The Boy From the Battle COMPL...

By VictoriaSRivers

Thomas, Robert, and Andrew have managed to survive Gettysburg. They find an injured Confederate soldier that'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4 [Josephs pov]

136 6 0
By VictoriaSRivers

Thomas stares at me with wild eyes and a grin that's too wide to be possible. His hysterical laughing doesn't cease. Thomas lunges at me with the knife and I hear a thud and something wet and sticky coat my clothing. An aching sharp pain ripples through my body and my chest feels hot. Thomas continues laughing and I hear shouting.

It's fading away.

Why is it all fading?

The pain.

It's gone.

Why?

Vision fades.

Everything

fades

away

-----

Feel free to tell me what you think and notify me of spelling errors. Thanks for reading! The end is near by the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7.2K 84
Achievements: #1 in Mahabharat #1 in Krishna #1 in Tale #2 in Draupadi Time Travel. Seems quite impossible eh? Well anything is possible with the i...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
Lotus among the Roses By Devi

Historical Fiction

35K 1.5K 45
'I cried that night.....so much that it numbed me to my core' Padmini sobbed hard. Her life came crashing down at her when she found that her husband...
56.6K 1.6K 23
Tae a cute and sweet boy...torcher by his cruel father because his father thought because of him his mom died....he torcher tae....tae living his lif...