𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂-𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐍...

By Doom_Vietnam_Slayer

A group of four different North-American Spec-ops are teleported to Remnant after their deaths. A Private Fir... More

Character bios. (UPDATED... AGAIN)
OP. 1: AW SHIT, HERE WE GO AGAIN...
OP. 2: THE MEETING
OP. 3: ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
OP. 4: H.A.L.O.
OP. 4.5: ATTRITION
OP. 5: LIVE FIRE
OP. 6: RIDIN'
OP. 7: BEDTIME STORIES (9,77K reads special)
OP. 8: BACK TO HIGH-SCHOOL
OP. 9: TAKING NOTES
OP. 10: GOING SHOPPING
OP. 11: CARS THAT GO BOOM

OP. 0: PROLOGUE

2.2K 37 25
By Doom_Vietnam_Slayer

3rd person POV.
Afganistan. 6/21/2024...

The United States is still sending forces to Afganistan in an effort of stopping a new enemy collaborating with the Taliban. A much better armed enemy and even more cruel and ruthless.
U.S Army, Marines and Special Forces are deployed in the region, but this new and unkown threat is putting up a fight against the U.S Military.

This is the story of four operators of different branches of the military, whom will face their fate overseas...

Alexander Darren. 6/21/2024. 2246 hours...

Born in San Francisco, California, this Delta Force Operator lived a normal life in a normal family. But having a passion for the military and guns were the necesary push, adding some deternimation, to join the US Army on his late 20's and then taking another step to join the Special Forces.
And right now, he's about to jump into his first mission in this country. Inside a CH-47 Chinook, him and another group of Deltas are ready to jump from the helicopter.

Pilot: "We're over the target."
-The pilot said as the cargo door opened. At mid altitude, they had to jump and immediately open their parachutes. And so they jumped, one by one.
But when Alex was about to jump, he saw a bright light approaching fast.

"FUCK! AN RPG!"

He thought. But it was too late, by the time he realized what was coming, the Rocket detonated and the Chinook went down in flames, with him still inside.
The pilot began to panic as he tried to regain control of the vehicle, but his efforts were in vain since he lost control of the aircraft.
Last stop: the hard ground.

Pilot: "Shit! Mayday, mayday! This is Romeo-3, we're going down! I say again, we're going down!"

Co-pilot: "God damn it! We're not surviving this-!"

*CRASH!*

*KABOOM!*

David Othic Clarris. 6/21/2024. 2248 hours...

This originaly rural texan had a tough past.
He had a pretty anti-social behavior, his family being the only people he interacted with. But that changed after his father died on a car crash. He was also inside that vehicle, but he managed to survive.
After that, him and his mother moved to El Paso, still having problems holding back tears because of their still recent loss.
And there he lived until he joined the USMC Scout Snipers, the reason being his love for guns as a natural born Texan.

Right now, he was on his third mission in Afganistan, consisting of giving support to a Delta Team with the task of finding intel in an enemy hideout.
He was hiding inside a tall building not too far away from the hideout, but he managed to see the situation going FUBAR through the scope of his M107.

Delta Operator: "Casualties! We got a helo and a man down! I say again, Casualties!"
-The squad leader shouted on the radio, moments after the Chinook exploded, killing one of his men in the process.
Minutes passed by as he spoted some techicals heading to the objective, so he did his job and fired at them with his 50. BMG Sniper.

*KAPOW!*

Since that gun couldn't be silenced easily, the gunshot echoed throughout the area, but it hit it's target: One of the vehicles' driver. Said vehicle crashed and spinned a couple of times before blocking the way for the enemy convoy.
And there he was, a couple of hundreds of meters away from the threat... Or so he thought.

*BRAKKA-BRAKKA!*

All of a sudden, enemy fire began to rain directly at him. Saying that he was supprissed was an understatement, he didn't expect the enemy to be closer than that.

David: "Damn it! Delta Team! This is Scout, I'm taking fire! I say again, taking fire! I can't even stick my head out to get a good look!"
-He screamed through the radio. He wasn't even able to take a peek outside to see the threat.
But before he could recieve a reply, a sudden explosion turned the building he was in into debris.

*KABOOM!*

Donavan Donahue. 6/23/2024. 1528 hours...

This 6'5" African-American beast was born in a militaristic family in New York.
His grandfather was an M60 gunner in Vietnam, and both of his parents were also in the armed forces.
He had the fame for being the tallest one around his friends, earing his fame of being a beast that could snap you in half. But he didn't do that to a single person, his appearence and an angry voice was enough to scare anyone... Execpt his Drill Instructor when he joined the U.S Marines, following his family tradition.

And right now, he was leading a convoy of Marines and Rangers on foot checking the road for any IED's, since this road had that fame of being booby-trapped.
After a couple of minutes, he gestured the Hummvee to stop, since he spotted a suspicious wire crossing the road.

Marine: "Yo, buddy! What did ya see?"
-One of the Marines called him from the Hummvee, peeking his head out of the window.

Donavan: "There's a wire on the street! I'll check it out!"
-He said to the other Marine. He was actually a demolition expert, but he avoided EOD suits, mainly because he wanted to move freely and didn't want to die from a heat stroke inside that.

Marine: "Alright, be careful dawg!"
-The Marine replied as Donavan was carefully approaching the wire, knowing the nature of these traps. These things could be manually detonated from the distance with a cellphone, or it could be a simple decoy to set up an ambush...
Sadly, it was both. And Donavan was the first victim of the ambush.

*KABOOM!*

Christian Benavidez. 6/23/2024. 1527 hours...

This young Ranger, born in Miami, Florida, wasn't your stereotypical "Florida Man" But he hadn't lived in the happiest of families... In fact, his father was abusive towards both his mother and older sister, but didn't even pay attention to Christian.
One time, the time he snapped, was when he saw blood dripping from his sister's face and his father holding a broken beer bottle. So he grabbed another of the hundreds of bottles and hit his father on the back of his head, knocking him out.
His mother called 911, after a couple of minutes Police and Ambulances arrived, but his father regained conciusness, still drunk, and went on a rampage towards the Officers, which resulted on him being taken down by the Police.

Months later, after graduating High-School, he joined the US Army Rangers since his family wasn't doing well on money, and the Military was the best choice to pay for college.
Now he was in Afganistan in a convoy of Rangers and Marines as a combat lifesaver. He was no expert in medicine, but he knew the basics of first aid.

*KABOOM!*

But right now, he may face something worse, since a US Marine was blown away because of an IED.

Christian: "Shit! Man down, man down! Moving to assist!"
-He screamed through the radio as he grabbed his guns and first aid kit, running towards the wounded Marine.
And by the time he got there, all hell broke loose.

*BRAKKA-BRAKKA!*

Marine: "SHIT! TAKING FIRE, TAKING FIRE!"
-An M2HB gunner shouted before he fired his turret towards the enemy fire.

*BUDDABUDDABUDDA!*

Ranger: "I GOT HOSTILES INCOMING, RIGHT SIDE!"

*BRATATA! BRATATA!*

Marine: "THEY'RE COMING FROM THE LEFT SIDE TOO! THEY'RE ALL OVER!"

*BRAKKA-BRAKKA!*

Both Soldiers and Marines shouted as the firefight became more intense. All happening while Christian dragged the wounded Marine, whom lost an arm and a leg, towards a "safe" place and began to treat his wounds.

Christian: "C'mon, Devil Dog! Stay with me! You're coming home today!" -He said as he applied a tourniquet on the Marine's leg, his hands being soaked with blood.- "Don't you do this!"

But the Marine didn't listen, instead, he used his remaining strength to grab Christian's hand and tell him his last words:

Donavan: "Tell my parents... I love 'em..."
-Donavan said before he went limp right in front of him.
The Ranger tried his best to revive him... But it was no use, he was already dead and he could do nothing about it...
Before he lost his mind and joined the fight, an RPG rocket exploded right next to him... He obviusly didn't survive that.

*KABOOM!*

You may believe this is the end of the story for these men... But it actually isn't.
Something, God, destiny, whatever you may call it, decided to give them another chance... In another world.

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
Yo! Back with this! Some grammatical errors have been corrected and this chapter has been a little bit polished! Onto the next one!

-Doom_Vietnam_Slayer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 46 24
Things were starting to get out hand in the World of Remnant. Creatures of Grimm attack closer to the borders of the kingdoms, people start to go mis...
3K 23 11
Pyrrha Nikos didn't ask to die. Unfortunately, that doesn't stop anything. Pyrrha's gone, and Jaune is crushed. Team JNPR must now function without P...
98.5K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
66.4K 1.6K 26
When the infected destroyed the world all hope was lost. Y/N lost everything and everyone he loved and cared about in his world. Believing he the onl...