bakudeku oneshots

By abandonedcringyacc

thank you for all the support on this book ๐Ÿ’ž || completed: june 30, 2020 - requests: โœ– bakudeku: โœ” fluff: โœ” ... More

soulmates - angst
weakness - idk what genre ngl
familiar - angst
hate - angst to fluff
hug - fluff
hug (2.0) - fluff
understand - fluff
legs - angst
deserve - angst
bakudeku - angst ig?
hanahaki - angst
fusion - fluff
nervous - fluff
dream - fluff (and lowkey angst)
win - fluff
stay - fluff (+sad a lil)
her - angst
stay 2.0 - fluff
overwork - fluff
lol sorry for not posting
relax - nsfw
regicide - (not bakudeku so skip if ya want)
truth - angst
truth (2/2) - angst
teacher - suggestive/nsfwยฟ
duo - fluff
fly - angst
fly pt.2 - angst
selfish - angst
rut - nsfw
heat - nsfw
nightmare - angst/fluff
new year - fluff
calm - fluff
grind - nsfw
secret - fluff
shameless self promo ๐Ÿ˜” but new book out :)
Memories - Angst
ayo, please readd
sorry

sick - fluff

12.1K 193 243
By abandonedcringyacc

• in this, midoriya and bakugou are already a couple
• tw: a little swearing
• thoughts will be italicized
———————————————————————————
midoriya was sick, he labeled it to himself as a common fever and hoping for not anything too drastic.

he tried his best to keep it to himself, but having to excuse himself from class to go throw up, him being more hot than usual, and a raspy voice, it wasn't working too well.

he didn't want to get anyone involved with something he could fix by himself.

but he couldn't. he couldn't keep from everyone. even the teachers were onto him.

/in class/

it was silent, aizawa had given out a pop quiz about heros. not something you wouldn't expect from a hero training school.

"midoriya" a low monotone voice spoke

he looked up

"can i speak to you outside for a moment" he asked.

deku nodded and got up

baku pov

i heard mr. aizawa call deku's name and ask him to have a word with him.

i've noticed he's been a little off lately, having to excuse himself from class and getting unstable after little amounts of training.

it was worrisome. he's usually on top of everything but now he's been fucking slacking.

makes me wonder what the hell is going on with him.

3rd pov

mr. aizawa and midoriya walk out the class room, the taller male crouched down on his feet and puts his hand on the small boy's left shoulder, looking up at him.

"i usually don't go in my students business but i've noticed you've been slacking. you're usually one of my top students when it comes to tests and training but it seems you have been dropping."

"now, if it's personal reasons at home, i can understand you wouldn't want to tell me, but not as your teacher, but as a pro hero, is there something you need?"

midoriya gulped. he really wanted to get over this fever by himself but, he didn't know it was such an inconvenience in his academics.

he made the decision to explain to aizawa that he has been feeling drowsy and nauseous lately but explained it to make aizawa understand he thinks it's only a common cold.

aizawa nods at everything he says and takes mental notes.

"wait here." aizawa walks inside the classroom.

"bakugou, bring me midoriya's things."

bakugou did a tch sound with his mouth but obligated to bring aizawa what midoriya brought to school. he walked over to where he was standing and handing him deku's yellow bag and some text books (and deku's hero journal of course).

in the process he peeped around aizawa to look at midoriya, he was just standing there but then midoriya felt eyes on him and made eye contact with bakugou; giving him a weak smile.

"thank you." aizawa said as he turned back around to hand deku everything.

the last thing bakugou saw was aizawa say something, deku nodding, then him heading into the east of the school.

what the hell?..

/with deku/

aizawa instructed midoriya to head to recovery girls office so she could treat him. he walked in and got her attention by talking.

"uh, recovery gi-"

"oh it's you, problem child. what bones did you break today" the short, gray haired lady asked when she heard his voice. (she would probably never say this but i don't see her character too much to know how she interacts 😅)

"WHA, NO, I- AIZAWA-SENSEI INSTRUCTED ME TO COME HERE BECAUSE OF MY SYMPTOMS I INFORMED HIM ABOUT" midoriya's rambled, waving his hands all around.

"i see, would like me to run your symptoms?" she asked

"uh, yes please?" he responded making it sound like a question more than an answer

"very well."

/a few minutes pass/

midoriya was sitting on a couch sort thing. recovery girl had checked his temperature, and after he told her all the symptoms she went to her computer to run it. she even checked his heart rate and what not.

he thought it was absurd for something so small but he brushed it off.

"midoriya."

he looked over to where she was sitting.

"it seems you have a virus."

"WHA-"

"we're going to need you to stay at your dorm for a little while. what you have is very contagious and we wouldn't want anyone else getting this." (i literally looked up deku's symptoms and apparently he would have norovirus so that's what i'm going with)

"yes- yes ma'am" he replied, sulking.

/end of the school day; with bakugou/

he had been thinking about midoriya all day. he never came back to class.

it got him worried for his boyfriend.

no matter how hard he tried, the thought of what happened kept running through his head.

"mr. aizawa" he asked before he left the classroom.

"where is deku?"

aizawa should've expected this, almost everyone in the school knew they were dating, bakugou was pretty public with it. always holding midoriya's hand tighter if some would even dare to make eye contact with his deku.

aizawa sighed "he seemed to be suffering with some kind of sickness so i sent him to recovery girl, if you would like to know where he went after that, i would suggest going to ask her."

bakugou nodded and did as recommended.

he arrived in no time.

"hey recovery gi-"

"before you even start, i'm going to guess you would like to know where midoriya is?" she didn't even let the blonde boy finish his sentence before she started talking.

"what the hell." he muttered.

"how did you-"

"he wouldn't quit rambling about if you would know where he is."

bakugou chuckled, stupid deku always worried about others before himself

"he's in his dorm room. i suppose you know where that is?"

bakugou smiled to himself as he walked out of the nurses area to go find his boyfriend.

/with deku/

i can't believe i let this get so bad i'm forced to stay in my room now.

he put his face in his hands and sighed.

but it could be worse, i could have had to be hospitalized.

he then heard someone at his door knock and a certain blonde boy walk in.

the boys looked at each other solemnly as bakugou walked over to where midoriya was, he sat on his bed.

"why didn't you tell me sooner." bakugou looked at deku in pity as he realized the state his boyfriend was in. you could even see in deku's eyes he wasn't himself.

"i- i didn't want to be a burden to anyone.." he averted his eyes from bakugou's, looking down at the hot tea that was in an all might mug.

"well, you would've been a bigger burden if you had to get hospitalized, deku."

"i thought i could handle it.."

"well, you were wrong."

"i just tho-"

"thought what? what did you think huh?" bakugou interrupted. he was angry. he could've helped him if he was informed sooner.

tears began filling midoriya's eyes. he tensed up hearing the slight aggression in bakugou's voice.

"i-"

"i thought" he directly looked bakugou in the eyes while saying this "how can i be a hero and protect others,"

there were tears sitting in his eyes, waiting to fall.

bakugou's world stopped when deku looked up. did he do this? did he just make the person he loves the most cry?

"when i can't even save myself" midoriya un-stiffened and let his shoulders fall as tears escaped from his eyes.

"i never want to worry you or anyone else, yet i," he sniffled and his voiced shuddered "i can't even get through this common fever alone" he finished, his voice slightly breaking.

bakugou looked at deku.

he's so miserable, all he wants is to prove he's strong

"oi, cut it out with that." bakugou said as he facepalmed midoriya's face with his own hand

"ah-" midoriya cried out

"for a nerd, you sure are stupid." bakugou climbed into the bed, laying beside his boyfriend.

"deku-" he huffed out as midoriya gulped.

he turned and looked at him "nobody's invincible. not even the #1 hero."

he hugged his needing love boyfriend "so don't beat yourself up for it. i'd rather much you ask for help on a 'trivial' thing than burn out when the world needs you." he comforted

"and yeah, the world needs you;" he said as he wiped a tear falling down the boys face.

"a hero, not a garystu." he joked, his boyfriend letting out a small laugh as he smiled.

"got it?" bakugou exclaimed as he ruffled the freckles boy's hair.

"got it, got it!" midoriya replied while slightly laughing at how fast the mood changed.
———————————————————————————
this whole thing is literally https://percyofnom.tumblr.com/post/186633025362/sometimes-its-the-mundane-that-brings-you-down sketch, please go show them some love ❤️

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 327 48
these are the bkdk angst one shots. AND IM TALKING REAL ANGSTY TO THE POINT YOU WILL BE SHOCKED. Read my story and you'll read scenarios, issues and...
196K 12 1
There is and will only be one one-shot on this. It's a smut-shot. And it's the only one that's kinda good.
8.1K 284 11
!! FIRST STORY WARNING !! ๐Ÿ’™Records:๐Ÿ’™ #13 in KatsuDeku (EEEEEEEEE!!!) #168 in '#fairytale' (out of 17.5K!) ๐ŸŒŸ'"T-take me.... Instead..." Izuku told...
67.4K 1.9K 21
BakuDeku oneshots: Fluffโ˜๏ธ Angst๐Ÿ–ค Just a book full of AUs and stuff whenever I feel like writing them :3 No smut เผผ ใค เฒฅ_เฒฅ เผฝใค I take requests ;))