Hard Times

By kickingshit

A girl name Ja'lai trying to protect her sister and move out the hood . But it's hard when your mommas on dru... More

All about characters
Hard to do
Big change
Same day
Shhh πŸ˜‰
You didnt mean it did you ?
How could you
Secrects 🀫
How could i be so stupid πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Why would i ?
Nothing new
You think you grown ?
Sneaking around
Make things right .
Wrong person
Baby shower πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•
Babyshower part two πŸ’•
Shes here πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Making thing right πŸ’™
Not my problem πŸ˜•
FAVOR !
Never trust your friend
Never trust your friend II
I cant πŸ’” .
Just one chance !
Kicked out πŸ‘‹πŸΎ
Im not going πŸ˜•
Not Again .
Not playing no games !
Moving on ..
Good news & bad news !
Dont wanna be alone
Falling off ....
Keep pushing ...
IM here ✊🏾
Um you sure ?
Mistakes
Changing 😘
do the time
So back to what i was saying .
new dave east book out now .

Misunderstanding

7K 203 46
By kickingshit

Kayla POV :

" what are you doing here " I looked around to see who he was talking about .

I started to laugh um did you forget or something .

" no I didn't forget shit so why the fuck are you here "

I started to laugh oh so you must of forgot, I stayed in this hospital 24/7 me and your daughter for days , where the fuck was your bitch at ? Somewhere laid up with your enemy , see you can't trust everybody this bitch is smiling in your face when she snakes you , I been hearing about the bitch y'all been on and off , she the same mf who put that shit up in your head that MY daughter wasn't yours .

She's jealous for what ? Lol I don't know maybe she want a baby by you but she can't get it lol .

So next time Remember what you say to me .

Laii POV :

I ran behind kayla who walked out the room , shoota told her bring the baby in here but she didn't listen .

Following her I grabbed her arm but she snatched from me and yelled at me .

" get the fuck off of me "

I rolled my eyes well fine bitch I'm your ride here you getting all mad when a bitch trying clam you down .

She turned around and try apologize but at this point I was mad asf .

Nope you don't even got to apologize to me , go let your babydaddy see his child then we can go .

" I don't want him seeing my child or nothing into he learns how to respect us , it's about respect he clearly didn't ask to see his daughter into I left he'll have to get his act right to see my child "

I nodded my head and hugged my bestie cause she's 100% right .

He can't just keep denying that baby one minute he wanna man up and then the next minute he don't .

He got two kids out here this has to stop .

" bestie I promise if he does more for that young bitchs baby and don't do shit for mines ? I'm putting him on child support "

I began to laugh your nuts bestie .

Tinky pov :

Finally this bitch was finished with my hair , I went into my bathroom and looked .

I ran my hand threw it , new look and I look cuteeee .

I smiled and pulled my phone out I began to snap pictures that I will be posting later .

I walked into the room and she was getting her stuff ready to leave .

She left and then I went into my room to look for something to wear .

There's this party tonight that me and niy suppose to go to .

It was for 18 and over but they don't do ids so I'll be able to get in .

I didn't have work tomorrow and I finished all my school work .

I laid out my outfit and went into my closet to find my shoes .

15 minutes later I was dressed and ready .

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled .

I look cuteeee , I heard a knock on the door so I went downstairs .

I opened the door and it was niy , I smiled cause she looked cute .

Girl you don't look 16 you look 21 she started twerking I laughed .

I ran upstairs and grabbed my keys , I locked the place up then headed to the car .

Getting in I strapped in , I cut the music up then put the club in my GPS .

I finally made it at the club , we walked in and all eyes were on us .

I whispered into niy ear do you know these people .

" no where just cute that's it loosen up " I nodded and began to walk .

We walked to the bar , Niy try get me to drink but I told her I don't , she just said only two and I end up doing it that's it I can handle myself .

I began to just sit at the bar looking stupid , this is not really my type of vibe I like being at home .

I rolled my eyes and began to play with my water , some dude came up and sat next to me .

Q POV :

This big booty bitch was giving me a lap dance , I didn't think it was cheating I mean it was only for a video shoot

So I let her , something told me look down at the bar and I did .

I saw this dude name Malcom all in some girl face .

I started to laugh cause she look bad and Malcom really didn't know how to spit game .

Looking down there I made eye contact with the girl and I seen that it was tinky .

Looking at her face I could see she was pissed .

The dancer started kissing on me and I pushed her off me and walked back into the bathroom .

Tinky pov :

Some lame dude was trying get my number but it didn't happen .

If he would of found out I was 16 he would of screamed , I pushed him away and got up and walked up the stairs .

I seen the bitch that was kissing on Q and ran up on her .

I started fighting her and beating her up , I took a bottle and broke it on her head .

Then I made my way back down this hallway where I see he went at .

There was some restroom back there so I figure that where he went .

Not giving a fuck who dick was out I pushed the door open and walked into the bitch .

I seen Q in bathroom washing his neck off and I seen a big ass hickey on there .

I ran up on him and started fighting him , I began to cry and hit him harder and harder .

He pinned me up on the wall and was talking but I zone him out and keened him in his nuts .

I snatched my purse and threw the ring he gave me at him .

I walked out too go find nyi but I couldn't see her , I walked out the door and hopped in the car .

I drove to the nearest hotel and booked one , walking into my room I stripped and cried myself to sleep .

__________________________

Vote, comment and follow for another update .

Do you think Tinky coming back home ?

Is shoota going to get his self together ?

Do you think shoota did anything wrong ?

Did you think Q did anything wrong ?

Update 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.3K 32
Brittany has been on her ever since her whole family disowned her after having a beautiful baby girl. She is living paycheck to paycheck while also k...
536K 20.5K 48
Brianni uses her sister's pictures and information to live her best social media life not knowing she'd meet the love of her life that way. Will he a...
816K 21.1K 34
This story is about a girl who had to find a way to take care of her and her lil sister after she gets in a fight wither her drug addict mother and m...
200K 4.3K 37
Living In New York can Be hard I'm Only 19 and taking care of me and my 17 year old sister, Grew up with no Father he Died while trying to protect o...