๐๐š๐›๐ฒ | ๐™…๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐˜ฟ๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™–๏ฟฝ...

By luvllissa

โSo today in psychology you get to raise a baby.โž - And that's how it all started... Sequel: ๐๐จ๐ฒ | ๐™…๐™–๐™˜๏ฟฝ... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
HEY
READ PLEASE

SIX

12.8K 266 349
By luvllissa

Pop!

The neck dislocated from the body, as it started to cry from the voice box it had everyone in the class that was left started to stare.

Talia screamed and put the baby back as she threw herself into Jack's arms, Ms. Bells walked over towards us with concern plastered on her face.

"What happened?" She wondered as I pointed to the baby that still was wailing, "She grabbed it by its fake weave."

"No, I didn't!" Talia protested

"You aren't in my class." Ms. Bells said, "leave the room please."

Talia looked at her like she was crazy, then slowly left Jack's grasp. "I'll see you at break baby." She kisses him and then walks out.

Ms. Bells rolled her eyes at the scene as she looked over our baby. I mean, the baby.

"Seems to have been broken." Ms. Bells frowned, "school is going to contact Talia's parents about this." She tells us.

"Wait what?" Jack was shocked, "why?"

"Take a wild guess why she broke the baby! Those things are expensive.." I say

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 25
สแดœแดกแด€ษดแด€ แด›แด‡ส€แด‡ษด สœแด€แด… ษดแดแด› ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡แด… แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ส€ สŸษชา“แด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€แด› แดษดแด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›. Sสœแด‡ สŸแด‡า“แด› สœแด‡ส€ สœแดแดแด‡แด›แดแดกษด แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ แด˜ส€แด‡แด„ษชแดแดœs แดษดแด‡s.sสœแด‡ ส€แด€ษด แด€แดกแด€ส า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœ...
15.5K 683 5
Hey meerasim fans , its my fanfiction about how murtsim will react after watching meerab.. I hope you enjoy it . give it a try :)
88.9K 2.5K 21
Being a pregnant Teen is hard. Having a pregnant best friend will make things easier. Right? Sequel: Following My Parent's Footsteps *Chapters has be...
18.5K 767 28
"๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’Š๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ, ๐’๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”...