Zack X Reader (Angels of deat...

By Sellanikon

Y'all already know what this is but aye in this one let's make you a badass! I don't own angels of death nor... More

Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap 10
Chap. 11
Heyy Im back
Chap 12
Chap 13
Next chapter
Chap 14
Chap 15

Chap 16

6.3K 197 251
By Sellanikon

It's weird being half asleep... you don't realize it until something is bothering you in the outside world. I don't remember much when I fell asleep but I clearly remember how I woke up.
I started feeling something shaking me, by the shoulder. But it wasn't enough to fully wake me up.... and that's when I felt it.
I felt fingertips going up my shirt, reaching for my right breast... at that point I was fully awake but I figure it's best to act like I'm sleeping. He started rubbing it with his thumb and squeezed hard! A slight moan came out of me.

"So you are awake... I'm not that stupid"

"Fine you caught me. But if you didn't shake me I'd still be asleep"

"Eh I didn't wanna do too much before waking you up"

"Just what were you trying to do?!"

"You talk too much"

"Your hand is on my tit wtf do you expe-"

He squeezed my tit again but more aggressive, clearly trying to shut me up.

"That hurt asshole"

"If that hurts then shut up... although I don't mind the moans, they're kinda hot"

I hit his shoulder

"Chill out crowbar, I'm just messing with you. But I do enjoy seeing you like this"

"Do you now?"

"Damn right"

"Hate to break it to you mister serial killer but I don't want to get raped"

"Fine, I'll have to make you enjoy it then"

"This should be fun"

As he's sitting legs straight against the wall I sit on his lap with his legs spreading apart mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 8.8K 22
It's smutty...πŸ–€ Zack x female reader based on the anime/game but I've skipped a lot of it to focus on the Zack and reader interactions... (and smut...
14.6K 398 33
(Y/N) just came back from her assignment. Only to learn that her old closest friend is to be executed, later that day. (Y/N) tries to put a plan to...
45.1K 1.4K 30
{Completed} You were sent to the hospital for what reason? It was because you saw people die. Simple as that. You are desperate to escape this place...
64.6K 2K 31
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 β†ͺ RUN You've awakened in what appears to be an old basement with amnesia after having passed out for god-knows-how long. Your first thoug...