black camaro #hyungwonho

aishalek tarafından

some criminals pick up hitchhikers, some hitchhikers are criminals. © ceoseungri · 2018 Daha Fazla

#black_camaro
#a_million_won
#maserati
#pretty_ass
#will_you_stay
#domination
#c_class_benz
#hyundai
#the_other_bitch
#common_gold
#jaguar
#serial_killer
#lawyer_kim
#handcuffs
#dead_bodies
#boredom
#adrenaline
#dont_kill_him
#crazy
#in_jail
#young_lady
#let_me_drive
#gunshot
#i_didnt_know
#ring
#champagne_person
#tesla
#interrogating
#foreign

#in_town

601 55 5
aishalek tarafından

They drove the whole way back to Ulsan without breaks, staying within the speed limit to not draw any extra attention to themselves. The last thing they needed was the trouble of getting caught driving that stolen Tesla. They were both anxious, Hyungwon even more than Hoseok, and wanted to just get back as fast as possible without any delays.

The air was tense between them and Hoseok was sure Hyungwon was mad at them. They didn't speak a word during the hours it took to their destination, though sometimes they carefully glanced at each other, wondering what to say and wishing that the other would speak out first.

Hoseok thought he should apologize and he also wanted to explain. As they got to the town, he became more and more nervous and he felt as if something big was about to happen.

"Hoseok, I don't know anything about your life or what this situation is to you but until I see that Changkyun is fine, I'm gonna treat you as my enemy," Hyungwon finally spoke after several hours. Hoseok looked at him and sensed that he was sorry.

"That's fine with me," Hoseok sighed. He knew that if someone was to blame, it was him, and he also felt regretful. "Just... Once we get there. Please stay calm and don't try to fight anyone. They'll take you down so quickly if you hit someone even once."

Because of what the situation was, Hyungwon couldn't feel thankful for Hoseok's advice but it made him think about just how serious must Hoseok's gang be. Hoseok drove them to the scrap yard that was already familiar to Hyungwon too.

Hyungwon enemy-zoned Hoseok again and his expression turned serious as they stepped out of the car in front of the office building. Hoseok headed inside the building and just assumed Hyungwon was going to follow him - and not stab him on the back on the way there.

The lights inside the building were dim but enough to show the big figure off Boss who was sitting comfortably on the couch. The table Hyungwon had seen Jooheon and Minhyuk making drugs on was now gone and replaced by two well-built guys dressed in all black. Hyungwon didn't have to know anything to realize they were bodyguards because their auras already gave it off.

"I would have expected you to be in more of a rush to get here," Boss said looking at the expensive watch on his wrist.

"We were in Seoul," Hoseok explained, hoping Boss would understand they got there as fast as they could.

"Search them," Boss ordered the two bodyguards who stepped forward and  started tapping the guys' bodies from head to toe and both arms and legs separately.

"Clean," one of the guards said after finishing inspecting Hoseok. The other guard reached inside Hyungwon's jacket and took out a gun, throwing it next to Boss on the couch.

Boss took the gun in his hand and studied it with a pleased expression. Hoseok felt like he should have pointed out that it was a murder weapon but decided to keep silent because he honestly didn't care. Though he knew that if Boss ever found out, it would be Hoseok's head that was going to get cut off.

"Let's go play a game," Boss said and pointed with the gun as a sign that the guys should go through the door further into the building.

Hoseok went first again because he knew where they were going and the bodyguards refused to move before the guys, not wanting to show their backs to them. The room they went in to was big but there was only one light in the middle of it, right on top of a familiar round table with three guys sitting next to it, all close to each other on the same side. Changkyun was the middle one, squished between Jooheon and Minhyuk who seemed like they were just doing everything they could to cause him anxiety.

Hyungwon felt relief as he saw Changkyun's face but at the same time he became more concerned because the situation didn't look good.

"Go on. Sit down," Boss instructed as Hoseok hesitated. They filled up the three empty seats as the bodyguards were left to stand behind them. Hyungwon tried to meet eyes with Changkyun but the guy wouldn't lift hie head up.

"What did you give him," Hyungwon instantly raised his voice, realizing Changkyun wasn't himself.

"Jesus dust," Minhyuk let out in a proud tone.

"For the hundredth time, we're not going to call our magnificent product fucking Jesus dust," Jooheon said and turned to stare at Minhyuk.

"I'm going to fucking kill you," Hyungwon snapped and stood up fast. Jooheon and Minhyuk both just glared at him for a second before continuing their argument about their product's name.

"Who the fuck is this guy," Boss asked from Hoseok, giving judgmental looks to Hyungwon. "You committing big crimes for someone else now or what?"

"We're not working for anyone," Hoseok said in a quiet voice. Boss put his hand behind Hoseok's head and banged it against the table.

"Liar!" Boss yelled out. Hoseok saw stars but quickly sat up straight and acted like nothing happened. "You two are all over the news. Is it the south motherfucker? What did they offer you to get you to switch sides?"

"I'm not-" Hoseok was about to defend himself when Boss' hand came behind his neck and pulled him closer.

"That motherfucker busted my club. Fifteen workers beat up, took some of our girls and most importantly, all our customers. They were looking for something and you know what it was. Who else would be the rat if not you," Boss spoke in a low and angry tone that sounded almost threatening.

He banged Hoseok head to the table three more times. Hoseok felt blood beginning to flow out of his nose and he had troubles keeping his head up straight.

"Should I cut your head off right here?" Boss asked, picking up a knife from the table and putting the tip of it against the skin of Hoseok's neck. "You know I don't keep traitors around me and you haven't given me any reason to treat you as one."

Boss suddenly stood up and walked to the other side of the table. He grabbed Changkyun's hair and pulled his head back to expose his throat and press the edge of the knife against it. Changkyun was pretty out of it but his eyes still revealed that he was scared. Hyungwon tried to stand up again but was held down, this time by the bodyguards.

"Who is this guy? He doesn't look that important," Boss asked, tilting his head to stare at Changkyun whose irregular breathing was becoming faster.

"I don't know him. Kill him if you like," Hoseok said bluntly, his expression blank.

Boss removed the knife and let go of Changkyun's hair. "How about this guy?" He then walked over to Hyungwon and did the same thing to him. Hyungwon's breath hitched as he felt the cold blade against his skin but other than that, he didn't react or look like he was afraid.

"Just a stranger I picked up. We somehow ended up robbing a few places. No strings attached, I can drop him right away if you like," Hoseok told, still keeping the same unemotional tone to his voice. "I'm sure he's not from south, though."

Boss walked back to his seat and threw the knife on the table. "I'll deal with Hoseok alone. Take them out," he motioned to the two bodyguards. One of them approaches Hyungwon to drag him out but he flicked the guard away and stood up on his own. He went over to Changkyun and helped the guy to stand up. The bodyguards followed them closely as they walked out of the room.

Jooheon whispered something to Minhyuk who then started collecting the cards they had spread across the table. Then the two of them quickly walked out too, leaving Hoseok alone with Boss in the dark room. He felt tense knowing he could be killed any moment and no one would ever know.

Boss fixed his hair many times with both of his hands and then picked up the knife again, knocking the table with its tip. His head turned towards Hoseok. "I would kill you if I could but I still have some use for you. You're so much smarter than those two bastards," Boss said referring to Jooheon and Minhyuk. "Mr. Jeong has ran away and maybe if they put their dumb brains together they might be able to find him and drag him to me. But for you I have a special undercover mission in the south."

"I have already been kidnapped and imprisoned by them once and I would prefer not doing that again," Hoseok said even though his boss didn't even know about that situation yet.

"Really? Then don't get caught doing this," Boss smirked at him and got up. "Change your clothes," he said before walking away.

-

Hyungwon was speeding away with the Tesla, keeping a close eye on Changkyun who was still dozing off. He guessed the guy's red eyes weren't only caused by the drug he had gotten but he had either cried or been awake for long. Either scenario was possible - Hyungwon knew Changkyun could easily break down under a stressful situation.

He took his phone and searched for Hyunwoo's number, needing to find out if the said guy was also okay since he hadn't been in the same place with Changkyun. The phone rang many times and Hyungwon already pressed the gas pedal harder without even realizing.

"Hyungwon?" a familiar and oddly concerned voice finally answered.

"Yeah hi Hyunwoo. Where are you?" Hyungwon asked quickly.

"At the garage, why? Are you back in town?" Hyunwoo bombed him with questions. He sounded completely normal and Hyungwon was glad about it because he didn't want Hyunwoo having gotten dragged into this mess too.

He thought about the situation that had happened before answering, "I think so," he sighed. Maybe it was just him overreacting but he was sure his and Hoseok's thing was over now.

"Oh, by the way. Have you seen Changkyun? I think he went out last night and I haven't heard of him since."

"I just picked him up. We're heading there," Hyungwon said before hanging up the phone. He didn't feel like explaining things or answering questions over the phone. Besides, he still wasn't sure how much he wanted to tell. Changkyun might want explanations about why was he captured and knowing Hyunwoo, he would demand a lot of answers and apologies after learning Changkyun had been beat up and drugged.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

59.5K 4.3K 37
In which Hyungwon is afraid of failing. Erlenkind•2017 Petricor-Ludovico Einaudi
29.4K 2K 32
started from explore; ( n.) ❝ the story of how two lovers met on the explore page ❞ -12.05.18 [#4 on Showki] -16.05.18 [#1 on Changhyuk] -04.08.18 [...
695K 70.3K 113
♕ started chatting with you © 1YANAN • 2017
83K 6.7K 36
hoseok leads an ice hockey team and hyungwon is his favorite goaltender. © ceoseungri · 2017