─ 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗸...

Autorstwa _luvseok

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡" ____________________________ 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 - 𝘼𝙡𝙡 ×... Więcej

Ours|ᴮᵀˢ×ᴴᴼˢᴱᴼᴷ
Ours|ᴮᵀˢ×ᴴᴼˢᴱᴼᴷ ᴾᵀ. 2
Please read
Cutie|ˢᴱᴼᴷ²
My overprotective boyfriend|ᴶᵁᴺᴳᴴᴼᴾᴱ
Drunk|ᵛᴴᴼᴾᴱ
Readddd thissss
Letters|ᴶᴵᴴᴼᴾᴱ
Prom|ᴺᴬᴹˢᴱᴼᴷ
Please read
Wrong Send|ˢᴼᴾᴱ
Replaced | ᴮᵀˢ ×ᴴᴼˢᴱᴼᴷ
Replaced|ᴮᵀˢ×ᴴᴼˢᴱᴼᴷ ᴾᵀ. 2
Argument and Jelousy|ᵛᴴᴼᴾᴱ
Bully|ˢᴼᴾᴱ
Used|ᴶᴵᴴᴼᴾᴱ
Used|ᴶᴵᴴᴼᴾᴱ ᴾᵀ. 2
Promise|ᴶᵁᴺᴳᴴᴼᴾᴱ pt. 2
Unrequited Love|ᵞᵁᴳᴴᴼᴾᴱ(ʙᴏɴᴜs)
Flower Boy|ᴺᴬᴹˢᴱᴼᴷ
Flower Boy|ᴺᴬᴹˢᴱᴼᴷ pt. 2
тαкє му ℓσνє, σσf 15k√
Mr.Kim and Assistant Jung|ˢᴱᴼᴷ²
Mr. Kim and Assistant Jung|ˢᴱᴼᴷ² pt. 2
Unrequited Love|ᵞᵁᴳᴴᴼᴾᴱ pt. 2
11:11|ᴮᵀˢˣᴴᴼˢᴱᴼᴷ
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿
First and Last| ᴶᵘⁿᵍʰᵒᵖᵉ
First and Last|ᴶᵘⁿᵍʰᵒᵖᵉ pt.2
Obsessed| ᴶᴵᴴᴼᴾᴱ
Obsessed|ᴶᴵᴴᴼᴾᴱ pt.2
Clueless|ᵛᴴᴼᴾᴱ
Clueless pt.2 |ᵛᴴᴼᴾᴱ
Clueless pt.3 bonus|ᵛᴴᴼᴾᴱ

Promise|ᴶᵁᴺᴳᴴᴼᴾᴱ

4K 122 67
Autorstwa _luvseok

❝Promise❞

|in which, Jeon Jungkook, made a promise, a beautiful promise that he'll full fill, even in the hardest times
|top!jungkook
|bottom¡hoseok

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☾°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(a/n: this story is based on a fan art that I saw, I wanted to make it as a one shot so yeah enjoy thanks to the owner of the fan art, btw I changed some and added some parts and predicted the following parts hehe)

°At age 9 and 5

"Ah, Kookie, you didn't tell me you were sleepy" A 9 year old Hoseok giggled as he gently placed the book he was currently reading to a 5 year old Jungkook on the table.

"Now, let's get you to sleep" Hoseok said and tried to carry Jungkook, damn, even if Hoseok was 9 years old and Jungkook was 5 Hoseok was still weaker.

"You've gotten heavy Kookie" Hoseok said as he carried Jungkook.

"Let's call Yoongi-hyung, he's much strong---" Hoseok didn't finish his sentence when Jungkook held him, and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Ok, do you hate Yoongi-hyung that much?" Hoseok giggled and put Jungkook to bed, not forgetting to kiss his forehead, as Hoseok laid beside Jungkook and they soon fell asleep.

"You are such a spoiled Prince, kookie" Hoseok thought before drifting off to dream land. (a/n: surprised ey? Jungkook is a prince, while Hoseok is a servant, Jungkook's favorite servant lol)

•° At age 15 and 11

"Ah, sorry to bother you Hoseok, but The Prince wouldn't eat" One of the servants said as Hoseok nodded, and went to Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook? It's your Hyung" Hoseok smiled once he heard the door open, and was embraced in a tight hug.

"Kookie-ah, why wouldn't you eat?" Hoseok asked caressing Jungkook's hair.

"I wanna eat with you" Jungkook pouted, Jungkook wouldn't eat when he found out that Hoseok went to see his family, its been 2 days since he hadn't ate anything, because being the stubborn boy he is, he waited until Hoseok returned and he'll start eating again.

"Kookie, but I had to see my family too, now, I'll leave, but you'll behave and eat alright?" Hoseok smiled patting Jungkook's head while Jungkook just pouted and obeyed Hoseok.

°•At age 24 and 21

|Present Time

(they're wearing that, and oh.. Sneak peek?lol)

"8 more pages to go... " Hoseok sleepily sighed as he flipped through the work he currently was done making, he screamed when he saw an arrow pointing at him.

"Ah, I'm sorry your Highness, I didn't mean to scream" Hoseok sighed in relief once he realized it was Jungkook, Jungkook stared at him.

"What are you doing Hyung?" Jungkook asked while looking at the work Hoseok was doing, He suddenly became furious once he saw what he was doing.

"Jung Hoseok, did Father made you do his work?" Jungkook asked, trying to be calm.

"Well you see... I'm being punished" Hoseok said scratching the back of his neck, Jungkook stood there confused.

"But surprisingly, The Emperor gave me a light punishment, I should be thankful" Hoseok hummed, and continued doing his work.

"I'll talk to my father, Hyung, and the military, and Emperor Namjoon and Jin, about you having no punishments" Jungkook said, there was no hint of Joke in his voice, it was serious, Hoseok smiled.

"Come here and give Hyung a Good night Hug" Hoseok said opening his arms wide, Jungkook nodded as he hugged Hoseok, Hoseok gasped once he felt himself being lifted up.

"Kookie, it's too high, put me down" Hoseok whined while Jungkook tightened his grip, he just realized that Jungkook was damn tall, Jungkook was muscular and tall, while Hoseok was slender and small. (it rhymed--)

"Hyung, if you don't stop moving, I will throw you to the ground" Jungkook said as Hoseok stopped moving.

"Your Highness, I should finish my punishment for today" Hoseok said and buried his face on Jungkook's hair.

"I'm a servant and it's my job to finish the punishments I'll have to face" Hoseok continued, and Jungkook shook his head.

"You shouldn't over work yourself, you are a servant but you are a human too, you need to rest and sleep Hyung" Jungkook sighed and noticed that Hoseok was already Sleeping, Jungkook smiled as he gently set Hoseok in his bed, kissing his hand then his forehead.

"Hyung, just watch, I will become a great Emperor, and I'll make sure that the whole Empire will respect and love you" Jungkook whispered as he laid beside Hoseok.

°•

It was a new day as Hoseok woke up and saw Jungkook still sleeping soundly in his bed, he got up and started doing his things.

"Hoseok, The Emperor is calling for you" One of the servants said as Hoseok bowed and went to the throne room where he saw The Emperor and The empress sitting, along with a beautiful Princess that looks like Jungkook's age.

"His Imperial Majesty, You called me" Hoseok said as he bowed and stood up.

"Ah, Hoseok, May I ask if Jungkook is in your room?" The emperor asked and Hoseok nodded.

"That kid... If you may, please wake The Prince up, we don't want the bride to keep waiting" The Emperor said, Hoseok froze, that beautiful young girl was his bride?, how come Jungkook didn't tell him.

"As you wish, His Imperial majesty" Hoseok shakily said as he headed to his room, and saw Jungkook just sitting on his bed.

"Prince Jungkook, The Emperor is waiting for you" Hoseok said and Jungkook smiled seeing his Hyung's presence.

"Hyung! I've missed you! Why didn't you wake me up?" Jungkook pouted hugging Hoseok, and Hoseok just bitterly laughed.

"Don't be silly, I've only been gone for 10 minutes" Hoseok said and Jungkook just pouted more.

"In the future, I want to see your face every morning I wake up" Jungkook smirked and Hoseok blushed.

Hoseok got back to his work, and Jungkook lazily walked to the throne room, to meet his father, Jungkook froze when he saw A young Beautiful girl beside The Empress, but Jungkook didn't care, he thought to himself that Hoseok was more Beautiful. (that's mah boi! I agree with JK͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Father, you called me?" Jungkook said as he bowed and lazily stood up looking at The Emperor.

"Jungkook, Introduce yourself to Princess Sun-ji" The Emperor said and gestured for Jungkook to introduce himself

"It's an Honor meeting you Princess Sun-ji, I'm Jeon Jungkook Prince of the Jeon Empire" Jungkook said and flashed a small smile, and bowed so did The Princess (edited: ok.. So I changed it to Jeon Empire hehe sorry)

"Pleasure Meeting you too, Prince Jungkook, I'm Kang Sun-ji, Princess of The Kang Empire" The Princess said and Jungkook nodded.

"Son, Princess Sun-ji, is your Bride" The Emperor said, Jungkook froze and Looked at his Father and Mother, Their faces were happy, no hint of concern or guilt.

"You can't rule my life Forever Father!" Jungkook yelled, and the maids and guards that were in the room gulped.

"I'm Doing this for your own good son" The Emperor said, calmly, but his calm voice said other wise.

"No! You're doing this for yourself! You said that when I turn 20 I get to have my own life! I don't want to marry her! I don't want to marry anyone! What if I like someone huh?!" Jungkook yelled, his voice was venomous, and his face was full of rage, no one has ever seen The Prince this furious.

"Son, please calm down, but Sun-ji is a nice and young girl, you guys fit each other, many Princes wants her as their bride, but she picked you! Aren't you thankful?" The Empress said with her sweet and calm voice.

"I'm not one of them! I'm not gonna marry her!" Jungkook yelled and stormed off the Throne Room.

"I'll go after him" The Princess said and was about to walk away but the Emperor stopped her. (gurl, u thought )

"I'm sorry, but it's hard to calm Jungkook down, Sun-ji" The Emperor explained and sighed, even his parents can't calm him down, only one person can.

"Hoseok, if you may, please go after him, and sort things out" The Empress said and Hoseok nodded and ran after Jungkook.

"But he's just a servant, how can he calm Jungkook down?" The Princess asked, a hint of jealousy mixed with her voice.

"Hoseok is a special person to Jungkook, Hoseok has been taking care of him since he was a baby, and even if the world is another way around, Jungkook will still pick Hoseok as his favorite Servant, but don't worry, Jungkook doesn't have feelings for him, just adoration" The Emperor said and The Princess just nodded, all the people that heard this agreed, but deep down they knew that It isn't just adoration that Jungkook felt towards Hoseok, it was something stronger, something special.

°•

"Kookie? What's wrong?" Hoseok asked as he sat down on Jungkook's bed, the two were currently in Jungkook's room, as Silence overtook them.

"Kookie, Why don't you want to marry Princess Sun-ji?, She's Young, She's Beautiful and She's probably nice" Hoseok said as he sighed and waited for Jungkook to answer.

"So you're choosing my parent's side?" Jungkook bitterly and coldly asked, his hands turning into fists, as Hoseok embraced Jungkook into a hug, but soon let go.

"Kookie, I'm not choosing sides, of course I'll always be by your side--" Hoseok didn't finish.

"But you are here because my father sent you" Jungkook said, his face still emotionless.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry if you feel that way, I don't know what being a Prince feels like, I know that you also got through hard times, but Jungkook, it's for you, and I'm not forcing you, but give her a chance, you won't know what the future holds for the both of you, Jungkook.. Please?" Hoseok said, as he heard Jungkook groan and sigh.

"Fine, I'll try, for you" Jungkook said and suffocated himself on his Pillow.

"Wait... Is that my pillow that has been missing for a year now?!" Hoseok asked.

"Uh... No... " Jungkook said(you better dashi run run Gguk)

°•

After a lot of arguments Hoseok finally let Jungkook have his pillow, because being the stubborn boy he is, he won't give up, they both walked to the throne room laughing and talking but when Jungkook saw The Emperor and The Empress along with The Princess, his smile suddenly faded and he had his emotionless face once again.

"Ah, Son... You're here, so are you willing to marry Sun-ji?" The emperor asked as Jungkook just nodded, crossing his arms.

"Great! That's settled then, Guards spread the news to the whole Empire and City, they are all invited to Prince Jungkook and Princess Sun-ji's wedding" The Emperor smiled and clapped his hands as the guards bowed and went to work, while Hoseok just sighed.

"But Father... Don't think that I won't let you off with just that... I need conditions" Jungkook said secretly smirking.

"Kookie, Don't do that" Hoseok whispered patting Jungkook's head.

"Hyung.. It's ok" Jungkook said smiling at Hoseok then frowned once again when he faced his parents.

"At least let me have my privacy" Jungkook sighed, as The Emperor looked at Sun-ji.

"But, we're gonna marry each other soon, then we'll be together, Don't you want to get comfy with each other?" Sun-ji said, as Jungkook just wanted to leave but kept his cool.

"I'm so sorry Sun-ji, but I would still like to have my privacy, is it that hard to give someone privacy?" Jungkook said and sighed, hiding his fists in his back.

"Oh, and you may step foot in my room but you can't touch nor lay on my bed" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, isn't that unfair?" The Empress asked looking at her son, worry written on her face.

"I'm sorry Mother, but I don't quite know her, do you agree Princess Sun-ji?" Jungkook said.

"As you wish.. " Sun-ji said pouting, acting cute, Jungkook cringed and forced a small smile.

"If that's all I shall go" Jungkook said waiting for anyone to speak.

"The wedding is Next month, Son" The Emperor said.

"Isn't it going a little bit fast?" Jungkook asked.

"2 months is it then" The Emperor said, as Jungkook nodded, and stormed off, Hoseok went to go back to his work, which was probably cleaning, bringing Jungkook Food, and then what people orders him to do.

"Oh! Princess Sun-ji, It's lovely seeing you here, may I ask why you're here?" Hoseok asked and bowed smiling at the girl that stood in front of him.

"Stay away from Jungkook! He's mine!" Sun-ji said.

"I don't quite know what you mean Princess Sun-ji, may I ask why?" Hoseok said, confusion evident in his face, as he stood there confused while Sun-ji just rolled her eyes.

"Just stay away from him! He's mine! You're nothing but a maid!" She spat.

"But--"

"Do as I say or there will be consequences Jung" She said smirking evilly as she saw the terrified face of Hoseok.

"A-as you wish.. Your Highness" Hoseok shakily sighed as he bowed and Sun-ji went away.

Hoseok was cleaning, but he was thinking about something else, does he really have to stay away from Jungkook? What did she mean? There will be consequences if he didn't leave Jungkook alone, but that was too selfish, Hoseok sighed and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry Kookie, but I'll do my best to always stay by your side, but... No skin ships for now, I'm just a servant after all!" Hoseok whispered to himself as he looked at the ceiling.

°•

Jungkook laid on his bed, groaning and sighing out loud, he hated the fact that he'll need to marry a person he barely met, but he knew that he didn't like Sun-ji, he doesn't even know if he liked someone, does he? If so, who? It can't possibly be Hoseok right?---

"Aish, Stop it Jeon, I'll just go see Hoseokie" Jungkook thought and smiled to himself, he went out his room and walked to the halls to Hoseok's place, but when he got there, Hoseok wasn't there, Jungkook stood there confused, Hoseok was supposed to be here right now, he knew because he probably didn't stalk Hoseok(ahem).

"Your Highness, may I help?" One of the servants asked bowing.

"Oh, Where's Hoseok?" Jungkook asked, impatiently waiting for an answer.

"Oh, I'm so sorry your Highness but I don't know" The servant said as she bowed and left, while Jungkook was confused and pissed.

He searched for Hoseok, asking servants, soldiers and even The Emperor and Empress, they all didn't know, which made Jungkook more impatient, confused and mostly worried and scared.

"Hoseok... Where are you?!" He yelled messing his hair up.

"Oh! Prince Jungkook! What are you doing here? Are you supposedly looking for me?" Sun-ji asked batting her eyelashes, Jungkook wanted to puke, but he knew he'll marry Sun-ji sooner or later.

"No, I'm looking for Hoseok" Jungkook coldly said and started walking, brushing past Sun-ji.

"I saw him with a guy earlier" Sun-ji said, as she smirked looking at Jungkook who stopped in his tracks, Jungkook's heart sank, he didn't know why, but the thought of Hoseok with someone else just hurt his heart.

°•

"Ah! S-sorry.. K-kookie... T-they said you were s-searching for me.. " Hoseok panted, once he heard that Jungkook was searching for him, he instantly got worried and ran to Jungkook's room.

"Where were you?" Jungkook asked, his voice cold, Hoseok was confused but shrugged it off.

"I-i'm sorry Your Highness, but I was talking to Prince Jimin... " Hoseok said almost mumbling.

"Prince Jimin? I told you not to talk to Strangers Hoseok!" Jungkook yelled, as Hoseok flinched.

"I'm really sorry, but he was lost... And he mentioned he was a prince" Hoseok said as he sighed, Yes, Hoseok was older than Jungkook, but Hoseok still needed to respect Jungkook, but thankfully Jungkook also respected Hoseok.

"Prince? Is he from another Empire? What is he doing here? Is he Park Jimin?" Jungkook asked as Hoseok just nodded.

"Yes, He mentioned that he came here to stay for 5 months, because his father said so" Hoseok said as Jungkook groaned.

"Why did he approach you? Aren't there guards?" Jungkook said standing up and walking to the throne room along with Hoseok.

"I don't know... " Hoseok said as Jungkook's anger grew wider, he slammed The huge doors of the throne room open and saw The Emperor, The Empress, Princess Sun-ji and some random guy who probably is Prince Jimin, along with them were servants, guards and workers, as they all welcomed Jimin.

"Son, Come and greet Prince Jimin" The Empress said smiling as Jungkook approached Jimin.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, Prince of The Jeon Empire" Jungkook said forcing a small smile.

"I'm Park Jimin, Prince of The Park Empire" Jimin smiled as they shook hands, both the males smiling but sending daggers at each other.

"Ah, It's The cute boy from outside, it's nice seeing you again, may I ask what your name is?" Jimin said as he approached Hoseok, all the people in the room was shocked, since Jimin didn't asked for the other servants name, maybe he was same with Jungkook.

"Your Highness, My name is Jung Hoseok" Hoseok said and bowed.

"Ah, what a lovely name... Well see you around Hoseok, I hope to be close to you" Jimin said as he winked at Hoseok and left the room after excusing himself to go somewhere.

While Jungkook also stormed off not after giving Hoseok a smile and went to the garden where he saw Jimin, looking at the Sky.

"Ah, It's been long since I met you huh?" Jimin spoke as he noticed Jungkook's presence.

"Why are you here Park?" Jungkook asked looking at the ground as Jimin smirked.

"I'm here to visit someone... " Jimin paused and smirked.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hi guys! Another crappy chapter hehe, I'm sorry about that, don't worry there will be a part two, it took me long to update this since I was running out of ideas, well if there's any grammatical errors or spellings, I apologize, I didn't have time to check, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I just noticed it was from xiao_.jia on Instagram! Thanks to her! If you can check out her account! She's awesome! I'm pretty sure you'll like her!

Have a good day! Thank you!

I love you all~❤

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

200K 4.8K 73
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ ((A/N: I get fed up with readers complaining about the smallest things. Stop it. I've been warnin...
102K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
60K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...
153K 4.4K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open