Mrs. Manobans' Baby (Jenlisa)

Από jclc_bp

[Completed] It's been years of Jennie and Lisa trying to conceive a child. Through IVF, they tried, it... Περισσότερα

Finally
Late Night Snack
Second Trimester
Third Trimester
Home
Bath Time, Life Time
Epilogue

The Baby is Here

23.5K 900 301
Από jclc_bp

"Lisa," Jennie called out.

"Hmm?"

"I think the baby is about to come."

"You feel the contractions?"

"Yeah—" Jennie's water broke.

"Okay, Okay, Okay, let's stay calm!" Lisa said with her eyes wide.

Lisa took Jennie's hands and guide her to the car, they were in the kitchen when Jennie started to feel dizzy.

Jennie held her head and groaned.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm having a headache."

"Alright, let's get to the car, uhm, the bag is there, what else do I need?"

"Keys, house and car."

"Got it. Let's go."

"AAAHHH!" Jennie held her belly. Lisa panicked.

"Let's hurry!" Lisa walked Jennie faster out the house and into their car, they drove to the hospital.

"Yes mom, she's in labor right now."

"We'll be there honey," Jennie's mom answered.

Lisa hung up the phone and called her parents to tell them the news. After the phone call, she went back inside the vip room.

"How you feeling darling?" Lisa asked as she held Jennie's hand in hers and sat down on a chair next to her. Lisa's hand was shaking.

"I'm in labor, how do you think I'm feeling?"

"I love you." Lisa unexpectedly told Jennie.

"I love you too hon." Jennie laughed softly.

"Is the, uhm, you know...your cervix big enough?"

"Chaeyoung said that it's still five centimeters, she was surprised I got to the hospital only now because I wasn't feeling symptoms of the labor and it's already been more than three hours since it started."

"I would do it myself, deliver the baby I mean, but my hands." Lisa hung her head low.

"You're a gynecologist, I can't believe you won't be able to deliver your own child." Jennie gripped Lisa's hand tighter.

"I'm sorry." Lisa kissed Jennie's cheeks.

"It's okay," Jennie said.

She looked at Lisa and saw she was disappointed in herself, Jennie brought her left arm around Lisa to soothe her back.

"I'm supposed to be the one who gets a rub on the back, but I'm giving it to you." Jennie laughed.

"Sorry, I can check if your cervix has gotten any bigger, then we can start the second stage."

"Doctor Park, your best friend, might I remind you, already checked it a few minutes ago, when you went out to talk to mom."

"Okay, it helps to walk around you know?" Lisa suggested.

"Really?"

"Yeah, and you're breathing a little too fast right now, I want you to slow your breaths. Copy me, inhale...exhale..." Lisa asked.

"Great, you're doing great." Lisa complimented. "I want you to relax during and between your contractions okay? I'll massage you so tell me if you're having any types of contractions."

"Alright, I'm feeling one right now." Jennie started calmly.

"How are you this calm Jennie?" Lisa started to massage her.

"It's just—"

"Doctor Manoban!" Chaeyoung and a nurse walked in.

Lisa acknowledged her friend.

"Doctor Park, nurse Jung."

"Why are we being formal?" Chaeyoung slapped Lisa's back.

"We are at a professional setting." Lisa said and stared into Chaeyoung's eyes for a few seconds, looking serious. Then they both bursted out laughing.

"Where's shorty?" Lisa asked still recovering from their laughing fit.

Chaeyoung was about to answer, but was interrupted, the door slid open revealing a disheveled Jisoo.

"I came as fast as I can!" Jisoo limped from the door entrance.

"No you didn't? I had to threaten you to get your ass here, you said to call you when Jennie's about to be done with birth because—" Jisoo quickly covered Chaeyoung's mouth and laughed suspiciously.

"Remember I love you guys." Jisoo said and Chaeyoung removed her hand. Jisoo sat down on a chair.

"Anyways, when all the visitors come here, only one can stay in this room, you know this right Lisa?"

Lisa nodded.

"Who do you want in this room Jennie?" Lisa asked her.

"The person I've been trying to have a child with, who do you think Lisa, why bother asking me?"

"I thought maybe you wanted your mother or something—"

"Lisa is staying in here so I can grip her hand to death." Jennie smiled to Chaeyoung.

"That's right, Lisa why can't you deliver your own child, you've done a lot of deliveries."

"My hands can't stop shaking Chaeyoung-ah."

Chaeyoung sees Lisa's hand in Jennie's still trembling.

"Alright, I'll be back in a few hours, call me if anything comes up okay?"

"Will do." Jennie replied.

"Behave." Chaeyoung pointed to Jisoo.

After Chaeyoung and the nurse left, Jisoo looked at the door and mocked her.

"BeHaVE." Jisoo imitated Chaeyoung.

Lisa laughed and Jennie flicked her forehead.

"Ah." Lisa soothed her forehead.

"I heard my baby is in labor."

"Mom! Dad!"

Lisa stood up to greet her in-laws and her parents.

"Thanks for coming, I think Jennie can start the second stage of labor now, I'm sorry, but only one visiter can be in here, you guys have to wait elsewhere." Lisa stated.

"It's no problem, we will wait in the next room, let's go Jisoo, Mr and Mrs. Kim." Mr. Manoban replied and took his wife's hand.

"See you soon."

"I think I should call Chaeyoung now, your cervix is already at ten centimeters."

"Call...ahead." Jennie said panting.

"Okay, she's on her way, when you feel contractions, I want you to push okay? Like you're doing number two in the bathroom." Jennie nodded.

"Breathe Jennie, Don't forget to breathe." Lisa kissed Jennie's forehead and held her hands.

Chaeyoung got there soon with a nurse.

"Alright, shall we begin?" Chaeyoung put on her gloves.

After a lot of pushes, screams, and a few cracked bones (Lisa's fingers from Jennie's death grip) Baby Lubiah was finally in a new world.

Baby Lubiah was given to a nurse to clean off after Lisa cut her umbilical cords.

"AAAH!" Jennie screamed out in agony when she felt more contractions.

Lisa went back to her wife's side and held her hands again.

"What! What's going on?"

"I feel...more...con-contrac..."

Lisa went to check what Jennie was saying and she dropped onto the floor.

"Chae-Chaeyoung-ah! Another head." Lisa got up the floor and rushed back to hold Jennie's hand.

"What? I wasn't informed you guys will be having twins."

"Tw-twins?" Jennie asked in between breaths.

"Yes baby, one more time yeah?"

"Lubiah Kim Manoban and Leo Kim Manoban, welcome to the world."

The two babies were asleep on Jennie's bare chest. Lisa patted their bums and placed a kiss on Jennie's lips.

"I got what I wished for."

"You better take good care of them Lisa."

"Of course, we'll take great care of them." Lisa smiled widely.

"Gimme kiss." Jennie pouted. Lisa obliged.

"I'm sorry about your hand." Jennie said.

Lisa had to get a cast, her bones were actually cracked.

"No worries, our babies have to go back to the nursery room soon, you get some rest okay?"

"Yeah, rest would be best right now."

Lisa took Lubiah and wrapped her in a blanket then did the same with Leo, after that, a nurse took them to the rooms where all other babies were.

"Goodnight baby. I love you."

"I love you too." Jennie whispered to Lisa as she wrapped her arms around her so snuggle closer.

A/N - Hello Loves! Thank you for reading!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
268K 10K 11
Don't wait until the day she leaves you... Inspired by a song.
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...