Real Identity [Identity V]

By akaringo3

A young girl lost her memories due to a car accident. She remembers nothing-not even her own name. Deciding o... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 01: Where It All Started
Chapter 02: First Match
Chapter 03: A Theory
Chapter 04: Is It The Truth?
Chapter 05: Understanding

Before we start.

68 10 0
By akaringo3

Welcome to my small project.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is a fanfiction from the chinese asymmetrical horror game 'Identity V'. You might want to check the game out first.

This fanfiction has original characters as the cast, and no canon characters will appear here.

This story contains strong language, graphic depictions of violence, and/or other mature themes. Also, if you are not comfortable with same-gender romantic relationships, I suggest not reading any future.

Lastly, English is not my first language, so there will be many grammatical errors here and there, but I will try my best to make this story enjoyable for everyone to read.

That's all I have to say, if you are okay with the things I've mentioned up there; you may now proceed to the next page.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 289 14
Hi first story! Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you just started at U.A . You're a shy but when upset a ball of anger. You never had a good life and wan...
A Memory Away By kAy

Teen Fiction

282K 10K 42
[HR: #2 in Young Adult 28/3/19] ❛❛One look and I fell in love again.❜❜ ❈ ❈ ❈ "Aren't you going to say anything?" I turned around to face him. "Thanks...
12.9K 347 32
hello!! I would like to state this I'm not the same person who wrote the fukalen fan fiction! I'm one of their friends! This is a PERSONAL GAY SHIP t...
1.5K 48 12
Naib was sheltered off from his fellow survivors. After a nice encounter he started to open his heart to his friends. After a few more times seeing t...