𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂-πŽππ’ 𝐈𝐍 π‘π„πŒπ...

Od Doom_Vietnam_Slayer

A group of four different North-American Spec-ops are teleported to Remnant after their deaths. A Private Fir... VΓ­ce

Character bios. (UPDATED... AGAIN)
OP. 0: PROLOGUE
OP. 2: THE MEETING
OP. 3: ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
OP. 4: H.A.L.O.
OP. 4.5: ATTRITION
OP. 5: LIVE FIRE
OP. 6: RIDIN'
OP. 7: BEDTIME STORIES (9,77K reads special)
OP. 8: BACK TO HIGH-SCHOOL
OP. 9: TAKING NOTES
OP. 10: GOING SHOPPING
OP. 11: CARS THAT GO BOOM

OP. 1: AW SHIT, HERE WE GO AGAIN...

1.9K 38 29
Od Doom_Vietnam_Slayer

3rd person POV.
Remnant, Emerald Forest. Unknown date. Midday...

It was a normal day on the Emerald forest. Birds flew, gras grew, Sun shined... And four American operators were laying unconciuos on the ground, their weapons near them and still fully loaded.
They actually drew attention from some of the wildlife, a rabbit was circling around them and there was even a bird, curiously laying on David's chest while looking at his monocular NVG's... But flew away as soon as the sniper gained conciousness, same with the rabbit.

David: "Ow fuck, my head hurts..."
-He groaned as he got up slowly, seeing the other operators, whom also started to gain conciousness.

Alex: "Ugh... Where are-? Wait a second..." -The Delta said as he sat up, noticing Scout.- "You're the guy who was supposed to give us support!"
-He said before he noticed the other two operators getting up as well.

David: "And you are the guy who died when the Chinook blew up! I got blown up too!"
-David said to Alex, just before Christian stepped into the conversation.

Christian: "Hey! Something similar happened to us! I was trying to patch him up 'cause he stepped on an IED... Then an RPG hit our Humvee." -He said while pointing at Donavan and himself.- "Where... Where are we?"

Donavan: "No fuckin' clue... But at least we have our guns." -The gunner said while grabbing his primary weapon, followed by the other three.- "Who are you guys?"
-He asked the operators, whom looked at him and introduced themselves.

Alex: "Staff Sargeant Alexander Darren from the Delta Force. Callsign: Hunter."
-The Delta said after he removed his cap, ear protection and his shades.

David: "Lance Corporal David Othic Clarris from the USMC Scout Snipers. Callsign: Scout."
-The sniper said as he lifted his NVG's and removed his helmet.

Christian: "Private First Class Christian Benavidez from the First Ranger Battallion. Callsign: Supply."
-The youngest of the group said before he removed his beanie and pulled down his rag balaclava.

Donavan: "Sergeant Donavan Donahue from the US Marines. Callsign: Heavy."
-Finally, the tallest one of the group introduced himself before removing his helmet and balaclava.

Meanwhile...

Further away from the forest, an unknown silhuete sat on an office chair while holding a mug. This unknown figure was looking at some sort of futuristic display that represented a computer screen... Which displayed the four Americans chatting with each other.

???: "Hmmm... Interesting."
-The figure, which seemed to be a grown male judging by his voice, spoke to himself before he took a sip from his mug. He then pulled out another futuristic device out of his breast pocket, which seemed to resemble a smartphone of sorts. Then he proceded to dial a number on said device.

???: "Glynda, will you please come to my office? I found something you might want to see..."

Back to the operators...

Christian: "Okay... Now what? We know how we got here, but what are we going to do now?"
-The Ranger asked as he checked his gun, receiving the concerned looks from the other three.

David: "No idea..." -He said while looking on a compass he kept on one of his pockets.- "You know what they say about going North, maybe we can find something?"

Donavan: "Dude, we don't even know if there's any sign of civilization nearby..."
-The other Marine replied in a slightly hopeless tone, also carried by the other operators...

Alex: "Okay everyone, listen up." -The Delta called the other operators, whom looked at him as soon as he spoke to them. "I know we barely know each other, I know how we all ended up here... It looks like shit. But if we want to survive, we need to stay together and work as a team. We need to explore this place to find any source of humans around here, and that means we gotta walk! Who's with me?"
-He said in a serius tone, but bringing a bit of hope to the other three Americans in front of him, whom now had looks of determination on their faces.

Christian: "I am!"
-The Ranger shouted as he lifted his fist.

David: "So do I!"
-The sniper said with a grin on his face while he pulled down his NVG's.

Donavan: "You can count on me!"
-The Marine saluted while he held his LMG over his shoulder.
The Americans cheered as they started to regain their composture... Until they were interrupted by some rustling on the bushes behind them.

Alex: "Careful."
-Alex spoke as he aimed his OICW at the bushes, and soon, three other barrels aimed at the same spot: Christian's 249, Donavan's M60 and David's UMP.
A brief but thrilling silence followed, the four Americans waited for something to happen... Then the rustling got louder before a 7-feet tall, wolf-like creature jumped out of the bushes and roared at the operators. It's bone features and glowing red eyes gave it a menacing glare.

David: "Holy shit! What the hell's that!?"
-The sniper shouted, supprissed to see a creature like that emerge out of the tiny little bush.

Alex: "Shut up and open fire!"
-Alex ordered at the top of his lungs before the creature was mowed down by four different weapons at the same time.

*BUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDA!*

TO BE CONTINUED...

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

This one is off the list too! By the way, those artworks belong to me! I know it may look like rubbish now, but I'll polish that later.

-Doom_Vietnam_Slayer.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

18.5K 246 7
in this story rwby characters will react to Earth such as media and other stuff that will most likely be put into such as Tankfish, Oversimplified, W...
1.7K 46 24
Things were starting to get out hand in the World of Remnant. Creatures of Grimm attack closer to the borders of the kingdoms, people start to go mis...
66.1K 1.6K 26
When the infected destroyed the world all hope was lost. Y/N lost everything and everyone he loved and cared about in his world. Believing he the onl...
166K 2.7K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...