FLOWER ROAD • IZONE × X1•

By asbrightas16

"kim yohan never thought the Choi sisters ( wonyoung , yena, minju) were going to have a significant role in... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
Eight
Nine
ten
Eleven
twelve
THIRTEEN
Fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
Twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty Six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
The end
extra chapter
Author note
important note

seventeen

384 21 19
By asbrightas16

seventeen

wonyoung

We were wondering where should we go to hangout, and I was deadly hoping that they wont find any interesting place because it was night already and if we went to anywhere it means to go home alone in the dark night.

"Karaoke!, we haven't gone there all together in a long time!" Said chaewon and my hopes all dropped.

"YEyyy , you are right!" said Yuri as she grinned happily and held my hand " You are coming too right?" she asked all happily and I didn't want to make her sad so I nodded.

Minju Unnie is going to kill me if she found out that I am hanging out in night, but what should I do? With these four I always end up going home late.

We headed to the karaoke and it was Crazy!

Junho and Chaewon were singing couple songs and do disgusting things which made me want to puke.

I looked to my right and I saw Yuri laughing her ass off. My left was sihoon who just looked at them with smiles over  his face.

For god sake!, am I the only one who wants to puke???

Thanks god sihoon got up and changed the music into a cute song whom suit him so good.

I enjoyed it, my Boyfrie- oh I mean Ex was absolutely awesome not to praise him.

I moved with the song as I clapped, and those three crazy people who were sitting beside me where looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I mouthed them as I glared at them and Chaewon started her smirk.

"You were frowning when we were singing but now when sihoon is the one you are dancing with the song... something is fishy" she smirked with Junho.

"Shut up , he sings well. You cant deny it." I ignored her and enjoyed his voice.

He will be on the top as soon as he debut, I am sure.

I clapped as the song finished.

"You were good." I smiled and he smiled awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck "Thanks".

"You should sing a couple song like we did right?" Junho said and What???

"Huh?" I asked and Yuri nodded.

"Of course they should" she said as she got up with her devilish smile and put on Trouble Maker- Trouble maker.

"Great song" Chaewon said as she winked at Yuri making her laugh and here we were standing awkwardly while they were clapping.

"Wonyoung, Don't be nervous. Just sing like the old days!" Yuri said and "I am not nervous!" I glared at her and they bust out laughing.

Damn it.

I started singing like a professional as I glared at them while they were laughing sihoon oppa hesitated at first but then he started singing too and we both ended it with smiles .

*clap* *clap* they started clapping with laughing, I have such cheesy friends.

We both sat down and it was Yuri's turn we still had half hour left to sing and have fun.

We had a lot of fun as all of us got up and started dancing with the song Yuri.

It was fun hanging out with them after like a 3 month.. After me and sihoon broke up 3 months ago, I haven't talked with any of them I was busy with my school life as I quitted going to the dance academy.

-

We went to a restaurant near by, Junho said that he will pay and we all agreed, and to my luck sihoon had to sit just infront of me.

*Candy Jelly Love~* My phone rang, I looked at the dialer and was confused to see the dialer.

"Hey, where are you?" he asked.

"I am in a restaurant eating with my friends, why?" I asked .

"Nothing, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go back together since I am already out." He asked and a smiled crept into my face.

"Of Course I want, I was already worried of going back alone." I smiled and I could hear him smiling too.i gave him the address when he asked.

"I will be there in 10 minutes okay?" he asked.

"Sure, I am nearly finished anyway." I smiled as I hang up.

All the eyes were on me, what the hell is wrong with these guys today?

"what now?" I asked as I sighed.

"who was that?, why were you smiling like that? have you found a boyfriend already?" asked Chaewon nonstop.

"Just eat your food and stop asking." I said as I shook my head like what is she thinking of?

I could feel sihoon's gazes it made me feel uncomfortable but I just decided to ignore it. He is probably thinking if I am dating or not.

If you were not able to read it from my expression that I am not dating anyone then you are a stupid sihoon

I checked my phone every now and then wondering when will he come..

"Here!"

"Hey, you finished?" he asked and I nodded.

I got up and stood beside Him , I opened my mouth but was stopped by Junho.

"aren't you going to introduce us?" asked Junho as he glared at me and I shot him a death glare "I was going to , If you hadn't stopped me anyways"

"Guys this is KimYohan, and oppa these are my friends of my former dance academy, Chaewon, Yuri, annoying Junho, and-"I stopped as I saw sihoon's gaze on me, and I could see sadness in his eyes.

It made me feel like a bad person, but- we are over  and there is no feelings remained between us right?..

My eye was locked on his eyes as I wasn't able to say a word when I saw his sad eyes who were smiling a while ago.

"I am sihoon, also a friend of her dance academy." He smiled as he shook hands with Yohan.

"Mm, are you guys dating?" asked Junho but was hit by Chaewon in the head, as she pointed to sihoon while mouthing Junho to shut up.

What's wrong..? Why are they all looking at me like I am a criminal?

Yohan just chuckled.

"is he the one Yena asked about?" Yohan whispered to me, and it was awkward thing to do now cause everyone thought we were dating.

I didn't know how he paid attention to that or even remember it.

"yeah" I answered.

"Should we go?" he asked and I nodded I grabbed my bag.

"Guys, I have to go now. See you another time maybe" I said I smiled but still none of them smiled back.

Me and Yohan headed out, I don't know why I was feeling like this.

My legs were dragging me out.

The look in eyes just got me hard, I should have told them that I wasn't dating,

Damn it , I wish I could go back and tell them.

Sihoon pov:

*buzz buzz buzz* my phone vibrated.

I looked at the dialer before picking it up.

"hi nuna" I answered, trying to not sound sad as possible because since Wonyoung left and everyone are treating me carefully.

"hiiiii" she answered cheerfully making me chuckle.

"sihoon ya , what happened? did you make up? Why Wonyoung isn't back yet?" she bombarded me with question.

"nothing happened nuna" I sighed.

"why?" she asked,disappointed.

"just , I don't know"

"uh" "but she took  too much time so I thought maybe something happened" she explained.

It could have

"is she coming back now?" she asked.

"yes she is, a boy named Yohan came and they went together" I explained.

"Yohan? Okay " she seemed shocked at first.

"sihoon-a, I missed you I hope we can meet in those days.. I will hang up now, bye" she said.

"metoo nuna. Goodbye" I bid my goodbyes as I put my phone in my pocket.

I looked at the people that I forgot for a moment.

"Yena unnie/nuna?" they all asked in the same time.

"emm" I nodded.

-

__________

well now are you wonhan team or wonhoon team or wonhyon team? <3

i love the three of them <3 each has a special space at my heart. my multi biased heart cant choose

The stories: 💎
Flower path • IZONE x X1💐
BLUE ROSE • Kim WooSeok💙
The bad girl's boy • Haruto watanabe🌻
Forever young • BTS x BLACKPINK🥀
X1 next door • X1 × IZONE × CIX ✨
The little chick • CIX - BX🐣
The ShareHouse - CIX 🏘️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 80.2K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
54.1K 1.6K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
679K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!