A Drop Of Petrichor [Complete]

By AimmyB

Sometimes all the parched valley of heart needs is a drop of Petrichor. Noor Fatimah hasn't had it easy but s... More

Before You Start
Character Aesthetics
A Glimpse
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 [Last]
Epilogue
Thank You Note
Bonus # 1
Bonus # 2
Bonus # 3
Bonus # 4
A snippet and a thank you
From me to you, all the love

News

4.6K 255 27
By AimmyB

Hey, beautiful people. It's been long and I hope you all are doing good. My Duas and prayers.
ADOP is soon going to hit 100k mark. I was planning to celebrate this once it happens but an other thing happened and now I need to share it with ya'll.
The Wattpad Fiction Award 2019 are here and because you guys made it possible, ADOP is nominated in 3 categories. The best spiritual,

General fiction (they got my profile incomplete but it's okay)

And lastly, the undiscovered category.

Who made it possible? You guys. And I can never thank you all enough for this. I was unwell when the nomination voting started that's why couldn't take active part in it. This is the reason I almost forgot about it but seeing these nominations I can say ADOP and I, well we are blessed to have you people with us. Thanks to every single one of you. But now I need you guys again. If you all could drop a "+1" under the inliners of any of these nominations ( Spiritual and undiscovered preferably) if you think this book deserves it, I'll be so thankful. Once again a warm Thank you from me and ADOP.

The fiction awards are here.
https://my.w.tt/KssiZhu41Y

You can check all the guidelines in this book.

Thanks a lot.
Aims  💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
663K 54K 55
[wattpad featured story] For Rabail her entire world revolves around the ideals, traditions, and honor of her family, but fate brings her face to fac...
3.9K 246 18
A spinoff of Her Replaced Husband #Ideally to be read after HRH 🔴Not a Standalone Mastoorah The nice, upright, and assertive girl who always finds...
281K 19.5K 46
" What do you mean, doctor?" I asked. My heart dropping, putting piece to piece together. " Yes, Jahangir Ali Khan-" tension was coiling around my...