The Unexpected Prime (On Hiat...

Od Unami_20

A Wolftacon that once had many of her kind until killed to extinction until Team Prime rescues her from Megat... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note II and Illustration
Chapter 8
Authors Note III
Chapter 9
Author's Note 4
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
~Intermission~
Chapter 18
Chapter 19/20
Chapter 21+22
Chapter 23 + 24
For the Future
Chapter 25

Chapter 2

351 7 5
Od Unami_20

     When I woke up, I felt pain throughout my body. Tubes were linked to me flowing with energon. Around me was an enormous amount of space. Equipment for ground bridging, medical, physical and tech were in certain areas in this location. Surrounding the structure was rock. It seems like I'm in a secret base of someone's. I didn't notice that humans were playing a technology game on their small monitor on the higher level of the base. Bumblebee was observing my health levels since probably their medic is on an errand. No one else was in the base, so I assumed the rest were on a mission. I struggled getting up, bumblebee heard me and put me back down. 

I said "Why are you helping me when I tried to kill you?"

He made a few beeping noises which meant "I know megatron was using you and your pack as a weapon."

Bumblebee beeped three times, he said "What is your name?"

"I-I don't have a designation or name as you call it" I stammered. He was thinking of a name for me, Bumblebee put a servo to his chin with a thinking expression using his eyebrows. I thought about telling Bumblebee the truth that I did have a designation before arriving on earth but it was better this way, there was too much pain behind it.

Bumblebee beeped a couple of minutes, " How about the name, Silver, for your shining features?"

I considered the new designation, 'Yes, I didn't sound as similar to the one before since it was more mech than femme but its better than being called those cannibalistic designations the decepticons used to refer to you.' "Hm..Silver, has a good ring to it..Silver" I answered back to him.

Then a signal popped up on the monitor, then out came a voice, "Bumblebee open the groundbridge, we are returning to base." It sounded familar almost like family.

Bee rushed over to the groundbridge controls and pulled the lever down that opened the bridge with a beautiful stream of blue, light and dark greens, with a hint of purple in the mix. Out came running through was a red, blue and silver mech with a few cubes of energon and also a orange and white mech who seemed old for a war, and then skidded in a blue and silver femme with a sliver of pink on her helm while a big and thromping mech came waltzing in. All were carrying few cubes of energon in their servos, the ground bridge swiftly closed behind them. The squadron placed their cubes at the other end of the room, exhausted from their mission. The red and blue mech was the dear Optimus that I had once stood beside long ago, the others I've only seen on the news during the war on cybertrons falling days. 

Bee went to Optimus and far from my audio shot to listen in, it seemed that Bee was talking to Optimus and he seemed to be agreeing to then gazing at me during moments in their conversation. Optimus finally gave a nodd to Bee and Bumblebee came over to my sided once again.

"I spoke to Optimus if he would allow you to join our team, he agreed upon only one condition; that you would stay as my partner for surveillance purposes only if you wouldn't mind Silver?" he told me a little blushing as he finished.

I seemed a bit shocked to his request, it has been awhile since I've been in the comfort of an actual team and of new allegiance. Before with the pack, we only stood together since we had no where else to go to but with each other. I had two brothers and a sister back on cybertron many Vorns (83 earth years) before war was even a thought in the minds of the early cybertronians, we were all forged around the time of the golden age so of course many of us were different than the rest. 

He looked normal for the second oldest of us four, while we looked as of failed experiments. He left to live among the rest of cybertron's people, the two remaining told me to leave him as he be. I was too stubborn to leave him, I took off toward the early stages of the cities where he now lived, Iacon. I lived in the sonic canyons like the rest of our unusual species on cybertron so I had to make my way to Kaon and across the badlands to arrive to Iacon. I made it to Iacon in only 5 solar cycles (1 earth day), wasn't that bad since i didn't stop for breaks. I pondered at the buildings and sites, while not noticing the glares and disgusted faceplates of the mechs and femmes looking down at me. 

I did bump into him, he was on his way to the newly established hall of records by Alpha Trion for some research on a topic. As we walked, I told him how our siblings were doing. He asked how our younger sister, Riot was doing since he knew she was very frail. She was fine I told him as was our oldest brother, Bin. While we walked he saw the stares and reactions and whispers of the people we pasted, he was upset that I was being judged for my frame design presuming my class to be servant. 

''What is that?' 'Shouldn't that creature be in a lab somewhere' 'Why was Steel walking with it?' 'Should we warn the primes of this beast roaming the streets of Iacon with no leash?'' Were the whispers I heard ignoring them the whole way. My brother sent me back to the sonic canyons right after those comments and the threat of the Primes investigating, he told me he would find a way to end this judgement of class. I just smiled, after a deca-cycle (3 earth weeks) went by when I heard news that my brother was caught up in some small rallying group in Kaon somewhere. 

We stayed away for some time about another vorn (83 earth years) since we finally got word of the Primes deaths and disappearances to then more establishments and new laws being installed over the years, I went to Iacon since I was losing track of how much time cybertron was changing around the Sonic Canyons. I headed toward the Hall of Records to catch up with the recent events when I heard a loud crash of datapads. I turned to see behind me was a data clerk on his knees fumbling to grab the fallen pads from the floor. I went up to him and grabbed with my jaws two pads and handed them to the clerk, he was small but not skinny just the good amount of small. He had two blue optics staring into mine, grinned and grabbed the two pads from my muzzle. 'Thank you' he said. 'No problem, anything to help here go smoother' I responded. 

He smiled, 'My name is Orion Pax, sorry if I bothered you from your searching.' He had a nice calm soothing vocalizer, I was about to answer when I remembered. I didn't have a designation yet since we lived out in the Sonic Canyons for quite some time, never had the thought of needing it up until the recent change in times. Bin and Riot had their designations because they were given to them by some friends they knew long ago that lived in cities like the early Vos and Tarn. I hadn't meet anyone living outside the sonic canyons but my brother, Orion noticed my hesitance. 'I presume you don't have one little one' he said. Yes, at that time I was still a pup a growing sparkling. Orion looked at my frame features from my eyes to my shimmering metallic skin like fur, 'I'll present you as Slick, hows that little one?' he asked with a chuckle. 'That sounds like a wonderful designation Orion, THANK YOU!' I said happily to then jumping at him with a hug. 

I had a name, ever since I was forged during the golden age I had finally been given a designation by a friendly data clerk from the hall of records in Iacon named Orion Pax. 

Coming back to the present, I looked at bee as a grown wolftacon. "I would love to stay as your partner bee, as a part of team Prime." I responded with a smile. 

Optimus noticed my smile and took it as a sign of my agreement, "Autobots, I have been asked if our new guest shall be staying with us. It has come to my decision to consider allowing our guest to become apart of Team Prime." he announced guiding a hand toward me in the medbay. I noticed I still had some armour left on me so I steadily took it off to see under an insignia of the decepticons, I had forgotten they had done that before placing the armor. Then I heard loud stomping in the room to realize that arcee was stomping up to Optimus, I turned toward their attention forgetting about the insignia.

Arcee shocked said "What, are you going to let a traitor just sign up like that with no question Optimus!!?? You might not know what that creature has in store for us that we might not know about!!!???"

Offended I interrupted, "Wouldn't you like to know, I'll gladly tell you what I'm capable of. The only threat I am to you is that I can shapeshift, nothing threatening about it Arcee so lay off." All the autobots stood still in shock including the human children somewhat involved, all except Optimus Prime looking at me annoyed as if it was meant to be a secret.

"Why aren't you surprised Optimus!!??" said Arcee sounding upset.

"I have been with wolftacons more than you. I have known their species well over the years on cybertron with megatron before his declaration of war. These wolftacons were my allies and some my dear friends, they can be trustworthy." said Optimus having his hand pointing at me with beauty.

"How can we trust someone who wears their symbol!!!" Arcee said in anger. I got up from the platform I was recovering on, I took off the tubes and I walked toward Arcee.

"What do you have against me Arcee?! Why don't you trust me?!!!" I said getting closer to her slowly, aggravated by her response.

"Well for starters you joined the decepticons, and tried to kill us!" responded Arcee harshly pushing her face into my snout.

"Well I was forced to join! It's not like I had a choice or they would've killed me and.....my pack." I said calming down.

"I agree with Optimus...because it wasn't her fault she was found and misused by the decepticons, if you were captured they would've somewhat done the same to you aboard their ship." said Ratchet next to the newly supplied load of energon, with a expression of satisfaction about his decision. Everyone now was looking back at Optimus for his decision, Optimus said with a voice of a savior "It has been decided that Silver shall be our new recruit of the autobots under careful supervision." I sighed in relief of his choice for me instead of against me. (Of course he would let me since we were like brother and sister back then

Bumblebee beeped about seven times, Optimus said "Well said bumblebee, I understand that you trust Silver enough to be a faithful member and partner to you."

"Very well, Congratulations Silver, welcome to the team. Don't regret it." said Arcee stubbornly.

So Bee showed me around the base, where he likes to hang out alone sometimes, the energon storage room, the recreation room, and finally the roof. Once the elevator made it to the top I saw the most beautiful sight in all my time on cybertron, the sight of so many stars in the skies of the galaxy. Each glimmering its light and color miles away from each other, some suns, and some maybe even planets. But I knew one thing, I would be up there some day...some day. We would restore cybertron with the allspark and all wolftacons along side cybertronian alike would begin anew. I sat down near the edge of the roof and bee sat beside me.

"What will happen when we restore cybertron and the records containing all my ancestors information would be seen and my species will go extinct again? What will they see me as?" I asked Bee a little concerned of the future.

Bumblebee beeped a lot that i lost track of how many but I understood every single word, " 'There are mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve. But who we are and why we are here are not among them, those answers we carry inside.' Thats what Optimus told me  when I asked a simliar question like that." He rubbed the back of his helm as I smiled from the quote.

I thought about that for a long time, we went back down the elevator with so many thoughts running through my mind. When we got off the elevator, Bee told me he would take me to a park with humans to explain to me how to interact with humans when I shapeshifted. 

Sorry if this was too long for ya, more chapters will be written!! I'll keep you all updated with more chapters!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.2K 442 31
Life as many knew it was simple, life as very few knew was chaotic and one wrong choice away from the end of the world. Following the path her father...
225K 6.7K 43
After the failed attempt at obtaining the All Spark and the fall of Megatron, Barricade is having second thoughts on being part of Starscream's reven...
83K 2.2K 32
TFP. this is a OC/Jazz love story. The OC is the daughter of Optimus Prime, who was kidnapped by Megatron and than sent off of Cybertron and was the...
21.3K 722 34
Lisa and Sam has survived high school, college and now they face the real world. The duo move to D.C in an apartment along with Carly the new additi...