rang, i finished and handed my test in. next was Algebra.....lovely Algebra where the teacher is still there and had not been replaced by some guy who lives at Nathan's house.....i so should of heard a bell right when i first learned of it. am i really that oblivious? this is going to be the most dredful day of school in the history of the dredful days of school and this wasn't even about what happens in school but after it.....i don't like this feeling in my stomach. i ended up unconsciously walking next to Alex on the way to the next class but then mently slapped myself for it and walked over to Reficul and walked the rest of the way with him as we went to Algebra. When the bell for lunch rang i got up and headed to the cafeteria. i ended up getting a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich and some chocolate milk. i headed outside and over to the usual table....where i saw Jared standing near, my heart's going haywire!

          "Hey."

          "H...hey." damit! i stuttered, why do i always stutter at first when i talk to him in person.....i hope my face doesn't reveal my embarrassment.....seriously its like screaming 'i've got a crush on you'

          "So, where were you on monday?"

          "Oh, i was at the hosp......i wasn't feeling well." i hope he didn't catch that little mess up right there.

           "What did you say?"

          "I said i wasn't feeling well."

          "And you went to the Hospital for that? how serious was it?" oh crap! he caught it.....

          "Well, after i got home Friday.....i was getting a glass of water when my stomach abrubtly started hurting horribly and my eyes started bleeding again.....due to the pain i collasped and couldn't get up so i called the ambulance with my cell phone that thankfully was in my pocket still....i pasted out just as they had gotten there and woke up to find that i had another thing with my eyes while in the hospital and also that i had been asleep for three days.....and after that i fell back asleep....i woke up at Nath....uhm....Alex's house, and thats basically why i'm confused."

           "So, thats weird but what did the doctor say?"

           "Well, he said that at first it was a...uhm....subcon herrmige or something?"

          "Subconjunctival Hemorrige." of course he knows, he comes from a family of doctors afterall....

           "Right or an eye disease but apparently it wasn't that......so they did tests that suggest that i inherited a very rare disease or a genetic mutation from one or both of my parents due to the fact that there are abnormal colored cells throughout my body that may or may not be causing it.....also apparently i have a few abnormal bones in my body, including my spine but it doesn't cause me an inability to function.....and apparently whatever it is has effected my.....my uh....uhm....reproductive system...." he just looks at me and nods then gets this insanely cute look on his face while trying to figure out what it could be.

         "Ok, i'll do some research in my families' library on it, alright?"

         "K." he then stood up and smiled at me....he smiled......at me.......and it......it was gorgeous!! i could feel myself blushing as i watched him walk away. i then began eating, about three minutes later, the twins and Alex sat down. After a few awkward minutes, Yuma sat down. the lunch was very pleasant for me......the twins were chatting up a storm between the two of them and Yuma was humming a very lovely tune..........but me and Alex have said nothing.....not to each other, or the others.....i was surrounded by new friends but it didn't matter....because it felt like i was losing my old friend........something inside me was telling me something bad was going to happen....i've never been so afraid of the future in my whole life.....after lunch, me and Yuma headed over to the music room. When we entered, Natas was already there playing his violin for the teacher. Me and Yuma sat down next to Drake, the guitar player. The music sounded wonderful, he was talented.........i was enjoying it. it took about thirteen minute and next up was Ana who played the clarinet.

       After Music i had two study halls or a study hall and gym depending on the day. for ninety minutes i couldn't stop thinking about what Alex was going to explain to me......this really wasn't making much sense.......When the final bell rang, i walked slowly, as slow as possible, to my locker....it took me alot of time to switch out the books i needed with the ones i didn't. the feeling that had been present in my stomach ever since i entered the building was becoming intenser with every step i took towards the doors leaving the building....as soon as i walked out the double doors i was greeted with the image of Alex sitting on the steps, his back facing me, without turning around he sighed and stood up.

      "Come on...." i followed him to the Black mercedes viano. when i got in the back i was greeted by all the same passengers from this morning. the drive wasn't that long but i really wished it wasn't so short right now. when we pulled up, the gates automatically opened and we went up the winding driveway and pulled into the garage. i allowed everyone else in the back to get out first. it was silent as we all headed into the large mansion. once we were in, Alex told me to wait in the living room with the twins and Yuma. while i was waiting, i heard a vault shut close downstairs and lock....what the hell? Alex then came up and sat on the couch across from me after pulling out a rather large book from the bookshelf.

      "Storm, this may be a lot to take in but its best if you keep quiet until i'm done explaining everything.....it'll just make things alot harder if you don't hear me through." i just nodded, and then he set the book down onto the coffee table that was between us.

       "Storm, your not completely human." what the hell is he talking about......but still i said nothing and let him continue.

       "The reason why you've been bleeding from your eyes and having pain in certain parts of your body is because your no-human half is awakening."  If i didn't know any better, i'd say that its starting to make sense.

      "Storm, your what's called a Legna, Yuma is one too." what the heck's a Legna? that sounds really weird...."A Legna is a mix between a human and an Angel." An angel? has he been smoking something?

        "Storm, this next part won't be easy for you to hear...." he sighed, "Your grandmother was a wiccan and she came to my father and asked our tribe to protect you eleven years ago.....she said that an Angel had given you to her one night, and that due to an exposure of wiccan poison that she would die from it soon. she told my father that she would give her daughter you and have her take care of you if.....she hadn't died a year before during child birth along with her baby....she claimed that her son, Henry, would most likely be given the child by the social services but since he was a drunk...she needed us to be the ones to protect you. my father made her a tribal promise that we would defend you to the death if we must." he paused a minute to let me take everything in.....my grandmother and i aren't really related, my mother wasn't her daughter, and i'm part Angel? what the f*ck! the only good thing is that this means Henry's not related to me....i heard a book being opened up and watched as Alex layed out my x-rays and files from the hospital......i'm sure he didn't get those legally...."Now here's the part that is troubling me....Lagnas are completely human except for the fact that they possess "Angel eyes" which give the Legna an ability that an angel might have, usually based from there angel-parent, but your.....different, you see right here,"  he ran his finger along my wierd looking vertebrae x-ray, "this part is an exact match of what an Angel's spine would look like due to their wings....and your bones are also similar to that of an Angel's......also in most cases the Angel cells only appear in the eyes and where ever their ability is associated with....but your cells are Angel cells are allover the place, in your heart, brain, and even.....your...uhm...i think you can guess...now even i don't know why this is, it doesn't make any sense, it might if we knew at least who one of your parents were but unfortunately we don't.........but what we do know is that your name, Stormgrey, came from your biological parents according to your grandmother......" can she still even be considered my grandmother? "Now this next part, is the hardest for me........Storm, i was chosen to be your protector when i was eight...." my eyes widened in horror at the thoughts that came flooding to my mind.

       "And..."

      "Storm you've got to believe me when...." i cut him off,

      "AND...."

      "I moved next door to you to get to know you before it was time for me to protect you." fear had spiked through me like a sharp blade. 

      "So....so....theonly reason why...we....you and me became......friends....was because it was you doing your job?....."

      "No, Storm I...."

     "You never wanted to be my friend did you? you just needed to know as much as you could about me for your job......which means that you were just pretending to be my friend...."

      "Storm, that's not true, i am your friend!" i stood up.

      "Then why didn't you tell me about this huh? before this freak thing happened to me so i would at least be less scared by it! and why didn't you tell me that you knew about my past, my parents! how could you not tell me, you knew how much it meant to me!.....but you didn't because it was just your job...."

      "Storm," he stood up too, but before he said anything i did.

     "No, you lied to me......you lied about being my friend, you lied about your family, you lied about why you moved, meaning you lied about who you were altogether, you created a complete lie and fed it to me, for fr*ckin seven years! but it was easy for you since it was just your job afterall, wasn't it?"  i charged out of the living room and was heading down the hall when Alex came behind me.

    "Storm!!" i paused but didn't turn around, not even my head, so i could see him.....

    "A friend may lie sometimes Alex, but they never lie about who they are and about being your friend." and with that i started heading towards the front door again....

  "Storm!!..........Storm!!.........i may have lied about my family situation but i am your friend!!.....i never lied about that.......Storm!.....please." the last word was quiet than the rest, and it had nothing to do with the fact that i had already started walking down the driveway.....away from the house and away from him..... i could tell he was standing at the door with it open, watching as i walked away.... i had to keep telling myself to not look back.......i got to the gates and opened them and started down the road in the direction of Henry's house, it was about six miles away but i am sure i can manage it......

    {Over on the side is the violin music Natas was playing}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 604 26
*COMPLETED* Always be nice to people you bump into, they might change your life. Destiel high school AU (Trigger warning- self harm, depression/suici...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
1.7K 171 14
"Are you okay?" "I'm fine, aside from the staples in my head. But, are we okay?" "You fell down the stairs, cracked your head open, got staples in yo...
4M 86.9K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...