The One Called Minho

By GracieBugs

Minho, otherwise know has the Keep Of The Runners. He hasn't opened up to anyone at all about himself or eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Finally!!
Authors note
Chapter 15!!!

Chapter 6

5.9K 153 54
By GracieBugs

Minho's POV:

"It had been two days since the stabbings happened that nearly killed Grace. We buried Alby yesterday. I couldn't even bear to watch him be buried, he didn't deserve it after he hurt her. He hurt one of us basically all of us. I couldn't understand why it felt like the cloud of disparity was above us. But I knew that we were going to have to get out of here once and for all. Her body started to twitch and I saw her hand move and I hear serval quiet whimpers come out of her mouth."

"Hey Grace shhhhhh it's okay I've got you I'm here." I said as I kissed her on the forehead as she slowly started to open her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Min, Minho?" I said as I looked up slowly with a raspy tone as nausea flooded into my body and the feeling of soreness was in my shoulder and near my neck.

"Hey lovely. I missed you." Minho said as he placed his lips on mine as a smile grew on my face

"I was stabbed wasn't I?" I said as I looked down at my shoulder to notice the fresh stitches that were covering what seemed to be a large wound. I went to touch it only to feel extremely dizzy as I turned myself over and vomited up a mixture of dark and light blue liquids.

"Well you were stabbed. But it was with Griever venom." Teresa said as she walked over to me with a wet washcloth and a vial of what looked to be water.

"And what's this?" I said with an uneasy tone as she just laughed considering with what had happened the first day I was there.

"It is something that won't kill you." Teresa said to me as I ripped my head back and downed the vile. My stomach felt warm but no nausea. It was a nasty taste that was left and my mouth as I just looked at Teresa and heard Minho laugh.

"Oh you think it's so funny!?" I said with a laugh as I playfully hit Minho on the arm as he fell right off the edge of the bed and all of us burst out laughing.

"And if I do think it's funny then what?" Minho asked as he looked at me from underneath the bed. I moved my self to the edge and put my face underneath the bed so I could look him in the eyes as he move closer towards me.

"I wouldn't do anything but love you more." I said in a whispered tone as Minho grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. When we pulled away I couldn't help but smile the biggest smile I have ever worn before. Minho just blushed and tried to hide his face as I kept yelling MINHOS BLUSHING MINHOS BLUSHING! Over and over again which just made him laugh. It wasn't long before Minho and I walked out of the Tent where I we had been. My arm was around his waist and his arm was around my waist as well. Thomas and Newt came over to us followed by Teresa. We knew that this is what we had to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y'all know this'll never work right?" Newt said as I just stared him down and stuck my tongue out and he did the same.

"It will work. Trust me Minho and I know mainly everything about this." Thomas said as just glared at Newt

"We're going to have to leave at Dawn when the gates first open that way we can avoid the Grivers and find out where we can shelter overnight." I said as Minho grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his as I moved in close to him. He kissed my cheek as I just smiled.

"I have enough antidote incase we get stung and we can always make more with whatever we find if we can perfect it." Teresa said as she bit her nails and Newt put his hand around her waist

"I'll gather the weapons, that way we'll have enough." Thomas said as he just looked at all of us with a smile

"I've got food." Newt said as he kissed Teresa and then looked at us as we just laughed.

"Minho and I will go out tonight in the maze and see how bad it is overnight then we can really determine if we can survive a few nights in there." I said as everyone just looked at Minho and I.

"Are you two insane!? She literally just got stabbed by Griever venom and you are going back into the maze!?" Thomas asked with a worried look in his eyes as I just stood there shocked.

"Look I'm not going to be afraid of this. The maze is a maze. It's a puzzle. Why should I let the fear inside me control what I do?" I said with anger in my tone as Minho squeezed my hand and then spoke.

"Grace and I can survive out there together. We are both experienced and know what we're doing and this is the only option. Either that or were stuck here forever." Minho said in a stern tone as he looked everyone in the eyes as I saw Teresa just shake her head and laughed.

"I love you both. And I'm going with you." Teresa said as she steeped over towards us and I just looked at Minho knowing that there was no way we could fight with her on this.

"If she's going so am I." Newt said as he came over towards us with a smile as Thomas just looked at us all and just walked over.

"Alright then, we'll all go tonight then. But nobody else but us. Let's get the supplies." I said as I looked everyone in the eyes and we started to head out. We all had to much to do before we went into the maze for good but we knew we were going to have to get it done.

"Grace can we go back to the hut please?" Minho said as he looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I just laughed as I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him on the forehead. He just laughed and gave me a shy smile as I poked him in the stomach.

"Oh you've done it this time!" Minho said with a playful tone as I shrieked and started to run towards the hut as I was laughing I heard Minho start to run faster and I knew I wasn't going to outrun him. He grabbed me by my waist and picked me up and spun me around as I just let out a mix of shrieks and screams and laughs.

"I love you so much." Minho said as he started to kiss me and I kissed him back. The look on his face made me feel wanted, important, loved. I knew that he was the one I belonged with. The sun had started to set and Minho and I made our way towards the maze doors as the shadows of Teresa, Newt, and Thomas started to come into view. This was happening. We were getting out of here together. My friends and the one I love. My protector Minho.

"Everyone ready?" I said as Minho helped me strap on my pack as Thomas handed me my knife that I had lost. I put it in my belt loop as the others shook their heads in agreement. Minho linked his hand with mine and smiled.

"Everyone stay together. We're a pack now. And packs stay together, if you get lost scream we'll find you. Everyone understand." Minho said with a serious tone as I looked around and everyone shook their heads in agreement. "Let's head out then." Minho said as he looked down at me and I shook my head as to say start. Minho and I shot off leading the pack into the maze surprisingly everyone was keeping up with our pace. We made a left hand turn and then a right.

"EVERYONE STILL WITH US!?" I yelled while still running as I heard Newt, Teresa, and Thomas all replied with a yes. We continued running and then we started to hear the noise of the doors closing. This was our place now. We were going to live here and find our way out.

"Minho. That doesn't look right." I said as I started to slow my pace down and so did Minho. The look on his face I could tell something wasn't right. Something was off. We had arrived at a big wall that was labeled with a giant 9 on it.

"This is terminal 9. I haven't been able to find this one for a while. I found it my first time ever in the maze." Minho said with a smile as we heard a scream and looked around. It was nobody from the pack and that was when Minho and I along with the pack ran towards the screams to reveal what we never would've thought to see.

"Is that another?" Newt said as we all slowed our pace to see something completely disgusting. It was a Griever but it wasn't like it normally was. This one was more equipped and it was mimicking the screams of people it had killed. That was when we all knew what we were in for.

"Head towards 8!" I harshly shouted towards the pack as Minho and I started to run along with everyone as we ran towards section 8 that was covered with vines.

"How the hell are we supposed to hide in these?" Newt asked with a confused look on his face.

"Underneath but be careful." I said as we all looked around as the sunlight was slowly fading. Even though we had each other we knew what was in store. We may not be making it out but none of us wanted to think about that.

"Grace look out!" Thomas shouted as Minho tackled me and moved me out of the way inches before a Griever would've struck. Teresa threw her knife at it as it stuck it's it's neck wounding it but not doing anything.

"Newt do something!" Teresa said as she threw more things at it as Newt grabbed vines and attempted to tie it's legs together but was only smacked away as he hit a wall. This was the first time I had felt defeated but I knew we were going down. That's when I saw something.

"Minho get it from underneath." I said as I pointed to the red glowing chest that was underneath the Griever. Minho shouted to Thomas as he said to throw him anything and what he caught was the spear. I've never been so horrified of losing someone as what I had felt in that moment. He had kissed my forehead and told me he loved me as he ran towards the Griever stabbing it in the chest as it screeched and then started to try and inject venom. It nearly missed Minho's face by two inches before Newt got its leg attached to the vines and moved it out of the way just before it got him. At that moment I heard a scream. But it wasn't one of us. It was someone else who was screaming for help. All the voice kept saying was PLEASE HELP ME. THERE DEAD ALL DEAD. PLEASE SOMEONE. Minho and I looked at each other as he ran over to me and eloped me into a hug and pulled me close as I heard the scream of death escape from the poor voices mouth. All I could do was sob as Minho sat on the ground with me and pulled me into him as I sobbed into his chest.

"It's okay. Don't worry I'm not going to let anything like that ever happen to you. I love you too much for that to happen." Minho said as he lifted my chin and kissed me on the lips.

"I trust you." I said as he held out his pinky and I intertwined mine with his and let out a small laugh.

"When we get out of here I want to marry you." Minho said as he looked into my eyes. It was surprising but not surprising as if I didn't want to marry him. But surprised that he said it first.

"I want to marry you as well." I said to Minho with a smile on my face as he grabbed my cheeks and pushed his lips against mine as he just smiled as he pulled away.

"It's a deal." I said with a laugh as we kissed once again underneath the moon light as I closed my eyes and just listened to the sounds inside the maze until I fell asleep lying in Minho's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 31 9
"π‘€π“Ž 𝒽𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 π’Ύπ“ˆ π“ˆπ‘œ π’»π“Šπ“π“ π‘œπ’» π“Žπ‘œπ“Š, 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 π’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ήπ“π“Ž 𝒸𝒢𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓉 π“‚π“Ž π‘œπ“Œπ“ƒ" Trapped in the Glade, Minho, and the other gladers...
95.6K 1.8K 20
"You bring good to my lonely life, honestly. It's hard for me to look into your eyes. When I say that I would be nothing without your love.I feel the...
1.1K 76 22
Ryan... She came to the glade the same way as all the other boys, but this time... It's different. She's different... Find out how in Another One of...
201K 3.3K 32
You are a runner and the only girl in the glade. Everyone is very protective of you. Minho has a huge crush on you and all the gladers tease him abou...