On Air//Dolan Twins (COMPLETE...

Da turtlen3cktom

(I gave up on editing this cuz i'm lazy and never get anything done)(This is being edited at the moment cuz i... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

6 1 1
Da turtlen3cktom

Grayson's POV

Ethan and I were still in the car driving but we were close. Ethan and I had to come up with a plan to get Y/n back so we could get her and ourselves out safely.

Ethan: Alright dude, how is this gonna work.

Grayson: So according to the picture on google maps it's a warehouse. So if I look back to some of the horror movies I watched there should be multiple doors and the warehouse should be in the middle of the woods. So I get in an-

Ethan: Woah, woah, woah, hold on, hold on. You mean we get in, right?

Grayson: No, I mean we, E.

Ethan: I'm not letting you go in there by yourself, bro.

Grayson: Yeah, you are.

Ethan: No, I'm not. If you die, I die. That's how it goes. Always. We're twins dude, we stick together.

Grayson: Alright fine. So we get in and we check all the doors quickly and quietly and we get to the door Y/n is in we try to pick the lock and get her and get out. Alright?

Ethan: Alright.

Grayson: 'kay get ready. Were here.

Ethan: Okay.

I was scared but I had to be brave. I needed to get Y/n back. I couldn't let Jacob have her. And if I do lose her, this wouldn't be the way. Not now, Not ever, would I let Jacob have Y/n.

Your POV

Jacob brought me into this warehouse and I examined it carefully so I knew where I would be held hostage. It was dark, but it had some light, very little though. There were 6 doors, 3 on each wall. Jacob brought me to the last door on the right and threw me on the floor.

Jacob: Don't move. I'll be back for you later, sweetheart.

Jacob left the room and locked the door. I heard another door open and close from the outside. Jacob must've went into a different room. Jokes on his I have a bobby pin in my hair. As I pulled the bobby pin out I heard another door open and close. I thought it was Jacob so I stopped immediately and went into the back corner. I started to hear banging on the other doors and then banging on mine and a voice started calling my name. The voice sounded very familiar. Ethan.

Y/n: Ethan. Ethan. ETHAN I'M IN HERE. ETHAN HELP. GRAYSON. ANYONE.

I heard a door open. Oh no. Jacob. I started to here punches and kicks and groaning. I saw my door open as Ethan and Grayson were pushed in. Jacob came in with 3 ropes and tied us all to 3 different walls. I was on the left, Grayson was on the right, Ethan was on the back wall. We were all in silence trying collect our thoughts on what just happened.

Y/n: I knew it wasn't over. He said he was going to be back. He said this wasn't over. So why didn't I believe him.

Grayson: Y/n, I-

Y/n: You guys said you would keep me safe, and I believed it. But here we are, in a warehouse and guess who is keeping me hostage. The same guy who tried to rape me 3 months ago. You both lied to me. You told me there was nothing to worry about but this, this is something to worry about. But I think I might have a way to get out of here.

I pulled the bobby pin out my hair and put it in my mouth.

Y/n: This is rope, I can't pick it. But I can probably fiddle with my hands to loosen it.

I started to move my hands around to loosen the rope but it was no use. Jacob tied it too tight. I tried a little more but it wasn't working out. I gave up and hardly hit my head against the wall. I was never going to get out of here. Not until Jacob had me. Which he never will. I was staring at Grayson who had his face in his palms. I stared at Ethan who looked more pissed off than any of us.

Grayson: This is all my fault. I should've made you come to the store with us. I let you stay even though I still had thoughts Jacob was going to come back. It's my fault were here. If he gives us choice between on who he kills pick me. And that's that.

Y/n: Grayson stop. It's not your fault I didn't mean what I said earlier it was just out of anger. I'm sorry. We're going to get out of here I promise. I mean it too. Alright guys?

Ethan: Alright.

Grayson: Ok. I have no Idea what time it is but we should get some sleep. Night guys.

Ethan: Night.

Y/n: Night.

I slumped down on the wall and drifted off to sleep. I was going to get me and my friends out of here. Even if I'm on the verge of death.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

28.3K 678 16
Ethan suffers from dyslexia and ADHD, which makes him the laughing stock at school and also very lonely. What will he do when he slowly realises he h...
7.9K 182 22
"But what if I want you to kill me?" "Then I will make you change your mind" Note: This is my first fanfic ever so it might be cringy. Warning: This...
108K 1.6K 22
"I can't stop thinking about her." "Who?" "I don't even know her name." "The struggle is real bro." "Shut up." "Ha!" "I'm not kidding, shut the hell...
7.7K 186 46
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Paisley Mendoza hooks up with her brother's best friend, Ethan Dolan. The two can't stop hooking up, even after sneaking around. Join the two...