Chapter 1

It wasn't supposed to end like this, or so I thought. Let me catch you up to date.

I fell in love with my best friend's brother, Grayson Dolan it had a tragic ending. Ethan was totally fine with it, but let me starting at the beginning.

Here's how me and Grayson met.

I was at Ethan's house talking to him about what happened to me the night before.

"Yeah so my neighbor knocked on my door at 11 o'clock at night saying 'Hey I noticed no boys ever come to your place. So I was wondering how about you let me in and we can get to know each other a little better if you know what I mean.'" I shared.

Wow, if you would've let me sleep over like I'd asked, I would've came and said 'Babe, you coming back to bed?'"

I laughed at his protection over me. "Thanks but, I can handle my neighbor myself.

"Grayson would've been totally fine with it."

And that's when I heard his voice.

"Someone say my name?"

He was shirtless, he had just gotten out of the shower. He started walking towards Ethan and I and stopping in front of the couch.

"Who's this?" Grayson asked.

"I'm Y/n."

I could see the attraction in his eyes a little. He grinned when I said my name and his eyes lit up as he saw sitting down comfortably on the couch with his twin brother.

"Ok well, you're babygirl from now on."

"Don't call me. That I hate the word baby."

"All the more reason to call it, babygirl."

He smirked and winked at me. I knew what was going to happen but I didn't want to believe it.

"So anyway E, I'm having a party tonight and you can invite your friends but not too much maybe like 5 to 10 of your weirdos. Also, always and forever, from now on, babygirl is invited.

"Alright, thanks for heads up. Y/n, you free tonight?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah, since my parents accident I'm always free. Plus, I live by myself, so I can do what I want.

"Great, want me to pick you up at 7pm?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. I have to change so i'll see you two later. Ethan, babygirl.

..........

Time passed by so fast. Ethan walked me home and I watched TV and decided to get ready a little bit later.

When I finished Ethan picked me up at the exact time he said would. 7pm.

I grabbed my keys, phone, and purse and headed outside to where he stood.

"You ready?" He asked when I got closer.

"Yup."

"You got everything?"

"Yes."

"Phone?

"Yup."

"Keys?"

"Right here." I said picking up my hand and waving the noisy keys in my hand.

"Let's go then."