℉AT€♡

By Noortaekook

Love story of a boy, where he meets the person. Whom, he has always loved since the school days. Will he con... More

♡Still love him♡
♡missed you♡
♡Truth & meeting him for the second time♡
♡Love hurts♡
♡Exhausted♡
♡selection♡
♡Nervous♡
♡"I was waiting for you"♡
♡DATE!?♡
♡Competition♡
♡Dinner♡
♡Jealous♡
♡Embarrassed♡
♡My love♡
♡kims♡
♡special day♡
♡Engagement♡
♡Lovely Night🌙♡
♡finally found you!♡
♡meeting my in-laws!♡
♡I have a lover~♡
♡Our wedding pt 1♡
♡Our wedding pt 2♡
♡Wedding✿♡

♡Heartbeat♡

2.7K 152 33
By Noortaekook

It was 7:00 am when Jungkook woke up as usual he got ready. Today was his first day in the University.

      ( today's outfit of Jungkook)

After checking himself in the mirror. He walked out of his room going towards the hall. He saw Jin cooking. He walked towards the kitchen.

" Good morning Jinnie hyung~"  Jungkook greeted him.

"Oh kook you woke up,Good morning to you too" Jin said with a smile.

"Jiminie hyung is still sleeping???"  Jungkook asked him.

"Yeah~~ go and wake him up"

Jungkook nodded and made his way to Jimin's room. He knocked twice before entering.

"Hyung get up!!! GET UP!!!" Jungkook said jumping on the bed. He shook Jimin's arms repeatedly.

"Ahhhh!!!stop !!!I will wake up in 5 min.." Jimin whined pulling sheets over his face.

"No!!! Get up now!!!"

"Okay okay I am up" Jimin said still hiding inside the sheets.

"But,you are still sleeping~~" Jungkook said with duh tone. Jimin didn't reply to his question.

.

.

.

"Jeez!!!seriously?" Jungkook was so done with Jimin's laziness.

He hovered on top of him and started tickling Jimin. Making Jimin  laugh loudly.

Hearing Jimin's laugh. Jin entered in the room to see what was happening. He saw Jungkook tickling Jimin.

"What happened??"  Jin asked.

"Oh Jinnie Hyung, see Jiminie hyung is not waking up" Jungkook said with a pout.

"I am awake" Jimin said as he got up from bed.

" You guys are so silly~ get ready and come out. Breakfast is ready" Jin said as he walked out with Jungkook following him like a puppy. He just loves food.

Jimin went to freshen up as they left the room.

Jungkook and Jin walked near the dining table.

"Jinnie Hyung, Do you need any help?"  Jungkook asked. He just wanted to help Jin. He got used to helping his mother. It was like a habit now.

" No~ kook just sit down. I will serve you food"  Jin gave him smile before walking inside the kitchen.

Jungkook nodded taking the seat. After a while Jimin joined them too. They talked while eating and laughing a little at Jin's dad jokes.

After they finished their breakfast.
They locked the front door and made their way to University.

As they were walking inside the University. They were talking with each other.

"Sorry Jungkook, we didn't go around Seoul yesterday" Jimin said feeling bad. He really wanted to explore Seoul with Jungkook. Jimin was still unfamiliar with the areas but still he was excited to go roam around  with Jungkook.

" Its okay hyung. We will have more time in future to do that~" Jungkook said with smiling face. Jimin felt better.

"let's go to shopping tomorrow. I will bring my boyfriend too" Jin said  not seeing how the both boys eyes went wide.

"You have a BOYFRIEND!
(╯°□°)╯" Both Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time. They were surprised as Jin didn't talk about having a boyfriend.

" Yes~~ " Jin laughed at their reaction. They looked very cute.

"You didn't tell us!!!" Jimin said glaring at Jin. Jungkook just smiled.

"Sorry I forgot  to tell you guys yesterday. But I told you now so forgive me~" Jin said joining his hands.

"It's ok Jinnie hyung~No need to ask sorry" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Wait!! Tell us his name!!" Jimin was very curious to know. Jin was very handsome so he wondered what his boyfriend will look like.

"Kim Namjoon~" Jin said with little red cheeks 

"What!!!! As in the KIM NAMJOON!!" Jimin exclaimed. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

Jungkook just face palmed at how Jimin was reacting.

"Yes~But, why are you reacting like that?" Jin asked confused at Jimin reaction. Sure his boyfriend was very popular.

"Oh Jinnie hyung, he always likes to overreact that's it" Jungkook said glaring at Jimin.

"What!!?? NO!!! you are dating  one of the heartthrob of the college. It is a big deal." Jimin said still shocked.

" Hyung just be quite. What if he's heartthrob that's not a big deal" Jungkook said making Jimin look at him in disbelief.

"wha- Jimin was ready to fight with Jungkook but Jin interrupted him.

" Okay, okay stop fighting. I know he's famous in this University and that's the reason I came here. Let me see how many people stare at my Joonie" Jin said with scary look. Jimin and Jungkook gulped looking at the dark aura around him. He looked really scary.

"Haha... that's why you are here?" Jungkook said laughing nervously.

"Not really~ that's one of my purpose. I have to go now. My class will start soon. I will see you guys at lunch" Jin walked away waving at them.

Both jimin and Jungkook waved back to him.

"Kook, did you see dark aura around him. God I was so scared" Jimin said feeling goosebumps run through his hands. He rubbed both his arms.

" Yeah, Jinnie hyung can be really scary and we know that now" Jungkook said laughing.

"So, now one of the heartthrob is owned by Jin hyung hmm now three left" Jimin said showing his three cute fingers.

"When are you going to confess to Min yoongi? Jungkook said smirking as he closed Jimin's finger making them only two. Jimin just blushed.

"What!!?? Never!" Jimin said shaking his head. It was impossible. Why would Min Yoongi accept him. There is no way they can be together. That's what Jimin was thinking.

"What!! Why?" Jungkook asked he really wanted them to be together. They will make a perfect couple.

"Kook... Do you think he will notice me. I am just a normal guy. There are so many people who loves him. Its not possible" Jimin said with a sad smile.

"Hyung!!! Have you seen yourself in the  mirror. You are so beautiful. I swear that boy will fall for you" Jungkook said looking hurt. He hated when Jimin is not confident about his looks and talents. He was literally an angel.

"Thanks  kook" Jimin said smiling. Jungkook hugged him. Jimin felt better and he was happy to have a best friend like Jungkook.

He was always insecure about his looks and his dance. But, Jungkook was always there with him. Encouraging and supporting him through all the hard times.

Suddenly There were noises. They saw girls and boys were running near the entrance gate. They pushed Jimin and Jungkook making Jungkook fall on hard ground.

"kook!!! You okay!" Jimin asked worried. He glared at the students who were running towards the entrance before he helped Jungkook to stand up.

"Thanks hyung. I am okay.But, why are they running?" Jungkook asked caressing his elbow. There was a small scratch.

"Kook, it's four heartthrob. They are near the gate so they are running that way. This is a daily scene. You will get used to it" Jimin told him as he shook his head. Are these people here for study or  just for fun? He understands that those boys are handsome and all but running to them and surrounding them even before they enter. It was not a good behaviour. He really didn't like that.

Jungkook saw some girls running towards entrance gate. He sighed before looking at Jimin. Jimin had disapproval look.

"Let's get going hyung" Jungkook softly whispered. Jimin nodded looking away from the crowd. They started walking away.

"Did you see Taehyung he was looking so handsome~" a random girl said.

Jungkook stopped walking when he heard that name. His breath hitched just by hearing that name.

what!!! Taehyung??? No stupid Jungkook. You are always thinking about him so you just heard that. yeah correct!

"What happened kook??" Jimin asked caressing Jungkook's arm.  

Jungkook just shook his head before he spoke...

"Nothing~~ I just heard someone's name"

"What??? Whose?" Jimin asked him.

" I.... heard someone call taeh-yung"  Jungkook stuttered.

fool!! You still stutter when your lips leaves his name. I am so done with myself!

Jungkook thought as he sighed.

"That's because master Kim Taehyung is first heartthrob in whole University. I swear if I didn't love Yoongi hyung. I would fall for him" Jimin said smiling.But, Jungkook was not listening to him. He was lost in his own world when he heard Jimin tell Kim Taehyung. That name.

Taehyung!!?? Kim Taehyung!!??Heartthrob!? Master! ?Tae!!? My Tae!!!??As in taehyung!! ??Tae-

" Jungkook!!! What happened?? What are you thinking???" Jimin said snapping Jungkook out of Kim Taehyung's thoughts.

Ring Ring◎

"Shit!!! We are late! Let's run kook!" Jimin shouts as he took Jungkook's hands.Just as they turn around to run. They saw four handsome guys. Girls and boys surrounding them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook made eye contact with one of the boy.

My heart!!! Its beating too fast!!! What should I do?? he is standing right in front of me. Wait!!??? Is he staring at me??? No!! Its not possible.Let's see...
.
.
.

He is !!!!! Oh my god!! Oh my god!!what should i d-

"Let's go~" Jimin said again snapping him out of his thoughts.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand again and started running. They were running so fast.

Oh god he was looking so cool.My heart was beating so fast. Min yoongi you will be death of me!!!

They reached their class. They went Inside and sat on Their seats. After some minutes both of them calmed down.

Jungkook's mind was somewhere else. When someone asked him...

"Is someone sitting here?" Asked the person with deep voice.

Jungkook didn't even look up at the person. He was busy thinking about someone.

"No~"  Jungkook said biting his nails.
That said the person sat beside him looking at Jungkook who was in deep thoughts.

Did I really saw him?? Like really!! No... it's fake! I haven't seen him in two years so I am imagining him. Yeah correct! I love him so much that I am imag-

Jimin nudged him. Jungkook glares at him.

"What!!?"  Jungkook whispered looking at Jimin.

"You fool!!!  see who sat beside you!" Jimin whispers back looking at his dumb friend.

"What?? Who sat besi-..

His breath hitched  when he saw the person looking at him. He swear he could die right now in this moment.

Jungkook just smiled at him nervously and turned front looking straight at board. He felt that person was still staring at him.

Tae-hyung is sitting beside me!!??? Ahhhhhhh!!! I wanna scream.I am so happy. But, why are others staring at me? To sit beside Tae-hyung sure attracts lots of attention. ahhh!! How should I concentrate when the person I love most in this world sitting beside me that too staring at me!!!!

Jungkook was smiling unconsciously. He was looking so beautiful. He wasn't aware that someone was staring at his beautiful smile and Loving it.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After like 2 hours class ended.

Jungkook packed his things. He saw Taehyung still sitting on his seat.

who would have thought. My first talk with taehyung will be this way!!

" huh...ca-n yo-u..."  Jungkook was stuttering.

kook you are really stupid  Jimin thought before speaking...

"Master Taehyung can you move please. We have to get out" Jimin said with polite smile.

Taehyung got up straightening his white shirt and hands in his pockets.
As soon as Taehyung moved. Jungkook ran away.

"kook!!!!!"  Jimin shouts running behind him. But, before he could walk out of the class. He told bye to Taehyung.

Taehyung took his bag and walked out of the class. He was in good mood today because of certain someone.

                       ❤️(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

I hope you guys enjoyed it💜~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.4K 27
This story is about taekook namjin and yoonmin falling in love... And of course our sunshine will be there too... our sunshine will help this three...
92.6K 4.1K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...
733K 26.2K 52
This story has my favourite ships- Taekook ,Yoonmin,Namjin. (Main ship is Taekook) And yeah how can I leave my lovely sunshine cutie pie, my Hobi.. ...
7.4K 260 27
Tae waited to find his soulmate so long that he failed to realize he was already right in front of him. Side ships ; (taekook obvi) yoonmin, woosan S...