Brokenly Strong

By blackspark270

"Kat" I said closing my eyes, remembering her. Her eyes, nose, lips, hair. "She is beautiful" He chuckled. Oo... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: SECRETS
Chapter 2: The Gang
chapter 4: SPY-MARE
CHAPTER 5: GROUP HUG
CHAPTER 6: MYSTERY GUY
CHAPTER 7: NIGHT'S BEAUTY
CHAPTER 8:WIERD CUTS
CHAPTER 9: SURPRISE
CHAPTER 10: Disaster
CHAPTER 11: Glimpses Of Past
CHAPTER 12: SHATTERED PAST
CHAPTER 13: LACE HEARTLESS

Chapter 3 : BAD DREAMS

27 3 0
By blackspark270

Kat's POV:

"COME DOWN, FOOD IS READY" I called beating the back of a plate with a spoon. They all came and sat at their place. I served them then said "before you start, I want to say, I am not a great cook. So, if you don't like it or if I have messed up With the ingredients, I want you to plaster a fake smile on your handsome face and say 'wow, it's very delicious. You are the greatest cook ever known'. So now you may proceed." I ended with a smile.

Before my speech, they looked so happy and eager to eat but after my speech, they looked scared.

"Umm Alex, why don't you start? You are the one winning like a baby for food" Seb said.

"Umm..." Alex looked at the plate "s-sure" he picked up his spoon. "God bless me" he prayed looking up,then took the first bite. Everyone was looking at him including me with fingers crossed.He chewed cautiously.

He looked at me "wow it's delicious. You are the greatest cook ever I have met." He said cautiously. The colour drained from my face. Oh no, I screwed up. He said exactly the same words I have said earlier.

"N-no problem, I will make instant noodles instead." I said walking toward him. I was about to take his plate when he said "wait!!" I looked at him.

"I was serious. It is delicious. I was just messing up with you"
"
"Do you really like it?"I asked Alex but Neel answered "yes. It is delicious" he said casually talking another bite. I louse my breath which I doesn't aware of that I was holding.

Everybody started to eat. They even complemented me including Tracey. It was the first time I heard his voice.

"Won't you going to eat?" Jake asked. "Yeah" I replied then hit Alex in his head.

"Woah, what was that for?" He asked messaging his head.

"That was for messing up with me" I replied then went to serve my plate.

"Remind me, never to mess with our wild cat" Jake commented. Everybody started to laugh.

***

I was running in a black corridor. Everywhere is black. There was rooms at both side of the corridor but I didn't dare to go in any room. I was running for my dear life. I certain intervals I would have looked back. A we'll build guy wearing all black and a black mask was following me. He had a knife in his hand. He was just slowly walking toward me and saying "you can't run away from me Kathy Dear." He said like he is talking to a baby. Hearing this, I started to run even faster but my speed was getting slower and slower. He stretched his hand to grab my hair. He was just inches apart when the scene change.

Now, I was in a closet shaking vigorously. I put my hand on my mouth to hush my voice and loud breathing. From the crack of the closet I saw the same well built guy with a knife looking for me. "You can't hide from me, baby. Come out!" He said in a baby voice. "You can't run away from me Kathy Dear" he said again. A sob escaped from my mouth. I immediately put my hand on my mouth. From the crack I saw he tightened his grip on the knife and was walking slowly toward me. I started to shake more. No No No, this can't be happening. He opened the closet with other hand. "There you are" he smirked but my focus was on the knife in his hand. "You had sent me to jail, now you have to face the consequences" he said sing songly Swinging the knife to hit my forehead. "NOOOO"

I sat up completely soaked in sweat. I was panting heavily. My heart was so fast that in any second it would had leaped out from my skin. The man and the knife was still visible in front of my eyes.

A loud BAM broke the picture. The door of my room opened and the lights were led on. The boys entered the room with worried, fear, confusion faces. I looked around and find myself in an unfamiliar room. All the memories came back and realisation hit me that I am living with them now.

The boys came near me forming a semicircle.

"Are you all right?" Jake asked. Concern was dripping from his voice. I can't able to believe on my voice so I just nodded.

"I don't think you are fine. You are still shaking" Tracey said in his dark hushed voice. "You are sweating too" Alex pointed. I roamed my hand on my forehead and find some water droplets. Nicholas (Nick) handed me a glass of water. I drank it in one go then handed it to Nick.

These nightmares were common for me. From the last two years, each and every night I got these nightmares. I always woke up screaming. These dreams were always the same like someone is chasing me and I am running from it. This getting up from nightmares with screaming had become a part of my night rituals.

"I-I am f-fine now. S-sorry I disturbed you. You can go now. Thanx". I said with a voice which still reflected a light fear in them. I wanted my medicines. "Are you sure you are fine?" Ryan asked suspeciously. "Y-yeah" I said trying to put a smile. "Guys you should go back to sleep." Neel ordered shoving away the guys. I was grateful for that to Neel. I waited for them to exit the room and close the door so that I can take my medicines. I saw Ryan said something to Neel and he nodded. Neel came back in my room and closed the door behind him. He sat down on my bed beside me. He roamed his  hand on his super cool brown hair and said "wanna talk about it?"

***

Neel's POV:

"Are you sure you are fine?" Ryan asked. "Y-yeah" Kat replied with a smile which failed to hide her fear which surely said she was not fine. "Guys, you should go back to sleep" I said guiding the guys out of her room. They were still not convinced. I nodded at them indicating everything is fine. It was a big surprise to me that they only knew her from this morning and got so much attached to their wild cat.

Yeah, after her abundant building incident, we refer to her as wild cat. The boys talk about the incident and her action especially Jake. They were thrilled. They were more thrilled when they finally met her. The concern for her was visible in everybody's eyes.

"I think you should talk to her bro"Ryan said. I nodded and got in her room closing the door behind. She froze. I felt her curious eyes on me but I ignored it and sat beside her roaming my hand on my hair.
I guess I do it often when I am nervous or frustrated.

"Wanna talk about it?"I asked finally meeting her eyes. She looked at me with her gorgeous big green eyes. "No" she turned her eyes down."I-I mean, I am fine. You should take rest too" she said meeting my eyes with a desperate convincingly smile to not ask about it.

I am a gang leader. I have came across many manipulative persons who are good at lying or who are hiding something. With her I felt something is wrong. She is not like what she pretends. There is much to the story. I can't get my answers by questioning her. She is way much stubborn and this is not the right time to ask her. Ok, I think one question will not harm. "What's your last name?"
"I don't have any"

Ok such straight forward answer. " How old are you?" I asked.

She looked at me blankly."are you interogetting me? I am not your  f*cking prisoner."she snapped. "I am 17 years old. I am tired. I want to sleep. Good night" she said and lied down on her bed, her back was facing me. I remained rooted there replaying what just happened. She turn d toward me "are you going to sleep or just sit there and daydream?" I got up ready to leave the room when she stopped me by holding my hand. I turned to look at her "you know, you can sleep here today" she said in her original composed voice but still her eyes displayed that she is still frightened by her nightmare. I jumped on her bed, slide under the sheet, switch off the light and said "good night".

***

Kat's POV:

I stir from my sleep but there was a barrier which prevented me to do so. I opened my eyes slowly and came face to face with the most handsome beautiful inocent face in the world. He was sleeping peacefully. A strong urge came in me to touch his face, to slide the bangs from his face but I resist it. I broke my gaze from him and started to sit back but failed due to a weight around my waist. I fall on that handsome body. He instantly pulled me towards him and tightened his grip around my waist. My face was so close to his handsome sleeping face. I took some to admire him this time. His brown locks were covering his forehead. He looked so peaceful. I stretched my hand and slide his looks to the side. A small smile spread over his face. I froze. Is he really sleeping or making me a fool? I pulled my hand back still staring at him. "I don't know but I was loving what you were doing" he said with that smile and closed eyes. Now I am 100% sure he is awake. I reached my back toward my waist and pulled his hand slightly open to get out of his hold. I was half way and getting successful when he tightened his grip again. "Don't go please. I want to sleep" he said sleepily pulling me closer. An I now a side pillow? I sigh and relaxed in his hold. That stupid smile again came to his face. "Only for 5 mins" I said strongly. His smile grew bigger. He snuggle his face more into me.

"Kat do you know where Neel is?" Alex came into the room opening the door. M eband Neel pulled out immediately and sat at the bed like nothing had happened.

"Did he don't know there is a word called knock" Neel murmured under his breath roaming his hand on his hair.

"I think I interrupted something" Alex said looking back and forth between us. "I am leaving" Alex smirked and started to leave the room but Neel interrupted "you have already interrupted dipsh*t" he said getting out of the bed walking toward him. I felt heat  on my face.

"Talk a*shat" with that both went out of my room. I went to bathroom, did my usual routine then headed to kitchen to make breakfast.

***

"Where are you going?" Neel asked. "To my job" I replied. We were in the drawing room. To go out we have to pass that room. The rest of the boys were on the sofa, ceiling in front of TV. Seb was not there. "You are not going" Neel said standing up from the sofa.

"Why?" I asked holding my hand in front of me. "Because I said so" he said folding his hand in front of him. "And why should I follow your words?" I asked glaring at him. "Because you are living under my roof"

"Oh, OK" I said,turned and went to my room. "Where are you going?" He asked again. "To get out from under the roof." I said climbing the stairs. I went straight to my room and start packing. I am not going to live with a person who throws order. The door of my room open at entered Neel followed by other boys.

"Why are you doing this?"Neel asked. "You are getting a roof, food, and if you want we can provide you with luxuries. We had enough so why you want to go back to your waitress job?" He asked. How did he know about my job?

"Are you want to buy me with luxuries?" I asked.

"No, he doesn't meant that. He just-" Jake started but I cut him.

"He just what? Huh?" I barked. "Kat-" Alex said but I stop him by showing my hand. I took a deep breath and sat on the bed. "You all want to know why I want to do that job. Right?" I asked, they nodded. "The answer is I want to be independent. I don't want to depend on anyone. Dependence is helpless. You all can provide me with luxuries, no doubt but I can to provide myself with luxuries. I don't want some other person to do something for me which I can do myself. I want to be just independent. I don't want to stuck here or a burden on you"

"You are not a burden. I always wanted a sister. When Neel send you are living with us I thought I got a sister I thought I got a sister." Jake said with a frown.

"Yeah and I thought we will going to become best friend. Remember the conversation at your house remember the conversation at your house." Alex said.

"You are the first girl who officially become a part of our gang. Ok,not the gang but our family. I first thought you were seb's another boy but when I saw you Neel backing up for you I know that you are a special person. I accepted you as a big sister at that instant." Nick said with tear filled eyes. Tracey hugged him from the back. I look down a shame that I hurt them.

"I-I am sorry I hurt you. I know I am not a burden to you. Sorry I said that" I said and looked at them. "But you have to see my reasons too" I said and again looked down. There was silent in the room.

"By the way how do you know about my waitress job?" I ask and Caught Neel off guard. "I-I.."he said and scratch his neck. "I...kinda... Followed you when you dumped me and hop on the bus." A light blush spread over his face. As soon as the blush came, it was gone. Am I  seeing things or it was real? "you dumped Neel? When? What? How? Do you know each other before the building incident?" Nick asked excitedly.

"Yeah, do you remember the blue scarf?" Ryan asked. Everybody's eyes went wide from the realisation. Neel rolled his eyes. "But I still didn't get how this bus thing get in between?" Ryan wondered. "You don't have to know dipsh*t" Neel snapped. "Oh, come on Neel, we are waiting for some cheesy incidents." Alex said poking at his side. They were all teasing Neel.  They were not acting let ke Neel was their leader. They were like best friend or best brothers teasing each other. They all had forgot about our quarrel. I was giggling at their behaviour. They had surrounded Neel and were begging indirectly to tell his story. I was enjoying the seen. My giggle automatically frozed when his eyes fell on me. I gulped silently and took my laptop bag. Other's eyes also shifted toward me to see where Neel's attention is. "I- do you know guys that I have two jobs, one as a waitress and other as a library volunteer. So for your sake I will quit the waitress job but I will not quit the library job." I said the last part very strictly. "Is that clear?" I asked looking at Neel. He looked at me for sometime then said" fine" I squeaked and hugged Neel. He froze. Oops. "Thank you" I said and pulled back. He was still frozed at his place. "I am going bye" I said and rushed downstairs. I have a wierd tendency to hug people when I got excited.  control k control.

--------

finally I updated next chapter. The next chapter will be funny. So stay tuned for next chapter.

Don't forget to-

Vote

Comment

Share

Good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...