Kakashi's daughter, is in lov...

By annimefreakxx

This is a story about a girl who Kakashi found and was supposed to kill. But he felt something about that gir... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 2

12.1K 376 443
By annimefreakxx

---Kasumi---

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I can't believe it. KIBA KISSED ME LAST NIGHT!! I covered my face with my pillow because I was going red.

He actually liked me all this time and now were boyfriend and girlfriend!! OMG! I can't stop smiling! I coudn't keep the smile off my face, as I jumped out of bed and hopped into the shower.

When I was done, I put on my mini blue skirt, black long sleeved crop top, I tied my ninja headband round my waist and checked my hair before walking out the door.

 ~

---Kiba---

As I sat at the breakfast table, I looked around nervously at everyone.

"Kiba is something on your mind? Because if there is just say it." said my sister.

"Yeah! You've been acting weird all morning! What the hell is wrong with you?" asked mom.

"Well... Ugh, how do I put this... Me and Kasumi... Are going out..."

CLANK.

Mom just drop her knife on the floor.

"Are you serious?" asked my sister, staring at me with wide eyes, shock written all over her face.

"Yeah I well.. I kissed her last night."

Withen a split second, mom's fist had colided with my face and I went flying into the wall across the room.

"OW!" I yelled with a really pissed as I rubbed my head. "What the hell was that for!?" 

"BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME LAST NIGHT!!" she squealed before running up and hugging me. "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!! You finally grew a pair and asked her out!!"

"Wait, wait, wait!" I said pulling out of the hug and looking at my sister and my mom. "You guys knew I liked her!?"

"Well duh!" said my sister.

"It was so obvious!!" said mom with a huge grin on her face. 

I mentally face palmed. How could I have made it so obvious!?

But before I could say anything more, there was a knock on the door.

I just shook my head at my family before walking over to answer the door.

I opened it only to find Hinata.

"Hey Hinata," I said with a grin, not because Hinata's here but because mom's not mad about me going out with Kasumi.

"H-hey Kiba... You ready yet?" she asked.

"Oh Kiba! Two chicks at once! You player!" laughed mom.

"MOM!!" I yelled now going red. "Shut up! Me and Hinata are just training!! Remember? She's on my squad!"

I saw Hinata go red out the corner of my eyes as my sister and mom were cracking up laughing.

"Come on Akamaru," I sighed grabbing my jacket before walking out the door.

"Oh you know I'm only joking Kiba!" mom laughed before I shut the door, leaving my laughing family.

God! They are so embarrassing! UGH!

"So Kiba," said Hinata grabbing my attention.

"Yeah what?" I asked.

"Who's this o-other girl your mom and s-sister were talking a-about?" she asked.

I felt my checks heat up slightly before I answered.

"Well... I'm kinda going out with Kasumi.." I said trailing off.

"WHAT!!?" yelled a voice behind us, I turned around only to see Naruto staring at me with his mouth wide open and complete shock and disbelief in his expression. 

"N-naruto-kun.." said Hinata going red and twiddling her fingers.

"YOUR GOING OUT WITH KASUMI!?" he asked wide eyed, completely ignoring Hinata.

"Haha yeah! You jealous!?" I replied with a grin.

He grinned back before he walked over to me and gave me a slap on the back.

"Haha nice work!!"

My grin widen.

"Hah thanks!"

"But good luck telling Kakashi-sensei!" he laughed before running away.

And just at that name, I turned white as a ghost. K...kakashi....he's gona kill me.

 ~

---Kasumi---

Hmmm... I wonder what I'll do today! I thought to myself as I walked down the streets of the Leaf Village. Kiba's busy but there's gotta be- but I cut my thoughts off as I came across Guy-sensei's team.

"Hey Lee, Neji, Tenten!" I smiled as I walked over to them.

"Hey Kasumi," smiled Lee.

"Hey," said Tenten and Neji. For some reason they all had evil smiles on their faces?

"Guys?" I asked a little worried now.

"We heard," winked Tenten.

"Heard what?" I asked now really confused.

"Oh don't pretend you don't know." smirked Neji.

"No seriously what?" I asked still out of it.

"That you and Kiba are going out!" grinned Lee.

HOW DO THEY KNOW?!!?

"Oh yeah haha," I laughed. So news has already spread huh?

"No need to be shy!" giggled Tenten.

"We think you guys are cute together!" smiled Lee.

I felt my face begin to heat up.

"T-thanks... But how did you guys find out?" I asked "We only started going out last night.."

"Well lets just say Naruto found out somehow and he ran round the village screaming 'KASUMI AND KIBA ARE FINALLY GOING OUT'!"

I blushed a deeper shade of red. Trust Naruto! Oh well everyone was bound to find out sometime. I thought with a giggle.

"That's just like him isn't it?" I said kinda to myself but the others heard and laughed.

"Well anyways we gotta go or Guy-sensei will get mad!" said Tenten.

"OH WE NEED TO BE THERE IN ONE MINUTE!! NEJI I'LL RACE YOU!" yelled Lee but before Neji could even reply, Lee was gone.

I laughed.

"Good luck catching up with him!" 

"Haha yeah, see ya Kasumi" said Tenten before she and Neji leaped off to the training grounds.

I wonder if Kiba planned that so everyone would find out? Hah oh well this is going to be an interesting day!

 ~

The whole day, everyone I passed commented on my new relationship! It actually made me smile how everyone said that we were cute together and all that. Even the older ninja I know, knew about my relationship!

It's kinda funny actually, the time when my dad leaves on I think it's a three day mission, I get a boyfriend! I wonder how I'm gona tell him? In fact, I wonder how he's going to react! OMG! I need to video this!!

I laughed to myself in the shop as I packed my bags full of groceries. Maybe he'll spazz out or- but my thoughts were cut off when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"What's so funny?" the voice asked.

I could only giggle as turned to see Kiba with Akamaru at his side.

"Just the thought of you telling Dad that we're going out," I said with a wink and just like that, his face went white as a sheet.

I could only laugh.

"Yeah about that..." he said trailing off while he scrathed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Don't worry!" I said playfully slapping his arm, "He'll be fine with it," And with that, I picked up groceries and walked up to the counter to pay.

 ~

---Kiba---

'He'll be fine with it'? Did she seriously just say that? Kakashi is going to kill me. I'm so fucked.

"Anyways what are you doing tonight?" I asked catching up to her.

"Well I was thinkin-" Kasumi was cut off by but a screaming girl who turned out to be none other than Ino.

"OMG KASUMI!! KIBA!! I HEARD THE NEWS! YOU GUYS ARE SOOO CUTE!!" she squealed as she came and pulled Kasumi into a hug.

HOLY FUCK! I thought as I rolled my eyes and let out a huff. Stupid Naruto! I mean yeah I don't care if everyone knows excluding Kakashi, but when they always interrupt and now I don't know what Kasumi was gona say.

 ~

---Kasumi---

OMG. I love Ino, she's so fucken funny! She's like 'You, me, Kiba and Sasuke can go on a double date!' Hah! Sasuke doesn't even like her! And she's so in love with him. I mean yeah he's got the looks, like dayum I'd tap that! Haha but he's like to emo for me.

"So anyways I gotta go! I'm supposed to go on a mission with Shikamaru and Choji! So see ya Kasumi and Kiba!! Oh and I can't forget Akamaru!" she giggled patting Akamaru before she left.

"Bye!" I said with a wave as she left. I turned to see Kida staring at me with a confused expression. "Well make yourself useful and carry something!" I laughed as I chucked Kiba a bag of groceries.

 ~

So Kiba walked me home but then he had to leave so I gave him a goodbye kiss before turning back to my empty house.

I let out a sigh as I put the groceries away.

I always hated being alone. It just made me think of my life before I meet Kakashi. I really did hate life back then. But I know that everything now is ok. I kno-

I was cut off when I saw one of the Hokage's birds fly past my window. Great. Looks like he wants to see me.

Ugh! I thought I was on break? Oh well. I thought as I made a hand sign and poof into smoke.

~

I appeared just outside the Hokege's room, I knocked on the door and waited till I heard the 'come in'.

I opened the door only to find Asuma's team, Shikamaru, Choji and Ino standing in front of the Hokage.

"Hey guys," I smiled

"Kasumi! Hey!" grinned Ino.

"Oh hey Kasumi," smiled Choji.

"Hn? Oh hey," said Shikamaru lazily.

"Ah Kasumi, right on time as always," smiled the Hokage.

"Yeah! Haha what do you need? Have I got a mission with them?" I asked pointing to the group of Genin.

He laughed.

"No no, you have your own mission. These three are on their own as well,"

"Okey cool," I said with a smile.

"Now," said the Hokage turning his attention back to the Genin in front of him, "You three all good to go?" he asked.

"Yeah,"

"Of course!"

"I guess."

"Great! Then off you go!" he said, motioning them towards the door.

"See ya Kasumi! We'll talk later!" said Ino as they left.

"Kay, sounds good!" I grinned and waved.

Once the team was gone, I smiled and turned to the Hokage.

"So what's up? Another mission when I'm supposed to be on break?" I asked sarcastically.

He chuckled but then his expression turned serious.

"I do have a mission for you, but I believe we should discuses this else where." he said before poofing into smoke.

EH? Were seriously going to have to leave to that place to talk? Fuck this is going to be a hard mission. Bloody S ranks. Take for ever! I thought before I also poofed into smoke.

 ~

When I opened my eyes, we were in a clearing in a forest just South of the village. And before I could speak, 3 barriers appeared around us that the Hokage had created. One was a sound barrier, one a protection and the last a sight one. So now no one could see, hear, or sense us.

Okay... I thought. This is a little extreme for my average missions... Even the S rank ones... What;s going on?

"Kasumi," he said and I turned back to face him.

"Yeah?"

"I am about to give you a mission that is a much higher ranked mission then any other you have gotten, in fact, it is a lot higher then any S ranked mission."

My eyes widened in surprise. Shit! Is he serious?

"Kasumi, this mission and everything I am about to tell you, is completely confidential, and you may not tell anyone of your friends, not Ino, not Kiba and not even Kakashi."

HOLY SHIT. This is going to be some serious stuff! But to be honest, I'm actually a little scared.

"No one?" I asked just to make sure.

"No one. Not a soul will know about this mission apart from you and me." he confirmed.

I nodded.

"Ok." He said. "I guess I'll start from the beginning..."

________________________________________

So! Bit of a cliff hanger!  Well what do you think so far? You like? Don't like...

Please comment on what you think!! I really like feedback, good or bad :)

Comment

Vote

Fan

Please? x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1K 25
When Ushiwaka, a stoic and reserved high schooler, lays eyes on Oikawa's little sister, he is struck with love at first sight. ° ° ° ° ° I do not own...
138K 3.5K 48
The story focuses on Aizawa Shouta's long lost daughter. What happens when you are taken away from your family? Will you reunite with your family or...
3.4K 98 14
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader After moving back in with Haru at Iwatobi, starting a relationship with Makoto, and helping Rin get his friends back...
100K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...