Professor Grande Ariana/You

By fiestyfirefly

Ariana/You G!P you You have recently enrolled at Juilliard school of performing arts. You have been given a... More

Professor Grande 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Part 4

9.6K 503 304
By fiestyfirefly

So I am currently in hiding from y'all for ICBN... I'm going to hide behind this book instead.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looks at me expectantly.

"Hey that was amazing in there, why did you run off I was just about to demand an encore" I give her a slight smile but I can see the unshed tears in her eyes.

They are glassy and wet.

"You okay?" I shuffle slightly closer, I was genuinely concerned.

She shook her head and gave a sniff composing herself before bring her head up, "I'm fine it's just I didn't want anyone I knew to see me perform" she tucks a loose hair behind her ear.

I got confused "Why? You're amazing they all should be thanking you for that"

She is still staring at the ground "Because I want anonymity for personal songs" she rubs her nose with the sleeve of her jacket, she looks so small and vulnerable, not the in charge professor I see everyday.

"Well I won't tell anyone, how's that" I bump her shoulder trying to lighten the mood.

"You know what you need" I wag my finger at her and start to smile.

"If it rhymes with Duck Ms Y/L/N I will slap you" she giggles through her tears I look mock offended and put my hand to my chest "I am not all about the duck thank you"

She gives me a pointed look.

"Come on let me cheer you up, you look like you can need it and I've had a tough day, my vocal professor is a real bitch, let me tell you all about her"I smile tilting my head and she starts to laugh.

"I am your teacher Ms y/l/n I don't think me going any where with you would be appropriate" She takes a step back and goes to turn to leave.

I step in front of her. "Technically between 9-5pm you are my teacher, but right now we are two adults on" I look around "34th and 9th and you need the two c's" I give her a wink.

"Ms Y/L/N.." she starts but I interrupt her, I am not taking no for an answer tonight.

"Please call me Y/N, Ariana" I give her another wink.

If I keep winking, she going to think I have a twitch.

"And I'm not taking no for an answer so it's best for both our sakes you just give in now" I shrug my shoulders and then cross my arms showing her I'm serious.

She stares me down and crosses her arms, we engage in a staring contest for around 30 seconds before she throws her arms up in surrender. "Fine! Dare I ask what the two cs are?"

I offer her my hand, "oh you're about to find out!"

She eyes my hand suspiciously "why do I need to hold your hand for this?"

Okay, slightly bitchy.

It's just a hand.

Not the claw.

"Have you seen your heels? And I have seen your performances from 5 years ago on youtube, you are the trip Queen!" her jaw drops "Now you are older than you use to be and I don't want you to fall and break a hip" it's a poor excuse to hold her hand, but it might work.

Ariana looks angry her hand comes up to give me a piece of her mind, but grasp it quickly and intertwine our fingers tight. She doesn't try to pull away.

"Good! Come on grandma" I lead her down the street she hits my arm with her free hand and chuckles.

I walk us a few blocks down and stave off questions from Ariana as to where are going and keep telling her just to trust me.

I don't let her hand go as we arrive at the diner I open the door for her to go first she walks in looking confused I lead us to a booth toward the back that faces the window so we can see out onto the sidewalk. I let go of her hand reluctantly for her to take a seat.

Margaret comes up with her note pad "Hey Y/N can't stay away from this place can you?" Margaret is in her 60s greying hair but soft eyes she reminds me of my Grandma.

"Oh Margaret you know I'm only here to see you" I give her a wink I see Ariana roll her eyes but a smile stays permanently on her face.

"You and that smart mouth" Margaret laughs and points her pen at me "it's going to get you in trouble"

"It already has" Ari cuts in arching her eyebrow at me.

Margaret looks at Ari and smiles "Watch this one, she thinks she's badass but she's secretly a sweetheart"

"Margaret! Don't be spreading lies honey, you know I only have eyes for you" I purse my lips.

"Hmm" Margaret isn't buying my shit.

"So what's it going to be?" Margaret gets her pen ready to take the order.

" Two soy lattes and two slices of vegan chocolate cake please Margarita!" I order for us.

"You got it" Margaret taps her pen on the note pad and walks off.

Ariana just stares at me in bewilderment "And what if I didn't like chocolate"

"Are you a psychopath?" I question.

"No" she jumps back at the accusation.

"Then you like chocolate, who doesn't like chocolate!" I clear some loose sugar off the table. My waitress tendencies are coming out. It's a habit.

"Well, what if I didn't like soy lattes?" Ariana crosses her arms.

I look at her dumb "Bitch please, everyday you turn up to class with a soya latte from starbucks and I've seen that chocolate cookie wrapper fall out your bag so you really going to be awkward now?" I give her a look that tells her it's not going to work.

"Are you stalking me?" She leans across the table her hands crossed over each other. She sounds serious but I see the amusement in her eyes.

"Shit you got me!" I raise my hands In mock surrender.

"Don't drink the coffee! It's laced with roofies" I look around before whispering to her.

"Oh really" She leans on her hand which is now propped up at the elbow. "And what exactly were your intentions Ms Y/L/N" she looks me up and down.

"It's Y/N and well Ariana Grande, I was going to keep you in my basement, and make you sing every song from the Dangerous Woman album, on repeat. For a week!" I nod at her, tapping the table before pointing a finger at her like I am letting her into a big secret.

"But you foiled my plan, so I guess I will just have to ask you to instead!" I drum my fingers on the table. I'm anticipating her reply.

I didn't expect her to throw her head back and laugh like she did, like a real laugh, a belly laugh.

I'm sure she snorted to.

"Wow, you are something else" she runs her tongue over her lips and is coming down from the aftershocks of her laughter.

"So not to be your sex slave then?" She asks seriously. I falter slightly but I'm not letting her win this game.

I fake grimace then pretend to gag and throw up "Oh my god no, I mean you are my teacher! How wrong is that" I'm smirking at the end.

She matches my smirk and points her finger at me "your teacher but only between 9-5pm Monday to Friday" she laughs.

I laugh with her.

She got me there.

"Okay, maybe I will let you out the cage for a little fun at night and on weekends, walk you round the block on your leash" I look down at the table teasing her.

"Hey watch it!" She knows I'm kidding as her smile matches mine.

Suddenly Margaret appears with the coffees and a plate.

"There was only one big ass slice left, there's no point me cutting it in two you can just share" she places the plate down and the two forks with the coffees and Margaret gives me a look.

Bitch is lying.

There's always cake left.

I know this because I work here.

She did this on purpose.

"Thank you Margaret" I fake the sweet sound in my voice.

I push the cake towards Ariana "you first" she pushes it to the middle and hands me a fork "you heard the woman, we are sharing" I smirk and take the fork from her "if you insist Professor"

"It's Ariana" she looks up at me under her lashes.

"Ariana" I give her a small smile.

We sat eating the cake in silence before I decide to suck it up "I'm sorry" I mutter.

"Huh" she asks with a mouth full of cake.

"I'm sorry for being a creep and checking you out that day, I should have just apologised when you caught me, so, I'm sorry" I put my fork down to show I mean it.

She looks at me sympathetically.

"I accept your apology, I'm sorry too, for trying to embarrass you in front of the class, that was not professional of me" she gives me a tight lipped smile.

I nod "It's fine, I deserved it" We both go silent I pick up my fork and resume eating the cake.

"Do you always do it?" She fixes me with a cold stare.

"What" I pause mid bite.

"Check out woman?" she is still staring at me.

"No". I blink I really don't.

"So why me?" She leans slightly across the table eager for my answer.

I eat the cake. Then take the napkin and clear any excess from my face.

"You're really asking me that?" I chuckle does she not see herself.

Are there no mirrors in the Grande house.

"Yes. Answer it please" She sounds needy.

I move my cup and the plate between us. I grab her hand and hold it between my two, her other hand is on her coffee cup.

"Ariana you are the most beautiful human being on the planet and you really need to see that" I speak with conviction that I hope she believes.

She nods and looks down at my hands holding hers I decide to lighten the heavy mood.

"but that booty tho" I whistle low she laughs and rolls her eyes.

"Ass" she chuckles and throws her napkin at me.

"Exactly what an ass!" I exclaim excitedly.

She laughs more I let her hands go and slide out of the booth "Now excuse me I have to use the little girls room" I lean down and whisper close to her ear "now no checking me out as I walk away" she laughs.

I start to make my way towards the bathroom and i feel her eyes on me I am barely away from the table before I hear "that booty tho".

I laugh all the way to the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is quickly becoming my second favourite!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.7K 31
[a.g/you] COMPLETED you're perfectly wrong for me and that's why it's so hard to leave ________________ g!p you (any) lowercase intended
4.2K 132 6
𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭-𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦. 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵...
2.5K 86 24
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...