Ninjago OTP 20 Day Challenge...

By APersonYouWantToKnow

click for explanation ;) Disclaimer: I do not own the cover art or Ninjago More

Explanation
Day 1: First Meeting
Day 2: Dancing
Day 3: Baking Cake
Day 4: Driving Around
Part 6: Ice Cream
Part 7: Cosplay
Part 8: Arguing Because Someone Ate The Last Piece Of Cake
Part 9: CONVENTION
Part 10: Doing Something Ridiculous
Part 11: Gaming
Part 12: Disney Movie Marathon
Part 13: Shopping
update
Day 15: Buying a Pet
Day 16: Doing Something Fun
Day 17: Hanging Out With Friends
Day 18: At The Park
Day 19: Marriage
Day 20: Whatever You Want (A Teaser)

Day 5: Coffee

12 2 0
By APersonYouWantToKnow

I yawned, crawling out of bed and making my way to the kitchen. The coffee pot gurgled for a while and then spewed out the delicious brown stuff. In the morning, all the ninjas get together for a cup of coffee, or in Jay's case, orange juice. Everyone likes it a different way: Cole likes it black, Kai and Nya like a spoon of sugar, Zane has a little cream, Lloyd has both in large quantities. I like mine with cream and sugar too, but not as much as Lloyd.

The ninjas were beginning to trickle out, sitting down at the table. By now, I was completely awake, being a morning person, and ready to take the day head on. Cole was the first one out, and he took advantage of it, stealing a quick kiss before I handed him his mug. I handed out the rest of the coffee before sitting down myself.

"So, what the plan for today, guys?" I braced myself on the table with my elbows and took a sip. They shrugged.

"Training, maybe some recon, not really much planned out." I smiled evilly.

"Yes. I suppose some of you would be available to help with cleaning then." All the guys groaned at me.

"Yeah, I think I prefer Sensei's training to cleaning. At least training is a challenge." Kai replied. "I'm out." He left to get started on doing his hair. Jay nodded quickly.

"Me too, I think I'll join him." He gulped the rest of his orange juice and hurried to catch up with Kai. I looked at Zane.

"Sorry, Shea. I need to update my software this morning. I will have to join you later." I smiled.

"Thanks Zane. At least I can count on you. What about you Nya? Cole?" They both shrugged.

"I'm cool with cleaning. Besides, water powers makes it a lot easier!" She smirked and twirled a thread of water around her fingers. Cole downed the last of his coffee.

"I can help too. I've gone through that training sequence too many times for my own good anyway." Since we were on the same side, I grabbed his hand subtly under the table.

"Thanks! Cleaning this place really is a job for a team." I fist-bumped Nya and Cole before packing up the coffee bar. "If we want to get done before dinner, we should start now." It took a few minutes for us to change into work clothes and get ready. Then, we tackled the beast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
388K 13.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...