Mr Rude & Me (Undergoing Edit...

By vintage-wifi

What happens when Ms Innocent, Chelsea-Anne Richards is kicked out of her dorm room and has no place to stay... More

(1): Getting A Place
(2): Notorious Bad Boy
(3): The Rules
(4): A Jerk
(5): Nathan's Surprise
(6): Illegal Drag Racers
(7): Zorro
(8): Kristy's Cafe
(9): Defeated
(10): Calling A Truce
(11): Sick Girl
(12): In Your Feels
(13): Kitten
(14): Happy Birthday
(15): Growing On Me
(16): Daddy Issues
(17): Strong Leverage
(18): Dangerous Man
*(19): Authors Note
(20): Bitter-Sweet
(21): A Roommate Thing
(22): Bomb Dropped
(23): Flirting?
(24): Home [Kind Of]
(25): First Kiss
(26): Lagoon Red
(27): Official Friendship
(28): Riley
(29): Ice Cream Talks
(30): Reminder
(31): I Love You Guys
(32): High Views
(33): The Story Of RJ
(34): Kyle Everything
(35): Gill Resort
(36): Bad News
(37): Damage Control
(38): Truth or Truth
(39): Discoveries
(40): Enjoyable and Peaceful
(41): Almost... Again!
(42): Work
(43): Princess Willow
(44): Verdict
(45): Family Background
(46): New Year, Old Foes
(47): Confession Session
(48): Mine
(49): No Kissing
(50): Frustrated
(51): Whipped
(52): Okay Romeo
(53): Obsessed
(54): Motivation
(55): Cold Water
(56): Broken
(58): She's Up
(59): Parents Of The Year
(60): Hospital Room
(61): The Chambers
(62): Nirvana
(63): Kim To His Kanye
(65): Lunch
(66): Unsure
(67): My Idiot
(68): Take You For A Spin
(69): Game Changer
(70): Surprise Party
(71): Best Fucking Night Ever
(72): Favorite Girls
(73): Gym & Food
(74): Date Night
(75): I Love You
(76): Please Come
(77): Missing Girl
(78): Escape Plan
(79): Going Down
(80): Tears
(81): Uncle Ky
(82): Like A Movie
(83): Happy
(84): A Hundred Years
Epilogue

(64): Let's Talk

98.8K 2.4K 1K
By vintage-wifi

Kyle's POV.

I seriously need to get a new car.

I've been driving around in Nathan's all day and I kind of need my own. I really appreciate him for letting me lend it and I feel bad for avoiding him lately. I just really needed a breather from everyone and everything. The past few days have been a lot for me.

After the 'meeting' with my siblings, I just want to get to the apartment and see Chelsea-Anne. I feel like an absolute wimp for missing her so much. It's only been a few hours.

Yesterday really happened...

We actually kissed, and it was the best kiss of my life. I am a wimp. I don't really care enough though. For her, I'd be anything.

I couldn't stop thinking about her the whole day. The way her soft lips felt against mine. I've never felt anything like that. There were literally sparks. What the fuck? Is that normal? Is that what kissing is supposed to feel like? I've kissed way too many girls, but never in my life had I felt that.

I've been missing out.

It was way too good to be real, but it was. How responsive she was... the way she moaned so sexily. Fuck, it did a lot to me. It was worse when we were on the bed and I was on top of her. I could feel my dick getting so fucking hard but luckily she didn't say anything. She was probably too shy to- cause I know she felt it- knowing her.

I really need to control myself. I don't want to scare her away because I know she's still a virgin. But damn, the way she responds to me makes it very hard to. The way she moans, grinded against me, tugged at my hair, ran her nails down my back... No girl has ever made me that hard without even being naked.

"Dude, are you even listening?" I see Zach snap a finger in my face with an annoyed look.

I shake my head dazedly "Sorry, what?"

We are at his place. He has an apartment around here which I've never actually seen before. It's our 'hideout' if you will, cause he said dad also doesn't know about it. We've been meeting here for the past two days and just discussing things, I guess. It's always weird to actually be in the same room as them and speak to them. I just really never thought it would happen again.

He sighs "Your old man finally spoke to me about what happened with you and your girl"

This immediately gets my attention as I sit up on the worn out brown couch "Well what did he say?" I ask.

"I was right; he was working with Bones. He was asking if I'd heard from you and I said no. He was pissed that you two were out so soon. Said he saw you around"

"That fucker" I curse angrily.

Zach tuts "You need to act fast cause he's pissed. I think he wants to finish the job"

"What? Kill me?" I snarl.

"I don't know, man, he'll probably send a contract soon again and if you don't sign this time, after his threat, he'll probably lose it" Zach tells me matter-of-factly.

I immediately trust his word cause he knows our father better than I do.

"Fuck that. I'm not signing that shit and I'll never work for him. He tried to kill me. How did he think that would help" I vent angrily.

"Figure it out" Is the only thing he says.

"Okay, my bubba" RJ appears from the bedroom, cooing in a baby voice into the phone with a grin "I wuv you. Bye" She waves.

She's Face-timing her son.

Zach and I just watch her. She has the screen away from us so we can't really see what's happening on the other side- not that I want to. I still don't know how I feel about her new family. Plus I already know what her son looks like. I remember Chelsea-Anne showed me a picture. I hate to admit it, but I can't wait to actually meet him. I mean he's my first nephew so I guess that's a big deal.

"Are you guys good there?" She asks in a normal voice and I'm guessing her husband has taken over the phone.

"Yes. Are you?" I hear a deep voice.

She nods "Yep. All good"

"Do you know when you'll be back?" The voice asks, sounding timid.

I don't know why she didn't carry on with her conversation in the bedroom like she was doing, because I'm not sure I even want to be hearing any of this.

RJ bites her lip unsurely "I don't know, baby, maybe soon"

"Okay"

"I love you" She says "Yeah, and don't forget to take Theo for a checkup tomorrow. Please, it's very important, Monty"

"I know, I know" He dismisses "Okay, I love you too and I'll see you, okay?"

She waves at him before hanging up the phone and walking to us.

That was weird.

"Uhm, sorry about that" She apologizes sheepishly "I thought the conversation was over after I waved at Theo but Monty wanted to speak"

I still can't believe she has an entire family.

"So, when are you planning on announcing your resurrection to mom?" Zach asks instead, causing me to breathe a laugh.

He's so blunt. I guess it runs in the family.

RJ rolls her eyes "Ha-ha, very funny" She says dryly before playing with her fingers "I don't know, when is the right time? How do you guys think she'll react?"

"She's in town right now" Zach says.

"Anytime" I press, finishing.

Riley sighs, pushing her hair back "I don't know, I'm just so nervous"

As you should.

Seeing as the important stuff has already been discuss, I get up "Well, I have to go. I'll see you guys when I see you" I announce.

"Whatever" Zach mutters.

"Uhm, say hi to Chels for me please" Riley requests "And make sure she's okay and recovers quickly"

"Okay" I say.

By the time I'm out of the door, they've already engaged in a conversation, probably finishing off the one that was at hand. I'm kind of happy for them. I know how close they were and how much Zach loves Riley, and vice-versa. I think the reunion is more important for them than it is for me.

In a good way.

***

"Oh great, you're all here" I grumble as I enter the door of my apartment.

I immediately notice that everyone is here, excluding Winona, and they're all sitting in the living room and laughing. I mean I miss them, but I just wanted to be alone with my girl. I was planning on seeing them at school on Monday or something.

My eyes zero in on Chelsea-Anne on instinct to find her grinning happily at me as I wink at her. She is dressed in a cozy matching hoodie and sweatpants, and her hair is up in a bun making her look cute as hell. I wanted to sit next to her, but Nicholas and that new weird girl, that everyone is suddenly friends with, have already occupied the seat.

Great.

"Look who it is" Nathan tseks when I reach them "Having fun using me for my car?"

I breathe a laugh "Hey, man"

"Dude, why have you been avoiding us?" He jumps straight to the point.

"Yeah, I wanna know too" Nicholas chirps.

I sigh sitting on a different couch "I've been busy"

"Busy with what? You weren't even visiting Chels" That annoying ass, Kathrine, says bluntly giving me a harsh look.

She's really made it her mission to have me not like her. I mean, she was cool with me at the hospital the other day and now she's back to her bullshit.

"Kat" Chelsea-Anne warns.

I narrow my eyes at her "How's that any of your business?" Before looking to her amused boyfriend. He's so weird, he actually likes it when I fight with her "Anyways, man, I'll tell you everything later" I say.

"And me" Nicholas presses after laughing.

I'm very sure he was laughing at the exchange that Kathrine and I just had. I swear Chelsea-Anne is the only normal person in this group, who doesn't find the conflict humorous cause it's really not. Kathrine is too fucking annoying and that's not funny to me, at all.

I roll my eyes "Yeah, whatever"

"Yeah, and we've been keeping your girl company the whole day so you owe us while you're at it" Nicholas says mischievously.

Jesus, he's irritating.

"I didn't ask you guys to. Especially you, Nicky boy" Chelsea-Anne protests causing me to snort amused.

Nicholas tseks "Traitor"

Kathrine and that new girl are engaged in their own conversation and I wouldn't be surprised if they were gossiping about me or something, not that I care. Is it just me or does Chelsea-Anne have poor taste in friends? How is it that I don't like any of them? To be fair though, that Avery girl doesn't look too bad. I think we just got off on the wrong foot.

"I'm taking my car with" Nathan says to me "I'll come pick you up on Monday for classes and we'll speak then. Yeah?"

I really do appreciate him.

I nod agreeing "Okay. Cool"

I can see Chelsea-Anne fighting a huge smile watching us and I already know why. She likes witnessing mine and Nathan's 'bromance' moments as she calls them.

Girls.

"You'll also get me, right?" She asks sheepishly.

"Of course, little player, it's not like you have any other modes of transport" Nathan replies.

"Uh, babe, we have to get to our hair appointment, remember?" We are interrupted by Kathrine as she gets her boyfriend's attention "Can we go?"

He gets up "Oh yeah. I forgot about that"

"Okay well it looks you two will finally get your wish of being all alone" Nicholas says feigning bitterness "I'm not staying around all this sexual tension" He also gets up.

He always says that.

"I'm with him. He's my ride" Avery mutters awkwardly pointing at the idiot.

"Bye, you guys. Thanks for visiting. I appreciate it so much" Chelsea-Anne announces sweetly, looking at all of them.

"Get better, okay?" Kathrine kisses her hair.

I think Nicholas is about to do the same but I narrow my eyes at him and scowl "You're not going to kiss my girlfriend" I threaten.

He sighs retracting "Fine. Fucking vampire. Did you see what you did to her neck?"

I smirk proudly.

"I think he did that on purpose" Nathan says watching my expression "Dude, don't wear her out too much. She still needs to recover" He winks at me smugly.

Idiot.

I see Chelsea-Anne turn red.

"Shut up" She muffles "And leave"

They all just laugh but wave at us one more time before exiting the apartment.

Finally.

I immediately pounce on her like a damn animal, with a menacing grin, when I'm sure that they're all the way out causing her to giggle uncontrollably. So much for controlling myself. She's laying on her back on the couch and I'm on top of her, between her spread legs, nuzzling my face into her warm neck.

"Kyle" She giggles, wrapping her arms around me "Your damn beard is scratching me"

"I missed you" I muffle into her.

She giggles probably because my breath is tickling her, tugging at the back of my hair causing me to grunt lowly. I love it when she does that "I missed you too" She says.

I think I have an obsession.

I move my face so I'm looking into a bright blue eyes "Yeah?"

"Yes" She nods grinning.

God, she's beautiful.

I don't need to say anything else as I lay my lips on her soft and pink ones. She responds almost immediately, coaxing me into her. I don't think I'll ever get used to the fireworks and warmth of doing that. Her head is tilted, giving me the perfect angle to kiss her like I've been wanting to the whole day. I move my lips hungrily against hers, savoring how fucking good she tastes and her hold on my hair tightens as she whimpers slightly.

I bite her bottom lip, cause I know that drives her crazy, and she gasps and I take that opportunity to push my tongue into her warm mouth. She moans, pushing me over the edge, as she responds to the kiss just as hungrily as me, her tongue tangling with mine. My hands makes it's way to her soft face as I caress it, my thumbs rubbing on her cheeks. Her other one, that's not on my hair, clings desperately on my shirt as I feel her nails scratching my stomach lightly.

How the fuck am I supposed to resist that?

Our lips move in perfect synch for what feels like forever until she pulls back, breathing heavily.

"How do you do that?"

I look into her eyes and they look wild. Her pupils are slightly dilated, and good god, it's doing things to me and my body. Her slightly swollen and visibly red lips aren't helping either.

"Do what?" I utter.

She shakes her head smiling "Make me feel high just by one kiss"

She has no idea what her words do to me.

"Same way you do to me" I reply.

She bites her lip looking to be happy with my answer before grabbing my face and pulling it down again so she's pressing them softly against mine, lingering.

So perfect.

"I like the stubble. I've been meaning to tell you" She admits after pulling away, playing with it.

Her hands on any part of my body drives me absolutely crazy. I really am obsessed.

I raise a brow "You do? I wanted to shave"

"Don't" She says immediately, her eyes on my chin and cheeks, looking to admire "It looks good on you. Makes you look... gruff and sexy"

I breathe an amused laugh "Gruff?"

"I don't know... manly? Handsome?" She offers weakly making me laugh even more and she scowls unamused "You're making it very hard to compliment you here, Chambers"

I kiss her flustered cheek "You're doing a very good job"

It's true. If I were anyone else, I'd be blushing like some middle schooler cause she called me handsome and sexy. I mean I get that all the time but it means so much more coming from her. Everything does.

"Yeah sure" She feigns annoyance but I can see she's fighting back a smile "Anyways, we should probably speak now"

I almost whimper when she quickly removes herself from under me so that she's in a sitting position, her legs crossed on the couch. I follow suite, throwing a mini tantrum while I'm at it and she laughs.

"I don't get why we couldn't do that in the position we were in" I complain.

"Cause you were going to distract me"

True.

I just sigh "Okay, what do you want to talk about then?"

"Sorry about Kat" She says softly.

I roll my eyes at even the thought "It's fine. She's just fucking annoying for no reason"

"She was also like that towards me" She says "Which leads me to ask you to please just tell everyone what's going on. It's getting kind of hard making excuses for everything"

"Yeah I'm telling Nathan on Monday."

She shakes her head "No. Everyone. He's not your only friend. Nick and Winnie are bound to find out and I think it would be better coming from you"

I want to argue but I know she's right.

"Fine" I huff.

"Thank you" She smiles but for only a second "How'd it go today?"

I shrug nonchalantly "Same old. RJ says hi"

"Oh, tell her I said hey too" She replies "Kyle, what does 'same old' mean?" She insists unsatisfied and I just groan "If you'd let me come with then you wouldn't have to tell me"

"Okay fine. Zach confirmed that dad was really behind the whole thing" I say.

She frowns at the reminder "That's crazy. He actually tried to kill his own son."

"And you" I add stiffly.

"Yeah" She drags dazedly "I just can't believe it. All of this just to get you to work for him and repay your debt that doesn't even need repaying in the first place"

"That's what I keep thinking about every time I'm about to forgive RJ" I admit softly.

She makes it so easy to talk to her. I've never trusted anyone in my whole like like I do her. I just feel like I can tell her anything.

She frowns deflated "I'm sorry"

"Yeah, maybe one day it won't matter anymore, you know?" I say, trying to convince myself, and she nods.

It's just so hard working with people that I'm still so angry with. I'm just so angry at them and I can't help it. Zach for trying to ruin my life so many times, putting my Chelsea-Anne in danger too so many fucking times and disturbing her peace. RJ for so being so selfish and unknowingly causing so many issues in my life.

It's a lot really.

She clears her throat "Uh, since the mood is already kind of sombre, uh my mom spoke about me moving out"

"What?" I boom alarmed.

"I know, I tried to talk her out of it but I still don't know what her decision is"

"You can't move out" I protest, the thought alone driving me insane "I know we're together now but hell, it's not like we're doing weird things"

"That's what I said" She mutters.

"No, fuck that. I'll speak to her if I have to" I run a frustrated hand through my hair.

Chelsea-Anne can't leave. I miss her even if I saw her minutes ago. Imagine if we lived at different places all together. That would be torture. Plus, I've gotten used to having her around for the past five months and I'm not exactly the biggest fan of change.

I refuse.

She suddenly smiles "Aw, you're so cute"

"I'm serious. I'll really speak to her. What did your dad say?" I enquire.

"He was actually on my side. He tried to reassure mom that I was a grown, trustworthy woman who could make wise choices" She tells me grinning "I think it worked a tad bit cause mom stopped putting up a fight after"

"It better have" I grunt.

She grins kissing my cheek "Oh relax, I'll still be annoying you whether we live together or not"

"Don't say that" I dismiss "You're staying"

"Are you sure that we should continue living together though? We're kind of together now. I don't want you to get bored of me" She says softly, frowning a bit.

"That's the last thing you'll ever have to worry about" I assure defiantly "You surprise me everyday. I'd never get bored"

"Promise?" She presses.

I kiss her lips "Of course. Stay with me forever"

Did I seriously just say 'forever'. What the fuck is wrong with me? I hope she doesn't think I'm being creepy.

"I want to" She grins, much to my relief, playing with my stubble again. She really likes it "Plus, you're the best cuddle buddy ever"

I laugh "Apparently"

"And you're kind of like a human pillow and blanket all wrapped into one. Your chest is comfortable to sleep on and you keep me warm" She adds enthusiastically.

She's too cute for me.

I kiss her hair stroking it "Okay, baby"

"I like it when you call me that" She admits.

"I know" I wink arrogantly and she scowls at me unimpressed "Kidding. I like it when you call me sexy and handsome" I smirk.

She snorts "Never again"

"Oh come on" I tease.

She shakes her head still "Nope. You've done nothing to deserve my compliments, Chambers"

"Really?" I challenge moving closer to her happy face and tilting my head slightly. She visibly gulps at the proximity "Nothing?"

She nods dazedly, not being able to hide that she's looking at my lips "Nothing at all"

I smirk and opt to move lower, making sure to scrape my stubble against her skin cause I know she likes that, as I lay a soft and barely there kiss on her neck, causing her to shudder against me "Not even this?"

She can't resist me as she immediately wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer "No..." She utters above a whisper, obviously not meaning it.

I pull her roughly to me so that she's sitting on my lap and straddling me, with her legs folded on either side of my waist. She's just watching me hypnotized- waiting for me to make a move. I can feel myself getting hard just by looking at her. Looking.

I'm fucked.

I pull her face closer to mine and move my lips sideways to lay a kiss just below her ear and I hear her suck in a deep breath.

"How about now?"

She shakes her head stubbornly.

Okay, Chelsea-Anne, game fucking on.

I'm obviously going to win because even though we only kissed properly for the first time yesterday, I already know all her weak spots and what makes her squirm and lose her mind.

"Why are you lying, baby?" I breathe against her before gently nibbling on her earlobe causing her to tighten her hold on me.

"Not..." She utters.

She absentmindedly starts grinding on me, her body rubbing on my painful hard-on, and I suddenly think I won't win anymore. I groan, kissing her neck as she whimpers quietly. Why is she so sexy?!

"Kyle, no hickies" She suddenly announces, her voice a bit raspy... and hot as hell.

I groan against her neck "What?"

"I have school in two days. I don't want to be walking around with marks on my neck" She basically whispers.

"Who gives a fuck?"

She moves her face so she's looking at me, her face slightly red and flustered "Me. I'm warning you now cause I know if you start kissing me, my mind will turn all mush and I'll forget" She tells me.

"Okay" I drawl mischievously and she raises a brow seeing through me "I won't, but only if you call me sexy and handsome"

She rolls her eyes as she laughs "Seriously?"

"Yes"

"Okay fine, you're sexy and handsome" She says meekly, her tone flat.

I shake my head unimpressed "You have to mean it, sweetheart"

"I do" She argues.

I tut "Doesn't sound like it"

She offers me a smirk and my eyes widen as she leans closer to my neck and lays a soft kiss there. Good lord. My hands grip her waist and I feel her lips move higher until they're right next to my ear.

"Kyle Chambers" She whispers, her tongue brushing on my lobe. Fuck "You're so damn handsome and fucking sexy as hell"

Vixen.

I snap immediately as I grab her head and lay my lips urgently on hers and I feel her grin against me as she kisses me back with as much lust and hunger.

I lose. I fucking lose.

***

Sorry if the heat is a tad-bit much 😭😂. I've just honestly been waiting for them to be together like this for such a long time, so I can't control myself 😭.

I hope you guys like it though.

Don't forget to vote and comment. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.4K 34
That's when I immediately regretted it. I regret from sending a letter to this college. Regret even seeing him again in my life. He turned forward...
4.2K 285 32
We know, what happens if we fall for our best friend. But, do you know what happens if a person falls for his best friend's elder brother. And what w...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
1.5M 72.1K 86
[FREE STORY with paid bonus content] Kathy thought she had her entire life figured out, until she realizes that, in order to find herself, she must u...