Ask Everyone!

By Earth_Girl2018EC

Ask people... Available for dares and questions: Aly Alika Earth Water Animal Plant Star Gray R.D.O. Image Po... More

Ask Or Dare! (Plz!)
Questions and a Dare!
'Hi Image!'
DO YOUR MATH HOMEWORK!!!
Star Refuses (Again)
Everyone's Opinion
Multiple Things.
Wow. This may take a while.
They just keep coming!
Names
To whoever was speaking...
Two parts in one day!
Available Again!
New Characters!
More about the new characters!
Too many things to do...
CC has too many questions...
This is a little easier on me...
NEW ASKER!!!!!! :D
Things are picking up once again!
Trinity asked us stuff!
Ending the book.

Books #2 (Because we thought of more answers)

7 0 0
By Earth_Girl2018EC

@ravenwing457: To all of you: favourite book series?

Alyssa: Um... Does the Bible count? If not, probably the Nancy Drew mystery series. The old one, not the new stuff that they have these days.

Alika: I don't read very often, but that first book from that series outlining the basics of AUs was interesting. Also, the Bible probably has to be my favourite.

Earth: I had the second book in that series! The information is outdated now, though. They never talked about AU Leaves. Same answer as Alika for the favourites thing.

Water: I think I liked E.B. White's books, but I can't think of a favourite series aside from the Bible, if that counts.

Animal: Same.

Plant: Same over here.

Star: Yep. Plus that book series on Space.

Gray: Same thing as Plant over here.

R.D.O: That's the only thing I read other that sheet music, so same.

Image: The Bible. If you're not counting that, I actually have all of the books in that other series that they were talking about.

Positive: I like reading the Bible. It's the only books I'm really allowed to read in my spare time.

Negative: Same.

13: The Bible. But my second favourite is the FNAF book series. Y'know, The Silver Eyes, The Twisted Ones, and The Fourth Closet?

Flick: Alright, we're just going to exclude the Bible now, because out of everyone here, that's almost everyone's favourite book. People will get tired of the same answer over and over again. Now, I personally do not read very much. I don't read anything that comes in a series, but I will read one book if it has no sequel or prequel or stuff like that. If I had to choose though, Jedi Academy.

Gabriel: The Chronicles of Narnia

Leona: Anything funny.

Solar: That one thing on space!

Lunar: Yep.

Meteorite: Same!

Imitator: The only books I read that aren't the KJV Bible are ones that teach me practical skills, and how to build.

Susan: I like the Dear Canada series! Worlds Collide by @springlocke is good too though!

Tyler: Alika has her own book series that I'm a part of, so she and Alyssa let me read what she has written early! I like that series.

Harold: Idk.

Daniel: I found a book explaining the different dimensions. There was only one book, but apparently there's another one after it. I liked that book.

Al: That's how I learned about the dimensions. I have the other book, and that's my favourite book series. I can give you the next two books if you want, Daniel.

Kepakiano: I don't have a book series that I really like.

Infinite: The Bible. Nothing else. You can't change my mind.

#2: *Shrugs*

#3: Same as Dan.

Dabria: Same as Infinite.

Aria: ChAoS!!!! BoOkS aRe ToO cAlM fOr MeH!!!!!

Dawn: Oh no... Um... I liked The Move.

Lyra: Same as the Space Group.

Aqua: Same as Water.

Ela: Same as Earth.

Calla: Same as Plant.

Aviana: Same as Animal.

Ember: *Signs* Dear Canada was cool. I liked the one that took place in Newfoundland and Labrador.

Danny: I have no idea!

Christopher: Same as Dan.

Spirit: I don't know. I can't decide.

Broken: For once, same as Spirit.

Spirit: I hate that name...

MV: ... *Mumbles something that no one else seems to be able to hear*...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 263 27
You can leave comment or message me your Truth Or Dare for the Creepypasta people ^-^ ill do all and give you credit!!!
3.3K 320 172
Randomness, Random vids, Random everything! This is now gonna triple as mah art book and "personal" Ask or Dare book!!! :3
2.5K 304 36
Imagine if you had the power of the stars in your hands and the existence of a neighbouring planet depended entirely on you and your team. . . There...
10.1K 258 58
This is a story where you'll get to comment me AND the characters of Gravity Falls questions, challenges, etc... See I started to read @Llamacorn123...