ECSTASY.

By DEMONBABYS

she just wants to feel good, why won't he help her ? a euphoria fanfic (fez as a romantic interest) More

characters
001
002
003
005
notice !
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
notice !

004

9.3K 234 105
By DEMONBABYS

iv. you want some ?
chapter four.

i move my face away from his, and he's evidently annoyed by the intrusion, looking at me apologetically before turning to the guy.

"not right now man," he says and the guy looks annoyed, fez opens his mouth again, "i'm busy," he says and nods his head in my direction. the kid walks off annoyed and i watch him leave before fez turns back to face me, our eyes meeting again.

"so that's your business? drugs?" i ask, slightly confused but more so disappointed.

"it's not like that," he starts and i shake my head.

"so were you gonna tell me or were you gonna sleep with me first and let me find out?" i ask, getting aggressive but i don't raise my voice but i back up a little hurt.

"woah mammas it definitely ain't like that," he says and i raise my brow at him.

"so whats it like then?" i ask and he sighs.

"listen, i don't just go around meeting pretty girls every day. and i especially don't go around tellin' people the shit i do. i didn't wanna scare you off," he explains and i turn to look at the pool instead of him.

i move my hand back into my lap and this time he doesn't reach for it back.

"i'm not scared it's just that i don't know if i wanna be involved with drugs yknow that's shit fucks lives up and i don't wanna be a part of that," i say, barely audible above the music blaring from the speakers.

the sound is giving me a headache and the alcohol is making me emotional so i just keep my gaze on the pool.

"you not gonna be a part of that shit lina, it ain't like that. you ain't like that," he says and i sweep a piece of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"i don't wanna use you, i don't wanna drag you in my shit, i don't want you in that world. i don't have no bad intentions lina," he says and i turn towards him just slightly enough to meet his eye for a moment.

"i need a drink, i think- i think im gonna go get one," i say, getting up before he can even respond. i see him slouch back into the couch as i walk away towards the kitchen.

once i get there jules it on her way out, blood on her arm and it looks like she's close to tears. i move to follow her but i make eye contact with nate and it's almost like he's daring me to move.

he looks at me with emotion i can't read, like he just did something bad that he didn't want me privy to.

i furrow my brows at him and he turns and walks off into the house, leaving a passageway to the counter where the beer was.

it's only a matter of time before i move onto shots getting messily drunk, i can barely remember my name and im starting to forget words in english.
the whole world feels like it's on tilt and i just glide from place to place until i wind up dancing.
i don't know who's hands are wrapped around my waist but i'm too drunk to care. i put my hand behind me and grab onto the guys head, and the next thing i know he's kissing my neck.

we keep with the dancing, he moves his hands to my hips and i sway them to the beat, my body is on complete auto pilot, giving into complete hedonistic whims that a sober carolina would never give into.

he runs a hand over my chest and then down my arm, lacing our fingers together and then using my hand to run back over my own chest.

i give in and moan at the sensitive touch, tilting my head to the side and giving him further access to my neck and we continue our dance with our bodies flush against each other in the middle of a crowd of other sweaty, horny teens.

after a while, i ditch the random guy and move back to the kitchen for another round of shots, my head is pounding and i feel a little sick but it doesn't stop me.

i make my way back outside and sit by the poolside, disregarding my shoes and socks to dip my feet in the water, part of me wants to slide in and look at the world through the chlorine from the bottom of the pool.
but i stay kicking my feet at the side until i feel someone behind me, i turn and it's fez, bent down beside me.

"you fuckin' wasted," he says and i can't feel my face but i think i smile.

"i'm just buzzed-" i hiccup, "i'm not even like drunk yet." i day and he furrows his brows at me.

"this isn't even my prime, look-" i try to slide into the pool but his hands come at my hips to pull me back.

"lameeeee fezcoad" i slur his name, and he raised his brows in amusement at his new name.

"shit mammas you can't even talk how 'bout i get you some water or somethin'?" he asks and i scrunch my face up. "but there's water right here whadoyoumean?" i blue the last few words together as i cup my hand in the water and try to drink it before he brings my hand away from my face.

"don't drink that shit lina, damn. c'mere," he says moving my shoulder back so he can grab my other hand and help me from the edge of the pool.

my eyes are basically closed because i only see a thin line of moving color when im not focused on him,
"you have freckles! me too," i slur and he cracks a smile at the sheer stupidity that's pouring out of my mouth.

"yeah," he says with a bashful smile, moving to lay me on the empty couch by the bushes. he lays me down and tell me to stay put as he goes and grabs my shoes to put them beside me.

"imma get you water so sit yo drunk ass down," he says and i stick my tongue out and for a second i was really gonna stay seated until rico nasty started blasting over the speakers.

"shittttttt, i fuckin' love this song," i slur to myself as fez walks into the house. as soon as he's out of sight i get up and start dancing, it'd be more fun with a friend but i don't need it. i got the alcohol to help me have fun.

i move over to the crowd of bodies that gathered outside and start dancing and rapping along to the song.

"im a poppin ass bitch lemme remind ya
don't hide i can always come and find ya"

i find a girl who knows the lyrics and start yelling them out with her, my arm thrown over her shoulder as we dance to the music and when the song switches up it only gets worse because it's megan thee stallion.

all the girls are dancing on each other and i can barely see all i know is i feel good as hell, i feel like im on a cloud. there are hands on my waist and on my shoulders and on my neck, im covered in bodies and sweat and it's the best feeling in the world.

"cocky as fuck everything 'bout me poppin' got face i got body, you name it i got it,"

i belt the lyrics and bump to the beat, singing with girls i don't even know but i'm having the time of my life.

"i am not seeking' approval, i'm number one i tell bitches what to do," i run my hand down my body and make eye contact with that guy nate and raise my brow at him.
he shakes his head with the ghost of a smile and i turn away satisfied, and continue dancing in the crowd.

i spin around and see fez over by the couch he left me at as he looks around to find me.

my body comes to a halt and i maneuver my way out of the crowd even though there are hands pulling me back to being the center of attention.

somebody steps on my foot on the way out and i trip over myself on my way to the couch. i start giggling as i help myself back up and over to the couch.

"fezcooooo," i sing his voice as i collapse into him rather than the couch. his hand comes up to the small of my back to keep me steady and he pulls his head back to look at me.

"thought i told you to sit yo drunk ass down. you off yo shit mammas, needa sober yo ass up," he says and i roll my eyes.

"i don't like it when i'm sober though- i wanna feel good, i feel good." i say as i move my hand to cup his face, "i like it like this," i day and he has this look of pure disappointment on his face when i say that, he looks like he's hurt.

"what's the matter?" i ask, suddenly saddened by the look on his face.

he shakes the look of his face and says, "nothin' ma lets just get yo ass sobered up," he moves me to sit up right on the couch and he sits beside me, passing me the bottle of water and a bag of chips.

"eats some shit too, you drunk on an empty stomach i can tell," i giggle and down the water in one go, moving to grab the chips, he looks out at the pool in front of us as i eat in silence.

"you do this shit often?" he asks and i shrug, mouth full of chips.

"this is nothing compared to city parties, i'm not even fucked up like i wanna be," i say, with my mouth half full and i kick my feet up over the arm of the couch and rest my head on his lap.

i hold the bag of chips up to his face,
"you want some?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 7.6K 35
๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐‰๐Ž๐˜ | ๐€๐’๐‡๐“๐‘๐€๐˜ | ๐„๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐€ ๐’2 "า“แดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ แด…แดษชษด' sษดแด‡แด€แด‹ษชษด แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แดส...
102K 2.4K 11
๐ŸŽ  - " ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ - ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž. " ๐Ÿ’‰ [ EUPHORIA S2 ] - ashtray x fem!oc...
54.8K 1K 48
She was already in another relationship when they met. But once they crossed paths, she found herself unable to leave Fez alone. He became a safe spa...
77.8K 681 16
Asสœแด›ส€แด€ส แด€ษดแด… Vษชแด„แด›แดส€ษชแด€ ษขส€แด‡แดก แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€... ๏ผ๏ผ ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ , สแดแดœส€ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ,๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›...