𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 | 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘿𝙮𝙡𝙖�...

By luvllissa

❝So today in psychology you get to raise a baby.❞ - And that's how it all started... Sequel: 𝐁𝐨𝐲 | 𝙅𝙖𝙘�... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
HEY
READ PLEASE

FOUR

15K 317 754
By luvllissa

I get out of my seat, making my way towards Jack slowly like he's a serpent ready to strike. Feeling anxiety as it creeps up on me I begin to speak as I make my way into Jack's little group.

"Dude, of course, I'm into that, why wouldn't I?" Jack was basically yelling at his friend Finn.

"Heh-hey." I wave, slightly smiling.

His group of friends stop talking as they all look at me, I begin to feel awkward as they all stare like I'm a foreigner or not even from this planet.

"Ms. Bells said I'm partners with Jack..." I shyly look away.

"Oh, okay then." Jack gets off his chair, "See you after boys." He waves to his friends and walks with me up to the front where the babies are.

"Which one ya want?" Jack wonders as we look at all the fake babies 'sleeping' in their baby seats.

"I want that one." I point to the fair-skinned baby, "since it's not sleeping."

"Nice, let's name it Felicia."

"Okay.."

I didn't like the name at all but I guess I gotta go with whatever he says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2.8K 20
𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨...
4.5K 1K 9
𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙢 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙.
15.7K 590 13
and in the middle of chaos, there was you. 𝙟𝙚𝙛𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙛𝙚𝙢!𝙤𝙘 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 - ? © HADEROLOGY 2023
140 0 24
Your child hood friend leaves for a while and then your life turns up side down.Then when your family runs in to trouble he come's back to help. You...