Mutual Need

By StevieLtnr90

For a year Stevie James has watched him from the background with a crush on her heart for one lethario Jacob... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 22

1.5K 32 5
By StevieLtnr90

An odd text came in and another to Jake's and Bella's . His arm tightened around me "honey we need to go, Em Bell's this is gonna be ugly" he said soberly . As he drove my stomach churned "Jake what's going on?" I asked .

He brushed my hair back behind my ear, "one of your parents found the positive pregnancy test . Your dad has completely lost his shit, he called Charlie and Charlie called my dad . Sam's who texted me , he said Charlie was going after your mom . He's who texted Bella , Sam said something about your mom knowing Charlie a long time ago but that it was something he knew you needed to hear from them" he told me . My throat tightened and I swallowed back the ball , "hey" Jake murmured and I looked at him , "I'm going to be there the whole time , I promise . If it gets to be to much you and Bells can pack up a bag and you can come stay with me , okay" he soothed . "Okay Jake" I agreed thickly , he kissed my hand "I love you honey , I'm so sorry about this" he told me . "I love you too Jake , and whatever my dad say's don't believe it" I told him .

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@{*£¥*}@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

We could hear the screaming from outside as we and Bella and Embry showed up . Jake held my hand tightly as he lead the way in , Bella and Em following . Inside dad and Charlie were yelling , mom crying and Liam watching with a dark frown as he stood near Billy and Sam.

All eyes went to us as we came in the door . Dad made a move to come over and Charlie clapped a hand on his shoulder . "Wait just a damn minute before you go off on them" he ordered. Dad looked affronted , "go off on them , I'm doing more than that" he yelled and looked at us enraged . My throat thickened as he looked at me, holding one of my positive pregnancy tests tightly in his fist " how could you young lady, have we taught you nothing . Has your mother's and our past taught you nothing " he yelled and Jake pulled me more behind him as dad descended .'And you" dad sneered, pointing at Jake " Charlie I want him arrested" .

Charlie pulled him back " you know it doesn't work like that Ray . And I've known that boy his whole life , he'd never hurt her . You really think the girl woulda stayed with him if he had?"

"It's different for us dad , I've tried to tell you but you won't listen . You haven't since I became involved with Jake" I tried to reason as I moved beside him.

"Yes it's worse ,at least with your mother she was an adult and had graduated . She had me , I had a stable job and a good home . What do you have ?" he yelled.

Before I could say anything, Jake did as he covered my shoulder and hugged me into his side . "She has me , her husband. I love her more than anything" he said pulling my necklace to where he could hold up the ring he gave me  . "Our house might not be lavished , but it's home , she has friends who are more than ready to help. And I will not let her get stressed ,so lets keep our heads ".

"She has me too" Liam said coming over and running a hand over my hair . He looked at dad with disgust " don't you see that your acting just like Gran always does with you ? Do you want her to end up doing what mom had to and not hear from her for years until you get over yourself" he said to dad . "Your driving her away , and me too if you can't see reason" he said more softly .

I stepped forward " dad I married him first , he didn't touch me till after that I swear. He hasn't done anything wrong , all we want is your acceptance . Can't you do that for me , for them" I asked thickly and covered my stomach.

'Them?" mom asked standing up and looked at me. I nodded and smiled a little " yeah , apparently twins run on both sides . Sue just told us , everything looks normal" I told her .

"Diana , your not seriously considering being alright with this?" dad said . " Ray" she said softly and turned pulling him to her " look at them Ray , their us " she told him softly . Dad shook his head turning away . " I should have sent you away after the last time" he spat , better that than you throwing your life away for him" he yelled .

" I've heard just about enough of that" Billy hissed rolling his chair closer with Sam close by . "You have every right to be angry about their secrecy , but I've heard enough about my son . At this point I don't see how you could've raised such an accepting and loving woman as her" he said pointing to me .

" If it wasn't for your son , my daughter wouldn't be in this mess" dad hissed back . 

"If it wasn't for Jake , our daughter wouldn't be as happy or grown as much as she has" Charlie spoke .

Bella and I looked at each other then at Charlie , "your my -" I choked tearfully then looked at mom "mom is he .... is he really my-" I struggled but she nodded .

"Why didn't you tell me before? You had to know by now that I wouldn't see dad any differently" I asked my parents .

Mom sighed "I wasn't ready to be closer to your grandmother yet , and I didn't know that the chief of police Charlie Swan was the same Charlie that I had spent time with till after we had already settled here" she told me .

I looked past her and dad to Charlie ,smiling at Jake he released me with a knowing look. I walked over past them all and hugged him for all I was worth. He hugged me back gently and caressed my hair like dad's do and kissed my head choking up , Bella joined us crying her eyes out , "my girls" Charlie whispered .

"Dad" I said softly to his back as he stood stiffly , "daddy, I didn't do this to hurt you. You know me , We just wanted you to see that what we have is real before you tried to do something drastic. The babies are a bit of a surprise , but I'm happy dad . I love Jake , I love him , I love them" I told him .

" Then go stay with him" he said cooly , I stiffened "daddy?" I stuttered thickly . He shook his head "go, if you love him so much . I can't handle this" he hissed . I felt Jake come up behind me and he held my shoulders as I reached for dad who shrugged away and left.

Tears pricked the corners of my eyes as I shook , Jake turned me around into his hot chest and held me tightly . "Baby I'm sorry" he whispered , "let's get your stuff okay" he asked as he steered me towards my room. Bella followed and helped me pack , then Jake and Embry had my bags after we finished  . Mom waited for me at the end of the hall, Jake cupped my cheek "I'll get your stuff in the truck okay?" he said and kissed between my eyes lovingly and I nodded trying to smile a little till he was out the door . "I love him mom, I didn't mean to hurt anybody-" I said till she hushed me . Cupping my face she smiled sadly " I out of anybody understand Sweetpea, I'll handle your father . Don't you worry " she soothed hugging me then turned to Jake when he reappeared .

He was surprised as she hugged him till I nudged his shoulder and he hugged her back. "Thank you for making my girl so happy" she said then looked stern. " I would have rather you waited to make a family , but these things happen and your being responsible."

Charlie hugged me again and with Bella we arranged a dinner with us , our guys and Charlie soon. I was surprised to see Liam getting his stuff too , "what are you doing , he didn't kick you out" I asked . He smiled sadly and hugged "it's you and me , remember . Dad's being an ass, I'll stay at aunt Danny's " he told me . "Your always welcome to come see us on the rez too you know" Jake offered . Liam smiled " I would hope so, just because she's your wife doesn't mean she can't cook for her poor brother every once and a while" he joked and shook Jake's offered hand. "I want a copy of that photo too, since I'm an uncle". "Me too" Charlie added , I nodded "we'll get copies for everyone " I told them .

Jake gently pulled me to the truck , "lets get you home honey" he told me I nodded trying not to cry as he drove me away from home .

First thing he did when we got back to the house was carry me inside , kissing me passionately till we were breathless and set me on my feet. Looking towards my chest he lifted my necklace and smiled softly before taking it and getting the ring off of it and put it on my finger where it belonged.

I swallowed thickly at the soft loving look on his face and felt hot tears on my cheeks as he kissed my hand sweetly . "I'm so sorry honey" he murmured huskily and rubbed my arms with his hands. I blinked hot tears and sniffled juicily " I never thought he would react that way, and Charlie ... I wish they had told me sooner , I mean I have a sister and Charlie's great" I sobbed .

Jake pulled me into his arms and held me against his chest , soothing me gently before lifting me up. He carried me to the couch and sat down with me between his legs and laid back against his chest. "I know I sound like a broken record" he said resting his chin at the side of my head and breathed from my hair luxuriantly, " but it's going to be okay baby. It's actually easier in a way to have you here , your more protected and that takes a bit of stress away" he said kissing my hair and rubbed my stomach , heating it nicely . The queazy feeling from earlier all but gone .

After about a half hour I felt Jake's hot breath at my ear and shivered feeling his lips on the shell. " how bout a bath baby? You should relax for a while" he whispered . All I could do was nod my consent as I swallowed hard and my stomach tightened in anticipation. " I love how I make your heart fly like that" my husband crooned silkily and placed a hot open mouth kiss on my neck .

He lifted me with him , chuckling at my my girlish squeak . grabbing my toiletry case along the way he headed straight for the bathroom . Once the water was ready Jake took it upon himself to undress me. He kissed me softly before tugging off my t-shirt , his eyes smoldering before he twirled his finger for me to turn around . I smirked as I did , loving his gentle touch as he unhooked my bra and kissed the base of my neck twisting my hair up and clipped it in place . Next came my pants and panties , my shoes already gone .

I hummed as I got into the water while Jake got ready . Leaning back against his chest I relaxed ,resting my head back into his shoulder . "Hmm , we should do this more often" I whispered as he rested a palm on my stomach , the other came under my arm and between my breasts to hold my chin and turn my lips to his in a sensual kiss that made my blood sing.

Pulling back his eyes were darker and his hand on my stomach rubbed in small circles " you wanna go to bed ?" he asked me seductively after a while , "yeah" I breathed .

Carrying me to his room he swallowed me whole as I clung to him tightly . Both of us moaned as we settled on the bed and proceeded to make love , and for that time I had all but forgotten my father .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 11 4
Teenage girl has a crush on her local werewolf boy. Nothing out of the ordinary, no? "I can't describe this feeling, but that's you. It's how I see y...
7.1K 301 14
"You're in love with him, and he's in love with you, and it's like a goddamn tragedy, because you look at him and see the stars, and he looks at you...
7.9K 183 20
Ever wondered If Jacob Black had a relationship before he fell in love with Bella? Mika has always had a crush on Jacob Black. Her brother and him a...
133K 2.6K 29
A mermaid named Melody has a crush on a human boy named Jacob. She has been watching him for three years. One day she notices that Jacob looks very d...