Ikemen Sengoku: The True God...

By Luna_Uchiha1

What if the protagonist who was sent to the Sengoku period was not human but a Greek Goddess. More

Important Author's Note
I
III
IV

II

1.7K 74 3
By Luna_Uchiha1

Honnoji Temple

Nobunaga stared at the redhead and then laughed. "You are telling me you are a God?! Haahah! The smoke must've gotten in your head to say such absurd things woman."

Ares narrowed her crimson eyes at the warlord. "This is why I despise you, filthy creatures, you have no manners whatsoever. A common peasant has more manners than you human." She snarled.

Nobunaga's eyebrows twitched at the insult.

"Nobunaga sama!" Ares and Nobunaga looked towards the voice.

"Mitsunari? Why are you here?" Nobunaga said. "Where is Hideyoshi?"

"Hideyoshi-sama sent me ahead. He should be here shortly." Mitsunari looked at the burning temple with a frown. "We received information about an assassination attempt. It appears to have been true. I had my men search the grounds, but, whoever it was had already fled." Mitsunari suddenly realized another person was standing next to his lord. "May I ask who this lady is? I saw the two of you leave the temple together."

Nobunaga looked at the redhead God. "Ares present yourself to my subordinate."

Ares narrowed her crimson eyes at the warlord. "You've got some nerve to order me around filthy human." Ares said coldly, making the two flinch slightly. "Let's get something straight here. I take orders from no one and certainly not from a filthy human who's below one such as I."

"Please, this is on me. It was rude of me not to introduce myself first." Mitsunari quickly cut in, trying to dissipate the tension in the air. "My name is Mitsunari Ishida. I serve at the side of Lord Hideyoshi, Lord Nobunaga's right-hand man."

Ares scoffed. "At least you have more manners than him."

"I don't know who she is, but she woke me up and saw me to safety." Nobunaga said.

"She did! I can't thank you enough for protecting our lord's life."

"Truth to be told, I would've left him there to burn if not for that senile old man." She said bluntly.

Mitsunari sweatdropped.

A sound of thunderclap made her twitch in anger.

"What brought you here tonight?"

"Hmph. I was banished out of Olympus after an argument with that senile old man."

Another lightning struck at the nickname.

"So much lightning tonight." Nobunaga said as he looked at the clear night sky.

"Olympus? Where is that?" Mitsunari said, confused.

"That is of no concern to you, human." Ares snarled.

"S-Sorry! But what brought you here tonight? You don't appear to be a nun, and your outfits are unusual. Are you from abroad? Especially considering you're wearing battle armor."

"My name is Ares, Goddess of War and daughter of Zeus," Ares said as she smiled bloodthirstily, her crimson eyes glowing bright red once more.

"She's a storyteller too. Although I've never heard such an absurd tale!" Nobunaga said, amused.

"You poor girl, the smoke from the fire was very disorientating, I'm sure." Mitsunari said.

"You know, you two are starting to piss me off." Ares said while gritting her teeth in anger.

"Sit down here. I'll get someone to give you a change of clothes."

"Let me be clear. I do not need human clothing. My own clothing is fine as it is. If you keep on pestering me, I'll kill you."

A shiver went down Nobunaga and Mitsunari's spine. She's scary!

"My lord, I see you're well." A voice said.

"Mitsuhide?" Nobunaga said as he looked at the albino.

"Nobunaga sama! Are you injured?" A loud voice shouted.

Ugh. is that man a banshee or something? Ares scowled again.

"Hideyoshi, the only injury I suffered is to my pride in letting my assailant escape."

"I see." Hideyoshi said.

"You saved Nobunaga's life." Mitsuhide said as he looked at Ares.

"Unfortunately." Ares said.

It's not like I wanted to. I would've left him to die if that senile old man didn't interrupt me. Ares thought, annoyed.

Ares looked away and saw a black wolf hiding in the shadows. The wolf looked her in the eye before nodding his head towards the forest. Ares narrowed his eyes at the wolf before nodding slightly. When the wolf was sure she had understood, he blended in the shadows once more.

"You're bold lies about being a god aside, you saved my life." Nobunaga said. "I'm intrigued by you. You're a woman who carries fortune's favor, of that I'm certain." Nobunaga slipped one arm around the redhead's waist, drawing her passively towards him. "How would you like to rule the world by my side?"

Ares's patience snapped, just like her anger. She punched him in the face before running away from them towards the forest.

.

.

Now, where's that stupid wolf. Ares thought as she looked around. She quickly unsheathed her sword and pointed it at the man who appeared out of the dark

"Young lady, what are you doing in the woods this late at night. I'm called Kenyo, and I am a traveling monk. Perhaps I can be of assistance to you? Even though I'm sure you can protect yourself, you never know when you'd need help."

"I'll rather die than get help from a filthy human." Ares glared coldly at Kenyo. "If you know what's good for you, you'd scram human." She said before running away to look for the wolf.

"Watch it!" A voice shouted. Suddenly Ares and another man were sent to the ground.

"Unhand me this instance before I kill you!"

"I just saved you. You'd think you'd be thankful for your savior."

Ares smiled sweetly as shadows covered her face and took out her sword. "How about I show you how thankful I am with my sword. Hm?"

"Geez, you sound a lot like him." Yukimura said as he shivered at the familiar expression that he usually has seen on a certain war god. Oh, the irony.

"What's this, Yuki? We've been here ten minutes, and you've already found yourself a girl?" A deep voice said. A broad-shouldered man, a full head taller than 'Yuki' and with a grin on his face, met them at the edge of the forest. "Hmm. Smoke from Honno-ji and a woman all alone at night." Shingen said. "Perhaps you're a ghost? Though you're the most beautiful ghost, I've ever seen." He said flirtatiously.

Ares didn't like the man at all, so she did what she usually had done in Olympus when someone said the same thing to her. Point a sword at him while a sadistic aura would cover her. "How about I show you just how this beautiful ghost can kill you. Hm? It'll be fun after torturing you." She said sweetly, leaking bloodlust.

Shingen sweatdropped. "You know you act a lot like Kenshin."

"Your ability to spew cheap pick-up lines never ceases to amaze me." A deep voice said.

"I just call it like I see it. Although she acts a lot like you. Maybe your relat-" Before he could finish, he quickly dodged to the left. 

"Why don't I kill you so that you stop talking nonsense?"

Kenshin smirked. I like her.

Another man arrived from the edge of the thicket. His footsteps didn't make a sound.

"My lords, I've returned. Nobunaga's forces have extinguished the fire at Honno-ji." The man said.

A ninja, I assume. Ares thought as he looked at the man.

"Thank you for your investigation, Sasuke. I presume Nobunaga is alive then?" Kenshin said.

"Yes." Sasuke said.

"He's got the devil's luck." Shingen said.

"On the contrary, he'd rather let him die. Just like me if it wasn't for that old man."

Everyone sweatdropped.

"NowIi must be leaving." Ares looked at Kenshin before leaving. 

They watched as the redhead disappeared in the darkness of the forest.

"She's familiar." Sasuke said.

"Do you know her Sasuke?" Yukimura said.

"I saw her picture in the Gre-" Sasuke's eyes widened. "Impossible! It can't really be her! I must investigate this."

Kenshin, Shingen, and Yukimura saw as the ninja quickly disappeared.

.

.

Ares stopped walking when she sensed the presence she was looking for. "Are you going to tell me why you're here?" Ares said as he looked at the black wolf lying down on the grass.

The wolf smirked. "I heard that the old lightning bolt sent you here, so I wanted to make sure it was true. I must say he did a fantastic job of sending you to this country in this era." The wolf chuckled. "Always a fool that guy. Have you met your soulmate yet, love?"

Ares narrowed her eyes at the smirking wolf in front of her. She brought up her hand, and menacing red flames covered it. "Why don't I show you, love?"

The wolf sweated. "Calm down. No need to get violent! I was just asking a valid question, you know."

"How about I show you a valid fire then?"

"Is that even possible?" The wolf tilted his head. "Anyway, love, if you need anything, I'm just a call away."

"Stop sounding like a pervert, idiot!"

A tick mark appeared on the wolf's temple. "Who're you calling a pervert, brat!" The wolf retorted.

"You obviously!"

"Tch. Annoying brat." The wolf muttered. "Ares that old fart forgot to tell you this but because I'm awesome I remembered unlike him." A twinkle appeared next to him. "You see, you can return to Olympus once you have found your soulmate. If you haven't found him by three months, you'll be stuck here!" Ares twitched. Suddenly sparkles appeared around the wolf, and an aura of smugness appeared around him that made Ares want to punch him in the face. "Not to worry though, if you can't go back to Olympus, you can join me! Aren't I such a good person, love?"

Ares unsheathed her flaming sword and glared coldly at the smug wolf. "Die!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
553K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
59.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...