You Can Call Me Daddy |A Team...

By Sinny4585

⚠️ HEAVY SMUT WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️Currently a W.I.P⚠️ Cassie O'Donovan is a 23 year old girl who's led a pretty rou... More

| Intro & Warnings | Very Important To Read! |
| Prologue |
| One | The Redmoon Bar |
| Two | Puppy |
| Three | Final Plans |
| Four | You're Joking |
| Five | Welcome Home |
|Six| Welcome Home Pt. Two |
|Seven| Sucky Sucky Amiright |
|Nine| Pancakes |
|Ten| Cant sleep? |
|Eleven| Thighs |

|Eight| Pool |

826 29 10
By Sinny4585

C A S S I E
Thursday, June 29th, 2017

After tying my hair back, my phone pinged. I looked down and saw a text from Mark in the group chat,

1:42 PM
|M| "I just walked in on Cassie giving Tyler a blowjob D:"
|T| "Stop complaining."
|C| "You walked in after,"
|A| "Hey! Watch your mouth. There are children in the chat,"
|E| "Hi, I'm the child. What's a blowjob? Is it a pastry?"

I cackled at Ethan's text and headed downstairs. Amy and Ethan were already outside in their swimsuits. Chica was sitting happily on the grass in the shade. I walked out onto the back porch and made my way to the pool,
"Is it cold?" I asked after Ethan hopped in, sending a splash of water up onto Amy who was peacefully sitting on a pizza pool floaty.
"Hey! The water's actually really warm, the heat's been pretty intense the past few days." Ethan replied, swooshing his blue hair out of his face. I tested the water with my foot, but as I was doing so, Sean decided to be a dickhead and shove me in.

Unfortunately for him, he fell in as well. Ethan was laughing loudly after watching the whole thing unfold. I whipped Sean in the torso with the nearest pool noodle, creating a loud "whap."
"Owieee!" Sean cried with a large frown.
"I would have killed you if I had my phone on me," I glared,
"But ya' didn't."
Mark and Tyler came outside soon after. Mark picked up a beach ball,
"Cassie! Catch!" He called out and tossed it to me. I bopped it over to Ethan, who wasn't paying attention, so it bounced off the side of his face to Sean. The blue-haired boy looked around then at me confused, I only giggled.

The guys joined us in the pool, where we tossed around the ball for only a few minutes until we got bored.
"Can any of you do flips or something?" I asked when things got quiet. Ethan instantly perked up,
"I can!" He exclaimed and pulled himself out of the pool.
"Of course you can, you're a fucking gymnast," Scoffed Mark.
Ethan jogged back a few feet from the pool, then ran forward doing a front handspring followed by a front flip into the pool. We gave him a golf clap when he breached the water.
"Can you do anything, Cass?" Tyler questioned.
"Maybe a front flip, been a while though," I replied hesitantly as I hoisted myself smoothly out of the pool. I took a few steps back for a running start,
"Get ready to call an ambulance cuz' I may die," I warned and proceeded to do the flip into the pool, nearly landing on my ass into the water.

When I surfaced, everyone was silent.
"Did I miss something, what?" I asked, confused. Ethan tapped my arm from behind me, I turned around and saw him profusely blushing and looking down, holding my swim-top. I looked down and saw my breasts were exposed.
"Oh, I see now, thank you," I grabbed the wet fabric, "but y'all don't really care much so," I shrugged and tossed it onto the pavement. Mark raised his eyebrows at me, so I gave him a wink.
"Ooh I can get behind this," Amy slid off of her floaty and pulled her top off as well. I gave Amy a once-over,
"Hell yeah," I laughed and high-fived her.

"You guys wanna play chicken?" Tyler asked the group,
"Is that the thing where you try and knock the other person down on top of someone's shoulders?" I questioned. Tyler nodded,
"While we are nakey?" I giggled. Tyler shrugged,
"Yeah why not. You can get on my shoulders, Amy or Ethan on Mark's?" He suggested. The group agreed, Sean and Ethan standing off to the side. After nearly drowning Tyler as I was struggling to get on his shoulders, we were ready. Instantly Mark trudged over to us,
"Take her down!" He shouted. Amy and I laughed as we interlocked fingers, and attempted to push the other over, while simultaneously maintaining balance from the other. Eventually, I ended up falling off Tyler when Amy shoved me backwards, resulting in her tumbling over Mark.

"Alright, I'm going to head back inside and shower, I have to record soon." Mark informed and started getting out of the pool.
"Yeah me too actually, I think I'm getting burnt," Tyler added. Sean had left during the game, now leaving Ethan, Amy and I.
"You guys abandoning me too?" I frowned.
"I...Actually might, yeah," Amy winced, "sorry!"
I turned to Ethan,
"What about you?"
"Uhm, I'll stay out with you," He smiled,
"Cool."

Ethan and I chatted making small talk for ten or so minutes. I noticed that he had seemed rather uncomfortable, never settling in his spot, eye contact minimal. However, he had mentioned his ADHD, but it didn't seem to be that.
"Hey dude, you good?" I inquired mid-conversation after studying his odd behaviour for a couple of minutes.
"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" Ethan asked, somewhat breathlessly.
"Are you sure? You look uncomfortable,"
Ethan looked down and ran his fingers through his wet hair. I got closer to him. He looked up at me.
"What's up?" I asked softly, looking between his hazel eyes.
"You being topless has been kinda distracting," Ethan nervously chuckled, looking off towards the house.

I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled Ethan close, our lips connecting in a soft kiss. After a moment I backed away, the boy looked down, biting one side of his lower lip. He pushed his wet hair away from his face and glanced up a me with a nervous chuckle. I gently lifted Ethans chin up to face me, embracing him once again while backing him against the wall of the pool, my leg in-between his. I pushed myself against him, my thigh rubbing against his already hard cock. Ethan instinctively moved his hips towards mine.

"Someone's excited," I teased. Ethan bit hard on his lip as I continued to rut my thigh into him. I reconnected the kiss, his lips hastily kissing back. Ethan had his arms draped over my shoulders, grasping at my back, trying to pull himself closer. I kept one hand on his cheek, the other wrapped around his waist to hold him against me. The blue-haired boy broke the kiss and burrowed his faced shyly into my neck and he shamefully was now practically riding my thigh, doing anything for friction, sputtering out gasps and whines. I let him himself off against my thigh until Ethan's moans became increasingly louder.
"Fuck, Ethan, calm down," I chuckled, bringing my leg back down. He only blushed, his breathing heavy.
"Sorry," He mumbled, embarrassed.
I grabbed Ethan's hand and guided it between my legs. He slowly rubbed his fingers over my heated core through the fabric of my bathing suit, his eyes watching for my response.
"Is this good?" He whispered, barely audible. I nodded and slowly rocked my hips into his hand. He turned us around, now pushing me against the wall, kissing my neck and jaw, as he rubbed his fingers over my clit.

I slid my hand into Ethan shorts and slowly started jerking off the tip of his cock. His hips rutted forward in surprise, but his gasp quickly turned to a moan, leaning into the crook of my neck.
"You're doing good baby, just like that," I dragged my fingers through the hair on the back of his head, craning my neck to the side as Ethan kissed below my jaw. The boy slipped his fingers in my pants for better access. After a moment of getting frustrated at the awkward angle, he tugged them down my thighs. I embraced Ethan in a passionate kiss, moaning softly into his mouth. Ethan stopped and lifted me onto the edge of the pool, then pulled my bottoms entirely off. He gently pushed my legs apart, looking up at me for an okay to continue. I nodded and wrapped my legs around his back as he slowly ran his tongue over my entrance.

"Faster, Ethan," I breathed, running my fingers through his hair, pushing it out of his face. He followed my command and quickly started licking my clit.
"Ah~ Ethan, a little bit up, baby," I informed him, leaning back, a hand supporting me up on the cold pavement. Ethan pulled me closer by my thighs and gently squeezed them as he worked his tongue.
"That's it, keep going~" I trembled as my legs started shaking. I could feel my orgasm building, my thighs closing around Ethan. I grasped his hair making him moan into me,
"S-Sorry, did I hurt you?"
He muttered a "no" between my thighs and swiftly went back to work.
"O-Okay," I sputtered out, tangling my fingers in his blue tufts once more.

My hips arched off the ground as I felt the knot in my stomach release.
"E-Ethan!" I loudly trembled, a string of curses following as I came on his tongue. Ethan pulled away after I came down from my high. He pulled me back into the pool, holding my hips as I wrapped my legs around his waist, breathing heavily.
"Did I do okay?" Ethan questioned. I leaned my head on his shoulder, still regaining myself.
"You did so good," I praised in his ear.
"Do you wanna head inside now?" Ethan asked quietly.
"Mm, one minute," I mumbled, relaxed into his neck, leaving soft kisses. Ethan held me a moment longer. I could feel his hard-on prodding against my stomach. I eventually got off of him, and we both got out of the pool. Ethan's cock created a large tent is his swim trunks. He wrapped a towel around his waist, which helped hide it. I grabbed my bathing suit from the ground and dried myself off as much as possible before following Ethan inside with a towel around me.

Ethan scurried up to his room while I found Mark in the living room.
"Hey Mark, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked and seated myself beside him. He looked up from his laptop,
"Yeah, of course! What's on your mind? You guys have fun in the pool?" Mark joked, teasingly. I smiled and rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, and I wanted to talk about that subject," I started.
"Okay, continue," Mark turned to face me.
"I thought it would be pretty important to tell you that I've never really done stuff like this before...At least not all the way,"
He scrunched up his face,
"What do you mean?"
"I mean I'm a virgin, I haven't fucked a guy before,"
"Oh," Mark paused, then shrugged, "That's fine, I'll make sure to be gentle," He smiled.

"Thank you, and uhm if we can, I'd like to go down to one of the family planning centre this week for more pills?" I requested with a hopeful smile,
"Yeah, of course!" Mark replied, "Just let me know when and one of us will drive you up there."
"Cool! That's all. I'm gonna go get changed," I headed up the stairs, stopping by Ethans room and knocking on his door.
"U-Uh yeah?" He replied. I twisted the door handle, but before I could open it Ethan shouted,
"No! Don't come in!"
"I can help you out with that y'know," I laughed. He was silent for a moment.
"Can I please come in?"
"Fine,"
I opened the door and saw him sitting under his blankets. The towel on the floor beside the bed. I took off my towel and draped it over a chair in the corner of his room. Ethan watched nervously as I crawled onto the bed. He blushed and looked away in embarrassment when I pulled the blanket down to reveal his hard seven inches. His cock was flushed pink and shone with pre-cum.

I straddled his thighs and wrapped my hand around his shaft. Ethan's back arched up against my touch. He trembled underneath me as I teased the head of his cock.
"Oh fuck~" Ethan moaned, looking up at me, his eyes filled with lust and innocence. I started quickly pumping my hand, making him throw his head back, his hips thrusting to match my pace. Ethan tightly gripped my thighs while letting out loud moans and whines.
"Shit, Ethan, you're being a bit loud," I chuckled. He slapped a hand over his mouth, muffling his moans. I leaned down and replaced his hand with my lips, slipping my tongue into his mouth. Ethan pulled away to sputter out curses incoherently. I felt his cock twitch in my hand. I sat back up and watched as he threw his head back, pulling at the sheets, his knuckles going white.

"Ca-ssie!" Ethan gasped as he shot cum onto his stomach and chest. His hips buckled forward, and he grabbed my wrist tightly, telling me to stop. He relaxed underneath me, his whole body melting into the bed.
"That was so fucking hot, Ethan, oh my god," I chuckled and ran my hands over his body, avoiding the cum. Ethan half-heartedly laughed,
"Can you grab a tissue from the drawer...Please," Ethan requested. I did as he asked and helped clean him up. I got off of him and grabbed my towel, smiling,
"I'll meet you downstairs," I left his room and chuckled to myself, "what a twink."

An: any scene with Ethan is literally my favourite to write omg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
193K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC