love, suki ☆ fezco

By silkgarden

fez is the only one that can bring suki peace of mind [euphoria] [oc x fezco] More

suki osaki
i ☆ hypersexuality
ii ☆ all they care about is the rush
iii ☆ pool side convo
iv ☆ you're such a fucking bitch
v ☆ you better get yo girl, bitch
vi ☆ don't come back 'til you're clean
viii ☆ top five favorite things
ix ☆ negative zero point two seconds
x ☆ i love you
xi ☆ you have nothing to be sorry for
xii ☆ that's not the fucking point, gia
xiii ☆ i think i fucked up
xiv ☆ 'dont give suki no pack'
xv ☆ when in new york
Angus Cloud Passed Away

vii ☆ itadakimasu

11.2K 393 76
By silkgarden

🌱

"Fez, you gotta stop moping," Suki groans, flopping next to him on the bed.

"I'm not moping," He grumbles.

"Yeah, you are," She deadpans. "C'mon, we going to a party tonight."

"Man, I don't wanna go to no parties."

"Stop being a fucking baby and go get dressed," Suki crosses her arms. Fez rolls his eyes, but gets up anyway, "And don't roll your eyes at me!" She calls out to him as he walks up to his room.

She exits the house and waits for him in the car, softly playing music. When Fez decides to finally show up, Suki makes her way to her house. "I gotta stop by my place to change real quick, I'm warning you though, everyone will be home so you can stay in the car if you want."

"Nah, it's cool, I'll go inside," He says to her and she soon pulls into her driveway. The pair get out of the car and Suki opens her front door.

"Momma! Otou-san! I'm home!" She calls out to her parents.

Her dad comes from the kitchen while her mom and little sister, Asami, come from the living room.

"Susu!" Asami runs to her big sister with a big smile and wraps her arms around her.

"Baby, who's this?" Monica, Suki's mom, asks, wiping her hands on her jeans.

"Guys, this is Fezco. Fez, this is my mom, Monica, my little sister, Asami, and my father, Kaz Senior aka Kazuo."

"It's nice to meet you," Fez shakes Monica and Kaz Senior's hands. "If you're Kaz Senior, where's Kaz Junior?" Fez asks.

"Our son passed away a few years ago," Monica says with a sad smile.

"Oh! I'm sorry.." Fez apologizes.

"It's okay, you didn't know," She tells him and Kaz Senior pats her shoulder. "So, are you my daughter's boyfriend?" Monica asks bluntly, placing her hand on her hip.

"Uh..."

"Bruh!" Suki shakes her head with a laugh. "We're together?" She kinda asks, looking at Fez who nods, "Yes, we are together."

"How cute, Suki's first boyfriend!" Kaz Senior gushes.

"Are you staying for dinner? Otou-san is making Sukiyaki and me and momma are making Mochi!" Asami asks excitedly.

Suki turns to Fez, "You know what? We can always go to parties, you wanna stay here and eat a home-cooked Japanese meal?"

"I'm cool with that," Fez smiles.

"Great! I'll set the table for two more," Monica claps and excitedly goes to the dining room.

"So, how did you two meet?" Kaz Senior asks, motioning them to follow him into the kitchen.

The pair follows him, "I met him through a friend, he's kinda my dealer."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, 'member the shit we smoked for Christmas last year?" He nods, "That was some of Fez's stuff."

"You sell some good stuff," Kaz Senior tells Fez and laughs at his face.

"Bro, can I have your parents?"

"We can share," Suki laughs.

"Alright, food's ready!" Suki's dad calls out to Monica and Asami. Fezco and Suki help Kaz Senior take the food to dining room and place it on the table.

The five of them sit down at the table. Asami's stomach rumbles and everyone laughs while she has a sheepish look on her face. Suki serves her plate before doing it for Fezco, who in the future would learn how to.

"So when we are about to eat, you put both your hands together, bow, and say itadakimasu," Suki tells Fez and demonstrates.

"Itadaki-what?"

"Itadakimasu," Kaz Senior laughs, "It means 'I humbly receive', it's what we say to thank someone for the meal."

"Oh...that makes sense.."

"No duh," Suki laughs and does her thanks, Fez doing the same right after along with her parents and Asami.

Suki takes a bite from her beef and does a tiny happy dance.

"Oh my god..." Fez mumbles as he takes a bite out if the Sukiyaki.

"Amazing, right?" Suki laughs and the boy nods, savoring the food with his eyes closed, "Ma, you think Fez can sleepover?" Fezco nearly chokes at his not-girlfriend's words.

Monica looks at Kaz Senior before looking back at the pair, "I don't see why not."

"If you're gonna smoke do it in the backyard," Kaz Senior tells them.

"Gotcha," Suki responds and looks over to Fez who was looking at her with almost wide eyes, "what?"

"Y'all just gon' lemme sleepover, no problem?" He asks in surprise.

"Yeah, my folks ain't pushovers or nothin' like that."

At this moment, everything felt alright for Suki.

But then it didn't.

Suki stares down at her plate, the smile that was on her face slowly fading into a small frown.

It was times like these that Suki cursed her depression. When she was actually happy and then her mind had to get in the way.

"Can—" She clears her throat, "Can I go to the bathroom?" Her parents nod absentmindedly and she quickly stands up. The tears are already rolling down her cheeks as she gets to the bathroom. She locks the door behind her and turns on the water faucet. She splashes her face with some water, trying to calm down her breathing, "Fuck fuck fuck! Not now!" She whispers.

Suki curls her fists in anger and paces in the bathroom. The dark thoughts cloud her mind and she whimpers softly. She smacks her temples with her palms, desperately trying to get rid of anything negative, "Stop stop stop stop stop! Why can't you ever let me be happy..."

Her breath gets caught in her throat when someone knocks on the door, "Suki?" She hears Fez's muffled voice, "You good?"

"Uh—yeah, yeah, I'm good," She sniffs and wipes her tears before opening the door to the bathroom.

"Really? 'Cause you don't look good?" Fez looks at her serious.

"Can we not do this right now?" Suki sighs in defeat.

"Fine, but we gon' talk about this later," He tells her and she nods.

They walk back to the table where her mother and father give her a worried glance. She gives them a small smile, but her father knows that something is wrong.

For the remainder of the dinner, Suki pretty much stays silent besides the little comments she inputs into the conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 619 31
Season 1 euphoria- parts will be changed Basically in a relationship with Fezco
41.7K 883 12
with jules being gone in the city, rue felt damaged, felt ruined, she wanted to get high and forget everything. but she met you. and simply felt like...
68.3K 2K 23
Have you ever thought about earth, or humans, the way your body and your brain react to love, fear, pain,loss...hope? Well- yeah...me neither. Gp y/n...
60.3K 1.9K 22
"I'm glad I met you. You didn't make things worse. You were actually one of the best things to ever happen to me." In...