Assassination Time (BxB)

By JerryDaMouse

Most people mistake Skylar Kennedy as a girl. Maybe because he has long hair, short, his voice sounds girly a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Profiles
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Afterword
Join My Discord Server

Chapter 20

8.1K 226 68
By JerryDaMouse

Hope you like it!

2 days later

"Wow," Jumin mumbled wide-eyed and mouth agape, looking at the huge building. "I've never seen a bigger building than this." He turned to Skylar. "Are you sure that this is the place?"

Skylar nodded and turned off his phone. "My dad told me that it is." He looked at his watch and saw that it's already 11 PM.

"Are we supposed to open the door or- OH SHIT!" Miracle jumped and hid behind Jumin when she heard the huge doors open. 

A tall Italian man in a suit stood at the entrance. His eyes stared Skylar down and Skylar didn't flinch. "Are you the son of Mr. Kennedy?" The man asked.

"Yes, I am." Skylar grabbed his passport and held it up. 

The man stooped down to Skylar's passport and studied the information on it. Less than a minute later, he stood back straight. "Are they with you?" He asked as he nodded to Miracle and Jumin.

"Yes they are," Skylar replied. The man motioned them to go inside. They went inside and he closed the doors. Miracle looked around with her mouth wide open. She took out her phone and took some pictures to show Parker and Yukine later.

Jumin sighed. "How long have we been walking?"

"Two minutes or so," Skylar replied.

"How big is this damn place?!" The man stopped at another huge door and knocked on it.

"Come in." 

He rested his hand on the knob. Before he turned it, he looked back to the others. "Do not be rude to the capo," he warned and turned the doorknob. They didn't fully understand what he said due to his accent.

Miracle nudged at Jumin. "Hey, Kyung. What did he say about a cape?" Miracle whispered. 

Jumin shrugged. "I don't fucking know." They heard a familiar voice laughing and a deep laugh followed him. They peeked from the entrance and they saw Roy leaning onto the desk of the boss. 

When Roy saw Skylar, his face brightened up more. "Hey, guys! Come in!" They all didn't move an inch.

"Oh my God, it's Mustang," Miracle muttered. 

Roy went up to them and patted Skylar's head. "Hey, Sky! Missed me?" He asked as a goofy grin spread on his face. 

Skylar grabbed Roy's hand and took it off his head. "You didn't have to come all this way to help me, dad."

Roy grinned widely. "But I didn't. I came all this way to see Dante after all these years." Skylar glanced at the other man in the room who was around Roy's age. His salt and pepper hair was slicked back and Skylar saw a semi huge scar on the right side of his lips.

Jumin nudged at Miracle. "Then what the fuck is he doing here?" He whispered.

Roy heard them and answered his question. He pointed at the boss. "He actually offered me to come here in his private jet. And you know that a normal person can't turn that down." The boss stood up and went up to them. He stood next to Roy. Roy wrapped his arm around his friend's shoulder. "Right, Dante?"

Dante's expression didn't change. Instead, his eyes bored into Skylar. "Is this Skylar? He has grown up since the last time that I saw him."

"I know right? But sadly, my genes weren't strong enough for him to get my height," Roy sighed. Skylar was slightly irritated but didn't say anything so he didn't seem rude. "And the last time that we came for vacation was 10 years ago."

"I don't remember that," Skylar murmured, his eyes fixated on the ground.

"It doesn't matter," Dante replied, his hardened expression not changing at all. He glanced at Miracle and Jumin whispering at each other in the back. "Are those your friends?" Both Miracle and Jumin froze up and turned their eyes to Dante.

"O-oh shit," Miracle mumbled. She stood up more straight. "I'm Miracle Alaric! Nice to meet you, sir!" 

Jumin coughed loudly to cover up his laugh. "Miracle, you're embarrassing me in front of a could be mafia boss," Jumin muttered as he tried to cover his laugh. "I'm Kyung Nang."

"Dante is fine," he said. Roy motioned them to come closer to him and put his hand next to his mouth so he can whisper to the others.

"Fun fact, we used to train together when we were 19 and 8 years later, he called me and said that he became a capo," Roy whispered. "AKA a real mafia boss."

"What the fuck did you tell them?" Dante demanded. 

Miracle and Jumin looked back at him in awe. "So cool," they whispered.

"Can I take a picture with you to show my friends?" Miracle asked. 

Dante furrowed his brows as he glanced at Roy for help. He just smiled sheepishly. Dante cleared his throat. "Come in and sit down so I can explain your problem better for you all," Dante said and he motioned to the chairs. They all sat down, except for Roy who was walking around the room.

"Do you know who has been following us?" Skylar asked. "We know the name of their boss and that's the only thing that we know about him."

Dante opened the folder on his desk and turned it towards them. "Tito Mazzeo. He started his own gang when he was 20 years old. He's well known for forcing people to work for him. His gang is pretty bad. I've tried two times to invite him to work under me, but he refused. "Because I don't want to work for an old bastard," he said," Dante explained. 

Jumin shook his head. "What an idiot. How fucking dumb can you be?" He scoffed.

"It was his loss. But he's also a threat to the other capos. So it would be a huge help if you can assassinate him." 

Skylar came up with an idea. "Do you know where his hideout is? Or is he out of the country?" He asked.

"He is going out of the country in two hours at Fiumicino Airport here in Rome," Dante replied. As Miracle heard that, she turned her phone on and searched something up.

"Is he flying with innocent people or does he also have a private jet?"

"Private jet, why?"

"I think that I'd be a good idea to snipe him off a faraway rooftop," Skylar suggested. "Miracle and Kyung can keep an eye on him too on other rooftops if something goes wrong, which most likely won't happen," he added.

"But how good are your sniping skills?" 

Roy smirked smugly and slapped Dante's shoulder. "You know how many times I have told you from how far he can snipe someone?"

Dante sighed. "Too many times."

"His personal record is 270 meters! And soon it'd be 300!" He gloated. "For his age, that's far."

"I know that Roy," Dante sighed, annoyed of hearing Roy saying the same thing almost every time he calls. "We have one hour to think of a plan."

"I already have one," Miracle announced and pointed at a hotel on Google maps. "This place is the highest building next to the airport. Instead of shooting him when he's in the plane, we can do it when he's going out of the car."

"Like in GTA! But wouldn't that be a bad idea?" Jumin asked. "We don't know if it's gonna be crowded or not."

"The airport isn't crowded at midnight. You'll only see important people of the mafia flying at that time," Roy responded and Dante nodded.

"Jumin and I can stand on the other building around the airport. Is that a good idea?" Miracle asked Skylar.

"I trust your plan, so we'll go with that then." They continued discussing the plan without Roy and Dante.

"I told you that they were professionals," Roy smirked.

"Why don't you let Skylar train under me for a year? He can learn many things." 

Roy looked back at Skylar with a little smile on his lips. "He'd love that, but I told him to pursue a better career than this. I don't want to see him living like this till the day I die."

"We have a plan," Skylar announced. 

Dante looked at the clock on the wall. "And we still have 10 minutes to spare." He stood up. "Do you guys need anything to stay up?"

Jumin raised his hand. "Can I have some tea?" He asked.

"We'll pass the kitchen before we go to the weapon room."

"Fuck yeah." They all followed Dante through the warehouse. They stopped at the kitchen and Jumin got his tea. As he happily drank it, Miracle and Skylar choose coffee. After they were done, Dante showed them the weapon room.

Roy whistled lowly. "We have to upgrade the one at work," he muttered and wrote it down in his notes.

"These are the best sniper guns for this job," he said and grabbed one of them. Dante handed it to Skylar. Miracle and Jumin examined it together with him.

"Italian weapons," Jumin murmured as his eyes twinkled. "So cool."

"They aren't Italian. I've ordered them from Germany," Dante told him.

Jumin's eyes became dull. "Oh." 

Skylar looked through the lens. "This should be fine," Skylar commented. "When are we heading out?"

30 minutes later

"It's so cold up here," Miracle complained to Skylar and Jumin through the earpiece. "When is the future dead body going to show his face? I'm tired and hungry."

"Can you stop fucking complaining Miracle? You're acting like a grandma," Jumin yelled.

"And keep your eye out on the black car that is pulling up. He'll come out soon," Skylar ordered.

Miracle sighed loudly. "Okay, mom. But don't y'all think that Tito's name sounds like titty?"

Jumin began laughing hysterically. "I thought the same thing!"

"Can you two shut the hell up?" Skylar demanded. The only thing that he heard was giggling from the other line. Skylar clicked his tongue and looked through the lens at Roy, who decided to go with them. Roy was wearing a grey hoodie and a cap. He zoomed into his face and saw him nodding at a black car. Roy got inside his rental car and drove away to the hotel where Skylar was.

"He's getting out of his car," Miracle spoke up. Skylar inhaled and exhaled deeply. When he saw Tito standing still as he talked to the phone. His bodyguards were standing next to him and Skylar got a good view of his head. He pulled the trigger and within seconds, the bullet hit the side of his head. He fell down and his bodyguards were making a commotion. Skylar put the sniper in his bag and made his way to the elevator.

"Ahaha they're looking everywhere to find the sniper that killed their dumbass boss," Jumin laughed who was already waiting with Miracle at the entrance of the hotel for Skylar to come out. "That's what the fucking loser gets."

"Damn, what did he do to you?" Miracle asked and tried not to laugh.

"Because he's a fucking loser who ordered people to stalk us every day. We're going home in the afternoon and I couldn't do anything peacefully," Jumin replied. "Damn, I'm hungry. Do y'all wanna go for a midnight snack before we get back?"

"Sure," Skylar responded through the earpiece. A woman looked warily at Skylar and Skylar showed her the earpiece with a smile.

"Yes! I'm craving some pasta right now." She paused. "But we could come back when we finish school. I'll be 18 at that time and then they won't make a fuss about flying alone and shit. Or we can go to Japan."

"We're going to Japan. You know why?"

"Because Min loves anime and Jumin wouldn't give a flying fuck?"

"Wrong! I want to see the fucking yakuza," Jumin grinned and he clapped his hands. "And then we'll go to Russia to see the Russian mafia." Jumin paused. "But I heard that they're really racist. Whatever. Fuck yeah! We're going to fucking Japan! We can tell the others in the spawn of a year." 

Skylar got out of the hotel and walked up to Miracle and Jumin who were bickering. He spotted the rental car of his dad. "Hey, my dad's here."

Miracle jumped. "Holy shit, you scared me."

"Probably because you couldn't see him cause he's short," Jumin coughed. Skylar turned to him and took his black bandana from his head. "Ay, give me my shit back!"

"Then follow me." They went into the car and Roy drove them to the hostel. After a few minutes, Roy parked in front of it. They all got out with the bags still in their hands.

"You can let the bags on the backseat. I'll be staying at Dante's tonight." 

Miracle wanted to act smug but remembered that Roy's married. "Okay, we'll go buy some food right now. Bye," Miracle chirped and hold her covered her mouth to yawn.

"No. Go to bed," Roy demanded.

"But we're-"

"Do you want me to call your dad?"

Miracle grimaced. "Sorry, Kyung. Next time."

"This is fucking bullshit," Jumin muttered. "Bye then."

"Bye." They went inside and Miracle opened the door of their room. The lights were still on and they were greeted by Parker and Yukine playing on the switch. 

Ashton closed his book when he saw them enter the room. "And?"

"Yeah, it's done," Skylar told. "I'm tired." He let himself fall on the bed. When he felt the thick comforter, he immediately fell asleep.

"That was fast," Parker commented and poked Skylar's cheek.

"Get your hands off or I'll kill you," he mumbled and Parker jumped back. 

He looked back to the game and then at Miracle and Jumin. "Wanna go for a round?" Miracle and Jumin glanced at each other. "Loser buys lunch."

"Oh, it's on!" Jumin grinned. "Let's do this shit."

A/N I have a week left of vacation and I wanted to finish this arc before school starts. I didn't do anything productive this summer. I've only watched Quackity's Minecraft streams and played Roblox with my friends. And I've watched anime of course. After this chapter, the anime con chapter will come (which wasn't planned at ALL) which is more slice of life of course and then we'll enter the third and final arc. That'll also be 5 chapters or so.

I want to finish this book before the end of December so I can begin on something else. I feel that this book began shitty and turned surprisingly okay. But I also feel that my writing is pretty basic. I won't blame it on my English "because it's my third language" and all that shit. I just write like this because it's easier for non-English users like me to understand better. Because sometimes when I read a book for school or so, I have to read a sentence a couple of times for me to understand it correctly. Some of them are very complex for someone who watches, reads and listens to music in English. But with my next book, I want to write something that begins and ends well. And it's going to be a slice of life because I have more fun writing them. The main character does deserve much love too and this time, I'll build their relationship properly (unlike Ashton and Skylar). Action is cool and all, but fighting scenes are a pain in the ass.

I want to go over some topics too that teenagers go through. Because when a teenager says that they're depressed, most of the parents think that they're lying. For example, I felt very depressed last year in October and when I told my mom, she said that I'm lying and that I'm acting dramatic. I really wanted to attempt suicide, but I didn't. Because I didn't want to make my mom cry. I fucking love my mom, but sometimes, she thinks that I'm lying when I say that I'm feeling depressed. There are people that say that they're depressed to get attention and shit, but some of them really go through that shit. Even if they look happy all the time.

So in conclusion, I'm trying to improve my writing. It's better than it was last year tho. And thank you to everyone who stuck with me and this book. I fucking appreciate every one of you. I couldn't make it till this day with this book without you guys. Sorry for the long rant and don't kill mice

-Jerry Da Mouse

P.S. oof when your rant doesn't fit in the description and makes you braindead. There'll be a new cover up this week, cause I'm getting tired of this one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 3.4K 25
WARNING.....THIS IS AN 18+ STORY!!!!! •Strong Language •Sexual Content •Possible Triggers •Abuse/Violence ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What do you get when you m...
72.1K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
1.2K 73 42
When I first saw my neighbor, My heart is racing, and I can't see anything. I felt pain in my heart. Just seeing a girl made me feel like I had a hea...
241K 10.3K 17
I was sold to the Russian MOB when I was three years old. It's the only life I know. I am eighteen years old and the best assassin the MOB has ever...