My Sister's Baby Momma

By basicbitz

Stacie is Beca's Friend with Benefits. Things are going fine until Stacie's two older sisters, Chloe and Aubr... More

My FWB
Party time
Positive
Oh Baby
The Middle Sister
How it Started
Bath Time
The Dance
The Grinch
Our First Date
Seeing Red
New Priorities
You didn't
Plans Change
Moving on
Happy Birthday
Its Normal
The Fight
Blast from the Past
Wake up
Hear Me
Goodbye Barden High

Kicking into the New Year

1.2K 25 8
By basicbitz

Beca's POV

I wake up being repeatably whacked by a pillow. I flip over onto my stomach and cover the back of my head as it continues. "Dude what the fuck!" I yell as Stacie proceeds to hit me. "Screw you!" She yells hitting me harder. I finally flip over and grab the pillow from her. She grits her teeth and pulls the pillow out of my hand before pushing me onto my back. She straddles me and hits me a few more times.

"Why are you hitting me!?" I yell covering my face. She grunts and hits me again. Has she gone crazy? I finally flip her onto her back and pin her hands over her head. She huffs and turns her head away, taking deep breaths. After she seems to have calmed down I slowly remove my hands and sit up.

"Sooo what was that?" I ask rolling off of her. Stacie glares at me. Am I in trouble? "Seriously? I was just sleeping." I huff running my hand through my hair. Stacie's eyes narrow. "Yeah, seemed like you were having a great dream." She bites back, pointing to my crotch. I follow where she is pointing and notice I have an erection. "Sooo I was having a wet dream and that made you mad?" I ask tilting my head to the side. Stacie rolls her eyes and sits up to fully face me.

"You know you mumble in your sleep?" She says with a glare. I shrug and narrow my eyes at her. "Sooo?" I carefully say. Stacie narrows her eyes and crosses her arms. "You said Chloe's name!" She yells. I stare at her for a second before I start to bust up laughing. "Beca these pregnancy hormones are making me very unstable. I will murder you, and do it slowly." She says back seriously. I stop laughing and wipe a tear from my eye.

"Baby I wasn't having a sex dream about your sister." Stacie opens her mouth to argue but I put my finger over her lip. "I was dreaming... um that we were having sex on the counter. I noticed earlier it was a good height and yeah. It was great and you were moaning." I say with a wink, Stacie rolls her eyes at me. "And I said Chloe's name because she walked in on us and scared the shit out of me." I explain. Stacie studies me for a second before we start laughing.

"You thought I was having a sex dream about Chloe?" I say with a laugh. Stacie blushes and looks away. "Baby you are the one I want now." I whisper crawling on top of her. I slowly kiss her for reassurance. "You're the only one who gets me this hard." I whisper grinding against her. She moans and bites her lip. "You're the only one I love." I finally say. Her eyes snap to mine. "I love you Stacie. Only you." I tell her. I have no idea where that came from but its true. I love Stacie. Wow.

"Beca... I love you too." She says back. I can't contain my smile. I lean down and capture her lips. It quickly gets heated and I make myself comfy between her long legs. She leans up to throw my shirt off. I smirk as she lets her hand trail down from my chest to my hip. I slowly unbutton her pajama top. When the last button pops open she sits up so I can ease it off her shoulders. I'm glad she didn't wear a bra and enjoy the sight of her perfect boobs.

I slowly kiss down her body. I want to try something different. Stacie watches as I move down her body. I smirk as I kiss her hip bones. She arches towards me. Finally I reach her waist. I slowly hook my hand in her pants and underwear before pulling them off. Stacie helps kick them off and I settle between her legs.

I move Stacie's legs to over my shoulders. She watches curiously with a lustful gaze. I kiss her left thigh first, then I work my way to the right. She jumps when I nip on her thigh. I chuckle and look up at her while sticking my tongue out. I take a long lick and Stacie moans, letting her head fall back. I repeat the motion a few times.

Next I try swirling my tongue around her clit. Stacie moans even louder and bucks her hips. I smirk and use one arm to steady her while my using my other hand to start circling her clit. I move my mouth her her waiting entrance and thrust in as hard as I can. Stacie threads her fingers through my hair as she bucks her hips. "Beca don't you dare stop. That feels so fucking good." She says arching her back. I speed up and Stacie is bucking uncontrollably. Finally she comes hard.

I smirk and kiss back up her body. She gives me a lazy smile . "Was that okay? I never did that before..." I hesitantly say. Stacie laughs and pulls me down to a kiss. "That was... really good. Wow. I would have never known that was your first time." She says when we pull away. I can't help but to swell up with pride.

"I shouldn't have said that. Don't need your ego to get any bigger." Stacie teases tapping my forehead. I chuckle and kiss her again. My hand lightly caresses her breasts and she moans and arches up. I sit up and squeeze her left boob again, getting the same response. "My goodies are really sensitive now." Stacie says with a blush. I smile and squeeze again making her moan. I wonder if I could get her off just from playing with her boobs.

"Beca I swear to Go-" She starts before I cut her off by lightly running my hand over the underside of her boobs. She moans loudly before giving me a mischievous grin. Stacie flips me onto my back and glares at me. "It isn't nice to tease." She says trying her best to look serious. "Excuse me? I just got you off." I deadpan back. Stacie continues to glare at me before she suddenly impales herself on my dick. I moan and grab her hips. "God you always feel amazing." I moan out. She smirks before rolling her hips in a steady rhythm.

She keeps changing her hip movements and it feels so good. She varies from slow circular movements to hard fast riding. I grab her breasts and start to thrusts up. The moan I get is deafening. We both finish hard a second later. Stacie collapses on my chest and I hold her close to me. "Nice job." She says kissing my cheek. I laugh and snuggle into her neck. "The pleasure was all mine." I smirk back. We cuddle up into bed and fall into a deep sleep seconds later.

Stacie's POV

The next day I wake up first. I smile at Beca still in a deep sleep. I quickly get dressed and walk out to the living room. Aubrey gives me a bright smile from the stove where she is cooking.

"Morning, hope the baby is hungry." She says with a bright smile. On cue my stomach growls. We both chuckle as I sit at the table. Aubrey drops three stacks of french toast in front of me. I dig in without hesitation. She smiles as she grabs her own. Chloe comes stumbling in looking like a zombie. "Geez Chloe, you okay?" Aubrey asks. Chloe slowly nods.

"Totes, just some noises woke me up last night." She says avoiding all eye contact. My eyes widen and I roughly swallow my pancakes. "Sorry." I mutter. Aubrey glances between us until she realizes what we meant. "Oooo. Ew." She adds wrinkling her nose. "Seriously, sorry. Forgot we aren't at my house." I add feeling guilty... did I say my house? Chloe takes my hand in hers and looks at me. "Really its okay." Chloe says with a bright smile. I slowly nod realizing she is being sincere.

Finally I can hear my girlfriend shuffling around in our room. She emerges and greets everyone. Aubrey hands her a stack of french toast which she eagerly accepts. "Morning." She says to my sisters before turning to kiss my cheek. "Hey babe." I smile as she digs into her food.

"So what are the plans for the day?" She asks glancing between me and my sisters. I shrug and look at Chloe and Aubrey. "We usually just cook a bunch of food and relax." Chloe says with a shrug. I nod in agreement. "New Years here isn't very crazy." I add. Beca nods as she swallows some of her food. "What do you normally do Beca?" Aubrey asks. Beca chuckles as she shoves more food in her mouth.

"We have a huge party." She says with a smirk. Aubrey narrows her eyes at Beca while Chloe chuckles. The day goes by quickly. We sit around and make a ton of food. Beca is extra attentive to me and constantly makes sure I'm not over doing it. I can see the small smiles on my sisters' faces every time. Once it hits about 10:30 we settle around the living room and watch the New Years specials. Beca and I share the couch with her spooning me from behind.

"So when are you two going to find out the gender?" Chloe asks with a smile grin. I look back at Beca who bites her lip. "We actually haven't decided if we want to know." I say with a shrug. Chloe huffS and looks down. "It is so much harder to shop without knowing." She pouts. I laugh and look at Beca. "Its kinda fun to make it a surprise, but at the same time it would be nice to narrow down names and stuff." She says with a frown.

"Babe we haven't even talked about names yet." I tease. Beca rolls her eyes. "I already thought of plenty." She smirks. I narrow my eyes at her. "Anddd you didn't want to share?" I ask. Beca shakes her head. "Well not yet. I'm still debating." She says with a teasing smile. I roll my eyes. We snuggle against the couch again until the clock strikes midnight.

I turn and see Beca affectionately looking at me. I lean in and press a soft kiss to her lips. She smiles and leans her forehead against mine. "Happy New Year." She whispers before reaching down to gently press her hand over my stomach. "Happy New Year Baby." She coos to my stomach. Suddenly there is a light tap where her hand is.

Both our eyes widen as we look at my stomach. "Woah! What was that?" Beca asks crawling down my body until her head is above my stomach. My sisters curiously glance over. "I think... I think the baby just kicked." I whisper holding my stomach. Beca's hands rest on top of mine. "Can you make it happen again?" She asks excidably. I open my mouth to respond but there is another small kick. "Wowww." Beca says with a big smile.

"Everything okay?" Chloe asks noticing Beca staring at my stomach. "The baby is kicking." I yell. My sisters nearly tackle each other to get to my stomach. "Isn't it soon for the kicking to start." Aubrey asks. I shrug and let my gaze fall on Beca who is still watching my stomach much like my sisters. "Do it again." Beca whispers. Sure enough my stomach bulges in the same spot. My sisters squeal and Beca watches with adoration.

"Wow, that's our baby! What does it feel like?" She asks. My sisters take their turn feeling the little kicks. "I don't know how to describe it. It feels weird." I say shaking my head. Beca takes a video of the kicking and sends it to Emily. Within seconds Emily facetimes us and Beca puts the phone towards my belly.

"The baby is-is kicking?" Emily asks. "The baby is kicking!" Beca confirms happily. We all laugh at how excited Beca is. "What?! And I am *hiccup* not there? Nooo! Tell it to hold still until I can seeee!" She yells dramatically. I can tell by how she is talking that she is drunk. Beca lightly brushes her finger over my stomach. Sure enough a little kick proceeds. "Woahhh! Did you see that! Thas amazingggg!" Emily slurrs. Beca chuckles and shakes her head before spinning the camera back to face her.

"Alright drunky, good night. Don't get pregnant, one baby at a time." Beca says firmly. I laugh as Beca lays back down next to me, holding the camera above us. "Don't worry, I got a girl tonight so that won't happen!" She says with a smug grin before her eyes widen. "Wait don't let Aubrey hear that. I do-don't want her to know. She will be super jelly!" Emily adds seriously.

We both glance at Aubrey who stares at us confused. Chloe bites her lip holding in a laugh. We hang up before standing up and saying our good nights. Beca jumps into bed and opens her arms. "Cuddleee!" She whines. I roll my eyes before crawling into the bed and laying on top of her. She wraps her arms around my waist before we lean down to kiss each other. "I love you." I whisper before laying on my side next to her. Beca gives me a lazy smile. "I love hearing you say that. I love you too." She says with a big smile. We kiss a few more times before we drift off into our first slumber of the New Year.
__________________________________

Beca's POV

"Get up lazy bones!" I can hear Luke call out from outside the door. Today was our first day back to school and I was less then thrilled. It feels like New Years just happened and now we had to do more school. Did I ever mention that I hate school? Stacie groans besides be and I wrap my arms around her. "I don't want to get up." I mutter into her neck. She chuckles and kisses the top of my head. "Me either, but if we don't get up Luke will force us out of here." She whispers back. I groan before standing up and stretching my body. Stacie throws the covers off the bed and sits up.

I'm glad no one barged in this time because we are both naked from last night's activities. I can't help but smile at Stacie's baby bump. Our baby is growing and it is honestly beautiful. "What's with that smile?" Stacie asks raising her eyebrow. I walk up to her and cup her face. "Just thinking about how beautiful you are. Our baby is going to be super adorable." I say kissing her. I let my hand trail down to the bump.

"Morning Thumper." I say turning my gaze to her stomach. Stacie chuckles and let's her hand rest over mine and our foreheads touch. I started calling the baby Thumper from Bambi. The little one really liked to do little kicks. At this moment everything feels perfect as I caress her stomach and exchange a few kisses. Naturally my brother ruins it by pounding on the door and yelling at us to 'get our asses out of bed before he drags us out.' We start to get ready for school before Luke breaks down the door. I put on my leather jacket and my ripped skinny jeans and combat boots. Stacie puts on a blue jacket and her black jeans and blue vans. The jacket hid the baby bump perfectly. I throw on my grey beanie before heading downstairs.

Emily is sitting at the table shoveling cereal in her mouth with her eyes closed. I grab my own bowl while Stacie settles for an apple. Luke comes in and smiles at us. "Ah, look at this. All my girls up and ready for school." He says with a teasing grin. I roll my eyes, Emily falls asleep and her head falls forward and smacks off the table, and Stacie blushes before laughing at Emily. He takes a picture of the three of us before heading outside to work.

Stacie and I drag Emily to my car and shove her into the back seat where she immediately curls into a ball and falls back asleep. Stacie gets into the passenger seat and smiles at me. "Ready for this?" I ask while taking her hand and kissing it. Stacie nods and smiles at me. "Let's do it." I smirk and mutter a 'that's what you said'. Stacie smacks my arm before I head back the road. Time to show off my new girlfriend to all of Barden High.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 10.4K 43
_____๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ. ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š ๐†๐จ๐ โ€ข ๐Š๐๐˜, ๐”๐ณ๐ฎ๐ข ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง. ใ€Œ ๐ŸŒ  ใ€ โ€ข a kimetsu no yaiba zodiac book.
1.3M 32.7K 198
*cover made by the incredible @ annamcdonalds67 * ๐Ÿ’œ COMPLETED โ™ก Ariana Grande x Female reader imagines. All imagines are written by me unless otherw...
6.2K 269 13
Lena and Kara meet before Kara becomes Supergirl. Their friendship will turn into more as Kara and Lena discover more about themselves and each other...
31.8K 1.1K 16
It's been 15 years since Y/n gave birth to Lauren's children, and within those 15 years Lauren has been keeping a secret. A secret that could ruin h...