My Asgardian Prince (A Thor F...

By elfiestars

Edited Description: December 18th, 2020I'm only keeping this story up because it has comments from old friend... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Never Again
Chapter 2: Planning for it
Chapter 3: Pure White
Chapter 4: I am Esmeralda
Chapter 5: Good Bye, for now
Chapter 6: Run in's
Chapter 7: Giant Guess
Chapter 8: Curse you Fandral
Chapter 9: I'm Sorry
Chapter 10: Call the Ambulance!
Chapter 11: Accident
Chapter 12: Yellow Eye
Chapter 13: Don't Want Darcy to Hurt That Gorgeous Body
Chapter 14: You're Calling Jane!
Chapter 15: This Time, Hit, not Grazed
Please votteee
Chapter 16: Blue Sky, One Sun
Chapter 18: Driving With a Prince
Chapter 19: Unbelievable
Chapter 20: Found You!
Chapter 21: Visitors
Chapter 22: Meeting the Prince
Chapter 23: Home is Where my Love is
Epilogue: Emphisis to Flowers

Chapter 17: Twelve Miles East From Here

1.8K 54 11
By elfiestars

[#WATTYS2014

OH LAWD. I NEED TO HURRY.

LAWD]

Barely edited.

also awesome picture on the side for safe travels
____
I hurriedly run out of the nearly empty restaurant and into the blaring sun rays and dry atmosphere. The wind blew against me and dust particles struck upon the side of my face. I wipe away the grim and squint, the sun irritably gleaming and distracting me. My eyes flit around, searching for the god of thunder. Which is nearly impossible since the sun is a weakness I have. It burns my retinas and I passionately hate how this Midgardian star does that to me.

"Thor!" I cry out. I spot him not too far from where I am and I sigh in relief. He would not survive in this horrid town, let alone the scorching, dry plains they title a 'desert'. And the heat, by the gods I have come close to dying from it, and this mortal body is no help to it.

Thor seems to be studying the position of the sun, possibly gauging his bearings or being an idiot, I never know. I run up to him, still shielding away the harmful light. "Where are you going?"

"Twelve miles east from here." Thor informs me. I look up to him and dare to take more steps closer, how I love to admire his beauty. I can even feel his heat radiating off of him, which is uncomfortable since it already is unbearably warm in this town. Nevertheless, I finally have contact with the one whom I wish to spend the rest of my Aesir days with.

"For what reasons?" I ask.
Thor gives me a smile of such kindness that I nearly cried from, it has been so long since I have witnessed such gesture. "To retrieve what is rightfully mine." He answers truthfully with his deep tone. He then continues his strides while I hurry next to him.

"Oh so you own a satellite?" I ponder. What use does he have of a mortal instrument?

"It's not what they say it is." He defends his choices.

"Whatever it is, the government seems to think it is theirs." I inform Thor, but of course he pays little attention to my rambling. "You intend to just walk in there and take it?"

"Yes." He suddenly ceases his walking and turns to me. I almost bump into him but I stop myself in time. "If you take me there now, I'll tell your friends everything they wish to know."

My eyes widen and I feel a spark of hope within my chest. If Thor informs my temporary caretakers about my origins, then they would surely believe what I had said in the past! I have evidence that Asgard does really exists and that I am not the psychotic women they imply.

"Everything?" I repeat, ecstatic about this.
Jane and the rest come scurrying out of the building looming behind us. Quickly they come to my side, Jane then protectively grips my upper arm. I flinch from her touch and I immediately want her to unhand me. But if course, they interject.

"What did you say?" Jane asks eagerly.
"He is willing to tell you everything to wish to know once I take him to where he want to be taken." I inform her. Jane's hazel eyes shimmer with wonder and she glances to Thor, then to me while her eyebrow is risen.

"Really?" Jane breathes.

"All the answers you seek will be yours, once I reclaim Mjolnir." Thor says with seriousness.

Darcy looks to all of us with a befuddled expression. "Myeu-Muh?" She tests out the word. "What's Myeu-Muh?"

"Of course she will--" Jane begins excitedly.

"Jane." Erik says in a warning tone if voice. He places a hand onto her shoulder and pulls her away from me, giving her a grim and distrustful look. "Please, don't let her do this."

"You know what we saw last night." Jane snaps to him. I stand there and watch as their conversation unfolds. "This can't be a coincidence. I want to know what's in that crater and he is the only one who can tell us."

Lies. I can, but of course I do not like the other multiple times I didn't bother to say anything. It is a fear that has grown over time from all of the accusing rumors that has spread through the town. Because of that, people tend to keep away from me, and that was when I have learnt to keep my thoughts shut.

"I'm not talking about the crater." Erik murmurs to her. "I'm talking about him."
After that, they mutter. Thor knows that they do not trust him, which is rude. How does he come off as an untrusting man? I mean, if I was a thoughtless mortal, as most are, I possibly would not trust Thor as easily.

Jane heaves a sigh and turns to me. "I'm sorry Delilah, but you can't. Erik has a point."

I open my mouth, ready to spew debating reasons. But there are large groups of people, staring at us. I swallow and nervous glance around before giving up on fighting for this.

"Very well," I utter. I advert my attention to Thor with apologetic eyes. "I am terribly sorry, but I cannot take you."

"I understand." Thor confirms my saddening words. "Then this is where we say goodbye."

I take in a sharp breathe, feeling my throat and chest burn with regret and shame. I have said goodbye to him in the past, and I hated it so much. And now he is the one who bids his farewells, and it burns my heart, therefore my eyes burn with threatening tears.

Surprisingly, Thor grabs hold of my right hand within his. Ironically, I feel electricity shoot through my veins and down my spine. In return I shiver. Thor places his lips onto the back of my hand, gentle and chaste, but that's enough for me to feel fuzzy. My cheeks begin to sting and I have the emotion of embarrassment racking through my heart.

"I-I . . . T-Thank you." Is all I can say, more like stutter.

He simpers in return and bows to me, then to my temporary caretakers. "Delilah, Jane Foster, Erik Slevig, Darcy. Farewell."
With that, he starts his journey to find Mjolnir. I stand here, watching as he walks away and down the street. It is most wonderful that I have my Thor back, and he has also acknowledged my presences. That is good, maybe I will be able to reveal who I am to him and I will finally be able to return back to Asgard.

"Come on Lilah." Darcy ushers. "You look like an idiot just sanding there."

I snap out of it and start my way back to the van, glancing back a few times to ensure his safety. I really did want to go with him and retrieve his items, I felt guilty that I could not. But instead, I jump into the vehicle and bring it to life, and I instantly regret not going with him.

~~~~~~

"Lilah do you actual believe in him?" Jane mutters to me as low as she could. Currently, Darcy and Erik are arguing about a phenomenon that Erik does not approve of. To top it with that, they're extremely loud, which is Darcy's fault.

"Of course I do." I answer back truthfully. "To be frank, I wish that I didn't listen to you guys."

Jane closes her eyes and rub her temples stressfully. "I know I know, we should've went with him. Regardless of how crazy it did sound." She leans be back into the seat and rests, her hazel eyes thoughtfully gazing at the metal pale grey ceiling.

I keep my vision on the road, but notice that there is an abundance of black vehicles. I furrow my eyebrows and examine the humans who control the contraptions. All of the men are wearing black suits, along with sunglasses. They seem to be aware of their surroundings, constantly checking each and every road and car.

"What is this . . ." I say lowly, but it's loud enough for Jane to hear. She perks up and has my same reaction of confusion, usually there is barely anyone to inhabit these streets. Especially people who wear all black, that is most rare.

As we stop at a read light, I find something beyond explanation. In the back of a vehicle that hauls large items, Jane notices that it is partially covered by a tarp, the dark matter analysis machine from her lab.

"HEY!" She hollers. "That's my stuff!"
I hurriedly step on it, knowing that this is not going to be well. We drive up to the side and scramble out of the seats. I trail behind Jane, ready to take on any threat that dares to disturb her.

"What the hell is going in here!?" Jane yells to a man. The men, whom I guess are agents, ignore and go into their business.

I look around and watch as they haul equipment out of our prized lab and load it into the awaiting vans. Other Agents strip all the equipment from inside the Pinzgauer and take it away. Still others emerge from her trailer, arms loaded with scientific instruments and documents. This isn't okay, I know the mortal rights and this isn't allowed!

A man who habit clothing like the rest comes up to us, holding out what seems to be a badge. "Ms. Foster, I'm Agent Coulson, with SHIELD."

"I don't care who you work for, you can't do this!" Jane yells, enraged by what they're doing.

"Jane. This is more serious than you realize." Erik speaks up, he appears to be wary of the agents. I am sure he remembers the name since he has the look of remembrance. "Let it go."

"Let it go!?" Jane cries out in exasperation. "This is my life!"

The man who titles himself as Coulson looks to be tired of her complaining. "We're here investigating a security threat. We need to appropriate your equipment and all your atmospheric data."

Jane forces a dry, humourless laugh. "By 'appropriate' you mean steal?"

Agent Coulson produces a leather book and a pen from his slacks pocket. He writes within the small rectangular pocketbook and tears out a page. He then holds it out to her, motioning for Jane to take the paper.

"This should cover more than enough." He finishes with a bland tone of voice.

Jane rips the paper out of his hand and carelessly throws it onto the dusty ground. All the while I stand there and observe as she defends for herself, as I always had respected. Jane did not need one to protect herself or help with a situation, she would either learn how to do it or take the problem head on. I take pride in calling her my caretaker, though at times she does push my limits. Perhaps I should think more highly of her than how I actually think.

"I can't just pick up replacements from RadioShack! I made most of that equipment myself!" Jane yells at him.

The man wearing all black looks away, as if he doesn't care about her. "Then I'm sure you can do it again." He simply replies.

"And I'm sure I can sue you for violating my constitutional rights!" Jane retorts back.

"We're the good guys, Ms. Foster." The man tries to argue. After that, he attempts to walk away, instead Jane blocks his path. She is fully herself, fueled by outrage, the flare of anger ignites in her dark brown eyes.

"So are we!" Jane whinnies back. "We're on the verge of understanding something extraordinary." She then hold up the black leather that he has had for years. It is her most prized possession, not even I could behold such thing.

"Everything I know about this phenomenon is in this lab and in this book--" before she could finish, the man plucks the journal out of her hand. Jane, stunned, looks at the man with disbelief before trying to retrieve her book. "Hey!" She cries, attempting to jump in to get it.

Erik holds her back before she could do so. "Jane, Jane don't. I've dealt with these people before, it's best if you leave them be."

"You slimy disgusting mortal." I grumble under my breath. I trail right behind him as he scurryings into his vehicle.

"Thank you for your corporation." He says before slamming the door on me. I scream in frustration and kick at the wheel, but it is no use as he drives off, leaving us in the dust.

"This is why I despise mortals." I utter lowly.

______
hi

please dont hurT me

Ive been gone. Ya. Ya. So sorry. Well, hopefully you've forgive me. I'm sorry if this is short but it's kin of hard now. I've checked out Wattpads new update for the iphone.

And by odin it's ugly. Ugh. Anyway, thank you for reading, and sorry for leaving you in suspense, I'll updating faster next time.

WATTYSSSS

YEEEY

VOTE VOTE VOTE IF YOU STILL LIKE THIS FIC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 2K 25
UNDER EDITING (Watch the Book Trailer here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA26KjxUNzI ) You will be mine...And mine alone...Do you understand? ...
776 52 15
●Update: 24/May/24● '"And so it is with great pleasure that I, Odin, King of Asgard and protector of the Nine Realms, announce the royal engagement o...
13.4K 610 33
"Lia, I have always given you what you wanted. This is the first time I want something from you. Can't you just do that for me?" "Alright Tony. I'll...
11.8K 611 37
❦(LᴏᴋΙͺxAsΙ’α΄€Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄€Ι΄!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)❦ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...