TEN

I tried to look for Jack, not a sign of him anywhere in the school. I saw Talia but she was with a guy named George, they were holding hands and she was wearing his jacket. He pushed her up against the locker.

As they both began to laugh then kissed.

I rolled my eyes and walked in the other direction. Feeling a tad bad for Jack.

I walked towards the library as I see him sitting on a bean bag, he was passed out like he hadn't slept in 24hrs.

Oh, wait.

I walked over to him, jumping on the bean bag beside him, he woke up immediately. Rubbing his eyes he saw me first thing.

"Oh, just you." He grumbled in a sleepy voice.

"Wakey-wakey, Jack." I smiled

"Ugh." He groaned, "just five more minutes?" He pleaded

"We have to talk," I say in a more serious tone, now that got the kid's attention.

"About?" He looked fully awake now

"The baby," I paused, "our baby." I mentally gagged at what I said.

"Our baby?" He looked confused, "no, way. I have a girlfriend I can't be saying it's our fucking baby Y/N."

"This project is worth 50% of our mark for the whole class!" I said a little too loud since the librarian told us to keep it down.

"Sorry," I whispered to her as Jack rolled his eyes. "50% that's a little too much." He said.

"You're telling me," I mumbled

"Okay, So?"

"We half to act like a married couple with kids, Ms. Bells said..." I tell him.

"Oh boy," Jack replied with