Prisoner | Stranger Things [O...

By simpingforshortkings

SEQUEL TO BACKSTABBER* Y/n is stuck in the Upside Down. Again. How does Will feel now that she's gone again... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter One

2.9K 85 69
By simpingforshortkings

Will's POV
I felt this horrible pain in my stomach.

Hurt.

I was hurt and she was gone.

Gone.

"Y/n?! Y/n!" I fell to the ground, sobbing.

She disappeared out of thin air. A thousand specks of black ash replaced y/n and the demogorgon.

I brought my knees to my chest as I cried, looking around frantically.

I guess I had hoped that what I just witnessed was just a nightmare.

I was wrong.

It was real.

She really is gone.

I looked at the fire, still lit. I grew frustrated, starting to blame myself. It was my fault. I just stood there. Doing nothing.

I at least could've grabbed a stick or something.

But I didn't.

I just stood there and let it happen. I let y/n be ripped away from me. Again.

"Why doesn't the group talk to me anymore?" she asked as we walked to class.

"I-I don't know," I lied.

The others began distancing themselves from her because she couldn't hang out with us that much. Y/n had very strict parents, so they would only allow her over at our houses for a couple hours. The campaigns took more than a couple hours, so she could never finish a game.

I tried to explain to Mike how it wasn't her fault she couldn't hang out with us, but he just brushed it off.

The only reason why I still talked to y/n was because she was fun to be around.

And I may or may not have had a crush on her.

Soon all those fun times came to an end when I got stuck in the Upside Down.

When I got back and things started to go back to normal, I never saw her around.

She was gone.

"Gone," I mumbled, staring at the spot y/n had vanished from.

"Hey, how was the date with y/n..." Mike trailed off, noticing my state.

"Will," he said, shaking me. "Will, what happened? Where's y/n?"

I stayed silent, sniffling.

"Will?" Mike repeated.

"Gone."

"What?"

"Gone!" I yelled, looking over at him.

"Will, what do you mean?" Mike questioned, still confused.

"How do you not understand, Mike?" I grimaced, standing up and walking toward my house.

"Y/n is gone," I muttered, a tear sliding down my cheek. "A demogorgon came from out of nowhere and..." I took a deep breath, turning back to him.

"A-And now she's gone."

"I'm sorry Will," Mike said.

"No!" I turned around, walking up the steps of my house. "You don't get it. I-I..." I stopped at the door.

"Nevermind. You wouldn't understand," I mumbled, opening the door.

I shut the door. Leaning up against it, I slid down, engulfed in tears.

"Honey, what happened?" Mom asked, running up to me.

"Y/n. She's gone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
453K 30.8K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...