The Life You Gave Me

De PinkSeokjinmk

"It's none of your business Jungkook!" "Look i'm sorry, I know it's none of my business but I just can't help... Mais

First Encounter
Strange Girl
I Got You
What Are You Doing To Me
Your Fault
Intriguing
Stop Caring
Seniors Trip (Part 1)
Seniors Trip (Part 2)
Seniors Trip (Part 3)
Promise
Free
Real Family
Hold Me Tight
Make The Most Of It
What Really Matters
The Prom
The Life You Gave Me

From A Dream To A Nightmare

83 4 1
De PinkSeokjinmk

*Jungkook's pov*

The past week has been one of the best weeks of my life, today is Saturday and it's been a week since the day I met Ruby, me and Y/n have been visiting her almost everyday and the way Ruby's face lights up every time she sees us is simply heart melting, but the biggest reason why this week has been the best is because Y/n hasn't stopped smiling since reuniting with her sister, she comes to school early, she spends a lot of time with me and the guys, she also spends a lot of time with the girls and they have become pretty close, not to mention that she is doing great at dance, my mom is seriously very impressed by her determination and hard work and she said that she is probably her best student up to date, and then after that she calls me over to go see her sister, the best part is that since her dad is gone on a business trip and won't be back until next week she is safe and I am pretty sure all of her bruises have healed. I was laying on my bed while scrolling threw my phone since I was bored when I got a notification that someone sent me a text, it was from Y/n.

*on text*

Y/n: Get out!

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at her sudden text.

Y/n: Jungkook get your ass out of bed and look out your window!

I was still confused by her request but decided to do as she asked, I made my way to the window before pulling the curtains aside meeting the sight of Y/n waving at me while leaning on her motorcycle, she then looked at her phone before typing something and I got another text from her.

Y/n: Get dressed i'll be waiting right here.

Without hesitation I ran to my closet to pick out something to wear, within a few seconds I was dressed and out the door.

Y/n: You missed me that much that you turned into the flash?

She started laughing and that honestly got me feeling butterflies, I made my way towards her and lifted her up in my arms before smashing my lips onto hers, she immediately responded and put her hands around my neck while caressing my hair, I broke the kiss and put her down as she just looked at me with flushed cheeks.

Y/n: Well I can't complain about that...

Jk: Why are you here?

Y/n: I am taking you on an adventure!

Jk: Again?

Y/n: Why did you not have fun the last time?

Jk: Of course I did-...

Y/n: Great, here you go!

She threw me a helmet and got on her motorcycle while looking at me.

Y/n: Hop on!

I shook my head and she chuckled before putting on her helmet, I did the same and got on the back of the motorcycle and put my arms around her waist tightly making her let out another small chuckle before speeding off "Will she ever stop doing that?!", you would think that I would have gotten used to it by now but I still fear for my life every time she speeds with that motorcycle.  The ride was quite pleasant, we were driving on big roads, making our way though the cars, and now we were out of the city, everything was going great until Y/n decided to take a d-tour through a dirt road, saying that it was a bit of a bumpy ride would be an understatement and I found myself holding onto Y/n even tighter that before, while she was completely unbothered, somehow we ended up in the middle of a forest and that's when I knew "We are lost", suddenly she stopped the motorcycle and turned off the engine, she then proceeded to take off her helmet and jumping of the motorcycle taking me with her since I was still holding on for dear life.

Y/n: You can let go of me now, we are here.

Upon realizing that I was clinging onto her I let her go taking my helmet off and she was just laughing at me, I put the helmet on the motorcycle and looked at her as a devilish smirk began to form on my face, she looked at me and immediately stopped laughing as she looked at me with eyes full of fear.

Y/n: Jungkook-...

I did not give her a chance to finish her sentence before I started tickling her mercilessly, she was begging me to stop through her laughter but I had no intention of doing so, she ended up falling to the ground and I was all over her, suddenly she stopped laughing and looked at me a smirk now forming on her face.

Y/N: Actually Jungkook i'm not ticklish...

Jk: What-...

Before I could even process what she just said she flipped be over and looked at me dead in the eyes.

Y/n: But I know you are!

Without any hesitation she began tickling me and I soon found it hard to breath because of the laughter.

Jk: Ok... I... surrender...

She quickly stopped but didn't give me a chance to catch my breath before crashing her lips onto mine, I was a bit shocked but quickly responded, I had to break the kiss to catch my breath but once I did my eyes shifted back to Y/n who was straddling me, she was looking down at me and her eyes were sparkling, I will never get over how beautiful she is and how her eyes sparkle every time she looks into mine, honestly I still can't believe that I get to call her mine, I am truly the luckiest man in the world, the next thing that came out of my mouth shocked both Y/n and me. 

Jk: I love you.

Y/n's eyes widened and she quickly got off me, I could tell that she was shocked and so was I, but I didn't regret it, that's how I felt and I wanted her to know.

*Y/N pov*

When Jungkook said those words I immediately got off him, I didn't know what to say, I could have said it back but honestly I wasn't ready, on the other hand I didn't want him to think that the feeling wasn't mutual. My mind began to feel like scrambled eggs and I couldn't think of anything to say, then I felt Jungkook's hand on my shoulder which made me look at him.

Jk: Are you ok?

Y/n: Yeah.. I just...

Jk: You don't have to say it back...

Y/n: Jungkook...

Jk: Maybe I just have stronger feelings towards you than you do for me, but I don't mind, I just wanted you to know how I felt.

Y/n: Jungkook, it's not that I don't feel the same way I just...

I looked away from him for a moment to recollect my thought's and then focused my attention back to him, he was watching me so intently waiting for my answer.

Y/n: It's just that my entire life, I never truly felt loved, so i'm not sure how it feels and even though I know that I care a lot about you I am just... scared, I just don't think i'm ready to say it yet...

Once again I looked down in shame, I felt so bad that i couldn't say thee simple words back to him, I wanted to but I just couldn't do it, I then felt Jungkook pulling me into a hug and I was completely shocked but ended up hugging him back, we stayed like that for a minute and then he pulled away looking at me with a reassuring smile.

Jk: It's ok if you're not ready, I can wait.

Without even thinking I pulled him into a kiss which he immediately responded to, then I pulled away looking into his big dark eyes.

Y/n: What in God's name did I do to deserve you?

Jk: Shouldn't I be asking you that?

We both laughed at his comment before getting off the ground.

Jk: So... now would you mind telling me what the hell we are doing in the middle of the forest?

Y/n: I told you we were going on an adventure, come on!

I didn't give him much time to protest as I made my way further into the woods with him following me close behind. The scenery was so beautiful, I found myself getting lost in natures beauty, I loved how the sun rays made their way through the leaves and the sound of the wind hitting the tree brunches, it was so quiet and peaceful and you could hear the birds singing, I turned to look at Jungkook and he was just as mesmerized as I was, then an idea popped into my head and I made an abrupt stop which caused Jungkook to bump into me.

Jk: Why did you stop?!

I gave him a devilish smirk as I leaned closer to his face making him lean back a bit out of fear, I quickly flicked his nose and stuck my tongue out at him before speaking.

Y/n: Catch me if you can!

I quickly dashed away from him not daring to look back as I knew he was going to come after me, I heard him screaming in the distance and I started laughing like a maniac.

Jk: Hey, you are not playing fair!

I couldn't stop laughing and I decided to look back just to check if he was close, I had gotten a pretty good head start but there was no denying he was faster than me so he was catching up, I picked up my speed and ran as fast as I could making weird turns and jumping over obstacles hoping that it would slow him down but with little to no luck "Damn you Jeon Jungkook!", as I was running I reached the edge of a hill, it wasn't too steep but I bet that it would hurt if I fell off, I began looking around for another way to go but with no luck, the second I looked behind me I noticed how close Jungkook was and how fast he was running towards me, I knew he was going to tackle me down the second he caught up to me and let's just say that would not be a very good idea since I was standing at the edge of a cliff  so I tried to make him slow down.

Y/n: Jungkook slow down!

He didn't listen to me and I began to panic so I screamed even louder.

Y/n: JUNGKOOK DON'T-...

*Jungkook's pov*

I had finally caught up to her and she was just standing there not moving at all, she started yelling at me to slow down but I knew she was just trying to trick me so I kept going but she still wouldn't budge, once I was finally close enough to her I tackled her down and that's when I realized why she was telling me to slow down, she was standing right in front of a cliff and now we were both rolling down it, I made sure to grab hold of the back of her head so that she wouldn't hurt her head but I am pretty sure she was still in pain from rolling down the cliff. 

Once we finally reached the bottom we both let out a painful grunt, she had landed on top of me and I was still holding on to her head.

Y/n: You can let go of me now...

I quickly did as she told me to and she rolled off me only to fall on my side letting out another groan in pain.

Jk: Well... at least I can definitely say that this was an adventure!

We looked at each other and stayed quiet for a moment before bursting out in laughter, we laughed for a few minutes until suddenly Y/n stopped which made me look at her in confusion.

Jk: What is it?

Y/n: Do you hear that?

Jk: Hear what?

She didn't answer my question before getting of the ground and following the sound she was hearing, I quickly got up as well and went after her, she made her way behind some bushes and I followed her to be faced with one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen, it was a waterfall, you could hear the roaring sound of the water falling at high speed and Y/n was at the edge looking down before turning over to me.

Y/n: Isn't it beautiful?!

Jk: Yeah!

Y/n: Look at how clear the water is!

I walked closer to the edge and Y/n moved back to give me some space, the moment I looked down I was faced with the crystal clear waters of the fall going into a crater that looked deep enough to swim in.

Jk: Hey, you could probably swim in-...

I turn to look at Y/n to find that she had already take off her pants and jacked and was in the process of taking of her shirt leaving her with just her black underwear, all of her bruises had completely healed and I was just left staring at her perfect body, I gulped at the sight and my eyes were glued on her, I didn't even want to blink, she was so beautiful, I noticed that she turned her body towards me but I still didn't move a muscle until she spoke.

Y/n: Out of the way Jungkook.

I didn't even hesitate to do what she said and moved out of her way, in a matter of seconds she ran past me and jumped off the waterfall into the water, for a moment my heart stopped and I began to panic but a wave of relief washed over me as she rose from the water and looked up at me before shouting.

Y/n: That was awesome come on Jungkook!

I honestly didn't need a lot of convincing, I quickly took of my shirt and jumped in after her, needles to say the water was pretty cold but it felt quite refreshing, as soon as I got out of the water Y/n splashed my face and started laughing at me, but I wasn't going to let her get away with it so I splashed her back making her gulp in some water, we kept splashing each other and laughing, she began swimming away from me and I followed after her, I quickly grabbed her and pulled her underwater, she kept trying to shake me off but with no luck I was holding onto her waist pretty tight, but we had to swim to the surface since our lungs were begging for oxygen, the moment we swam back to the surface and caught our breaths I took hold of her once again bringing her close to me, I could touch the bottom of the water now and she linked her legs around my my waist and her arms around my neck, she then proceeded to push her hair back to get it out of her face and the did the same to me, as she did so she stared deep into my eyes and the whole world stopped and all that mattered was her and this moment, my eyes were poring into hers and I felt sparks go through my body like electricity, I leaned a little closer to her as my eyes shifted down to her lips and she seemed to get the idea as she did the same, our lips touched and our mouths moved in perfect sync with each other into a slow but passionate kiss filled with emotions, I could easily say it was the best kiss I've ever had and the best part was that it was with her. After a couple of minutes we broke off the kiss and rested my forehead onto hers as we were catching our breaths until she decided to break the silence.

Y/n: So... do you want to come to my house?

My eyes widened in shock, she had never invited me over to her place, sure I've been there to pick her up a couple of times but she never let me go in, I recollected myself and gave her a nod while smiling.

Y/n: We should probably go get our clothes...

She let out a small chuckle as she swam away from me and we climbed up the rocks to get to where our clothes were.

*Y/N pov*

It took us a little while to find our way back but we managed to do it, we got on my motorcycle and made our way to my house, i'm not really sure why I suggested going there, I hated my house and I never really wanted to be there, it made me feel sick, like I was suffocating, but I guess I thought that if I made some good memories there with Jungkook it would make it a bit easier to live in. We finally reached my place and I gulped at the sight of it, I got off the motorcycle and walked up to the door pulling my keys out of my pocket while Jungkook followed me, after unlocking the door I took a deep breath before making my way inside the house with Jungkook.

Y/n: Welcome to the shit hole I like to call a house!

Jk: Oh come on it doesn't look that bad, but you could lose some of the expensive furniture!

He was only here for a few seconds and already made me feel more comfortable in my own house, without really thinking I pulled him into a tight hug and nuzzled my head in his chest.

Y/n: I agree...

He hugged me back and ruffled my hair while chuckling, I could honestly stay in his embrace forever but my stomach had other plans.

Y/n: Are you hungry?

Jk: Starving!

I took his hand and made my way to the kitchen to find something we could eat, I looked through the cupboards and found a pack of ramen that I waved in front of his face earning a nod of approval from him, we cooked together and then sat on my couch to watch a film, we could not resist the temptation so we ended up doing a marathon and watching all the toy story films. It was beginning to get dark outside but we didn't really care, we were enjoying each others company and talking about random things, Jungkook helped me do the dishes and then we just sat on the couch to talk, it was getting pretty late and he seemed to notice as well but I didn't really want him to leave so I decided to ask.

Y/n: Do you perhaps, want to stay over...?

I began playing with my fingers anticipating his answer, he seemed a little shocked by my request but his shocked expression was quickly replaced by that bunny smile of his as he answered.

Jk: I would love to!

Needless to say I was pretty happy with his answer and jumped in his arms hugging him as tightly as I possibly could while wearing the biggest smile on my face, I broke the hug and grabbed his hand dragging him to my room and closing the door behind me.

*Jungkook's pov*

She took my hand and dragged me inside her bedroom closing the door behind her, I turned to look at her with a smirk plastered on my face before speaking.

Jk: I would be fine with sleeping on the couch you know!

Y/n: I know you would be, but wouldn't it be better if you slept here... with me...?

I gulped at her words but I didn't want to make things awkward so I decided to play confident.

Jk: Ooh impatient I see!

She glared at me with flared cheeks and went over to her bed before grabbing a pillow and smacking me with it while I laughed at her action.

Y/n: You are so dirty minded!

Jk: I'm kidding!

We both started laughing and the sat down on the floor and began a conversation. We were talking for a couple hours and laughing with each other having a blast until suddenly the front door was heard as if someone just got in, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over at Y/n to find her frozen in her spot, as I was analyzing her face there was only one emotion I could recognize

 "FEAR"

She looked back at me like she had seen a ghost unable to move a muscle but she snapped her head towards the door when she heard footsteps coming up the stairs, she immediately got up and grabbed my arms pulling me up as well and dragging me to her walk in closet shoving me in, before closing the door she looked me in the eyes with a serious expression and spoke.

Y/n: No  matter what you hear, DO.NOT.OPEN.THIS.DOOR!

She closed the door and I was left in the dark closet, I leaned my head against the door to try and listen to what was happening even though I had a pretty good idea who had just come home. I heard her bedroom door opening and footsteps coming my way along with some soft chatter, I couldn't really make out what they were saying and suddenly I heard a loud smack followed by a thud and I knew exactly what had happened but I couldn't open the door, I knew that if I did it would only make things worse for her, the room was filled with Y/n's grunt's and my heart was beating hard against my rib cage until I heard the sound of someone being thrown on the bed and after that the sound of Y/n wincing in pain, I knew exactly what her father was doing to her and I was filled with rage knowing that he was touching her, for a moment I lost it and put my hand on the doorknob turning it until I heard Y/n's voice.

Y/n: Please... no...

Her words cut through me like a knife and for some reason I felt like she was talking to me so I let go if the doorknob and put my back against the door sliding down it and covering my ears with my hands while closing my eyes hoping that this nightmare would just end. 

"I'M SO SORRY I CAN'T HELP YOU..."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

132K 3.9K 33
Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafia king. Will he kill her or will fall in...
130K 3.2K 53
A suspence crime story |JK FF| At first story seems to normal then it turns to dark(please read the details before reading my story ) *Contains matur...
138K 4.2K 23
"You've fallen for me, haven't you?" He said so sure of himself, even if the told the truth "I have higher expectations than this" I said while poin...
15.9K 672 16
(story line) Y/n-please leave me!!! ????-sorry but you're my obsession..... Y/n-but I am no use to you!!!?😭 ????-did I ask u?🙄 Y/n-p-please ...