Kidnapped by Harry styles

Von Harry_style_is_mybae

Harry styles a 21 years old leader of the most dangerous gang in the world fall in love with Rose a 18 years... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
12

Chapter 9

1.7K 18 15
Von Harry_style_is_mybae

Today is the day we are finally going back home to visit my family and friends cuz I really miss them. I woke up at 6:30 because I was really excited so i couldn't really sleep so I laid in bed for 8:45 I was just staring at Harry he looked so cute when he is asleep I didn't want to wake him up so I just let him sleep, he looked like and angel,  if you see him sleeping you wouldn't guess that he is the leader of the most dangerous gang in this country.

When it was finally nine o'clock I decided to wake Harry up. I hugged him and started kissing him all over his face he started smiling and opened his eyes lazily. " good morning babe" " good morning kitten, how long have you been staring at me" " not long maybe about three hours" I said trying to look serious " oh yeah" " yap" I giggled " okay we should go eat breakfast and then will get ready to go visit you family" " okay" I said getting out of bed we went downstairs. "okay so what do you want to eat for breakfast kitten" " I don't know whatever you want" " how about pancakes" " okay" Harry started making the pancakes, he is really really hot but he looks even hotter when he's working on something I just couldn't stop looking at him  he's back was so hot and all theses tattoos he had holy crash " you like what your seeing baby" he said smirking "hell yeah" I said as a walked up behind him and hugged him from the back. Then he turned around and kissed me I kissed him back his lips were so yummy I don't know how to explain this but I think they taste really good. Harry finished cooking we ate breakfast and started getting ready.

( my outfit)

( my makeup)

We finished getting ready and drove to our town, the car ride was so boring we had to be in a car for 5 hours. We drove for 3 hours and then stopped for a little break and because I had to use the bathroom after I was done we went back to the car and drove for 2 more hours. We finally arrived to our town I was so excited to see my parents, Paulina and Colby, the neighbourhood was so quiet and empty there was no kids playing outside, we got out of the car and went to my house " are you coming with me" I asked Harry " no it's okay I'm going to my house you can spend this week with your family I will see you around though okay" " okay love you" I said kissing his lips " love you too baby bye" Harry left to his house I wanted up to my house door and knocked on it, my mom opened the door she looked so Sad but then she saw me, started crying and hugged me tightly I hugged her back " oh my god your here I can't believe my eye" " mom I'm okay don't worry" " sweetie come in" I walked in my dad was coming down the stairs he saw me and just ran up to me and  hugged me tightly " I missed you so much rose I'm so glad you okay" " how are you both I missed you" " we are doing great now that we know your okay" " okay since your back let's have some family time how about that" my dad said smiling at me " sure" me and my mom replied, we spent the rest of the day together we went out for dinner and then we had a movie night it was a very fun night, I also told them that after this week is over I have to go back with Harry, I told them that he was really nice and sweet towards me and that he treats me like a princess and I love him, they were in a shock that he is the Leader of the most dangerous gang in this country and he is nice to me. The next morning I told my parents that I want to go hangout with Paulina and Colby because I missed them so much, I changed into my outfit and went over to their house.

( my outfit and makeup )

Colby opened the door and just hugged me tightly " rose oh my god I missed you so much, thank god your okay did they hurt you" " Colby come down I'm okay they didn't hurt me Harry is actually very nice to me and I miss you too" " that's good" " is Paulina home" I asked looking around the house " yes she's upstairs" we walked up stairs and when she saw me she ran up to me and did the same thing everybody did when they first saw me and Said that she missed me. " do you guys want to have a pool party" Colby Asked " hell yeah" " I'm going to put my swimsuit on" Paulina said going back into her room" I'm going to go get mine". I went home grabbed my swimsuit went to her house got changed and went in the pool.

( my swimsuit)

(Paulina swimsuit )

We played volleyball and had lots of fun we made BBQ and it was delicious. Paulina also told me about her new boyfriend Corey and how sweet he is to here, she called him so he can come over so we can meet. He came over and let me tell you this he is really cute but not as cute as Harry though. After the pool party was over and we were done swimming we got out of the pool cleaned everything up , then I said goodbye and went to my house to hangout with my family we hanged out for the rest of the night till like 12:00 o'clock, I felt sleepy so I said goodnight and went to sleep, l wanted to call Harry before I go to bed. " hello" " hey kitten how are you doing?" " I'm doing great, how about you?" " I miss you very much babygirl" " me too babe" " I want to see you tomorrow, will go out for dinner how about that?" " yeah sure" " okay kitten now go to sleep you sound sleepy goodnight" " goodnight I love you" " I love you too kitten bye" " bye" I hanged up and went to sleep.

( my pjs)

A note please read:
Hey Guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter so i won't be able to write anymore chapters for now because I'm going to an overnight camp for two weeks but I promise that when I first come back I will finish this fanfiction. all the love

-MZ❤️💕💕

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.3K 346 27
16 year old Louis Tomlinson is alone in the world. His parents left him over two years ago and now he is left fending for himself. Now he survived by...
331K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
24K 862 100
Y/N is an 18 years old girl . Niall and Harry fell in love with her . who will she choose and what will happen when the other is not chosen . will he...
48.5K 817 33
25 boys? Love? One Direction? Kidnapping? Heart break? And lots of kissing, this is Maddy Fith's life. After living with her crazy aunt for too long...