Nygmobblepot // One-shot

By onesadhoe

Picking up after 3x10 but Barbara goes to Oswald to tell him she knows he loves Ed instead of going to Ed. Os... More

The Truth
The Confession
Manhunt
The Pier Kiss
Home
The Morning After
The Plan
Reward (mature)

Nygmobblepot Love (mature)

4.1K 87 113
By onesadhoe

!!!! this is a mature scene 18+ nsfw luvs !!!! (I'll put a star when it starts and ends)

If you personally know me don't read this plz

//That evening

Oswald was tipsy, he had a few drinks to take the edge off. He was tense and didn't know what to do, Edward seemed like he wanted to be with him but there was something holding him back which further confused Oswald.

"Olga, what should I do? What does Ed think? I just don't know anymore." Oswald complained to Olga who stood watching him sitting at his dinner table not really understanding what he was saying.

"Love." Olga responded in a thick accent, clearing the dishes that were in front of him. She didn't know what to say but it seemed to satisfy Oswald.

"Yes, love." He said standing up from the dining room table and walking with passion. Love was never safe but he's come this far he wasn't about to ignore the fact that Ed loved him back. There was no reason for them to be apart anymore. Oswald stormed up a short flight of stairs, he needed to be with Ed, he didn't want to wait anymore, he couldn't bare it any longer.

"Oswald, hi-" Edward said with a smile, he was alone in his bedroom sitting at his desk where he worked during evenings for an escape from the chaos that came with helping run a city and its underworld. It was already dark so his room was lit by a lamp, it was dim and gave Ed an orange warm glow on his tan skin. Ed instinctively stood up to face Oswald not wanting to seem rude, forgetting he was already in his pajamas. A white tank top and black sweatpants. This threw Oswald off for a second, but nonetheless with a powerful stride he walked up to Ed. He put his weight on his good leg and went on his tiptoes to kiss the taller man. Lips finally colliding again, it had only been a few hours but it had felt like an eternity since the pier.

"What are you doing?" Ed asked with the little time he got pushing back.

"Shut up." Oswald said quietly and continued to kiss him. Ed tasted Oswald and his precious lips, he enjoyed it very much.

Ed was taken aback at first, it was unexpected for Oswald to be this forcefully but Ed liked it, he kissed him back harder. Ed took control by pushing Oswald into the wall beside the desk, kissing him deeply. Ed pinned Oswald's hands against the wall beside his head as he covered his mouth with softer kisses.

"Screw waiting." Oswald said gasping to get the words out. Ed dragged his lips down Oswald's chin gently tickling his jaw with little kisses, to eventually getting to his neck where he sucked on the supple skin on the crook of his neck. Feeling the flesh dance on his tongue. Oswald's legs started to twitch and he let out a small groan which excited both of them very much. Oswald had an elegant smell which filled Ed's head.

*

Oswald took in every moment, every little feeling that was going through his body mentally and physically. He was too in the moment to recognize his fear, not knowing Ed was also scared. Oswald slide his arms that were held in place down the smooth wall which made Ed stop to look at him and make sure he was okay. There was a few inches between their faces so Oswald took the opportunity to slip out of the grip Ed had on him and grab Edwards shoulders. Pushing them away from the wall. With one big jolt Oswald pushed Ed on his back onto Ed's king bed. He allowed himself to fall backwards with a small thud. 

Using his forearms he propped himself up on the bed to watch Oswald unbutton the jacket he was wearing. This made him giddy, he also couldn't help but notice the large red mark he made on his neck. Ed watched Oswald in the glowing light, he looked like a king, a handsome king. When Oswald's first layer was unbuttoned, he stood at the foot of the bed, taking a few seconds to appreciate Ed.

"Come here." Ed seductively and impatiently said looking at Oswald up and down, just knowing what was going to happen made him even more equally nervous and excited. Oswald walked over to the bed with long strides, and a large limp. Oswald crawled from the foot of the bed to get to be over top of the taller boy. Ed's long body stretched out under the penguin his legs were on each side of him. Admittedly his leg was starting to hurt but he looked at Ed and could care less what was going on around him. 

They both took a few seconds to look into each others eyes seeing the love and warmth they had in that moment. Ed knew he was meant to be with Oswald. Oswald's jet black hair dangled almost hit Ed's nose. Ed started by reaching and sliding his hands under the outer jacket and pulling it down Oswald's arms to then throwing it off the bed. Oswald leaned down to Ed looking up at him, he planted deep and meaningful kisses on him. Ed continued kissing him while also trying to undo even more buttons that were on his waistcoat.

"Eddie-" Oswald started to say as he noticed he was having trouble figuring out how to loosen the tight waistcoat that was strapped around him. Oswald sat up so he was no longer parallel to Ed and started to finagle the buttons himself. Ed very much turned on already started grinding and gently thrusting his waist from under Oswald. Ed started to quietly moan as he waited for more clothes to be removed, they could both start to feel each others arousal through their pants when finally Oswald was done he was left in just a dress shirt, tie and pants. Ed grabbed his tie pulling him back down to his level while chuckling and pulling that off. Oswald picked up where Ed left off and started to grind against Ed's waist, aggressively rolling his hips on the bigger boys. He was painfully hard, just the friction of the fabric was becoming too much for him to handle and he could tell Ed was feeling the same.

Ed wrapped his hands around the other man's biceps and tightly gripped them and using his left arm pushed Oswald onto his back to now be on top. Oswald let out a small groan. Ed slowly pulled off his tank top showing off this smooth, slim chest. Instead of going straight to kissing he slid down a bit and put his hands over Oswald's clothed crotch, feeling his erection. Slightly out of breath he unzipped the fly on his pants and undid the button.

"I've waited so long for this, you have no idea." Oswald said barely able to get the words out, he truly was excited, he had been waiting for this for so long and utterly overwhelmed it was really happening and he wasn't just imagining this.

"Me too." Ed said confirming to Oswald that this whole time he was also secretly in love even when he was with Isabella. Ed continued to pull Oswald's pants down, down to his ankles where he rolled off him to give him the chance to kick the pants off the rest of the way. Once left in his black boxers Ed climbed back on the outside of his legs and started to make out again it had been too long and they were starting to forget the taste of each other, while making out Ed reached his hand down in through the waistband of Oswald's underwear. Ed started to stroke Oswald. He started to moan louder as Ed knew exactly what to do to feel just right. Ed sat up again and pulled Oswald's boxers to his knees and took a second to see what he had in the dim lights.

"Wow-" Ed said before kissing the tip. Oswald started to squirm a bit, so Ed slid off his own pants and through the sweatpants on the ground so he was completely naked. They went back to kissing for another minute gliding their bodies together. Ed reached to Oswald's chest and ripped open the button up in one big action.

"Are you ready baby? I've never done this before." Ed nervously said in Oswald's ear.

"Me neither, do it Ed Please." begged Oswald, needing to be relieved. Ed gave some distance between them and helped flip over Oswald. Oswald kneeled while laying on his stomach. Ed positioned himself behind him and grabbed a hold of Oswald's hips. He slowly entered him only a small bit. They weren't sure how it was supposed to feel but Ed was having a good time.

"Oh-" Oswald said with a painful, loud squeak as soon as he felt the pressure.

"Do-do you need me to stop?" Ed experiencing pure ecstasy asked.

"No no it's nice." Oswald lied adjusting his body a bit. Ed slowly started to go deeper, while peppering small kisses on side on Oswald's face trying to distract him. They were both tightly grabbing onto the sheets until their knuckles were pure white. Ed started to go in and out which greatly relieved the pain for Oswald making it much more enjoyable.

"D-deeper- harder" Oswald was barely able to cough up. Ed was hesitant to go in more, seeing how much discomfort Oswald was in, but he really wanted to. Ed didn't say anything he just thrust harder and deeper. When he finally did, Oswald let out a much louder gasp then the previous moans exchanged. By now they couldn't hear each other but instead was just focusing on their own screams. Ed then continued by thrusting in and out repeatedly going faster and faster putting everything he has into it.

"Oh yeah." Ed said in a deep voice, he went from grunts to moans.

"This feels so good now." Oswald very loudly moaned, his eyes screwed shut, he couldn't even look focus on his other senses as he was already so over stimulated. They continued like this for awhile longer but Oswald could feel his orgasm quickly approaching, he couldn't last much longer.

"I-I'm so close-" Ed choked up, he clawed up Oswald's back leaving long red lines as he grabbed Oswald's ass. By this point Ed was going as hard as could thrusting with all his energy into Oswald while Oswald continued to scream, but Ed had no idea if they were good or bad.

"Me too, I'm going to c-" Oswald didn't get to finish his sentence as he started to scream 'Ed' as loud as he could when he released, a large burst of white on to Ed's bed sheets. Ed felt the shutter of Oswald and just like that with one final thrust and moan Ed finished in him. Ed was left with the responsibility of slowly pulling out which caused Oswald to flinch feeling the discomfort again. They were both completely out of breath and weak, unable to keep himself up Ed collapsed beside Oswald, either of them had never exerting that much energy before.

*

Oswald rolled to face Ed and gave him a tired unreciprocated kiss and then wrapped his arm around Eds naked body and pulled him closer to intertwine their legs and cuddle in order to hold the bigger boy stable as they both caught their breath.

"I love you and forgive you." Ed said barely able to find enough air to get that out. looking into Oswald's emerald eyes, his face was still bright rosy pink, after a few minutes of just lying beside each other.

"I love you more." Oswald said still a little foggy from smiling at him now seeing how Ed had a deep red face and sweat dripping down his face that turned his hair curly. They laid together for a while, Ed danced his fingers across Oswald's chest while they had a heart felt bonding experience.

"How did it feel?" Ed asked after awhile of just cuddling giving him a small kiss on his cheek.

"Indescribable, so overwhelming, I've never felt like that or had an orgasm like that before. I'm glad it was with you." Oswald said slowly closing his eyes.

"You thought you had a limp before." Ed said chuckling and untucking the sheets from under the mattress and sneaking under the covers with Oswald where they held onto each other all night long. 

look idk if all that if how that works or if either of them could do that but yolo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.1K 33
basically just what youd expect art creds to lovoviii on twitter
247K 20.6K 62
Expelled from her old school for a crime she didn't commit, Ivy must gain the trust of the High Pack at Ridgeview Academy to stop her new home from g...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...