Professor Grande Ariana/You

By fiestyfirefly

Ariana/You G!P you You have recently enrolled at Juilliard school of performing arts. You have been given a... More

Professor Grande 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Part 3

8.3K 410 176
By fiestyfirefly

WHO NEEDS SLEEP BITCHES!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Grande was leaning in front of me and I could smell the mint of her hot breath which was mixed with the expensive perfume she was clearly wearing. Which was in complete contrast to my smell, which was soap and jolly ranchers.

"So Ms Y/L/N are you going to answer me?" she licked her lips.

FUCK

I think my dick just hardened and fell off.

"Uh,, what was the question again?" I couldn't take my eyes off her lips. I contemplated leaning forward but before I had chance Professor Grande stood back.

"Look, this Idiocracy might have worked where you came from, but you are in Juilliard now and I expect one hundred perfect attention from all my students, and I certainly don't expect to have a student to talk 'duck' in my class" she folded her arms and leaned back on the table.

I started to chuckle "Professor if I May?" I put my one hand up, I motioned towards her "you mentioned to me" I pointed towards myself "that I had a hobby of bird watching, when you and I both know that was not true, so" I stood up suddenly feeling bold, " either you wanted to embarrass me, or " I walked towards her while she leaned against the table, she didn't motion to move and I didn't stop " you liked me checking you out in the park that day but you just can't bring yourself to admit it" I stood in front of her now, with a slight smile on my face.

She stared back at me.

"You are my student" her voice sounded hard and cold.

My smile fell.

"You are a pervert student at that" ouch that hurt.

I stuck my tongue in my cheek, I wasn't a pervert.

"And you are really not my type" she looked me up and down, causing me to become defensive and fold my arms.

What because I didn't wear Chanel number 5 I wasn't in her league, or was it because I wasn't male.

"Oh, you like dick?" I teased. I placed my arms on either side of her on the desk.

"That's not a problem Professor" my legs shifted slightly and I watched her eyes drop quickly to my crotch and come back up.

Suddenly I was being pushed back.

"Don't be so crude Ms Y/L/N, now are you going to keep being an idiot or are you going to actually listen in my class or do I need to cut you?" she stood up straighter.

I was still taken back by the push.

"What the hell is your problem?" my arms went out.

"Ms Y/L/N.. " she started but I turned and picked up my back pack.

"Save it Professor, I am sorry that I found you attractive in the park, I am sorry that I am just a normal person that finds beautiful women attractive, okay! I did not know that you were my Professor at the time, but I will be honest, I still would have looked. Now I get you wanted to prove a point today, and well"

I start to clap

"well done you did, you made me fell small, but please don't call me an idiot! I will work hard in your class, I will listen to what you say because I respect you, but you have already made an assumption that I am a pervy idiot that is clearly not in your league in any shape or form, so how about I just be the student that keeps their distance and you be the Professor that doesn't give a shit, " I start to walk away.

"Good day Professor" I didn't give her chance to speak before I walked out and slammed the door.

I might have over reacted but all my life people have been telling me I am not good enough and that I am not in their league, or they are better than me, and her attitude in there really pissed me off and struck a nerve.

Yes she might have been a multiplatinum selling singer, and she might have an amazing voice but she hadn't put and album out in 5 years and she choose to teach her, it didn't make her better than everyone else.

I was going to prove to her and everyone else that I could make it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Adrienne in the canteen and slammed my bag down on the floor while I pulled the chair out with anger causing it to scrape along the floor.

"Well" Adrienne watched me as I took a seat. "I am guessing that went well".

I huffed "Don't wanna talk about it".

"So she rebuffed your advances?" Adrienne started to chuckle.

"Fuck off chicken land" Adrienne threw a fry at me.

"Don't be an asshole to me because your dick is still dry, despite your believes, not all women want to jump on that eggplant that you are packing" she motioned to my jeans.

"Adrienne it wasn't even like that, I didn't try to fuck her" I look at Adrienne she gives me a bitch please look.

"Okay maybe I tried a little bit, but not enough to warrant her calling me an idiot and a pervert and that I am not in her league" I was animated with my arms now.

"Shit she said that" Adrienne kept eating her fries, of course she did.

"Well not exactly" Adrienne rolled her eyes.

"So you being a sensitive hoe, you know for someone who has a dick you sure do suffer with PMT" she sipped on her shake. I looked at her with a dumb stare.

"Adrienne, go buy some tampons and shove them up your ass!" I rolled my eyes while she giggled.

"Don't you think you are slightly over-reacting, I mean, she probably didn't mean it how you took it, just " she shrugged her shoulders "chill out, do your thing, show her you are good, you know you are, I know you are, just kill it she will respect you and then this little lovers tiff you both got going on can end".

I chewed my lip.

Maybe Adrienne was right.

Not about the lovers tiff though.

We were far from lovers.

And I didn't do relationships or sleep with girls more than once.

It just led to complications.

I stole one of her fries "okay maybe you're right" I chewed it thinking what song I could preform for week 3 in front of the class.

Professor Grande said that every 3 weeks she wants us to write an original song and perform it in front of everyone.

I had a book full of songs and a few mix tapes already but I wanted something that could stand out.

"And where the hell did all that duck talk come from!" Adrienne hit my shoulder. "You missed out Mighty Ducks ass hole" I laughed.

"You are right, Ducks, Ducks, Ducks, Ducks" I started doing the mighty ducks chant to embarrass her.

Adrienne slapped her hand over my mouth without looking at me. "Shut the duck up Y/N"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night we decided to go for a few drinks to a local bar.

Adrienne, Joel, Nick, Brianna and I were hanging at the Cave.

It wasn't really a place students hung out, it was a bar that had open mic nights. A few acts had performed already.

Some were comedians, some told anecdotes, there were a few singers, but nothing really worth remembering.

I sipped on my beer and my eyes wandered around the bar, seeing if there were any hotties here.

While my eyes were scanning I heard a voice that instantly attracted my attention.

"Some days, things just take way too much of my energy

I look up and the whole room's spinning

You take my cares away

I can so overcomplicate, people tell me to medicate"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked towards the stage. I nearly dropped my beer.

It was Professor Grande, well Ariana Grande if we were going with her pop persona on the stage in this small dingy no mans bar singing.

"Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'

How do I know if this shit's fabricated?

Time goes by and I can't control my mind

Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time"

Shit. She was good.

No she was amazing.

I was captivated.

"Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'

And oh, I gotta keep, keep on breathin'

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'

And oh, I gotta keep, keep on breathin'"

I had been, well still was a big Ariana Grande fan and her albums Your's Truly, My Everything and Dangerous Woman still had a pride of place in my iPod, but I guess no new songs in 5 years the 'Ariana Grande' lost her steam in the business, but damn, listening to her in this bar.

Why the hell did she stop performing and making albums.

"Sometimes it's hard to find, find my way up into the clouds

Tune it out, they can be so loud

You remind me of a time when things weren't so complicated

All I need is to see your face"

I was in complete awe of her, I felt like it was just me in this bar, and just her performing.

"Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'

How do I know if this shit's fabricated, oh?

Time goes by and I can't control my mind

Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time"

I wonder what this song was about, it sounded deep, sounded like it was about something but not someone.

I didn't feel this song was connected to a specific person.

"Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'

And oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathin'

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'

And oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathin', mmm, yeah"

"My, my air
My, my air
My, my air, my air
My, my air
My, my air
My, my air, yeah"

My God.

She was baring her soul and I could feel it.

I just wanted to hug her after this performance, but that wouldn't be appropriate.

And I didn't do touchy feely shit.

But I could see in her eyes how much this meant to her.

"Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'

And oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathin'

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'

And oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathin', mmm, yeah

Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'

I keep on breathin'

Time goes by and I can't control my mind

I keep on breathin', mmm, yeah"

Her eyes landed on mine, her mouth faltered slightly she wasn't expecting to see me.

I stood up and clapped while looking at her, a small smile playing at my mouth.

I was grateful that I just got a front row seat to an intimate performance by Ariana Grande.

Adrienne and the other's were too wrapped up in their pool game to pay attention to witness the amazingness that just happened.

I watched the panic wash over Ariana's face and she looked down and rushed to a seat at a table in the front and grabbed her bag and made for the door.

I don't know why, but I needed to go after her.

I grabbed my jacket off the back of the chair "Ugh gotta go guys, Adrienne I'll text you" I rushed out the place after Ariana who I saw walking quickly down the street, her ponytail moving back and forth as she walked.

I run up to catch up with her, and touched her shoulder to stop her.

She jumped before turning and looking at me.

"Ariana.." I breathed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.9K 69
An Ariana Grande Fanfiction. Read it if you want. Male Y/N
2K 121 6
Y/n Y/l/n- a gay introverted shy intersex female. Y/n searches for the answer of her most thought question, she majors in psychology to try to figure...
66.7K 2.4K 29
You are a popular Youtuber who is gaining more recognition for interviewing celebrities in a fun and respectful manner. One day, you receive an email...